Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've not started yet! Calm down pathetic slave-girl," he told her.

Hollie no longer cared what she was called, or what he thought of her. All she could think about was the pain. Again it eventually dulled to an aching throb. This time she watched her torturer bringing over a range of dildo's. With her legs spread so effectively, there was nothing that could be done to avoid their use. She just hoped her bottom would be spared.

My god! One of them looked so big, surely she wasn't to be ruined with that!

"My your eyes are wide, my little helpless slut," Brad chuckled. "You're an amateur aren't you. You're a kinky bitch just do this for kicks. Have you ever submitted to torture before? If your friends could see you now, they would think you're the dirtiest slut in town," he laughed.

Hollie was tightly fastened to the wall, naked, with her breasts cruelly pulled upward. The weights drew her nipples, elongating them. She wondered if they would ever return to normal. Recently they had become sensitive to touch, and she wondered what they would be like after this.

Brad lubricated a dildo, by wiping it between her legs. Her pussy was running like a tap. It was demoralizing to know how badly she was behaving. Her whole body was on fire with passion. This stranger had her so worked up, she was ready and willing to be abused. She felt the vibrator slide in, far too easily to deny her need.

He pushed it in deeply, and stood back. Fiddling with a remote control, he looked up and smiled at his dirty whore.

Hollie felt it vibration and wriggling motion in her body. The damn man had control of her sex! He was rich enough to indulge his whims and Hollie had been given to him like a birthday present. It was so demeaning to be treated like an object. She was more like an inanimate doll, the way she was being toyed with.

More damning was that she was reacting in such a brazen way to the manipulation of her body. She had never been so helpless. Even when caged by Angela there had been some hope of freedom. The young girl had tormented her, but Angela hadn't complete control, as Roger would be taking her safely home.

The painful yelps turned to moans of arousal. She was revealing an orgasm was on the way. Both legs began to tremble, sending little shocks to her nipples whenever the ropes were pulled taught.

Hollie began to shake in time with the vibrator, synchronizing the pull on her nipples with the throb in her vagina. The man upped the tempo of the vibrator, and her body responded by pulling the ropes and tugging her nipples harder.

It was all too much to fight. She let go a long mournful gasp, sounding like pain, only it was an orgasm of pleasure. Her legs began to give way, threatening to tear her nipples, or at least punish her breasts.

Brad watched the young woman writhing in a world of pain and pleasure. Before she could do herself harm, he grabbed her around the waist. Reaching out to the ropes he loosened them, still having to hold her up, as she flopped lifeless in his arms.

With one arm around her waist, he managed to untie the ropes. Carefully carrying the inert body, he gently laid it on the bed. He kneeled beside her to whisper in an ear.

"That was impressive. You are a worthy slave," he quietly spoke, unsure if she was aware of his words.

"Thank you master, for letting me cum," she whispered back.

"Do you want me to take you away from here?" he asked.

"Oh! Yes! Please, master," Hollie enthusiastically responded.

If he paid what she owed, she would be free of that pimp. The relief in her voice showed how grateful she felt.

He massaged her legs, while gently kissing her breasts to sooth away the pain. He smiled at her and tenderly kissed her lips. He got up from the bed, tapped her bare bottom, touched her intimately, and left.

What if Brad didn't keep his promise? He had paid for a whore, used her, and so why bother to pay more. He was probably leaving right now, no longer interested in her after indulging his whims. Even if he had the decency to honor a promise to a whore, that damn pimp would probably demand too much.

After all, he was set to make a lot of money during the next few days, from a dirty whore willing to do anything. The thought of whoring while being so helpless to refuse anyone's kinky demands, brought tears to her eyes. Men would pay a lot of money to use a young willing body, so would that nasty guy let her go after a week? The thought of spending the rest of her life as a whore left her sobbing. She screwed up into a ball, sucking her thumb.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Brad and he was speaking softly to her, saying he was taking her away from there. She felt ecstatic. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he cradled her in his arms. He was a big strong man, able to lift her from the bed, and able to look after her.

***

Hollie squatted on the floor at his feet. He had carried her out to his limousine naked, but she didn't care, for she was so happy to be rid of the nasty whorehouse.

"Thank you master, for taking me away," she gladly chirruped.

"You'll be happy to know I was testing you, to see how well trained you were, and how compliant. I don't usually torture women. Now you are mine I will look after you, and learn to treat you in a way that pleases you. In return you will learn to pleasure me, your master, understood?" he asked.

"Yes, master, thank you master," Hollie promised.

She felt like smothering him with kisses, just because he had rescued her. The training as a slave, all that she had learnt from Roger, kept her obediently subservient. Compared to being a whore this was a wonderful prospect.

"I paid for you, so you belong to me. I bought you as my slave. Do you understand what that means?" he asked.

Hollie knew exactly what he meant. Starting out as a silly naughty game with Roger, the role of slave developed into a way of life. Roger had meant it to be permanent, but she hadn't been ready for such a commitment. Was she ready now?

"Yes, master. Your slave understands," she murmured.

"It's a long term relationship I'm offering you. Once you accept, there will be no turning back. You have a slave collar fixed around your neck. Are you willing to live up to it? Or, would you rather go back to that den of iniquity to play at it?" he asked.

"No! Master! Please accept me as your slave. Master will find his slave well behaved, ready and willing to obey masters every wish," Hollie babbled, with anguish and sincerity.

Anyone could buy a slave collar, even the expensive one she wore, but the pimp was right, she was a trained slave. After testing her compliance to a master it was obvious she was a committed submissive. He wondered who the master was that trained her. As she was so compliant it would be easy, and a pleasure, to mold her to his liking.

"Very well. I'll arrange for a ceremony as soon as I can. In the meantime you will obey my every command diligently. You won't often need clothes, but I need to get my slave something to wear. Is slave hungry? Can slave cook? First things first then," he warmly smiled at her.

Hollie hadn't thought about where he was taking her, just that it was away from the whorehouse. She hadn't planned on committing herself to being his slave either, yet found herself automatically complying.

While eating and answering his questions, she grew fond of him. He was a nice man, and not the torturer she thought he was. He had a bearing of authority, which she found herself submitting to. Whether she wanted to or not, she was succumbing to his influence, ready to obey him in all things.

This was what she needed, sometimes yearned for, but were these unnatural feelings something she should give in to? She was a young woman making a career for herself, yet here she was, giving up her life to become a strangers slave. Mentally too exhausted to think clearly she put the doubts aside for later.

Besides, it had been different with Roger. He had been too young to look after her properly. This master had promised to look after her, and he looked the type to honor such a promise. She felt comforted knowing he was capable of carrying it through. The thought of being looked after, of being cared for, and mastered, won her round.

She soon told him of her experiences of being trained, and the eventual escape. She wrote down her address and where she worked. The school wasn't expecting her back until after the break, so she had a few weeks to reward him for the rescue.

Leaving her to clean the kitchen, he made a couple of phone calls. The apartment would be cleared, with her belongings put into storage. He considered contacting the previous master to get hold of the things he too put into storage, but dismissed it. The slave wouldn't need anything again. He would provide everything she needed.

"Come in, slave," Brad beckoned her. "I have some work to do, so you can do something for me, to ease the burden," he chuckled.

Pulling away from the desk he made room for her to settle underneath it. The big old fashioned desk had drawers either side, so there was just enough room for his slave to squeeze in. When he was settled, she reached up to the fly to unzip him.

She didn't need instructions. Hollie massaged his cock in one hand, while fondling his balls in the other. In such small hands his cock looked big. He tore his eyes away from the delight, to try and concentrate on the paperwork. Even if he couldn't, he would pretend.

Hollie wanted to impress her new master. She took her time, playing with him. Fondling and kissing his cock for awhile before sucking on its head. She licked it to smother it with saliva. She needed it wet, so as to slide it down her throat. Not straight away, for she intended to tease it for awhile.

With a powerful suction she pulled it into her mouth, to roll her tongue around it. Pushing her head forward she felt it touch the back of her throat. A few light pushes upon it, followed by a firm thrust, had it sliding down her throat.

Under her cyber master's instructions she had practiced this many times before a camera with various objects. A banana, a dildo, and other phallic objects had been used. Hollie was pleased to use these skills for her new masters pleasure.

Wanting to maximize his pleasure she slowly and assuredly sucked, licked, and swallowed her masters penis. Her hand was gently massaging his balls, when she felt them stiffen. Knowing he was about to cum she quickened the pace, sucking hard.

With the head of her masters penis gripped between her soft lips, he spurted a load onto her tongue. She pushed her head up between his legs, and opened her mouth to show him the gift. A string of grey pearls adorned her tongue.

"You may swallow, slave," he sighed.

Hollie felt a deep glow of satisfaction from his warm smile, knowing she had pleased her master.

There was no way Brad would get any work done with this sexy nymph around, so gave up.

"Come on, let's have an early night. It's your turn for pleasure, for being such a good cock sucker," Brad laughed.

It would take some time for him to recover, and in the meantime he would get to know his slaves delightful body. She was young and vital, with a satin smooth skin, and a slim figure. What enthralled him was her willingness to comply to his every demand. That alone was worth his attention. He intended to nurture her submission with small punishments, and give big rewards for compliance to his commands.

It was a pity her delicious body had been marred with piercings to her nipples and pussy lips, but he could live with that. He wondered who had collared her, and given her a slave number. The number was tattooed above her pussy, which was kept smoothly shaved. What kind of fool would let her escape. He certainly wouldn't give her the opportunity, and better still, he wouldn't give her the motivation to run away. He intended to look after her as a good master should.

Hollie awoke from a beam of early morning sunlight striking her eyes. She was fully aware of where she was and what happened last night. She felt alive and free. The pent up need to be mastered had been satisfied, leaving her feeling wonderful. The sex had been slow and deeply satisfying.

She looked up at her master, from where she had fallen asleep at his feet. His chest rose and fell with every deep breath. This man was her master and promised to look after her. She smiled to herself. She knew it was wrong to give in to such base needs, but didn't care. She needed him and he wanted her, that was all that mattered.

Silently slipping from the bed, she made her way to the bathroom to prepare herself for her master. She couldn't help repeating the words, 'her master'. In the kitchen she prepared for when he awoke. Hoping he would demand breakfast soon, she was also aware he needed rest after last night's performance.

Her master had spent time getting to know her body, finding out what turned her on. It was a delightful frustration when all the time she wanted to just do it, while he stroked, kissed, and nibbled, upon every part of her body.

Standing naked in a strangers kitchen, waiting to serve him breakfast and anything else he wanted was all wrong. Yet it was so very delightful. The feelings of submission were hers, but the training helped her find expression to them.

Of course it couldn't be forever. Until she went back to teaching she would throw herself into serving her master, letting him decide everything for her, letting him take responsibility for everything. The feeling of being free of all decisions was a heady emotion, leaving her feeling giddy. She would be a dutiful slave girl, ready to obey his every wish.

Hearing him wake, she rushed to serve her wonderful master.

12