Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for making me cum. Please let go of my pussy, Roger," she begged.

Knowing him so well the words had to be said, otherwise he would leave it to the last minute, before the next class entered. He knew such words shamed her and enjoyed the sound of his teacher talking dirty to him. It was the price she had to pay. Pleading for a student to remove his fingers from her vagina was the most humbling situation imaginable. That it was in her classroom, where she should rule, was perverse and arousing.

So used to being used it was difficult not to simply wait until finished with. This young man wasn't her master, and she didn't give permission for her pussy to be played with. It had been a strict rule not to play in school. That rule had been broken and it was a terrible idea that it might happen again.

His teacher straightened up, and pulled her clothes together as though nothing had happened. Except that she looked flushed and flustered. She made her way unsteadily back to her desk.

Roger made his way to the door, not caring he was going to be late for the next class. "Till this evening," he said.

Hollie weakly nodded unable to speak. She was still on a high, with an underlying feeling of dread. As the students tumbled in she kept her head down, feeling they would see in her face the shame she felt. Rising carefully from her chair she mumbled something about the restroom.

12