Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

Story Info
Students discover Singaporean's submissive side
22.9k words
4.61
133.8k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers

A Singaporean student contacted me to tell me how much he enjoyed reading my stories and to ask if I would write one for him about a young female teacher whom he had wild fantasies about.

After exchanging ideas and him sharing his fantasies with me I wrote the following story with embellishments of my own.

Having recently turned eighteen, Gavin had recently started the final year of high school. He had already chosen a mathematics and science curriculum in earlier years and was looking forward to his final year and hopefully some good results in his exams.

His favourite subject and the one he wanted to study at university was chemistry but unfortunately, he had been put off a little the previous term because he hated his chemistry teacher. However, he had heard during the summer vacation that his old teacher had moved on and so, as he joined his classmates in the chemistry class for the first time that year, he wondered how he would get along with the replacement.

He heard the click-clack sound of a woman wearing heals approaching the lab. The door then opened and Gavin's mouth gaped open as he mumbled to himself, "wow!" His new chemistry teacher had arrived and Gavin could not take his eyes off her.

Her shoulder length, centrally parted, black hair framed her pretty face perfectly. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and Gavin guessed it was probably her first full time post as a teacher.

Her dark eyes sparkled as she glanced around the class whilst making her way to the front.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Ms. Lui, Jocelyn Lui, but please address me as Ms Lui."

Gavin just mumbled, "good morning Ms Lui", along with the rest of his class mates as his eyes roamed down from her face to her body. She was wearing a white blouse that was semi translucent and her nicely filled white lace trimmed bra could be seen beneath. His eyes felt drawn to the swell of her breasts, they looked larger than most Chinese Singaporean women and looked so sexy and pert as they jutted from her slender frame. His gaze was then drawn down to the gentle swell of her slim hips and the red skirt that skimmed her smooth thighs and stopped at least four inches from her knees. His mind wandered into a fantasy; a fantasy that would regularly feature in the weeks and months to come as he imagined undressing Ms Lui, drinking in the beauty of her naked body before using her to satisfy his lust.

Ms Lui then asked each of the class in turn to introduce themselves.

When it came to Gavin he was almost dumbstruck as he was forced back to reality and stammered, "Gavin, Gavin Tan."

The remainder of the lesson passed Gavin by in a blur of lustful thoughts. When the lesson finished, he was stunned when Ms Lui said, "Gavin, would you stay behind for a moment please."

As the rest of his classmates filed out Ms Lui walked over to where he was seated. She then sat down next to him and as she sat, Gavin breathed in her fragrance, as their eyes met.

"You seemed distracted during class," she said, "is there anything wrong?"

His mind was racing as he quickly tried to think of a strategy that might eventually lead to him being intimate with her.

He then looked directly into her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I feel that although I want to major in chemistry I might need some additional help." He felt pleased with his sudden flash of inspiration as she replied, maybe you would benefit from one on one coaching."

"Oh yes!" he thought, trying to keep a poker face before replying, "Yes, I would like to try that."

"OK," said Ms Lui, "I'll give you a letter tomorrow detailing my fees and an outline plan for the extra tuition, to pass on to your parents. If they agree then I am willing to give you extra coaching at the weekends or after school. However, I suggest that we wait until the end of the first term for me to see how you are progressing."

Gavin then stood, placed a hand on her shoulder and said., "thankyou Ms Lui, I will look forward to it."

His confidence was already rising as she made no attempt to move his hand from her shoulder which he kept there for longer than he should. He felt a thrill as he gently squeezed it before letting go and saying, "good bye."

That evening, alone in his bedroom, he replayed the moment in his mind when he had touched Ms Lui's shoulder and dreamed that with enough patience he might even have his way with her. Just the thought of having her at his mercy gave him an instant erection. Later that night, as he lay on his bed he could not resist stroking his rock-hard penis as images of Ms Lui flashed through his mind.

He fantasized that if he was patient and given a little time alone he might be able to get her to forget the fact that she was his teacher. He knew it could risk his final year at school and probably her teaching career as well but that was secondary to his desire to have her; to see and feel her glorious body beneath him as he penetrated her.

Just the thought of being on top of her naked body was enough to send him over the edge and ejaculate into his hand and onto his belly. He cleaned himself and then fell into a deep sleep.

One of Gavin's friends, Yi-Ling, had also been lying in bed that evening toying with the wetness between her legs as she tried to imagine what it would feel like to be touched so intimately by another girl rather than the handful of boyfriends she had experienced.

Yi-Ling was the same age as Gavin, attractive and slim with long dark hair that fell over her pert young breasts. She was quite forceful and dominant and amongst her classmates was well known for usually getting what she wanted.

As she lay there, slowly bringing herself to an orgasm, she recalled each of the males she had seduced. The earliest one had been Gavin about a year ago.

She remembered watching him at school, admiring his sense of humour and feeling happy that they had been good friends since junior school. However, that friendship was no longer enough. She had developed a rapacious sexual appetite and one evening, as she and Gavin sat next to each other in a coffee shop with some other class mates she made her move.

She was already pressed up against him and while the rest of them laughed and joked she moved her hand slowly under the table and placed it on his knee.

She was confident that the others had no idea what she was doing and, as she moved her hand up his leg a little, Gavin turned to look at her with a shocked and surprised look on his face. Their eyes met briefly and Yi-Ling just smiled, pursing her lips briefly as if to say, "shush!" before moving her hand higher and higher on Gavin's thigh.

He did his best to continue chatting normally to the others as the feeling of Yi-Ling's hand slowly moving up toward his crotch caused his penis to rapidly harden into a full erection.

He suppressed a gasp of surprise, pretending to cough, as his good friend's hand found the bulge in his trousers and started to feel and gently squeeze it; running her fingers slowly over it as if she was gauging both its length and thickness.

With the others still chatting intently Gavin suddenly felt disappointed when Yi-Ling removed her hand and reached for her phone.

He watched as she quickly typed a message, not able to see what it said or who it was to. She was busy talking to one of the other classmates as Gavin felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw he had a message. It was from Yi-Ling. As he read the words his erection felt as though it would burst from his trousers. It said, "Gavin come to my house. Parents away. Bring a condom.

He would be lying if he had said that he had never had any sexual desire for Yi-Ling but had always felt that she was out of his league and more of a best friend than a lover. Now, this very afternoon he knew different.

Before he had finished reading it Yi-Ling got up and said to all of them, "I've got to get home now. See you all tomorrow." With that she walked out of the coffee shop, turning her head briefly and smiling.

As she left, Gavin appraised her in a different light. Up until now she had just been one of his oldest friends but now, as she walked out, he saw the sensual swing of her hips, her long shapely legs and the profile of her pert breasts when she turned to smile at him.

He felt impatient to quickly follow her but knew he must wait a while so as not to arouse any suspicion amongst his classmates.

He had another coffee and spent the next fifteen minutes or so trying act as normal. Finally, all the others started to leave so he left with them and, making sure that no one was following, made his way to Yi-Ling's house via a local pharmacy to buy a packet of condoms.

When he stood outside her house he felt a mixture of nervousness and arousal as he rang the doorbell. The door opened and, a giggling Yi-Ling said, "what took you so long?"

"I didn't want the others to realise where I was going," he said as his eyes couldn't quite take in what they were seeing. She was still wearing her school uniform, something that all the upper school girls hated. At eighteen years old they were all still obliged to wear the plain white cotton school blouses and matching skirts. The bonus for their male class mates was that the thickness of the white cotton varied from different shops and in many cases the girl's bra and pants could just be seen beneath.

Yi-Ling's was one of those but as Gavin stood and stared open mouthed she just giggled and said, "come in." He followed her inside, disbelieving what he could clearly see; that she was totally naked beneath her uniform. When she had opened the door, he had seen the dark shape of her nipples beneath the white blouse. Now, as she turned, grabbed his hand and led him toward her bedroom he could make out the smooth naked globes of her buttocks as she swayed her hips confidently with each step.

She pushed her bedroom door open and they both stumbled inside. Pausing at the foot of the bed, they faced each other. She looked directly into his eyes and, with a mischievous grin, started to unfasten her school blouse. There were only five buttons and as Yi-Ling reached the last button Gavin was unable to hold her gaze as he waited expectantly for the first glimpse of her breasts; something that he had tried to imagine on more than a few occasions.

As she unfastened the last button she pulled the blouse open to expose her firm pert breasts saying, "Well Gavin, do you like my tits?"

As he stuttered, "Ye, yes, they are lovely," she swiftly removed the blouse and tossed it on the floor.

Gavin seemed frozen to the floor as Yi-Ling giggled and said, "you can touch them, they won't break or fall off!"

Gavin immediately reached forward and placed each hand over her breasts, squeezing and feeling their silky softness as Yi-Ling reached down and started to unfasten his trousers. He felt the waistband go slack and then the zip being pulled down. His own arousal was heightened by her obvious eagerness and, with one quick tug on his trousers they fell around his knees. Her hand then quickly grabbed the waistband of his underpants and with another swift tug they joined his trousers and his erection swung free.

With his confidence rising rapidly, Gavin quickly stripped off the rest of his clothes until he was totally naked. Yi-Ling then reached for his erection, wrapping her fingers around its girth and exclaiming, "Mmmmmm, nice!" before asking, "did you bring the condoms?"

Gavin reached for his trousers and quickly rummaged in one of the pockets before pulling out the pack of condoms. "Great!" said Yi-Ling, as she released his erection and moved forward to embrace him, "put them onto my bedside table.

With her arms around him he revelled in the feel of her firm naked breasts being pressed against his bare chest. Their lips met and they kissed passionately as Gavin reached around her trying to find the fastening of her skirt. Having found it he started to fumble, not sure how it was fixed. Yi-Ling just giggled in her playful and seductive way as she briefly broke their embrace. With a flick of her fingers and then the sound of a zip, her skirt fell around her ankles. They embraced again and this time, with her naked breasts pressed once more against his bare chest and his erection pressed up against her belly, he reached behind her and started to caress her buttocks. They kissed again, their tongues briefly exploring each other's mouths before Yi-Ling pulled away a little and whispered hotly in his ear, "put your hand between my legs Gavin."

With one hand remaining on the silky-smooth flesh of her buttock he moved the other down the crack between her two smooth globes. He felt her move her feet apart and heard her gasp gently as the tip of one of his fingers briefly glanced over her anus as it searched further between her parted thighs before settling into the incredible hot wetness of her labia.

"Push your finger inside me Gavin," she whispered, "feel how wet I am."

With his finger now pushing up inside her she pulled them both toward the bed. The backs of her legs hit the edge and, with his finger somehow managing to stay inside her, they both fell back onto the bed.

As they hit the bed they rolled until Gavin was on his back and Yi-Ling was lying on top of him.

Gavin wondered what she was up to as she got up onto her knees, causing his finger to slip out from her, turned to face away from him and then straddled his chest. Now, with a knee either side of his torso and facing his rock-hard erection she said, "I want your lovely cock inside me Gavin but first there is something I want you to do."

As she spoke she gave his erection a quick stroke before shuffling herself backwards until her buttocks were over his face.

"Lick me Gavin, I want to feel your tongue in me."

Gavin was eager to comply as Yi-Ling adjusted her position until, with her thighs astride his head and wide apart, she lowered her gaping wet lips onto his mouth. Gavin could both smell and taste her musky juices as he thrust his tongue between her oozing labia. Almost instantly Yi-Ling started to rock her hips to and fro, sighing and moaning as she pressed and rubbed her engorged lips over Gavin's mouth.

Gavin took advantage of his position and used his hands to part her buttocks, enjoying the close-up view of both her tight little anus and her gaping vagina.

Yi-Ling was soon moving more and more urgently, sighing huskily as she pushed herself harder against Gavin's eager mouth, thrusting as though she was fucking his face until finally screaming out in ecstasy as she reached her orgasm. Her movements then gradually slowed until she stopped completely and said, "Oh Gavin, that was great!"

He could not see much with her still squatting over his face but he felt her lean across to her bedside table. He heard the packet of condoms being opened and then her voice as she said, "Let's get this lovely dick ready for a good fuck!"

Gavin was fearful that he might cum there and then as she gripped his erection with one hand and expertly rolled the condom over it with the other.

She then lifted herself up from his face giving him a final glorious view between her open thighs. She then turned around to face him, straddling his hips. His eyes drank in the view of her young breasts as she sat upright, her thighs spread open either side of his hips, reached down between them, gripped his throbbing erection and then guided the head into her the entrance of her incredibly hot vagina.

With the head of his penis nestled between her hot and engorged lips she then lowered herself down completely until she was completely impaled.

Gavin reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand as she started to ride him, thrusting her hips to and fro with her eyes closed and saying hoarsely, "squeeze my tits Gavin, harder, harder; fuck me fuck me!"

Gavin needed no further encouragement as he roughly gripped her pert breasts, squeezing them unmercifully as he matched her thrusts with his, feeling the incredible heat of her vagina gripping the length of his erection as they matched each other, thrust for thrust until with a loud shrieking scream Yi-Ling reached her second orgasm and Gavin exploded into the condom.

That was now over a year ago; they had never become boyfriend and girlfriend but would be described as friends with benefits.

It was a week or so after Ms Lui had introduced herself to the class that Gavin, feeling horny and needing some release, received one of Yi-Ling's occasional invitational texts which just said simply, "home, alone!"

Gavin responded with, "ten minutes," before shouting out to his mother, "I'm off out to see my friends," as he set off for Yi-Ling's house.

When he arrived, she opened the door wearing just her bra and pants, grinning broadly as she said, "come in Gavin."

During the past year, it had become a regular thing for the two of them to meet up once a month or so for sex. Having been friends since they were kids they trusted each other's discretion, confident that their sexual trysts were a well-kept secret between just the two of them.

Once inside her house Gavin quickly stripped down to his underpants and then joined Yi-Ling who had already gone straight to her bedroom, removed her bra and was lying on her bed wearing just her panties.

Before having sex, they would usually talk for a while; confessing their fantasies to each other. They both enjoyed their easy-going relationship; no pressure, no emotional expectations, just the certain knowledge that each would please the other sexually. The other added bonus was that Yi-Ling was now taking the contraceptive pill.

On this occasion, as Gavin lay down next her, she said, "So what do you think of our new teacher, Ms Lui?"

Gavin turned toward her and playfully flicked one of her nipples as he replied, "I really like her."

"No, you don't say!" she exclaimed sarcastically, "I saw the way in which you undressed her with your eyes the very first time she walked into the classroom and the way in which you struggled to say your own name when she asked us. I bet you went home that same evening and jerked off as you imagined fucking her!"

Gavin chuckled as he replied, "Yea, guilty as charged."

They both laughed as Yi-Ling casually reached over and slid her hand inside Gavin's underpants, wrapping her fingers around his erection before saying, "So did I."

"What do you mean?" said Gavin.

"I mean I laid in bed that first evening touching myself as I imagined our Ms Lui naked and licking my pussy."

"Wow, did you cum?"

"Oh yes, it was fantastic!"

Gavin reached down and slid his hand inside Yi-Ling's panties, sliding his fingers through her pubic hair until they settled into her wetness.

They lay together like that for a short while, totally at ease, gently stroking each other's genitalia before Gavin said, "would you like Ms Lui to lick you for real?"

"Yes, I'm curious to experience a female licking me."

Gavin was silent for a second or so before saying, "but it could never happen for real, she is probably nearly ten years older than us and she is our teacher!"

Yi-Ling just grinned, gave his erection a squeeze and said, "I always get what I want."

"But she's a teacher, we are her pupils, she could lose her job if she was found out."

"You worry too much Gavin. I have seen the look in her eyes as she looks at me. I'm sure that I can get my way with her, probably do as you are doing and ask for extra tuition at her house. Maybe we could both have her together!"

Gavin just laughed at the improbability of Yi-Lings outlandish fantasy as he eased two fingers into her wetness.

"Fuck me now, Gavin. Imagine that it is Ms Lui as you use me and empty your semen into me."

Yi-Ling then swiftly removed her hand from Gavin's underpants and pulled off her panties.

loveking
loveking
1,281 Followers