Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then paused as Yi-Ling said, "I think our pet is getting aroused Gavin. Why don't you check between her legs?"

Gavin's gaze moved down from Ms Lui's reddened breasts to her neat patch of dark pubic hair.

"Move your feet apart Jocelyn," said Yi-Ling, "and let Gavin check out Teacher pet's pussy."

Gavin slid his hand down over Ms Lui's belly and, as she obediently shifted her feet apart, he slid it between her upper thighs, pressing it upwards and cupping her wet labia in his hand. He then slowly ran a finger between her wet pouting lips as he exclaimed, "She's soaking wet!"

"Great!" exclaimed Yi-Ling. "Here, take hold of the rope lead for me and we'll get her to act like a proper dog."

Gavin was puzzled but took hold of the lead as Yi-Ling continued, "have you noticed how dogs always seem to sniff at the crotches of strangers?"

Gavin laughed, not quite sure where this was going until Yi-Ling reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. With her panties now down around her ankles she shuffled across to an arm chair, sat down with just her buttocks perched on the front edge of the seat, leaned back, opened her legs and said, "Gavin get our pet teacher down on her knees and then lead her over here."

Gavin glanced across at Yi-Lui, amazed by her boldness as she pulled up her skirt to reveal her pussy.

He then turned to Ms Lui and said, "get down on your knees."

With her arms firmly tied behind her back she struggled to maintain her balance but, by lowering one knee at a time, she managed to kneel on the floor.

Gavin then tugged on the lead and coaxed her to crawl toward Yi-Ling's open thighs.

He allowed enough slack on the lead so that Ms Lui could lower her head down to Yi-Ling's gaping labia as Yi-Ling teased, "here doggy, good girl, come and lick me."

Gavin was really starting to enjoy the power he and Yi-Ling appeared to have over Ms Lui. As he listened to the slurping sounds of Ms Lui eagerly licking between Yi-Ling's open thighs he grinned as she said, "Gavin, reach down and finger her while she licks me."

He knelt behind Ms Lui and as he caught Yi-Ling's mischievous gaze he slowly slid his fingers down between Ms Lui's silky round buttocks. He paused as the tips of his fingers touched the slightly raised ring of her anus, noting how she tensed her body at his touch. He then ran the tip of one finger around it, lost in thought for a moment as he remembered seeing porno videos of anal sex and wondering how such an apparently small hole could accommodate an erect penis.

Lost in thoughts of what he might be able to do with Ms Lui later, he moved his fingers further down until he felt the hot wetness of her labia.

He glanced up at Yi-Ling who was now firmly holding Ms Lui's head whilst thrusting her hips against her mouth as he eased two fingers up into Ms Lui's vagina. As he buried his fingers into her hot wetness he heard her muffled moan which encouraged him to start finger fucking her.

He started to thrust his two fingers in and out of her and she responded by moving her hips in sync with his thrusts. Each of his inward thrusts had the effect of pushing her head forward and soon Yi-Ling and Ms Lui were moaning in unison. The way in which Yi-Ling was pulling Ms Lui's face hard up against her thrusting crotch had Gavin wondering how she could breathe but, as Yi-Ling's moans of pleasure rapidly changed to screams of delight he also heard Ms Lui's muffled screams, gasping for air as they both climaxed together.

Yi-Ling then released her grip and Ms Lui lifted her head a little, inhaling deeply as her screams turned to uncontrolled sobs.

Gavin thrusted his fingers up her a few more times before sliding them out. He glanced at them, noticing how they glistened from his finger nails down to his knuckles with Ms Lui's juices.

He Stood up and gave the rope lead a few hard tugs, saying, "stand up now Jocelyn."

As she struggled to her feet Yi-Ling closed her legs and then stood as well.

"Give me the rope lead now Gavin, I want to see how good our pet is at sucking cock."

Gavin glanced at Yi-Ling and grinned as he passed her the lead.

With Yi-Ling holding the lead Gavin gazed at Ms Lui's beautiful naked body and felt a huge thrill as he realised he and Yi-Ling could do almost anything they wished with her.

He quickly undressed, noticing how Ms Lui could not keep her eyes from his erection.

He stood there slowly stroking his penis as Yi-Ling tugged down on the rope lead saying, "Gavin told me what a good job you did of sucking his cock. Now I want to watch and see you swallow all his spunk. Now kneel down Jocelyn and show me."

Gavin looked down as Ms Lui knelt in front of him. With her arms still tied tightly behind her back he loved the way in which her firm breasts jutted straight out from her chest. She looked up at him and their eyes met as he brushed the head of his erection across her nose and cheeks. He could see the look of both submission and arousal in her dark eyes as he remembered how well she had done it the last time.

She opened her mouth and moved her head forward until her lips formed a ring around the head of Gavin's erection.

He felt the wonderful heat and softness of her lips as he released his grip on his erection letting the head rest between Ms Lui's lips.

Yi-Ling shifted her grip on the rope, holding it about a foot from Ms Lui's neck which left a few feet of free rope hanging down. Yi-Ling flicked her wrist causing the free end of the rope to strike Ms Lui on her back as she said, "now suck it Jocelyn and make him cum."

Gavin had done his best to restrain himself whilst watching Ms Lui and Yi-Ling earlier but now that restraint had gone. His only desire now was to use Ms Lui to relieve the pent-up desire that was filling his every sense. He thrust his hips forward, feeling her soft lips sliding down the length of his shaft. He felt the head of his erection touch the back of her throat and both felt and heard her gag slightly as she tried her best to accommodate him. He glanced at Yi-Ling who was watching intently and saw her grin wickedly as she placed a hand on the back of Ms Lui's head, forcing it forward.

Gavin shifted his gaze down to Ms Lui as he felt her throat repeatedly contracting as her nose pressed hard into his pubic hair and the head of his erection pressed deep into her throat.

"Yi-Ling was now repeatedly pushing Ms Lui's head forward, matching each of Gavin's thrusts and urging him on saying, "Fuck her mouth Gavin; cum in her throat."

He looked down at Ms Lui, revelling in watching her face crash repeatedly against his pubic hair as he started to lose control.

With each inward thrust he felt the head of his penis enter her throat. He could hear her repeated gagging sounds but his only focus now was to flood her throat with his semen. Yi-Ling was now using the free end of the rope to whip Ms Lui's back as she forced her head forward onto Gavin's thrusting penis.

She watched as Gavin closed his eyes as if he was concentrating intensely; she watched the muscles in his thighs and buttocks flexing with each thrust and then heard Gavin groan loudly as, with Ms Lui's lips crushed against his pubis, his hot semen flooded out directly into her throat.

They both heard her momentarily struggling, trying not to choke, as Gavin's semen overwhelmed her throat. Yi-Ling released Ms Lui's head allowing her to pull back. As her head moved back a little from Gavin she started to frantically swallow but could not swallow fast enough and some of Gavin's salty slime started to dribble out from the sides of her mouth.

Gavin then slipped his still dripping cock out from her mouth, held it in front of her lips and then grinned as Ms Lui immediately licked the last drops of semen from it.

Yi-Ling then tugged on the rope lead as she said, "well done Jocelyn, you did a good job. Now get up and come over here to this arm chair."

As Yi-Ling led Ms Lui to the chair Gavin remembered the extra ropes in Yi-Ling's bag and an idea came to him.

He fetched the rest of the ropes and then walked over to the chair saying to Yi-Ling, "untie her arms and take off the collar and lead."

Yi-Ling looked momentarily puzzled until Gavin continued, "I thought that we'd tie her to the chair with her legs spread wide. What do you think?"

Yi-Ling giggled as she quickly untied Ms Lui, pushed her down into the arm chair and said, "I love it!"

Gavin quickly moved behind the chair and said, "Raise your arms above your head Jocelyn. She did as he asked, wincing as he grabbed them and tied the end of a rope tightly around her wrists. He then pulled her arms over the back of the chair, tying the free end of the rope over a convenient cross member that ran between the two rear legs of the chair.

As Gavin secured her arms Yi-Ling was kneeling in front of Ms Lui busily tying a length of rope around each of her knees.

With her arms now tied back, Gavin moved round to the front, his semi-erect penis bobbing up and down with each step.

He glanced at Yi-Ling quizzically as she looked up from her kneeling position. She grinned at him and said, "I thought it was time for Ms Lui to pose for us, like the slut she really is, and spread her legs wide open with a little help from us two and the ropes."

Ms Lui, started to protest and hold her legs together as Yi-Ling grabbed one of her ankles said, "Gavin, take the other ankle and we'll lift her feet up and over each arm of the chair."

Ms Lui's body wriggled as she weakly protested, but with a resigned look of embarrassment and shame she soon gave in, realising that with her hands tied she could not stop them.

They bent her knees and then lifted each one back until it brushed the sides of her breasts; Then, with the aid of the ropes, they eased her knees outwards and tied the rope from each to the rear legs of the chair. Ms Lui continued to protest but it wasn't very convincing.

Yi-Ling adjusted the ropes while Gavin re-positioned Ms Lui such that her buttocks were perched on the very front edge of the seat and her thighs were drawn right back and wide apart.

Now securely tied, Yi Ling and Gavin stood in front of her and openly gazed between her open thighs to her obscenely exposed genitalia and anus.

Ms Lui's was still weakly protesting, "please don't degrade me like this," but to her despair her body was betraying her. Her cheeks were once more glowing red as Yi-Ling said, "hey, Gavin, look how her pussy is oozing juices. Give her breasts some more slaps and let's see if she likes it before we take a few more pictures!"

Gavin was already fully erect again as Yi-Ling wandered off to fetch her phone and he gazed down lustfully at Ms Lui. His gaze fell on her pert breasts; jutting out firmly and crowned with dark erect nipples. He reached forward and ran his hands over them; feeling the softness of her skin. His fingers then gripped each nipple, pinching them and causing Ms Lui to whimper as he pulled them both outwards, stretching the flesh of her dark aureole before suddenly releasing them and then giving each breast a playful but stinging slap.

With one hand still pinching one of her nipples his eyes wandered down over her soft flat belly to her fully exposed labia. He could clearly see her juices oozing out from between her parted outer lips and her clitoris peeping out from its protective hood. He ran his free hand down over her pubic hair and brushed a finger over her clitoris causing her to gasp and tense her body.

He looked up from Ms Lui's genitalia as Yi-Ling returned with her phone and said, "pull her pussy open Gavin and I'll take a picture.

Ms Lui pleaded again, "please don't take any more pictures of me like this. If anyone else gets to see them I will lose my job and be in serious trouble."

Her words faded out into a submissive sob as Gavin released her nipple and she felt him use both hands to pull her labia wide open.

Her feelings of shame deepened as Yi-Ling then said, "Gavin, pull her open as far as you can but move your fingers a little so that I get a clear view of her butt hole."

Ms Lui felt her labia being stretched wide open and dreaded to think how exposed she must look in the pictures that Yi-Ling was taking. She thought that the worst of her humiliating exposure was over when Yi-Ling said, "OK Gavin, give her pussy lips a rest and come and take some more pictures."

Gavin released Ms Lui's wet labia, wiped his fingers on her belly and then walked over to Yi-Ling and took the phone from her.

Yi-Ling then walked forward and knelt beside the chair. She glanced toward Gavin saying, "take some more pictures as I see how many fingers I can get inside her."

Gavin watched, increasingly amazed and encouraged by Yi-Ling's boldness, as she slipped two fingers between Ms Lui's wet labia.

He watched as she pushed them in as far as they could go. As she slowly pulled them back out he took another picture and said, "Now try three fingers."

Yi-Ling turned and grinned as she said, "Three will be too easy, I'll try four."

Gavin watched, feeling more and more aroused as Yi-Ling eased four fingers up into Ms Lui's vagina. As they slid up inside her, Ms Lui gave an involuntary moan and, within the limited amount of movement that the ropes gave her, she started to move her hips.

"Make her cum Yi-Ling, and I'll take some more pictures."

Yi-Ling started to fuck Ms Lui with her four fingers. With each inward thrust of her fingers, Ms Lui tried to thrust against them, eager to be penetrated as deep as possible.

Gavin watched with amazement as Yi-Ling pulled her fingers almost all the way out, folded her thumb in amongst them and then slowly but purposefully started to push her whole hand up into Ms Lui's vagina.

He saw how Ms Lui was pushing her hips toward Yi-Ling's hand encouraging her to push deeper.

Gavin found it difficult to determine whether Ms Lui's cries were from pain or pleasure as he watched her labia stretch over Yi-Ling's knuckles and saw her vaginal juices oozing out all around it.

Ms Lui's cries changed to howls interspersed with uncontrollable sobs until he saw Yi-Ling's hand disappear and Ms Lui's labia close around her wrist.

He'd seen the odd video of fisting but until now did not quite believe it was possible. He watched her facial expression slowly change from one of discomfort to one of ecstasy as Yi-Ling started to fuck her with her fist.

He took another picture showing how Yi Ling's hand was completely inside Ms Lui and then just stood and watched, stroking his erection, whilst Ms Lui's screams rose to a crescendo as Yi-Ling fisted her to an incredible climax.

The room was almost silent except for Ms Lui's gentle sobs as her climax slowly receded. He then watched as Yi-Ling eased her hand out from inside Ms Lui, glistening with her juices.

Both he and Yi-Ling chuckled at the loud squelching noise as Yi-Ling's hand finally pulled out completely leaving them both gazing at Ms Lui's gaping dilated vagina.

Yi-Ling sounded disappointed as she said to Gavin, "that will be too loose for you to fuck now and I was so looking forward to watching you thrusting your dick inside our pet teacher."

Gavin had been curious for a while now about anal sex. He remembered how during their earlier humiliation of Ms Lui he had been glancing at her tight looking anus, wondering what it would feel like to push his erection up inside and fuck it.

Having listened to Yi-Ling, he said without any hesitation, "then I'll just have to use her butt instead."

Ms Lui immediately started to protest, "please no, not there, it's wrong and immoral."

Yi-Ling just chuckled as she first pushed a finger into Ms Lui's still oozing vagina, coating it with her slime before easing it out and moving the tip down to Ms Lui's anus.

Ms Lui was still protesting as Yi-Ling pressed the tip of her slimy finger into Ms Lui's butt exclaiming, "it feels hot and tight Gavin!"

Gavin was stroking his rock-hard erection, anticipating the pleasure of penetrating Ms Lui's rectum as he watched Yi-Ling start to push her finger deeper and deeper into her butt until it was buried up to her knuckle.

She then started to move it in and out saying, "Do you like that Jocelyn. Would you like Gavin to fuck your arse?"

"No, please don't, I've never done anything like that before; its dirty."

Yi-Ling glanced toward Gavin, beckoning him over with her eyes and, pulling her finger out from Ms Lui's rectum, said, "feel how tight it is Gavin. Lubricate your finger in Jocelyn's wet pussy and then push it up her butt."

He glanced up at Ms Lui as she pleaded, "please don't do this, I'll do anything else you want but please don't degrade me by using and abusing my anus."

Gavin ignored her and dipped his fingers into her gaping wet vagina as Yi-Ling said, "Jocelyn, you'll do whatever we want and Gavin wants to fuck your butt."

Gavin moved his finger around inside Ms Lui's vagina and when he was satisfied that it was coated with her juices he slipped it out and then pressed it into the darker toned ring of Ms Lui's anus.

Just the anticipation of humiliating her in this way, added to his already heightened arousal. He slowly pushed his finger into her tight silky anus and listened to her protestations diminishing into gentle sobs of submission.

"Take her now Gavin," encouraged Yi-Ling excitedly, "dip your cock into her pussy and then I'll guide it into her butt."

As Gavin knelt in front of Ms Lui, Yi-Ling giggled as she reached between his legs from behind and, grabbing his erection, guided it into Ms Lui's vagina. He felt the hot wetness of her gaping hole but realised how slack it now felt after being fisted by Yi-Ling. Yi-Ling briefly released her grip allowing him to push it in deeply a couple times before pulling out. He glanced down at his erection which was now glistening from the head down to the base as Yi-Ling grabbed it again at the base and guided it to Ms Lui's anus.

Gavin could feel the head of his erection nestled in the ring of his teacher's butt. Yi-Ling was still gripping it at the base as he started to ease his hips forward and tentatively push the head of his erection an inch or so into Ms Lui's butt.

As he slowly increased the inward pressure Ms Lui pleaded weakly, "please don't, it's too big."

He heard her gasp as Yi-Ling playfully brushed her protruding clitoris with the fingers of her free hand and at that same moment Gavin lunged inward causing Ms Lui's gasp to change into a low howl.

He looked down and saw that his erection was now half way inside her. He paused to enjoy the incredible feeling of his penis being gripped so perfectly by the silk like flesh of her rectum.

Remaining motionless he glanced at Yi-Ling as she started to tease Ms Lui's labia and clitoris. The effect was instant. Despite her protestations, Ms Lui was obviously still highly aroused and, despite having Gavin's erection part way up her back-side, as Yi-Ling toyed with her genitalia, she started to move her hips rhythmically.

Gavin looked down, enjoying the view of Ms Lui's anus stretched around his erection as he slowly thrust his hips toward her and watched the whole length of his cock disappear inside her.

As his erection slid all the way into her tight hole, Yi-Ling released her grip on it and, moving her hand back, she cupped his scrotum.

Now buried up to the hilt, he paused once more to marvel at the incredible way in which her silky rectum gripped his shaft all the way from the head to the base.

He glanced up at Ms Lui and saw the look of both shock and surprise at having a penis in her backside for the first time.

Her hips were still moving as Yi-Ling continued to toy with her labia and clitoris.

Gavin could hear her breathing starting to change into rhythmic pants.