Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're, here," the girl repeated, and nudged her.

Hollie came to from a daydream realizing the car had pulled up. She followed them into an old warehouse, assuming it was where they lived. She had heard about these expensive modern apartments.

The assumption began to change when they walked in. There was a small reception room leading to a sparsely decorated room. A huge bed was the center of attention. There were ceiling mirrors, and built in wardrobes around the room.

"Let's have a look at these toys you have," Benny said. "Amateurish stuff," he casually commented.

"Strip off, I want to look you over," he demanded.

It looked as though he was going to take her as payment!

The girl pulled at her clothes, and despite a pathetic resistance she soon stood before them in her underwear. It really felt as though she were naked. She was a respectable teacher, or had tried to be, yet felt like a stupid slut. They thought she was a cheap whore, so treated her with disdain.

"I need to go home," Hollie meekly said.

"Don't worry, it won't take long. You're past your best, but you'll do," Mark told her.

"I like this," the girl said, while pulling on the nipple clamps.

To her dismay she was still aroused. Being treated callously, and having her nipples pulled so hard, stoked the enduring arousal. It was humiliating, and dangerous. The girl led her around by the chain, pulling hard on her nipples.

Opening wardrobes one after another, the girl showed off lewd outfits. It sank in that this wasn't their apartment, it was their place of business. This was a high class whorehouse.

This was how she was going to pay back what she owed!

She would have to entertain his guests. That's how he put it. She was going to become his whore! This was no ordinary whorehouse either. It specialized in the unusual. Demanding clients would pay for a few hours of her time, when she would have to pander to their dark urges.

By the look of the outfits it included a lot of unusual fetishes. Or, at least to her they were unusual. Hell! This was a nightmare, not a favorite fantasy. Despite the awfulness of the idea, she became ever more aroused.

Hollie couldn't pay the pimp on your credit card, or even pay the rent after those purchases. She was trapped! He wasn't going to let her go without payment, so she was stuck there, expected to entertain a client.

The guy was used to ordering women around. When he spoke he expecting her to fall in line with his demands. This is not what she expected a masterful man to be, her pimp. The arousal pushed her into subservience, unable to escape his dominance.

Instead of screaming and shouting, she submissively complied with his orders. She showered and pulled on a light cotton gown. She sat on the edge of the bed, wondering how to cope with this terrible situation.

The door had been tried several times, and there were old warehouse bars on the windows. More and more she sank into the role of submissive slave. Being a slave-girl was one thing, but a whore-slave? How was she going to survive this?

Sandy kept an eye on the new girl, while Benny visited her apartment. He found the keys and address in her purse, and decided to check on her. He recognized the expensive collar, which confirmed his opinion of her behavior. He recognized a trained slave when he saw one.

He had made scouting trips to clubs, looking for women who wanted a thrill. There were a few who would get off on the idea of being a whore for the night. He made money from their sordid appetite, so everyone was happy. This one was different. She lived in a cheap apartment, so wasn't a rich-bitch playing around.

On the way back to the warehouse he made a few phone calls. Photos were sent to those he thought would be interested.

Hollie had finished a light meal, when Benny opened the door and walked in with a stranger. She almost threw up.

"This is Brad, Hollie. She will look after you," Benny stated. It wasn't the guys real name, but he had real money and that was all that mattered.

Standing naked before the older man, Hollie was frightened. With head bowed she watched out of the corner of her eye, as Benny left the room. She felt abandoned. Surely this stranger would have some sympathy for her. She wanted to drop to her knees to implore him for help.

"I've been told you're a trained slave-girl," the man smiled.

Hollie nodded.

"You know what to do and say," he sternly warned.

"Yes, master, sorry master," Hollie deferentially replied.

In a smooth well practiced motion, she glided onto the plush carpet to take her slave position. With thighs spread wide, hands palm upwards on her knees, she draped her head low. The submissive pose had been learnt at the feet of Roger, her trainer and master.

She tried to control her breathing, to become calm in preparation for this man's pleasure. The realization that she had been recognized as a trained slave was a heavy blow. It meant she wasn't just a whore. She would be used as a sex slave, unable to resist anything a man wanted her to do.

Not only that. As a slave she could be kept in permanent submission by her pimp. He would be her master, loaning her to men who would be her master for a short time. Making money from her use, he wouldn't let her go once the debt had been paid. He would know she could be kept as his whore-slave, forever.

The slave collar weighed heavily around her neck. The burden of a future as nothing more than whore-slave, defeated all resistance. Freedom had been just a short remission. She was once again a compliant slave, waiting upon a masters pleasure.