Teacher Jocelyn's Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This set the tone for the others as they each took turns slapping her buttocks and groping between her thighs.

Finally, all the students having taken their turn and, with both her buttocks reddened, Mr Lee instructed her to stand up, saying, "stand up and face the students Ms Lui. She stood, quickly smoothing down her skirt to cover her nakedness as she turned and faced her students.

He then turned to the class and said, "As you will all have noticed, Ms Lui is now very aroused. Not only is her vagina engorged and wet you'll notice that her nipples have become erect and much more visible through the fine fabric of her blouse.

What Ms Lui's body is really craving now is some form of sexual relief."

She glanced around at the leering faces, fearful of what she would have to endure next.

She stood there passively as Mr Lee said, "turn the chair around Ms Lui and then sit down facing the students."

She did as he asked wondering what was coming next until he said, "No, not like that. Stand up again, lift your skirt right up and then sit back down with your naked backside on the seat."

She did as he asked and then listened with disbelief as he continued, Lift the front of the skirt right up, move forward in the seat, then open your legs wide until all the students can see your vulva."

She glanced up at him with a pleading look in her eyes but immediately knew it was pointless to object. She thought to herself, the sooner I get this degrading and humiliating experience done the sooner I can go home and it will be over.

With her legs now wide open and her buttocks perched on the front edge of the seat Mr lee said, "now lean back and masturbate while we all watch."

After the spanking, Yi-Ling and Gavin sat down next to each other at the front and now had a perfect view of Ms Lui's spread thighs and pussy.

The whole room was now completely hushed as Ms Lui's hand tentatively moved down to her exposed labia.

She closed her eyes as if to block out the shameful fact that the whole class was about to watch her masturbate.

She started to run her fingers softly over her wet lips, teasing them apart as she ran the tips of them through her wet slit. With her eyes closed she imagined that all the male students were aroused by seeing her in such a humiliating position. She imagined they had all unzipped their erections and were starting to masturbate as they watched her.

She eased a couple of fingers into her oozing pussy, imagining it was one of the student's erections and as her arousal grew rapidly she became oblivious to the watching students.

With her fingers now delving rhythmically between her moist lips she pressed her hand inwards, pressing against her clitoris.

Gavin and the rest of the students just stared, mesmerised by Ms Lui's performance. Gavin then glanced sideways at Yi-Ling as he felt his zip being pulled down. She was grinning broadly as she leaned in toward him, eased his erection out from his clothing and whispered, "I'd love to see you splash your spunk all over Ms Lui's face!"

Gavin whispered back, "what in front of all the others? Not likely!"

As Yi-Ling started to stroke his erection he looked around at his classmates, nervous that they might see but, to his amazement saw that he was not the only one with his erection out. All around the class, girls who he had thought were very prim and proper had leaned across to the male students next to them and were openly grinning and stroking their erections.

Even with her eyes closed Ms Lui sensed that something was happening in the room as, reluctant, but egged on by Yi-Ling, she and Gavin stood up quietly and moved next to Ms Lui. This was the trigger for the others and soon Ms Lui was surrounded by student erections being stroked by the girls.

They all sensed that Ms Lui was close to an orgasm as her hand was busy between her thrusting thighs. They watched as she briefly opened her eyes and glanced around at the array of cocks. This just seemed to spur her on and at the same time encourage the students.

To the surprise of all of them Mr Lee moved up close to Ms Lui's head pumping his large erection with his hand.

Ms Lui was starting to cry out with each thrust of her thighs until her regular cries turned into a long series of screams as her body convulsed and her fingers plunged inside her wetness. Almost simultaneously, Mr Lee's cock twitched and then erupted, sending a gush of hot semen directly onto the side of Ms Lui's face.

Gavin felt his own orgasm approaching as Yi-Ling continued to expertly use her hand and encourage him saying, "cum on her face Gavin, try and get it on her lips."

Gavin thrusted harder and harder into Yi-Ling's hand until his cock shuddered and a long jet of hot semen splashed all over Ms Lui's mouth.

This was the start for all the others. Some of the guys were masturbating alone while others were being handled by a female student.

Having shot his load, Gavin stepped back and watched as Yi-Ling encouraged the others shouting excitedly, get it on her blouse guys, see if you can hit one of her tits.

The scene around Ms Lui was chaotic for a while but then, as the last of the guys finished and stood back they could all see Ms Lui.

Her skirt was still pulled up around her waist and her hand between her legs. The rest of her was a total mess. She had spunk in her hair and all over face as well as all over her blouse. The spunk on her blouse was already soaking in and causing the fabric to cling transparently to her naked breasts beneath.

The guys quickly zipped up and in no time at all the students except two had left.

Mr Lee had also slipped out of the class unnoticed leaving just Gavin and Yi-Ling.

Gavin then moved close to Ms Lui and said, "lick me clean."

She reached for his limp dripping penis and drew it to her mouth, licking off every last drop.

As Ms Lui finished licking Gavin's penis Yi-Ling fetched some wipes from the store room and handed them to her saying, "here, clean yourself up."

Gavin quickly put his dick away then grabbed Yi-Ling's hand, pulling her toward the door saying, "come on let's go."

He glanced back at Ms Lui. Even bedraggled and dripping with semen he still thought she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen.

Opening the classroom door, he called back to her, "I'll see you on Saturday as usual for some extra tuition!"

With that they both left leaving Ms Lui to ponder her future.

If you enjoyed reading this story, please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.