Teacher Gets a Hall Pass

Story Info
Husbands cheats, wife wants a hall pass to make up for it.
9k words
4.22
118.2k
81
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,296 Followers

It was thirteen years ago that it happened. My husband came home from a business trip to Houston. As soon as he walked through the door I knew something was wrong.

My name is Jolene Braxton. My husband Jim, calls me Jo, as do most of my friends. We had been married five years when this occurred. We had a three year old daughter at the time. Susan, our daughter was taking a nap when Jim walked in.

Jim works for a software company, and on occasion he does have to travel. Fortunately, not very often. I teach AP Calculus at a local high school. It was summer, so I was off for a couple of months.

Jim and I met during our first year of college. We dated for four years, then got married right after graduation. We love each other very much, but it took all the love I had in me for him to not divorce him after this incident.

The look on his face as he came towards me told me it was not going to be a good day. He was already crying, and I could tell he seemed to be asking for forgiveness for what he was about to tell me.

He asked me to sit down as he proceeded to tell me about how he got really drunk, and had sex with a woman who worked for the company he was doing business with. He said it was a drunken moment of weakness, and he felt so guilty he could hardly stand it.

He explained that he was at the bar with several people after their business had concluded. He said he had too much to drink, and so did the woman. He walked her to her room to make sure she made it ok. One thing led to another, and the next thing he knew they were in bed.

Afterwards, they both realized what they had done, and regretted it. She was also married, and felt just as guilty as he did. Jim was crying during his whole confession. I knew he was extremely sorry for what he did, but that did not excuse it.

"I appreciate you being honest with me and not trying to hide it. I'm sure I would have never known if you had not confessed. At least that shows that you do feel some guilt, but it does not excuse the fact that you are a cheating son of a bitch."

"Please Jo, I feel bad enough without you calling me names, although I don't blame you. I deserve it. I am so sorry baby. I can't tell you enough how sorry I am, and how tormented I am. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me." He said.

"Right now, no I do not forgive you. I am too damn hurt. How could you do this Jim? We have so much going for us. We have a beautiful little daughter, and a good family. I know you are blaming part of this on being drunk, but that is no excuse. You should not have let yourself get into that situation." I cried.

I was crying uncontrollably now. I could tell Jim wanted to console me, but he knew I didn't want it. He was crying also. I knew he felt bad about it, but that was just too fucking bad.

"How long were you in her room?" I asked.

"I think around two hours, but we passed out right after sex. I woke up and went to my room. I did not spend the night with her."

A few minutes later Susan woke up and came into the room. I picked her up to go pack our bags. I decided I couldn't be around Jim right now.

Jim came into the room as I was packing. He pleaded with me not to leave.

Susan said, "Where are we going mommy?"

"Honey, we are going to go visit Grandma and Grandpa."

"Oh goody, I love going to see Grandma and Grandpa. Is daddy going to go?"

"No honey, daddy will not be going this time."

"Oh, is that why daddy is crying?"

"I guess so Susan. Daddy has to stay here."

The look on Jim's face said it all. It was guilt, sorry, desperation, and remorse. I guess I was being pretty tough on him, but he deserved it.

"When will you be back Jo?" He cried.

"I don't know Jim. You have to give me some time to deal with this. It's more than I can handle right now. Don't call me because I just don't want to talk to you right now. I will call you when I'm ready to talk, or come home, if I come home."

"Please Jo, I'm begging you, don't see a lawyer or file for divorce. I love you so much, and I am so very sorry I did this to you. Please believe me when I tell you I did not plan it. It just happened."

"I will not see a lawyer, or file for divorce until I have had a chance to think, then talk to you. After that, I'm not making any promises. Goodbye Jim."

With that we walked out the door. I could hear him crying his eyes out as I walked away from the house. I almost went back, but I didn't. I was so mad at him. I knew I couldn't divorce him over this, but he had to suffer for awhile.

Susan and I spent the next four days at my parents house. I told my parents the whole story, but they were surprisingly neutral. They were mad at Jim, but they loved him dearly, and felt like it was my decision on what to do. I knew Jim was probably a basket case by now since I had not spoken to him since. My anger had subsided, but I was still extremely hurt. After four days, I decided it was time I went home and talk to him.

I called that evening to let him know I would be home the next afternoon, and we would talk when he got off work. He seemed to perk up, and said he had missed me and Susan so much.

I got home a little before I knew he would be home from work. I expected the house to be a wreck, but it was very clean. There was a huge vase of roses on the kitchen table. Typical male I guess. I sat down to wait for him to get home.

I had a plan that would save our marriage. There was one part I was pretty sure he wouldn't like too much, but that's just tough shit. It would be a requirement for not filing for divorce.

Jim walked in the door smiling. It wasn't a big smile, but a smile saying he was glad I came home. I left Susan at my parents house for a couple of days. Jim and I needed to be alone. He came over and sat next to me on the couch.

He just said, "I'm so glad your home Jo. The past few days have been a living hell for me. Did you leave Susan at your parents house?"

"Yes, I thought it best for us to be alone to deal with this. I'm going to go first if that is all right Jim?"

"Yes, of course, but I have some things I need to say to you." He said.

"You hurt me Jim, but I don't think you did it intentionally. I still love you with all my heart. If I didn't, you would have gotten divorce papers. That still does not excuse the fact that you fucked someone else. I guess I have to know if you still love me? I have to know if I can trust you when I'm not with you. The best part of this was how you immediately confessed to me. You didn't try to hide it, and you seem to feel very guilty about."

"Jo baby, I am feeling so guilty, and sorry, you cannot even imagine. Not only did I hurt you and Susan, I brought so much shame on myself I can hardly stand it. I am a good loyal husband Jo. I'm not a philanderer. What happened was a stupid once in a lifetime mistake, that will never be repeated. I swear to God. I will spend the rest of my life showing you how good a husband I can be."

"That's what I wanted to hear Jim. It will take awhile for me to trust you again, but if you show me that I can, then I will."

"I promise I will. I will win back your trust, and I will prove you made a good choice when you chose me as your husband."

We hugged then kissed. It was a little awkward, but felt good.

Then I said, "The flowers are beautiful Jim. Thank you."

"Thank you Jo. Thank you for being understanding, and giving me another chance."

"There is one more thing Jim. I have something for you to sign. Failure to sign this piece of paper will mean that I will start divorce proceedings."

He suddenly got a look of concern on his face. "What is it?" He asked.

"Well, since you are getting a free pass on this, I decided that if I ever needed one, I should have one also. This is a Hall Pass agreement. It says that if I ever want to fuck outside of our marriage, I get your permission, a free pass if you will. I'm not saying I will ever use it, but I will have this to use if needed. It is open ended, and does not expire. It will always be a reminder that you owe me."

"Are you serious Jo. Why would you do this to me?"

"Jim, in order for me to forgive you, you have to know that you owe me. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I have no plans to use it, but I want it there so you know I mean business."

I figured if he would agree to this, he really did love me, and his affair was just a fluke.

"All right Jo, if this is what it takes, I will sign it. I hope you are right when you say you don't plan on using it. I would do anything to win back you trust."

He did sign the agreement. According to the agreement, I get one two hour free pass, just like he did. I folded it up and put it in a zip lock baggy. I then sealed it in an envelope. I put it away in my drawer. I knew I would probably never use it, but he would always be worried about it.

After that was taken care of I suggested we go out for a romantic dinner, and evening. Jim agreed, so he made reservations at my favorite Italian restaurant.

We had a nice meal, some good wine, and danced a little. We came home and made love. I started to get very emotional as I reached my orgasm. The whole ordeal of his cheating came down on me in a release of pleasure and emotion. Right after I came, and he came inside me, I cried hard as I hugged him.

He hugged back and kept saying how sorry he was. We both cried for awhile, and then I felt much better. We laid there cuddling in each other's arms for quite awhile. I think we grew a lot closer that night. I knew I loved him so much, and never wanted to lose him.

Jim became the perfect husband. He was so attentive, and affectionate all the time. He truly felt sorry for what he did, and did everything he could to make it up to me.

Thirteen Years Later

It's August and time to start another school year. Today is my first day back. I have been teaching for 18 years now. We have a fairly large staff, so each year we do have turnover, and new teachers come in. When I say new, I simply mean new to our school and system.

In order to help out the teachers new to our school, we have this mentoring system. Teachers who have been here for quite awhile will be assigned to mentor a new teacher assigned to them. I have been assigned Rick McCoy. He is a Math teacher, and one of the new coaches. I was told he played college football.

We were meeting our new teachers at 9:00 for coffee in the cafeteria, then would sit with them all week during the faculty meetings to help them get adjusted, and answer questions.

We were paired up at the coffee, then talked for a little bit to get to know each other. I can tell you Rick was extremely attractive, with muscles ripping out of his shirt. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and beautiful tanned skin. I tried to keep from drooling when I first met him.

Rick told me he was 33 years old, divorced, and did not have any children. He did play college football for SMU. He was drafted, but never made it in pro football, so he decided to go into coaching. I told him about my husband Jim, and our daughter Susan.

At the end of the day he came by my room to thank me for helping him through the first day.

"I have to tell you Mrs. Braxton that you are not only a very attractive lady, you are also very nice. You treated me as a professional, and not some dumb jock. Many old time teachers stereotype coaches that way, but I assure you I am very intelligent. I'm looking forward to working very closely with you."

There was a look in his eye when he made that statement. I made it a point to rub my cheek with my left hand so that my wedding ring was very visible to him. Still, when he said that, I got a little week in the knees.

"Yes, well I am really looking forward to working with you also Rick, and please call me Jo."

"All right Jo, it should be a good year. I will probably be hanging around you a lot for awhile until I get the hang of things around here. I have to get going, but look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Hey, maybe we can go have a beer sometime so I can ask questions in an informal setting?"

He smiled and left before I could think of a response. I had to be careful. If I didn't know better, I think he might have been coming on to me. Now I won't deny that I didn't fantasize a little about what he would be like in bed. He was one hot guy.

We were together a lot the next several days in meetings, in service training, and various other activities that teachers do before the start of the year. He was also in my room a lot. Seems like ever time I turned around he was there. He was really turning on the charm, and quite frankly, it made me feel very attractive, and sexy. I was actually enjoying all of his attention, but to me it was all very innocent.

I knew he was probably coming on to me, but he knew I was married, so I saw it as just flirtation on his part. To be honest, I flirted back. Like I said, I liked the attention.

It was Wednesday of the following week when I got a call from Jim at work. He said he had to stay and work late that night on a project that was due the next day. I told him no problem, I would save supper for him. Every since Jim's confession, he goes out of his way to let me know at all times where he is, what he is doing, and who he is with.

That afternoon Rick came into my room, which he did quite often to ask me something about school procedures. Today he asked me something different.

"Hey Jo, I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere and have a happy hour drink after work today. It would give us a chance to talk in a relaxed atmosphere. I still have a lot of questions, plus I want to get to know you better."

I guess a red flag did go up, but to be honest, I didn't pay a lot of attention to it. I found myself wanting to meet him after school. After all, it was just an innocent drink with a fellow colleague, and a chance to share information. Since I was his mentor, it was important I get to know him.

"I'm not sure Rick. I need to check with my husband to see if we have anything after school. Let me talk to him first, then I will let you know."

I didn't say anything about Jim working late. I did want to ask Jim if it was ok if I stopped off for happy hour after school. I was just going to tell him it was with some fellow teachers. I called Jim, and he said he was ok with it.

I didn't say anything about Rick. I just said it was with some friends from work.

Rick came back by my room.

"I just talked to my husband Rick. We don't have anything this evening so I could probably stop off for just a little while. We can have a drink, and I will tell you the procedure for the opening day of school."

"Great, I will meet you at The Old Irish Pub. It's a nice little bar not too far from here. They have anything you would want to drink."

"Yes, I know where it is. I have been there several times when the staff has an after school happy hour."

"Good. Well, I guess I will met you there at 4:00."

He left with a pretty big smile on his face. I was feeling just a little guilty that I didn't tell Jim exactly what I was doing. I convinced myself that it was just an innocent little drink with a professional colleague, and was pretty much school business. I guess it didn't matter that Rick was a super hot, young single guy, who seemed to have a thing for me.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I saw that Rick was just getting out of his car. He waited for me to park, then escorted me into the bar. We took a seat at a table near the back of the bar. There were already quite a few people in the bar. There was no one there I knew, thank goodness.

He ordered a beer, and I ordered a glass of red wine. We started out talking school talk, but soon started telling each other about our lives.

Rick told me about his marriage and divorce.

"Annie and I were married for seven years before she just walked in one night and said she didn't want to be married anymore. She never really told me why. After the divorce was final, she just up and moved to California. I always suspected there was someone else, but I don't know for sure. I haven't seen or heard from her since."

We ordered another drink and continued our conversation. I will tell you that alcohol really does loosen up my mouth. I start talking too much. I told him him about Jim, and Susan. Then I mentioned about us almost getting divorce thirteen years ago. He wanted to know why.

"Jim was on this business trip. When he got home he confessed he had sex with woman after getting drunk, then helping her to her room. He felt very guilty, and was crying during his whole confession. He deeply regretted what he did, and apologized over and over. He admitted his transgression, and accepted full responsibility."

"What did you do?" Rick asked.

"I was deeply hurt. I took Susan, who was three, and went to my parents house for a few days. It was summer, so I wasn't in school. It just about killed Jim. He was heartbroken, and felt so guilty. I came home a few days later after I cooled off. We talked it out, and have been really good since."

"Didn't you want to do something to get back at him? I mean, did you consider getting revenge by sleeping with someone?" He said.

"Well, there was a condition I had for not filing for divorce. I did it mainly to

scare him, and let him know I had something over him."

"What was that Jo?"

"I made him sign a Hall Pass agreement. It basically says that I am allowed one free pass to have sex with another man if I want to. He spent two hours with this woman, so my pass says I get two hours of the same."

"Have you used it, or did it expire?" He asked.

"I have not used it, and it does not expire. I can hold this over his head the rest of our lives. I must say he has been the perfect husband since." I giggled as I was finishing up my second glass of wine.

"Why haven't you used it Jo.?"

"I don't need to. I have a good husband who makes me very happy. I just did it to get back at him. I was still mad at him at the time. Plus, there has never really been an opportunity."

His face lit up a little, and he looked me in the eye and said, "What would you say if I asked you to use the pass with me? I find you very attractive, and sexy Jo. Your husband cheated on you. He spent two hours with another woman. It only seems fair that you should have the same."

Rick saying that brought back some old feelings of resentment from that night thirteen years ago. Maybe I do deserve my turn. I did tell Jim what was good for the goose, is good for the gander. Rick is very good looking, and I bet he is awesome in bed. I would love to rub my hands over his muscles while he held me close.

What was I thinking, I can't do this even though I do have the pass.

"That was a long time ago Rick. It would kill Jim. I am very flattered you find me so appealing, but I don't think I will ever use that pass."

"Yes, your right. In our society it's ok for the husband to fool around, but heaven forbid if the wife wants to have a little fun on the side. He gets to have his fun, but your expected to remain faithful, even though you have a pass from your husband allowing you to have sex with another man."

That struck a nerve. Maybe he was right. Jim signed the pass agreeing that I should also get to have a little fling. It was a price he had to pay if he wanted to stay married. It's not like I'm having an affair or anything. I just want two hours with Rick. I want to see what it's like to fuck another man, and I can legally do it.

"You have a point Rick. What do you suggest?"

He really lit up now.

"Friday night, you come to my apartment let's say at 8:00. You will stay until 10:00, then go home. That will be your two hours. We don't go out or do anything, we just fuck our brains out. I promise I am very good at it, and I am very well endowed."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,296 Followers