Teacher Gets a Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way he said it made me horny as hell. I stood there trying to picture him naked. While he was telling me this he was rubbing ever so slightly on my arm. My pussy was wet. It's a wonder I didn't jump him right there in the bar.

"I tell you what Rick. I have to think about this. I'm not making any promises, but I will consider using my Hall Pass Friday night with you. Stop by my room Friday afternoon, and I will let you know. The next two days all we do is work in our rooms. I have to get my room ready. Don't come by until Friday afternoon. I will give you my answer then."

"Fair enough Jo, but until then."

He leaned over and gave me an open mouth kiss. He held it for several seconds. He was a damn good kisser. Then he got up and walked out. I sat there somewhat stunned. What was I to do? Part of me wanted him so bad, but the other part didn't want to hurt, or cheat on Jim.

That night I was so horny. Jim finally got home around 8:15. He ate supper, took a shower, then came in the bedroom. I was laying on the bed naked. I told him to join me. He quickly took off his pajamas and we fucked like a couple of rabbits in heat. Afterwards he wanted to know what got into me.

I just shrugged and said I had missed him all day, and needed him to make love to him. He smiled and said, " Well, you are welcome."

I had trouble sleeping that night. I wrestled with everything Rick had told me. What was I going to do? I knew I had to decide by the next night because if I decided to use my Hall Pass, I had to tell Jim.

I did not see Rick all day Thursday. Although I told him not to stop by, I did miss him. I did get an email from him right before I left. He simply said,

"It's your turn."

I thought about that on my way home. My decision was made.

I took my shower and laid down on our bed. Jim was still working on some stuff in his office downstairs. I opened the drawer on the nightstand next to my side of the bed. I reached towards the back, and pull out the envelope. Do I open it up, or tear it up. I opened it, took out the Hall Pass, and set it next to me on the bed.

Jim came up, took his shower, then sat down on the bed.

He said, "Are we going to have round two tonight tiger?"

"Jim, do you recognize this piece of paper?"

I handed it to him. He gulped and said, "Yes, it's the Hall Pass agreement you had me sign after I cheated on you."

"Yes, and you understand it is still in effect. I have decided I am going to use it Friday night. I'm not going to tell you his name, but he is a new teacher at our school. I won't go into details, but he is who I choose, and he wants to do it."

"Why are you doing this Jo? After all these years, why? I have been a good faithful husband. I've treated you like a queen. I though this Hall Pass was forgotten years ago. I don't understand why you would do this to me now?"

He started to cry, and I felt like shit, but I stood firm.

"I have thought about it on occasion, but I never really had the right opportunity. I do now. It's not fair that you got to have a little fling, and I don't. It will be for two hours, just like you. It will be tomorrow night. I will leave at 7:30, arrive at his place at 8:00. I will leave his place at 10:00 and be home at 10:30, at which point the Hall Pass will be fulfilled, and we will be even."

"Are you in love with this guy Jo? Are you looking to replace me?"

"Hell no Jim. You don't get it. This is not an affair. I'm in love with you. This puts closure on what you did to me. I know it's been thirteen years, but I still remember it, and think about on occasion. This changes nothing between us."

"What about Susan, what do I tell her why your not home with me?"

"Remember, she is leaving right after school on that choir trip."

"Well, you certainly have this all planned out don't you. I signed that agreement Jo, but never in a million years did I think you would ever use it.

I am a man of my word, and I do honor my agreements. I don't like it, but I guess there is not a fucking thing I can do about it."

He grabbed his pillow and started out of the room.

"Where are you going Jim?"

"I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom. It's make me wonder why you wanted me so bad last night. Wait a minute, you went to that happy hour with him didn't you? You were probably thinking of him while you were with me last night. Wow, do I feel like an idiot." He was crying as he walked out.

That didn't go like I expected. He sure did look hurt. He should have known that this day might come. After all, he started it. He cheated on me. I was just doing what I had a right to do wasn't I?

I got dressed and went downstairs the next morning only to find Jim had already left for work. If he was going to be an asshole about it, then I definitely was going to fuck Rick tonight.

I tried to concentrate on fixing up my room that morning. The more I thought about Jim, the more angry I got. It was ok for him to go fuck around, but when the shoe was on the other foot, it was a different story. Talk about your double standards.

Rick came in my room that afternoon looking pretty damn hot. I thought about just fucking him right there in my room. That would show Jim a thing or two. He asked if I had thought about his offer.

I told him I would be at his apartment at 8:00 tonight. He gave me directions and left my room a pretty happy boy. He said he couldn't wait. He said he had thought about me all last night.

I got home around 5:00 and started fixing supper. Jim came home about 5:30. He didn't say a word to me, just sat in front the TV watching the news. Jim said he wasn't very hungry and didn't eat much. He went back and sat on the couch as I went upstairs to get ready.

It was a little after 7 when I came down dressed for my date. I didn't dress like a slut, but I did look pretty hot. I had on a tight skirt with a button up blouse. Jim was sitting on the couch starring at the TV.

I sat on the chair across from him.

"Jim, I'm going now. Is there anything you want to say?"

"Yes Jo, I do have something to say. First off, are you still in love with me?"

"Yes Jim, I am still very much in love with you. This is something I am doing to finally get closure on what you did to me. I'm sorry if this hurts you, but you have to remember how much you hurt me."

"Jo, there is not a day that goes by that I don't feel the pain and guilt of what I did. It hurt me more to know that I hurt you. I'm going to tell you something. You are going to feel that pain and guilt. You are going to hurt like I have all these years. You are cheating on me Jo. You may justify it with that fucking piece of paper, but you are cheating on me. Unlike me though, you planned it. You are doing it deliberately. If you do love me like you say so, then this is going to cause you to feel so much guilt, and pain."

He started to cry now as he broke down.

"I know who you are going to see. I made some calls and found out. He is a younger, really good looking guy. My greatest fear is that after you have fucked him, you won't want me anymore. You will cast me aside like yesterday's garbage. I'm hurting pretty bad Jo, but you have your pass, so just go enjoy yourself. Just understand that no matter what, everything we do has consequences. I know you pretty well, and I think this is going to cause you to feel so guilty. Maybe that's good. Maybe now you can feel what I have felt for so many years.

I sat there watching the tears streaming down his face. I turned and walked out the door trying to convince myself I was doing the right thing. He cheated on me, now it's my turn for payback, and closure.

As I was driving over to Rick's apartment I kept replaying what Jim had said over and over. First off, I knew that I would not fall out of love with Jim because of Rick. After tonight, I would never fuck anyone but Jim. I just felt like this was my opportunity to have some fun, and get rid of the Hall Pass.

Jim owed me this, plus Rick was pretty hot. Never the less, the guilt was starting to creep in.

I arrived at Rick's apartment complex a few minutes before eight. I found his apartment, and parked close by. I looked at myself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and walked to the door. Rick answered the door wearing a pair of tight fitting wrangler jeans, and a tight fitting polo shirt. His ass looked great in the jeans, and his muscles were quite apparent under his shirt.

He gave me a hug, then a little kiss on the lips as he invited me in. He took my hand and led me over to the couch, where we sat down next to each other.

He said, "I can tell your a little nervous Jo, so how about a drink? I know you like red wine, so I bought a bottle of Merlot."

"Yes Rick, I think I would like a glass of wine, and Merlot is one of my favorites." I said.

He went into the kitchen and brought out the bottle of wine, a wine glass, and a beer for himself. He poured my wine and handed to me. He tapped his beer bottle on my wine glass in a toast.

"To a very beautiful lady, and a wonderful teacher." He said.

I took a pretty big gulp of wine. I was nervous, but I was also now not sure I wanted to be here. I kept think of poor Jim sitting there crying as I walked out. I was hurting him very much. He was right, I did plan this, and I was starting to feel so guilty about it. What was I doing here?

We made some small talk as we sat there on the couch drinking our drinks. When I had finished my glass of wine, he took the glass and set it on the coffee table. He then moved closer to me and put his left arm around my back, at the shoulders. He leaned in and kissed me, holding it a few seconds.

He knew he only had two hours, and time was wasting. He pulled me closer, and kissed me again. It was an open mouth kiss, his tongue probing mine. He was a good kisser, but I wasn't feeling anything. I wasn't getting turned on. I kept thinking of Jim.

Rick then moved his right hand up to me left shoulder and kissed me again. As he was holding the kiss, his right hand moved down to my left breast. He started squeezing it on top of my blouse. I broke the kiss and moved back slightly. I was starting to feel very uncomfortable.

He said, "Come on Jo. Relax, and enjoy. I promise you will enjoy this. I am a very good lover."

I smiled a little and he put his hands back where they were. He kissed me again, then started unbuttoning my blouse. He exposed my bra, then reached in with his hand inside my bra. He tried to used his fingers to stimulate my nipple. He started kissing me on the neck as he did this.

I moved away again. He came back, took my shoulders, and pulled me down so I was laying on my back on the couch. He was on his knees on the floor in front of me. His hand quickly went up my skirt, and inside my panties. I felt his finger try to get to my opening. That was it!

I pushed him away, then stood up. I started buttoning up my blouse.

"I'm sorry Rick, but I can't do this. I know I have a Hall Pass, but I just can't do this to my husband. I love him too much. I have to get home to him before it's too late. Your a very attractive guy, and if I wasn't married I would be fucking your brains out tonight. However, I am married to a wonderful man, and I will not cheat on him."

He said, "You come over here, get me all worked up, then tell me your leaving? You little cock teaser, you owe me a piece of ass."

"I don't owe you shit motherfucker. You think your some kind of God's gift to women? I don't need some young pretty boy like yourself to make me feel like a sexy woman. My husband does that everyday of my life. When I get to school on Monday I'm going to tell the Assistant Principal to find you another mentor. You just stay away from me."

I stormed out of his apartment with him standing there looking dumbfounded. I didn't give a shit, I had to get home to Jim. This Hall Pass was a stupid idea, and even more stupid was that I tried to use it.

As I was leaving the parking lot I tried to call Jim. His phone went straight to voice mail. I left him a message.

"Jim honey, I am so sorry. You were right. This was such a stupid thing to do. I want you to know that nothing happened. I wasn't at his apartment very long when I realized I couldn't do it. I felt so guilty, and was thinking of you the whole time. I am on my way home. Let's sit down and talk this out. I love you so much. I will never hurt you again."

I hurried as fast as I could to get home. As I pulled into the driveway I noticed Jim's car was gone. I ran into the house calling out his name. I checked every room, but he wasn't home. I walked into the kitchen where I noticed a piece if paper on the kitchen table. It was a note from Jim.

Dear Jo

After my confession you took Susan and left me for four days. It was the longest most gut wrenching four days of my life. I wasn't certain if you would ever come back home. So, I too have have left. I don't know where I'm going, or for how long, but I don't want to be around when you get back from your lover boy. You will probably have a look of satisfaction on your face that I can't give you. In fact, I may have already lost you. I just want you to know I love you so much, and just pray that I haven't already lost you.

Love,

Jim

I sat down and cried so hard at his note. How could I have done this to him. I had no idea it would be like this. I could only hope that he listens to my message, and comes home.

I changed into my pajamas and robe, then sat on the couch to wait for him. I fell asleep, but woke up around 3:00 in the morning. I looked around, checked the garage, but Jim was still gone. I went back to the couch where I cried myself to sleep.

I woke up around 8:00 the next morning. Jim still wasn't home. I made coffee and called his cell again. I was worried something had happened to him. It went straight to voicemail again. I left him pretty much the same message begging him to come home, and reassuring him that nothing happened. I also let him know I was worried something may have happened to him.

I decided to pass time by cleaning the house. I cleaned from top to bottom so Jim could come home to a nice clean house. He always liked that, plus he always helped me with the cleaning.

After lunch, I sat on the couch wondering what I should do. Should I call someone? Should I check the hospitals? I didn't know what to do. My eyes were so red from crying so much.

I heard a car pull in the driveway. I heard the car door close, then the front door opened. It was Jim. He looked like shit. His hair was messed up, he was unshaven, and his clothes were all wrinkled. He reeked of alcohol. He came over and sat in the chair next to the couch.

He said, "I just turned my phone on about thirty minutes ago. I heard your message and came home. I got pretty drunk last night, then slept in the car. Your message said you didn't have sex with him. Why not Jo? You had a Hall Pass. You had the chance to get back at me for what I did to you."

"You were right Jim. Yes I had your Hall Pass, which by the way I forced on you. It was a stupid thing to do, and even more stupid to invoke it. Any way you look at it, I was cheating on you. I was betraying your trust in me. I felt so guilty. I knew when I walked into his apartment I could not cheat on you. I didn't want to live with that the rest of my life. I will tell you something else. He was good looking, and very sexy, but I wanted you. He did nothing for me. All I thought about was how sexy, and what a great lover you are."

"It hurt so bad Jo. I can't describe how I felt, and I still feel right now even if you didn't do anything. I'm glad you didn't, but it still hurts. I even thought about ending it all." He said.

He suddenly turned pale. He was having a hard time breathing. He looked at me like he was in trouble, and needed me to help him.

"JIM," I yelled. What's wrong? Are you ok?"

He tried to stand. He grabbed his heart, looked at me pleading for help, and collapsed on the floor. I was sure he was having a heart attack. I immediately dialed 911 and told them what was happening. The fire station was close to our house, so it wouldn't take long.

I kneeled down beside Jim. I put my ear to his mouth and determined he was still breathing. I checked his pulse, which was weak, but he did have a pulse. I knew CPR, but wasn't sure if I should start it since he was breathing, and had a pulse. I was just about ready to start CPR when I heard the siren of the ambulance and fire truck. I decided to let them handle it. They had advanced life support capability.

Two paramedics and three fireman rushed in as I opened the front door. They immediately began to hook Jim up to the telemetry, and the AED. They were sending signals of his condition back to the emergency room where a Doctor was monitoring. The paramedics were on the radio with the Doctor.

They started an IV, then began preparing some drugs the Doctor was ordering.

The heartbeat was displayed on a screen as Jim was hooked up to a lot of technology. All of a sudden the heartbeat line went straight, and an alarm went off. The AED lit up, sounded a warning, at which point the paramedics said clear as they backed up. The AED delivered a shock to his heart. His whole body jumped. The line didn't change. Another warning, and it shocked him again. Still no change.

Nobody said anything. Jim's life was in the hands of this machine. The machine shocked him a third time. He flew up off the floor. I looked on in horror as my husband laid there on death's door. Then came the signal of a heartbeat. He was back. They administered the drugs, then prepared him for transport to the hospital.

I rode in the ambulance to the hospital. He was taken into the emergency room, and I was asked to wait in the waiting room. I knew I had to call Susan, so I dialed the teachers number we were given in case of emergency. I knew this teacher pretty well, so I told her what was happening.

She said she would find Susan, the Assistant Principal, and call back. A few minutes later Susan called crying. I told her what was going on, but not to worry. The AP got on the phone and told me she was driving Susan back to the hospital. It would probably take a couple of hours.

After about an hour the Doctor came out to inform me that Jim was resting in ICU. They were keeping him pretty sedated, but that he was stable and doing ok. They were also running numerous test on him.

Susan finally arrived and was brought up to the ICU to see her dad. She cried when she saw him laying there. I will never forget what she said.

"Mom? Please don't let my daddy die."

"Your daddy is not going to die Susan. He is a good strong man. He will survive this. This hospital is very good, and he is in good hands. What we can do now is pray for him to get better."

Susan and I stayed all night at the hospital. The next day the Doctor informed us that Jim had some blockage, and would need a triple bypass operation. This operation was pretty routine now, and he would be good as new. Jim's medical history showed that his father and grandfather both had early heart problems. It was probably genetic.

Two days later Jim had the operation. It went well, and he seemed to be recovering pretty quickly. Right before his operation, I was alone with him in his room.

We talked at great length about what had happened. Jim was convinced I was telling the truth, and that nothing happened between Rick and I. There was a lot of crying, and hugging, but we worked it out. I took the Hall Pass out of my purse and tore it up into little pieces in front of him.

"I'm sorry I ever made you sign this Jim. It was stupid, an unnecessary. I love you so much, and need you more than you will ever know."

Jim said, "I love you too Jo. I am glad you stayed faithful to me. If I don't make it through this surgery, just know that I will be waiting for you in heaven."