Teacher Gets A Slut

Story Info
Coed uses sex to negotiate her grade.
3.2k words
4.21
123.2k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two months of trying to teach college freshman calculus, Professor Lowery was tiring of his job. Every week, fewer students showed up to lecture, and Professor Lowery realized he wished he could join them in skipping class and laying outside on the grassy quad. Professor Lowery audibly sighed in front of the class, turning the page in his notebook to continue with his lecture, wishing something would liven up class.

Sitting in the back row of class, 18 year old Tina was feeling as frustrated as her professor. Since the first week of class, all of the material had gone over her head. She had been doing her best to follow the lecture, but was hopelessly lost. She stuck her pen in her mouth, her plump lips getting pink lip gloss on the tip as she nibbled on the pen. Her head cocked to the side caused long blonde hair to fall over her shoulder. The only reason she was still coming to class was because her dad had threatened to cut off her spending money.

Staring at her professor as he wrote on the board, Tina watched him drop a piece of chalk and bend over to pick it up. She grinned, realizing she also came to class to check out Professor Lowery's tight ass. With his short sleeves, Tina could see it was clear he worked out and had developed lean muscles. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine the rest of his body, wondering what his long arms would feel like wrapped around her body.

"And then you take the equation you got, and that is the line that is tangent to the curve. Now who can tell me what equation you got?"

Tina thrust her hand into the air. She had no idea what the answer was, but she decided it was time to stick out in class and get Professor Lowery's attention.

"Don't you just take one of those integral thingies?" Tina asked.

Professor Lowery raised an eyebrow, wondering how a student could still be so lost this far through the semester.

"No, we want to take the derivative." He tried to explain patiently, but the girl had a blank look on her face. She plastered on a grin and shrugged, clearly not caring enough to ask any more. "Why don't you come into my office hours, and I'll explain it to you then."

Professor Lowery went back to writing on the board, but soon he was thinking about the little blonde haired girl with the big brown eyes sitting in his class. He had rarely seen her in class, but every time she was there, she caught his attention. On her petite 5'2 frame, her tits were easily the largest thing on her. He guessed they were easily a C-cup, possibly even a D. He swallowed hard, trying to stay on topic while thinking about cupping his hands around those glorious tits.

He stared back at the class to see if anyone had questions and saw Tina's pen in her mouth. He wished that pen could be replaced by his cock. The thought of her sticky lips wrapping around his swollen head and hard shaft made him shiver. He quickly turned back to the board, not wanting to become too aroused before anyone saw him.

At the end of the class, everyone filed up to the front to turn in their homework. Most students dropped off their papers then quickly walked away, but Tina was standing in the back of the pack, taking her time. Finally, everyone else had left and Tina approached.

"So ummm, your office hours are tomorrow, right?" Tina asked as she clutched onto her paper.

"That's right. I hope you can make it, I'd be happy to help you out."

"Yeah, I could use the extra tutoring. I mean, I really want to work hard and would do ANYTHING to get my grade up."

Professor Lowery smiled, wishing that "anything" would mean the "anything" he had in mind, but knowing his fortunes couldn't be that good. He took Tina's paper from her and watched as she walked away. His eyes lingered longer than necessary on her ass as it swayed back and forth on her tight ass. Professor Lowery was 30 years old and had just finished his own studies, getting his PhD, but he did remember any of his peers having an ass that tight and tits so large on such a petite frame.

That night, Tina lay awake in her bad, unable to get to sleep. Her roommate Lauren basically lived with her boyfriend and though the two girls were good friends, they spent little time with one another.

Snuggling under her thick comforter, Tina started thinking back to Professor Lowery. Her hand slipped under the bottom of her thin cotton tank top and she started rubbing her hand on her stomach. Tina's hand crept further south, seeping under her boy shorts as she started thinking back to Professor Lowery. His short, dark brown hair almost made him look like he was in the military on top of his muscular body. Before she realized it, Tina's finger was rubbing her clit, wondering if her professor would let her work hard for her A.

The next day, Professor Lowery was sitting in his office grading papers. He came to Tina's paper and felt his cock twitch thinking about her perfect body. Looking at her paper, he knew he couldn't give her more than half the points, and even that was generous. He decided to set aside her paper and see if she would actually show up at his office.

Sure enough, a half hour later, Professor Lowery looked up when he heard a knock at his door. He saw Tina standing there in a white tube top and very short pink shorts. The colors accented her tan, and she had wonderful long legs, but he couldn't believe that anyone would look like such a whore when seeing her professor.

"Tina, it's good to see you, please come in."

She walked into his office and sat down at the seat across from his desk. The air conditioning in the office was slightly chilly, and Professor Lowery assumed that must be why her nipples were standing up right, straining to get out of her top. He was glad she couldn't see his crotch behind the desk as he felt his cock hardening just looking at her, admiring her toned stomach, clearly visible with her shirt stopping just below her belly button.

"So what can I do for you?" Professor Lowery asked.

"You know, I've just like really been struggling with the material, and I was hoping there would be something I could do for you to earn some extra points."

As Tina said this, an argument broke out down the hall, making it hard to hear in the office. Professor Lowery stood up to shut the door. After doing so, he turned around to walk back to his desk. Tina watched him intently, thinking that she really didn't want to do any math to pass the grade, there must be something that would be more fun to get the points.

Tina took a pen off Professor Lowery's desk and pushed it off, letting it roll beneath the desk.

"Oops! Let me get that!" Tina giggled and got on her hands and knees, searching for the pen. Reaching under the desk, her breasts were now pressed to the ground while her ass was sticking up in the air.

Professor Lowery couldn't believe what he was witnessing. This slut girl had clearly knocked the pen off his desk on purpose, and now she was crawling around on the floor with her ass in the air. He leaned his head over a bit and realized he could see up the leg of her shorts to her firm ass cheeks. He knew he shouldn't think it, but damn her ass looked fuckable. While her head was buried under the desk, he took the moment to reach down and adjust himself, hoping she wouldn't notice his engorged cock when she turned around.

Tina popped out from under the desk and held up the pen, turning and sitting back on her heels to show her teacher, "found it!"

Professor Lowery rocked back on his heels, putting his hands in his pockets, "Tina, what are you doing here? Clearly you didn't just come to talk about calculus."

Taking a deep breath, Tina thought about the right way to answer. She knew what she wanted. She wanted her professor's cock pounding into her, fucking her senseless. However, she wasn't sure if that's what he wanted. She thought about backing out, denying her feelings. But then she lifted her eyes up from his shoes, slowly traveled up his legs and came to his crotch. Staring right at him, it was clear his cock was straining to rip out of his pants.

Tina crawled across the floor and placed her hands on his shoes, peering up at him through his long lashes. "I came for you. I came here because I want to see your big cock, so I can take care of you, fuck you, suck you, please you in anyway."

SLAP!

Professor Lowery's hand came screaming down, stinging Tina's face. "If you want to please me, then don't touch me. Never touch me unless I give you permission. Start taking your clothes off."

Standing up to be able to more comfortably undress, Professor Lowery quickly pushed Tina's head down. "Stay on your knees. That's where whore's who want to fuck their professors belong."

Tina got back onto her knees. She quickly lifted her tiny shirt over her head, her huge tits seeming to perk up when they were released. She quickly shimmied out of her shorts, taking off her thong in the same motion. She wanted to hurry before he got made again.

Professor Lowery smiled, looking at Tina on the ground. She was sitting straight up on her knees, her legs slightly pulled apart so he could see her bald pussy glistening with juices. Her hands were clasped behind her back, thrusting her tits forward. Without being told, Tina has assumed the perfect slut position. It was clear she had experience with pleasing a man.

Professor Lowery walked around Tina, slowly examining her body. He ran his fingers through her long wavy hair, picking it up, then letting it fall down her back. He slowly traced her fingers down her back, sliding down to her ass. He gently squeezed each of her ass cheeks with a hand, enjoying the way he could grasp her flesh. Lifting up his right hand, he slapped her ass hard, laughing when she jumped forward.

"Whore, you better get used to that. If you keep behaving like such a little slut, I'm going to have many lessons to teach you. Lessons that will involve lots of spanking."

With that said, he proceeded to slap her ten more times, alternating between each ass cheek. Each time his hand came down, more of her ass turned red. Each slap also produced a slight gasp from Tina, which only encouraged him to spank her harder.

Finally feeling satisfied, Professor Lowery continued his walk around Tina. He was very pleased with the condition of her body. Her stomach was firm and he could see the soft contours of her abs. Her tits were large, but her youth allowed them to still be perky. Unable to resist his own urges, he reached down and pinched her hard nipple. He pulled it, lifting up her boob, than releasing and letting it bounce back down.

Tina wriggled on her knees, feeling so insecure with her professor examining her this way. She was so close to having him, but he was still fully clothed while she was completely bare in front of him. Her pussy was getting so wet, aching in frustration.

Professor Lowery finally finished staring her up and down. "Okay whore, let's see what kind of grade you deserve. Suck my cock."

Tina crawled to him, putting her hands on his legs. She pushed her hands up, pushing up his thighs. Her hands got up to his crotch and she rubbed her hand over his hard cock, trying to get an idea of his size. After spending a minute teasing him, she unzipped his pants. She reached behind him to grab the waist off his pants and pulled off his pants and boxers in one fluid motion, letting them pool at his feet.

His cock sprang up, pointing straight toward Tina. She grabbed onto the base of his shaft, impressed by his 8 inches. Bending forward, she stuck out her tongue to taste him. Gently she grazed her tongue over the slit at the tip of his cock. Professor Lowery groaned, and Tina knew he would be impressed by what else was coming.

Still holding on to his shaft, Tina licked up the bottom of his shaft, then swirled her tongue around his head. Professor Lowery was getting impatient and wanted to enter her mouth already, but he knew to let her take her time.

Tina continued licking up and down his cock, covering him in her slobber. She used that slobber as lubricant, so she could rub her hand up and down his cock. Finally she slipped just his head into her mouth and sucked hard. Then she started lowering her head down his cock, sucking softly as she worked on fitting his length into her mouth.

Professor Lowery tangled his hand through Tina's hair, using his grasp to push her head down further on his cock.

Tina finally couldn't get more of his cock in her mouth and started sucking harder. Her hands rubbed against his balls, massaging and gently tugging. Her tongue rubbed up and down his cock.

Staring down at this nasty whore smearing her pink lipstick all over his cock, Professor Lowery had to smile. Even when he saw her in class wearing her slutty clothes that did nothing to cover up her body, he never thought she would truly live up to the idea of being his fuck slut. He was already getting ideas about fucking her in the future.

"mmmm that feels good you fucking whore. You're going to be a good little sex slave for me."

Tina looked up at him and smiled with his cock still in her mouth. She was glad he was pleased. She was getting turned on by the taste of his cock in her mouth. His cock was stretching out her lips and it felt so good. She could taste his salty precum in her mouth and loved what she tasted, the salty taste going down her throat when she swallowed him.

Tina pulled herself off his cock, needing to catch her breath and wanting to taste the rest of him. She put one of his balls into her mouth, sucking on them. She used her tongue to bounce his ball in her mouth. She released the ball in her mouth, and took in the other, giving it the same treatment. She held his shaft in her hand while toying with his balls, starting jerking his cock. Tina licked her tongue all over her professor's hairy balls, covering them until they were shiny with spit.

Satisfied with her work on his balls, Tina took her mouth back to his shaft. She took him back in and went as deep as she could. With a good inch of his cock still out of her mouth, Professor Lowery decided now was as good of a time as any to teach her to really deep throat. He grabbed onto her hair and used it to brace himself while he started fucking her mouth. She gagged at the pressure of his cock in the back of her mouth, but he didn't care. He bucked his hips against her face, slamming into her mouth. His balls slapped against her chin.

Without warning, Professor Lowery pulled out of Tina's mouth. "Is this what you like, slut? Tell me. Tell me what you want."

"Yes, sir! Your cock is big, I want you inside of me, sir! Please fuck me! My pussy needs a big cock like yours! I need you fucking me!"

Pleased with what she had done so far, Professor Lowery decided to do what she had asked. He pinched her nipples and pulled up hard enough that she had to stand. Releasing her nipples and slapping her ass, he told her to bend over his desk. She quickly followed his directions, and bent over with her ass sticking up towards him.

Professor Lowery rubbed his cock between her pussy lips, pleased by how wet she already was. Realizing no foreplay was necessary to get her ready, he grabbed onto her hips and thrust his cock into her. He started pumping in and out, pulling his cock in and out of her. He thrusts slammed her against his desk, bruising her thighs against the wood.

Tina couldn't believe what she was feeling. She had always thought her professor cute, but she had no idea his cock would do such a great job of stretching out her tight pussy. Every thrust he took made her moan with pleasure.

Professor Lowery started slapping Tina's ass, riding her harder as he did so. Her thighs were aching from the bruising, but her pussy still felt so good, it was all she could think about. Her warmth was squeezing tight around his cock, trying to pull him deep into her cunt and keep him there.

Tina started gasping for breath, knowing she was about to cum. Then he reached down, started rubbing his finger on her clit.

"Ooooh yes!!! Oh fuck! Fuck that's it! I'm cumming all over your fucking cock!" Tina's pussy exploded as she yelled. Thinking in the back of her head that she hoped his closed door would be enough to prevent anyone from hearing her yells.

"That's it whore, cum all over me. Cum on my fat cock."

Tina's pussy calmed down and she collapsed beneath him, glad the table was there to hold her up. Tina was spent, but Professor Lowery wasn't done yet.

"Turn around whore, you need to clean up my cock now."

Tina got off the table and once again knelt in front of Professor Lowery. He quickly put his cock back in her mouth. She started sucking her, licking her own cum off of him. The sweet juices mixed with his sweat, making her taste buds go crazy.

Professor Lowery pushed his cock in deep and held himself there, giving her time to really clean his cock, not wanting her cum on him any more.

He felt his cum boiling up in his balls and knew he was getting close. He let her keep sucking him for another minute.

About to burst, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He jerked himself, shooting his cum onto her face. Another burst came, and he shot this one onto her tits. A third blast went to her stomach, completely covering her.

Professor Lowery stepped back from Tina, pulling his pants back on. He smiled at his little whore, looking trashed with his cum all over her. He went over to his desk and wrote on the back of a business card. "Tonight will get you about up to a D, but if you actually want to pass, meet me here tomorrow at 8."