Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hollie forgot all about running away. She was now happy at her master's feet, with a familiar growing need. The heat was becoming more intense, while recounting the humiliating period, subject to Angela's vile treatment.

She had been forced to submit, as a young girl's slave, which was undignified and infuriating. Becoming her willing plaything was degrading, especially so, when paraded naked before the girl's school friends. She had been a teacher at the school, so having to serve those adolescents as a humble menial was terrible. It was worse still when one of the students recognised her, and audaciously fucked her.

Recounting the humiliation had Hollie bouncing with sexual energy.

"Come on Cindy slave. Your master is more than ready to fuck his Cindy, sex doll," Roger laughed.

They didn't make it to the bedroom. They tore his clothes off while in the lounge doorway.

Hollie was tightly trapped in a passionate embrace. Deeply kissing and teasing, and being teased by her master. He dominate her with his physical male presence, arousing her passions to an uncontrollable fury.

So aroused and desperate for him, she manoeuvred her body under his, seeking the hardness she craved. She had become Cindy the hot slut, actively seeking that glorious feeling of being full of cock. She was ready for anything her master wanted, unable to resist his every need.

In the hallway leading to the bedroom they cavorted on the floor. The sexual lust had them rutting like wild animals. Roger pounded away at her, with wild abandon. Hollie responded with synchronised thrusts of her hips, until she could no longer keep up, letting him piston away into her body.

Once sated they crawled into bed, immediately falling into a deep sleep with bodies entwined.

***

Hollie was up early, preparing breakfast. She wore an apron to protect her naked body, for she wouldn't dream of dressing without permission. A feeling of doubt, over giving in so deeply to him evaporated. Her wonderful Master got up and gave her all his attention, bringing a sense of well being to her life. Hollie felt happy once back into the usual routine, serving her master his breakfast. She felt wonderful to be back where she belonged, at her masters feet.

In the clothes he selected she waited by the door, ready for inspection.

The familiar routine confirmed her lowly position. She was no longer a respectable person, or a free woman, she was a cute little slave girl. She was his plaything, a mere toy to be enjoyed by him. It seemed such a long time ago that she held authority over him as his teacher, so much so, she was beginning to forget that life.

She stood with legs apart, holding up the short skirt. The feel of his hands caressing her pussy, to make sure it had been shaved smoothly enough, sent shivers of joy through her body. It was his cunt, as much as her whole being was now his.

He dressed her in a short flared skirt, with a boob tube top. She no longer thought to ask for underwear, and accepted the slutty look, taking it on as a reflection of what he had moulded her into. She was his slut, ready for whatever humiliation he cared to inflict upon her.

In the mall Hollie trotted alongside him, proud of the looks she gained. The flat shoes and flouncy skirt took years off her age, so that she looked and felt like his young girlfriend.

He was dressed in an expensive designer suit, adding to his eighteen years, making him look more like a young executive than a schoolboy. Next to him she felt like an irresponsible teen, rather than a responsible adult of twenty-six. The feeling was liberating, so that even in public it was natural to be subordinate to him.

With head down in a dream, she almost ran in to a man.

"Sorry, sir," Hollie murmured.

"Hello, Mister Jones," Roger said, and shook the man's hand.

She listened to the voice, recognising it as the school principal, so dare not look up. She no longer worked for him, but it would be terrible to be recognised.

"You are coming to the charity event this evening, Roger," Mister Jones stated, rather than asking.

"Yes of course, sir. I was thinking of entering Cindy into the auction," he said.

"Is she a student? I seem to recognise her, though can't place her," he said, with a thoughtful stare.

"No, she's not from our school. Would it still be possible?" he asked.

Surely not! Hollie cringed at the thought of being on stage, before parents and past colleagues. What if someone recognised her? Being auctioned off, with a bunch of students would be humiliating. Her master knew how to heat her up, even with just the possibility of such a disgraceful exhibition.

"We could make an exception, as its for charity," he said.

"What's your name young lady?" he asked. He hadn't been listening when Roger mentioned her name.

"Cindy, sir," Hollie murmured.

"A well behaved little thing. I'm sure she will fetch a good price," he chuckled.

Hollie felt him eyeing her up. Thankfully her near naked body distracted him from recognising her. So that was her masters plan, to dress her up, and auction her off as a student slave! She pressed her thighs together, on feeling the heat between her legs. She knew he intended to embarrass her while shopping, but this was far more than expected.

She walked beside him, deep in thought, worrying over being recognised this evening.

The first store they visited was the usual sex shop. Predictably her master picked out a sexy French maid outfit. It was the most expensive garment there, not the usual cheap party costume. In the changing room Hollie stripped off the skirt and top, leaving her naked. She struggled with the corset, not used to the stiff garment.

"Here let me help," Roger offered.

"Thank you master," Hollie warmly smiled, from the prospect of him touching her.

She held the corset under her breasts, while he fastened the stays. She swayed with each tug of the ribbons, as he tightened them. Each of the twelve loops were pulled tight, leaving her breathless. She felt him starting over again from the top down, tightening the corset around her waist, and pushing her breasts up and out.

She felt as if it might squeeze the life out of her. She couldn't bend over to pull the stockings on, so Roger helped out again. She enjoyed the feel of his hands stroking the sheer black nylons up her legs.

She began to breath heavily when he 'accidently' nudging her sex, while fastening the stocking tops to the belts. The red garter belts pulled tight over her thighs, from the corset.

"You had better walk around to get used to it," Roger told her.

Having already paraded around the store once before, she didn't mind so much. This time she just wore the corset and stockings, with a thong. Her breasts were balanced on top of the bright red corset, and her bottom was on show. As expected. men young and old were ogling her. With Master there to protect her she felt perfectly safe.

Hollie felt every stare and heard every comment. All were flattering, which left her feeling proud for her master. When she bent over, to get used to the corset, she had to splay her legs to even bend a little. She could feel her pussy lips filling the little cup of silk that held them.

"That's it Cindy, try to touch your toes," Roger told her.

With an attentive audience behind her, she pushed lower. Her breasts bounced on top of the corset, then hung down when she reached the limit. The string between her cheeks pulled tighter, with each stretch toward the floor. Hearing the men sigh, and whisper to each other, her lips began to overflow. She shuffled her feet apart, in an effort to reach the floor with outstretched arms.

She was almost bent double, with the corset holding her in place. She couldn't stretch any further, but neither could she stand. Fully aware of the picture she presented, bent over with legs parted, her sex opened up. They could all see how ready she was to be mounted.

Roger stood behind her, pressing himself against her bare bottom. He put his arms under hers to lift her up. Once everyone had a good look at her, and voiced their appreciation, Roger led her back to the changing cubicle. She tried on the rest of the outfit.

The short black dress was held up with stiff white, petticoats. Matching white cap, apron, and cuffs, were included. There was no need for a bra, as the corset held her breasts up, and the dress pushed them into a deep cleavage.

The silk dress was too short and light not to wear panties. Especially on stage in school; it would be outrageous. She was relieved to see him select a sensible pair of black lace panties, to go over the tiny piece of lace she was wearing. At least she wouldn't be exposing her ass to everyone in school.

"Shoes! You need a pair of high heel shoes. They don't have anything suitable here, so one more stop, then we can go for a coffee," Roger smiled with satisfaction. "You'll look gorgeous this evening, the most attractive girl in the whole school," he smiled, and wrapped an arm around her.

She was somewhat mollified to know he was pleased with her, and smiled back at him for the compliment. Still apprehensive, she nevertheless knew it would have to be accepted, for her master had said so. She tried to calm herself, thinking he was likely to arrange it all without her being discovered. At least Angela wouldn't be there.

She changed back into her skimpy skirt and top. When she handed him back the thong a strong smell of sex marked them as hers.

A nearby shoe store was empty when they entered. The guy serving was only a little older than her, yet she felt small and young from the way she was dressed.

"My little sister will be in the school charity auction this evening, and we need a pair of high heels for her. Don't ask me, I've no idea. Can I leave her with you? I need to look at some business software. You don't mind do you? Thanks, I'll be back in half an hour. Be a good girl for the man, you know father will spank you if you misbehave!" Roger warned.

Hollie looked fearful, as though reflecting upon a spanking. The prospect of being left with a stranger, after putting him in charge of her, as though she were a naughty school girl, was worrying. What other humiliating situations were planned today, she dare not think about.

Hollie couldn't take her eyes of the retreating figure of her master, craning her neck, watching him walk away, leaving her in the clutches of this nerdy guy.

"Well then, what am I to show you? Any idea?" Clive asked, sounding bored.

"Err, black high heels, to go with a black dress," she nervously muttered.

"Sounds like a marvellous outfit," he sarcastically yawned, as he sidled away.

"Here try this on," he casually told her, pushing a shoe in her face.

"Yes sir," Hollie responded, with as much enthusiasm as he showed.

When she fumbled with the clasp he impatiently sighed and perched on a stool in front of her.

"Let's get this over with, then you can sit there quietly, until your brother returns," he spoke irritably. He chose an inexpensive pair, mistaking her for a cheap slut from the way she was dressed.

Lifting a foot he concentrated on the side buckle, not finding it as easy as he thought. "Keep still," he warned her, and looked up with a scowl.

Realising why she was pulling at the shoe, he quickly looked down, with embarrassment reddening his cheeks. He had indelicately pulled her legs apart, which was very unprofessional of him. What had thrown him, was her lack of underwear.

"You are such a naughty girl, it's no wonder your father has to spank you!" Clive scolded her.

Having this man, of her own age, speak to her in such a condescending tone, had her squirming with shame. He had clearly seen between her thighs, with one leg up displaying her pussy. He looked sternly in her face, assessing her. Under his stare she felt like a bad little girl, deserving a severe punishment. The fierce aunt of long ago, would have put her over her knees and spanked her, right here in the store.

She gulped at the thought of it, and broke the eye contact.

"How old are you?" he asked.

How could she possibly admit to being his age, while running around dressed like a bad-mannered teen. Worse still would be to reveal she was showing off her masters cunt, on his whim for a naughty game. She was no longer a teacher, or even a free woman, so what was she? Not only in his eyes was she a young slut, showing off her pussy, it was how she thought of herself. Her master had set her up as a young sister, and she hoped he would still believe it.

"Eighteen, sir," she demurely answered.

"You're not a naughty girl then, you're a dirty little slut," he told her.

"What's your name?" he asked, still holding onto her foot, not letting her pull her legs together.

"Cindy, sir," she murmured.

"Figures! Is the dress as short as this?" he asked, not bothering to hide his interest in what was revealed up the short skirt.

"Sorry, sir?" Hollie asked.

"Cindy by name, Cindy by nature then. You are a stupid little slut, Cindy. What are you?" he smugly asked.

"I'm a stupid little slut, sir," Hollie murmured. She hated the name, especially the way he used it.

She squirmed on the seat, feeling it slick under her bare bottom. Hell! The humiliation had her so juiced up, she was flowing. This irksome man was turning her into a sexed up little slut. What he was putting her through, combined with the dreadful experience in Angela's cage, where her sex had been sensitized, made her ready for him. Her pussy lips had always been large and succulent when aroused, and he was watching them unfold!

"I meant the black dress you are buying the shoes for," he slowly spoke, as though she were a brainless bimbo.

"Yes, sir, sorry, sir," she stammered.

A musky waft of arousal assailed her senses, leaving her feeling like a dim slut. All she could think of was the vulnerable state she was in. She was a sexed up, stupid slut, ready for it. That's how he saw her, and how she felt. It was demeaning to be treated this way, and in turn the humiliation aroused her all the more.

It all went to prove how vulnerable she was without her master. She was just a hot little slut, desperate for his protection from predatory males.

"The outfit is a French Maids uniform, sir," she helpfully added.

"From the sex store over there?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, with a bubbly giggle.

"You had better try on some stockings for the full effect," Clive told her.

"Whatever you think, Sir," she complied.

Hollie felt herself drowning in the familiar subservient role. He was no longer an irksome clerk, he was a dominant male, taking control of her.

"Here, try these on," he told her.

Watching the slut pull the stockings on, smoothing them up her legs, was fascinating. There wasn't the slightest coyness, when pulling them up under the skirt. She revealed her thighs and more, while adjusting the stocking tops.

"Here let me help," he said, trying to sound casual.

He lifted the hem of the skirt out of the way, while she pulled the stocking tops into place, straightening the seams. He was displaying her bare bottom and shaved pussy in the store! The lighting was bright, and the display window wouldn't block the salacious view if anyone glanced in.

He tucked the hem into the top of the skirt. Standing back, he admired her legs and the high heeled shoes. "Walk around, see if they are comfortable," he told her.

Hollie had lost all control. She couldn't even pull the skirt down into place without his permission. She strolled around the store, letting him ogle her naked bottom half. She kept glancing out the window, checking to see if anyone was watching, as well as hoping her master was ready to rescue her.

"You have a peachy ass," he commented. "I'll have to inform your brother you've been very naughty by not wearing panties," he said. The sly grin on his face revealed his intentions, though it was easy to guess.

"Oh! Please sir, don't tell him. He'll tell daddy, and that means a thrashing," she complained. Hollie was adept at playing games, after being so long with Roger. It was obvious what he wanted, with the bulge in his trousers twitching in anticipation.

"Well, maybe I don't have to tell him," he smiled.

"Oh, sir, thank you. I'll do anything for you, just don't tell anyone," she pleaded.

"You must be punished for your naughty behaviour, so that puts me in a difficult position," he tried to say seriously. His face was a picture of pleasure. He couldn't take his eyes off her bare bottom.

"Perhaps, like, maybe, if you spanked me? Would that be alright, sir?" she suggested.

"That would solve the problem," he gleefully replied, no longer able to hide behind a stern pretence. He sat down, and patted his lap.

Hollie played the game, by reluctantly dragging her feet to him. She carefully draped her body over his lap, facing away from the large picture window. Anyone looking in, would see her bare ass, with a pair of lips rudely protruding between her thighs.

"You won't spank me hard sir. Will you? Please don't hurt me, sir," she pleaded with feeling.

"Keep quiet and it will soon be over," Clive admonished her.

He pulled the skirt up around her hips. The stockings gripped her thighs, revealing enough to be exciting, even if she had worn panties. Her bare bottom seemed to quiver. He stroked it. A first soft strike, with his hand pausing to press the soft flesh, brought a whimper from her open mouth.

A harder slap made her gasp.

"Please sir, isn't that enough?" she asked, putting on her best little girly voice.

"No!" he sternly informed her. After time wasting adolescents had him running around the store, without a sale, this was a just revenge. Her cheeks were so soft and round, they cried out to be spanked.

He struck her soft flesh again, stopping to watch her pussy leaking juices. Her engorged lips were glistening with wetness. The damn slut was enjoying it! He slapped her harder, satisfied with the sound of her anguish.

He knew she was used to being spanked, though not the circumstances. Roger and Angela had spanked her. Even one of her students had spanked her, in her own classroom where she was supposed to wield authority. That had been the most humiliating episode of all.

"Please, sir, it hurts," she blurted out.

A couple of quick slaps was all he could manage, without creaming in his pants. His cock twitched under her belly. He rubbed his cock through his trousers, against her bare midriff. If he didn't stop now he would cum.

She slid off his lap to squat at his feet. He looked around looking slightly bewildered, as though checking for customers. She rubbed her bottom with both hands, looking down at his crotch. The little slut could see his erection, knowing full well what she was doing to him.

"Thank you sir, for spanking me. I deserved to be punished, for being such a naughty girl," she hesitantly spoke.

"You had better finish what you started," he harshly said. She was staring at the obvious hard-on. He hoped she would, though didn't expect her to do more than tease him. He was so excited he would easily yank himself off, once she left.

Hollie reached forward to his zip. His cock sprang out to attention. It looked large in her small hands, though with her recent experience she knew it was unimpressive. She shuffled forward on her knees and engulfed it between her pouting lips. He was staring at her, wide eyed. She knew what he was thinking, her lips formed a perfect shape around his cock. Her master had told her often.

Clive wasn't thinking at all. He was so enthralled to have a young attractive woman on the end of his cock, his brain stopped functioning. Hollie concentrated with determination, trying to hold him back with a firm grip around the base of his cock. She had learnt over the last few weeks to be a perfect cock sucker.