Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 20

Story Info
Hollie is moved on.
8.6k words
4.33
49.7k
17

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

Hollie is moved on

Hollie had been used by her new master everyday over the last few weeks. He hadn't concerned himself with what she needed, or even bothered with foreplay. He had callously told her she was a possession, inherited from his uncle like every other object in the house. She resigned herself to being his slave, ready to be used.

Unlike his uncle the young guy didn't treat her with respect, or consider what she wanted in the slightest. Brad had let her keep the teaching post, and looked after her like a treasured possession. Cooking and cleaning his house everyday had been a pleasure, whereas now it was a chore.

Peter hadn't allowed her to go back to teaching, which was painfully missed. He passed to her condolence cards concerning Brad, sent by school staff and her pupils. It served to remind her what she was missing.

He didn't even take her out of the house for a treat. When the domestic chores had been completed, she served him like a menial servant. When it suited him, she was his sex slave, expected to obey his every desire. She was thankful he had little imagination, so didn't abuse her. He merely screwed her in his bed, then sent her away to a spare room.

Sometimes the frustration got to her, so she fantasised with memories of past adventures. Most of the time she just got on with the mundane life of a slave. This was different from being a servant because she received no wages, and could never leave him. On top of that, absolute obedience was expected, which she had learnt to give.

She had been a teacher full of promise, looking ahead to a full life. Now she was an unhappy slave, expecting nothing, and sinking into a life of drudgery. She carried out boring domestic duties, ate, slept, and submitted to unsatisfactory sex.

"I might as well be married," she murmured.

"What did you say?" Peter asked.

"Nothing, master," Hollie promptly answered. She was standing by him waiting to serve. She was naked as usual, though he didn't seem to notice.

"The will has been settled, so now at last I have money. I'm going to throw a party for my friends," he announced.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"You don't sound enthusiastic. You're going to be a part of the entertainment, so a new outfit is needed. I'll order a French maids dress, something really sexy," he chuckled.

"Thank you, Master," she quietly said.

For the last few nights he hadn't bothered to make use of her. The rest had been welcome, only she began to wonder if it was a bad sign. If he was bored with her it was a very bad sign. She should have encouraged him to be more adventurous in bed, and kept his interest by showing more enthusiasm.

She had been trained over the last two years to be an obedient slave, especially Brad, who was a highly experienced master. It was galling to think this young guy was taking advantage of all that training. She just couldn't break away from it, so had to obey his every command.

Saturday evening arrived too quickly. She examined the new outfit in a mirror and heavily sighed. It was almost decent. The black flared dress would have covered her, except a stiff petticoat held it up around the top of her thighs. Like a ballerinas tutu the white ruffles bounced around with every step.

The suspenders and stocking tops were shown off even when she stood still. Her shapely legs looked elegant in high heels. When she moved, the petticoats swished to reveal her bottom in a thong cutting her cheeks. As she walked the petticoats bounced up to reveal her sex cupped in a little tight triangle of white cotton.

The low cut of the dress revealed a deep cleavage. She had lost weight recently, after losing her master, Brad. His attention to her breasts had them blossoming, and they were still impressive. Especially so, over a slim waist pinched by a corset.

She straightened the white cap, and apron. The cuffs were pulled around her wrists, and an unnecessary garter griped a leg just above the knee. She was ready to serve at the party. It was obvious what he meant, that she would be a part of the entertainment.

Peter opened the door to his friends as they arrived, letting them help themselves to beers and food laid out on a table in the lounge. The arrangement was for dramatic effect, and it worked. When Hollie walked in the small crowd fell silent. Those with their backs to the kitchen door saw their friends mouths drop, and so turned around to stare.

A vision of sexuality walked in, straight backed, on high heels, looking elegant. Hollie was proud of herself at that moment. All eyes were on her. It had been a long time since she had much attention at all. Showing off her body had been exciting and fun, even when she had been in jeopardy. Probably more so when in danger from a naughty game going wrong.

Surrounded by her masters friends wasn't as daunting as she thought. Showing off her panties wasn't much of a humiliation, after having played far more dangerous games with Roger, her first master. Even with Brad she played naughty games where she had to reveal herself to strangers, though he was always there to protect her. All this gave her a pleasurable thrill. She glowed with excitement.

The conversation suddenly started up, buzzing with exclamations, and hushed lurid comments. Two of the quick thinking guys sat down on a low sofa, to get a better view up the short bouncy dress.

Standing before an intense looking young man sitting on the sofa, she leant forward with a tray. He reached up to take a finely cut sandwich. He was so intent upon her breasts the back of his hand stroked one. It was like an electric shock, and he dropped the sandwich in his lap.

The guys sitting behind her loudly laughed at the fine view of her bare bottom.

Peter strode over. "The maid should be spanked for that! Will you do the honours, Will?" Peter crossly spoke.

Before the guy had a chance to stammer a reply, Peter shoved her over his knee. The guy next to him had her bare bottom almost in his face. More astute than his friend, he quickly slapped her bottom.

The others gathered round to witness the entertainment, elbowing each other out of the way to get a better view.

"You've hired a stunning whore for the evening, Peter," one of them commented.

"You've got it wrong. She's just a slut that likes to play games," he laughed back. "It's your lap she spilt the sandwiches on, so you get to spank her," Peter pointed out.

Will hesitantly slapped her ass.

"Harder!" the guys shouted.

Hollie was shocked from the moment she was pushed over the guys knee. At nineteen, they were only just older than her students in class. She had only just walked in and already they were manhandling her. Once they had enough to drink, what would happen then? If they thought she was a whore hired for them, she was in dire trouble.

Hearing her master tell them she enjoyed being a slut was worse. What else would he tell them. She had been right about it being bad if he was bored with her. He might give her to them to play with. She wondered if even that grim degradation would trigger her rebellion. Had she been so well trained to obey, that she would submit to them all?

She felt the slap to her bottom, getting harder with raucous encouragement from the crowd. She couldn't help yelping from the slaps. The young guy seemed sorry for her and stopped. The crowd of unruly youths wanted more, but Peter called them to order.

"Clear up the mess, and go fetch a cloth," Peter demanded.

Hollie picked up the sandwiches from the floor and sofa. "Sorry, sir," she repeated while doing so.

She scurried off to the kitchen to fetch a cloth as instructed. It would have been a humiliating thing to do, especially for a proud teacher, yet she was thoroughly cowed into the position of a servant. Even a proud slave would have seen it as being beneath her, to toady to a bunch of adolescents.

She brushed the carpet and sofa, then wiped his jeans. Her bottom was shaking from side to side which captivated those sitting behind her. So used to her position as sex slave, she unthinkingly rubbed his hard cock. She only just stopped herself from undoing the zip to take hold of him.

She looked up into his eyes, ready to apologise. He was looking around to see if anyone had noticed. Fortunately they were all busy talking, mostly about her, and how they would use a sexy maid. She scurried off to the kitchen to escape the young men, and to bring herself under control.

She hadn't been so aroused in such a long time, and it affected her more than it should have. Before she got into trouble she walked out with a fresh tray. Having been told she was a slut, they looked at her with undisguised lust. As expected they were ready to take liberties after a few drinks.

"What do these taste like?" a guy asked, receiving laughter from his friends.

Her breasts were balanced on the edge of the tray, looking like an offering. He had a hold of an engorged nipple, pulling on a piercing ring through the dress He was asking her a rude question. In answer she sighed heavily. It was dreadful and exciting. He let her go, after calling her a beautiful slut.

Another guest put his hand on her bottom while selecting a sandwich. He stroked it and ran a fingernail between her cheeks. Much more of this and she would have an orgasm. The first in a long time. The evening moved along with them being increasingly naughty with her body. The bold ones were openly playing with her, to impress their friends.

So far it was light hearted and not too intrusive. None of them had fingered her pussy, though some had rubbed the little cotton triangle and commented on the rings piercing her lips. It seemed as if all of them had stroked her bare bottom. Some had even pushed at her asshole. What was worse were the coarse comments while they teased her.

"You like a finger up your ass then?" a guy asked, while fingering her asshole.

Her nipples were straining at the dress, showing off the nipple rings, threatening to burst out. Her breathing was deep, heaving her breasts out, deepening the cleavage.

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir," Hollie murmured.

As a slave she had been taught to automatically respond. They were impressed with the slut, not knowing she was a helplessly obedient slave. If they wanted to they could simply take her. The thought of submitting to all these young guys was stoking her up.

She hadn't recognised anyone there, so her greatest fear had been alleviated. If one of her students had been there, she would have been devastated. It would have been so bad to have one of her students see her like this. They might have joined in the fun to tease her body, then recognised her. A student suddenly realising he was finger fucking his teacher, would be terrible.

In the kitchen she braced herself over the sink. She needed at least a hand between her legs. Thinking of all those hard young cocks out there was driving her crazy.

If she hadn't been so well trained she might have bent over a sofa to demand a good fucking. She laughed at the notion. They would be lined up like dogs, waiting to mount the bitch. Calming down she realised if she hadn't been so well trained she wouldn't be in this situation, and certainly wouldn't be letting these young guys treat her like a common slut.

Hollie rummaged around under the sink for soap for the dishwasher. Niles walked in to see her bare ass wiggling up at him. It was too tempting to resist. He grabbed her hips to rub the aching cock in his jeans against her bare bottom.

Hollie jumped, hitting her head against the metal underside of the sink. Her bottom pushed against the intruder feeling a familiar hardness, and she froze. Her master was wearing trousers, so it wasn't him. This was wrong. She was a slave-girl, not permitted to allow anyone to take her, unless her master gave her away. Had he given her body to a friend?

It seemed an age ago since she had been an innocent young teacher, when she would have been outraged by an unwanted approach. Now she had to carefully consider if her master had given permission for this young guy to fuck her. If so, she had to be prepared to let him, in any way he cared to.

His hands groped down her body to reach the top of the dress, and pulled her breasts out. Me mauled her breasts, pinching both nipples and pulling on the nipple rings with strong hands. He had her trapped under the sink, rubbing his cock between the cheeks of her bottom. All that stopped him helping himself to her sex was a thin line of cotton.

Even if she hadn't been wet from the humiliation of being mauled by the guests, she couldn't stop him. She was too lowly a thing to object. She was just an object to be used. Her opinion didn't count for anything. She was in that house to be used.

She felt whoever it was pull the thong away from her crotch. His cock nudged her asshole! Was he going to take her there? Her previous master had never done that to her. Her tight little ass was still virginal. She wailed at the prospect of a stranger buggering her. The frightened little voice rang in her ears, echoing off the metal sink.

His cock slid over her lips, feeling wet from her sex juices. He squeezed her breasts powerfully, ready to ram home into her. She couldn't help pushing back, to position her gaping hole ready for him. She ached for the feel of a cock filling her body. Like this it was humiliating and so very bad, which fired her up. The passion had her breathing heavily, ready to plead with him to fuck her.

"What's going on here?" Peter shouted.

Niles turned around with his cock bouncing in the air. It was obvious what he intended. Especially with the slave's bare ass sticking up, wavering in the air. It looked like a chick's gaping beak, craving to be fed.

"Come on Peter, don't be like that. I wanted to taste the goods. The slut was up for it, and we'll all have it soon. I just wanted to be the first. Didn't want to have sloppy seconds," Niles complained.

"Not until I'm in the sorority. I told you that was the arrangement," he firmly said.

Niles patted her bottom, almost affectionately. Certainly with longing. He pushed his cock back into his jeans.

"Alright, whatever you say," he agreed. He sauntered out of the kitchen, hesitating in the doorway for a look over his shoulder at the bare assed woman. He was looking forward to using her.

Hollie couldn't move. Her master hadn't given the guy permission to fuck her, so she was in trouble. It was terrible to think how much he had her in his power. He had the right to do whatever he wished, even able to decide if she was to be fucked or not. She so desperately needed it!

"Pull yourself together slave," he harshly told her.

Hollie stepped back from under the sink, still stooped over with her bare ass on show.

"Get that wet cunt covered, and continue serving my friends," Paul demanded.

She felt so shameful it was difficult to breath. She had let herself down, and her master. In the kitchen she carefully adjusted the thong, smoothed down the dress, straightened the cap, and apron. Taking a deep breath she picked up the tray to walk in among her masters guests.

Knowing they were going to be allowed to take her was terrible. The previous teasing, naughty touches to her body were nothing to one used to so much more. The game had suddenly changed. In trepidation she moved among them, seeing their delight at her presence in a completely different way.

These strangers were going to become so very familiar, dreadfully familiar with her body. How could she take ten of them one after another. Once the first of them took her they would be worked up in a frenzy of sexual lust, not bothering to wait for her to recover.

The thought of them lining up to take her was frightening. She would have to try and suck some of them off. Maybe even offer her asshole, to save her poor pussy from being hurt.

It suddenly occurred to her that she had become a horrible slut. Thinking of offering to blow them, and give them her asshole, was so degrading. She had sunk so low as to consider it a plan of action. Why fight it, for there was nothing she could do to prevent them all using her. She was a slave-slut, ready to be used.

The inevitability of it, that the decision was out of her hands, became liberating. The wandering hands were no longer put up with, they were welcome. She glided from man to man, smiling at them, and moaning from their attention. Most of them were nice and considerate. One or two were cruder than the rest, and cruelly pinched her nipples, or nastily rubbed her crotch. She didn't smile or acknowledge those fiends.

The party was breaking up, with taxi's calling. Hollie was bemused, for they hadn't gang banged her as had been imagined. Quickly tidying up she walked into her masters study. Again naked, she awaited his bidding.

"So you met Niles," he stated.

For a moment she wondered who he meant, then remembered him in the kitchen.

"Yes, master," she said, and blushed.

"He'll have you soon enough. Once I give you to the fraternity, they all will. I've promised them a slut to play with, and I'm sure you won't let me down. I can't leave you here while I'm in university, and can't keep you in student accommodation. So this is the only alternative. You'll live in the frat house, serving them as you have me. You'll be the fraternity whore," he harshly spoke.

Hollie blanched at the idea. Her mind went blank for a moment. A small thought crept in, that some of her students might join the fraternity when they graduated to college. They would be able to use their teacher like a dirty, slutty whore. No! She wouldn't be like one, she would be nothing more or less than a dirty whore.

"There's a lot of members, so you'll be kept busy," he smirked.

Hollie remembered her earlier strategy for survival and shuddered. Kept busy would mean using all her holes. There could be fifty young guys keen to use her. Her mind was in a whirl. It would have been better to have stayed with that pimp, as his slave-whore.

"Master?" Hollie whimpered.

"You may speak, slave," he shrugged.

"Master could sell his slave. Masters slave is valuable," Hollie only just managed to speak.

It was the only thing she could think of. His mind had been made up, yet she could see he was thinking about it. He was keen on money, and was shown to be slow to spend it.

"How?" he asked.

"In an auction. Or, on the internet. Masters sell their slaves, sometimes," Hollie lamely said.

"I'll think it over," he said, and dismissed her.

Hollie hoped and prayed her master would consider the request. The thought of so many callous adolescents fucking her in every hole was horrifying. There was no way she could disobey her master, as this evening proved. She had been prepare to take on them all, when she thought her master had arranged it.

Escaping as a runaway slave was difficult. She had no clothes and nowhere to go. Even so, it would have to be planned for, in case he decided to give her away. She would have to try to get back to that dreadful pimp. The state she had been reduced to meant she couldn't fight for her freedom. It was impossible to refuse her master's commands. It just couldn't be contemplated.

A few days passed and as usual she was standing in her masters study, ready to serve.

"Assume the position, slave," Peter said.

The casual tone of voice emphasised her lowly position more than a harsh demand. She got onto the floor, with legs spread, wondering what he would do to her. Without a word of warning he took hold of both arms and handcuffed them behind her back.

She looked up at him wondering why. She was a compliant slave, so there was no reason to force her into anything at all. He pushed her face down onto the floor, and shackled her. Pulling her feet up she was locked into a hog-tie position.