Teacher Learns a Lesson

Story Info
Students force teacher into incest.
5k words
4.28
545.5k
195
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel Sanchez had been a teacher at the local high school for thirty-five years. It was her first job out of college and teaching had become her passion. Even at her advanced age of 57, she still enjoyed getting up every morning and going to work. In her opinion, there was no job more important than that of a teacher. She was responsible for molding young minds and helping teenagers reach their potential. There was no greater joy than watching a pupil go onto college and making something of him or herself.

Oh yeah, and there was another perk. Rachel still got a kick out of how her male students ogled her and stared her up and down. Sure, she was old enough to be some of their grandmothers but as she overheard one student say, she still "had it going on." She was 5'2 and weighed 140 pounds. She was definitely a little chubby but all the extra cushion could be found in her tits and ass. She had a big bust, a 44D to be more precise. Her tits weren't perky, in fact, they were far from it. Ms. Sanchez had big fat udders with huge areolas and fat nipples. She believed in breast feeding and did so to all of her six children. The devotion had taken a toll on her breasts. Once her bra came off, they nearly hit the floor. But all in all, put her in a good bra and tight shirt and her titties could compare with anyone's. And then there was her ass. For the lack of a better description, Rachel had a big old fat ass. It was wide and it was round. Now if you took her clothes off, you'd see a great deal of cellulite on her ass and wide hips. But again, in the right clothes, her ass looked hot and you couldn't even notice the bit of bulging belly. When you coupled that body with her still soft and flawless olive skin, big brown eyes and bleached blonde hair, you had yourself a looker. And Rachel knew it.

As the new school year approached, Rachel's excitement was building. But unlike year's past, she had the unenvious task of having her own son in her English Literature class. Her youngest son, Pablo, was a bit of a problem child. At twenty years old, he was entering his sixth and hopefully last year in high school. Rachel had fought with the principle and even the school board to have her son removed from the class but it was no use. Pablo needed the class to graduate and it was only being offered once in the fall semester. She was stuck with her son and vice versa. She just prayed that it would be an easy transition.

Much like his mother, Pablo was dreading being in class with her. All he wanted was to get out of school and head to the west coast. His high school years had been unbearable. He wasn't athletic so he couldn't be a jock. He wasn't smart so he couldn't be a brain. He wasn't cute so he couldn't be a stud. In short, he fit in with no one. Rachel often worried about him as Pablo would literally sometimes spend days locked in his room playing on his computer. The nervous mother did not want to know what her son was constantly doing glued to the internet. But she had a pretty good idea. He wasn't handsome, that was obvious. For whatever reason, Pablo did not inherit his mom's stunning looks. He was tall, 6'5, and awfully skinny, barely weighing 170 pounds. His face was covered with acne and pock marks and his hair was usually a greasy mess. Rachel felt awful for her son but he seemed to want no part of her. Little did Rachel know, her son actually wanted a big part of her, he lusted after her tits and ass. Always awkward around girls, he was still a virgin and was dealing with a great deal of sexual frustration. His only release was when he masturbated to images of his mother's fat ass and gigantic tits. On more than one occasion, he would manage to steal a bra from her hamper and suck on the massive cups as he vigorously stoked his cock.

As the first of day school approached, Rachel and her son Pablo had a long talk about their new relationship as teacher and student. Rachel wanted to make it clear that she would not be giving him any special treatment, "Look son. I know you need this class to graduate and I don't want to have to fail you. But, I can't just let you slide by. Promise me you will make an effort and put in the time, and I will do my best to see that you pass."

As always, Pablo simply rolled his eyes and gave his mother a quick response, "Whatever you say ma. The quicker I'm out of this place, the better." Rachel felt like crying right there on the spot. It seemed as if her own son despised her. But it wasn't the truth, far from it. After their conversation, Pablo sneaked into his mother's hamper and eagerly licked the crotch and ass of her day old panties.

Luckily for Rachel, the first week of class had gone according to schedule. Pablo was there each day and he had been keeping up with his assignments. The other students in the class did not seem to realize that they were mother and son so there was no unwanted heckling or comments. Rachel thought to herself, "Geez, maybe this will work out after all." But, the busty latina could not have been more wrong.

One morning, Kimberly Diaz, or Kim as she was known to her friends, walked into class nearly fifteen minutes late. Kim was 19, a senior and was generally regarded as one of the more popular girls in the school. She had it all. She was captain of the cheerleading squad, her parents were wealthy and she was gorgeous. Standing 5'5 with a 36D bust and a cute bubble ass, she made everyone's head turn. Much like Rachel, she had beautiful olive skin and shoulder length, bleached blonde hair. Kim knew she was the ruler of that school and she did whatever she wanted to. That explains strutting into class so late. But what really irked Rachel was Kim's t-shirt, which was white, two sizes too small and read, "Got Milk." Rachel was furious. Kim's tits were ready to pop out of that shirt and every guy in the class, even her own son, couldn't take their eyes off her bust. But what really got Rachel upset was the shirt's message. As an avid believer in breast feeding, she could not help but think the shirt was crude and taking a cheap shot at women who used their breasts for something other than sex or eye candy.

As class ended, Rachel called Kim to her desk. Kim sauntered up, already wearing a frown, almost daring the teacher to say something. Rachel had been teaching well before Kim was born and she would not back down. "Kimberly, that shirt is beyond inappropriate. It's degrading to you and quite frankly it's offensive. I've already sent a notice down to the principle. He'd like to see you immediately. And the next time you wear that shirt to my class, I will have you permanently removed. Is that understood?"

Kim could not believe what she was hearing. Did this fat bitch know who she was fucking with? No teacher had ever given her a problem before but this big tittied whore was fucking with her! She was furious and made no attempt to hide it. She got right in Rachel's face, her tits pressed up against Rachel's massive mammories and she talked in a menacing tone, "If you told the principle, there's going to be a problem. I promise you, no teachers fuck with me, you bitch." Rachel was about to rip into the young girl but all of the sudden, Kim gave her a vicious slap to the cheek, which almost sent her to the ground. Rachel was stunned. She couldn't believe how strong Kim was but she was also in shock at the nerve of the girl. Kim quickly left the room, leaving Rachel dazed, holding the side of her face as tears poured down her cheeks. Never in all her years of teaching had Rachel been so thoroughly dominated and intimidated by a student. And it was only going to get worse.

Rachel decided not to mention the incident to her son, she was too ashamed and humiliated. They sat in silence (as usual) during dinner. Rachel's husband was always away on business. She felt that was the reason for much of her son's troubles. It was always just the two of them at home. After a few minutes of eating, there was a loud knock on the back door. Rachel was not expecting anyone and most people used the front door so she was a tad anxious. When she opened the door, she went from anxious to being downright scared. It was Kim Diaz, her best friend, Linda Munoz and Linda's brother, Hector. Linda, like Kim was 19 and a senior. She was short and chubby, much like Rachel but the guy's loved her because of her 38D tits. They also loved the fact that she was easy. Hector, also 19, was on the football team and a big guy. Rachel often wondered what it would be like to have a young stud like Hector fuck her brains out.

Rachel did her best to act strong but she knew she appeared nervous, "Kim, it's late. What are you doing here? Is everything ok? Linda, Hector, it's nice to see you guys but I'm sitting down to dinner. Can't this wait until tomorrow?"

Rachel was praying the students would leave because she knew they wanted trouble. But unfortunately for her, Kim had no intentions of leaving. Kim was irate, "Listen you fat slut. Your little note to the principle's office got me a two-day suspension. You fucked with the wrong bitch." Those were the last words Rachel heard. Hector angrily pushed the door open and charged into the kitchen. Pablo who was by no means a fighter was thrown to the floor and pummeled with a series of punches to the head and stomach. Pablo laid there limp and was dragged into the living room where Hector tied him to a chair.

Meanwhile, Kim and Linda were struggling with Rachel. Rachel tried to fight back but she was no use for the younger women. Kim punched her in the stomach while Linda slapped her across the face and threw her to the ground by her hair. Rachel was openly sobbing but this only caused Kim to laugh, "Hahaha. You big tittied slut. Cry all you want. When we get done with you, you will have something to cry about."

Rachel was dragged into the living room and placed in a chair across from her son. She could not help noticing that Hector had a small camcorder and was beginning to record this attack. Kim was clearly the leader as she barked out orders, "Ok bitch and her loser for a son, you have one minute to take off your clothes or Hector here will teach you a serious lesson." Rachel pleaded with Kim but it was no use. She was trapped and Pablo was of no help. Mother and son shamefully took off their clothes. Pablo was a skinny as a rail. His chest, legs and pubic area were covered in dark, coarse hair. The girls laughed at his tight white underwear and the tufts of pubics sticking out of the side. Pablo wanted to die. He hung his head in shame, wishing this nightmare would end.

Rachel was next. She removed her sweatshirt and jeans. There she was in all her glory. Her white bra with her milky tits ready to spill out their cups. Her wide hips and ass, covered in cellulite. Her underwear were riding up her huge ass crack, giving her an enormous wedgie. Her belly was plump and hung down over pussy; it was covered in stretch marks. And her pubic region hadn't been shaved...ever! Her thighs, pussy and the top of her fat belly were covered with pubic hair. She didn't believe in trimming her hair and liked the natural look. Kim could not believe her eyes, "Damn slut! That's the hairiest pussy I have ever seen. You are one kinky bitch."

Kim then ordered Rachel to remove her bra and underwear, "Ok fatty, off with the rest of your clothes. And so help me God if you don't fucking do what I tell you." Rachel was paralyzed with fear. She knew Kim could beat the shit out of her and Pablo was no match for Hector. As the tears continued to stream down her face, she removed her underwear, which were riding up her fat ass. The girls and Hector began to hoot and holler at the sight of Rachel's pussy. There was pubic hair everywhere. It was not unreasonable to say that the teacher had more pubic hair than her own son had on his head. Next up, was the bra. Rachel reached behind herself and undid the clasp. Her tits were monsters. The areolas were several inches wide and her big fat nipples were the size of silver dollars. When her boobs were released from the bra, they exploded well past Rachel's navel. They were the biggest, fattest, saggiest tits you would ever see. Gravity had taken a toll on the teacher's massive melons and it had taken them all the way down to her pussy...her tits stopped where her pussy began.

Kim began to lick her lips as she eyed her teacher's breasts. "Holy shit, Mrs. Sanchez, I knew you were busty but this is unreal. Maybe you should wear my 'Got Milk' shirt." Kim ordered Linda to grab Rachel's arms and hold her in place. Rachel began to scream but it was no use. Her fat tits jutted out from her chest, her nipples exposed, for everyone to see.

Kim got down on her knees and approached Rachel, "well, let's see teach, do you have any milk?" Kim began to eagerly suck and tongue her teacher's huge tits. The saucy latina was known to be a bisexual and she had plenty of experience sucking on tits. She worked Rachel over like a pro. Sucking and biting her nipples, tonguing her areolas and sticking the fat tit into her mouth. Rachel had never been with a woman before and did everything in her power to repel the feelings building inside her but she was losing the battle. Kim was making Rachel her bitch and there was nothing the teacher could about it. Rachel simply put her head on the back of the chair, closed her eyes and gave into this lesbian rape.

After several minutes, Mrs. Sanchez' nipples were rock hard and Kim was suckling them like a baby on a bottle. Rachel couldn't stand it anymore. She began to thrust her chest into Kim's mouth, hoping to get greater pleasure. She could feel the juices swelling up in her pussy as she quietly began to moan. Kim sensed that she had broken Rachel and she continued to suck, harder and faster. Rachel gave into the lust and called out, "ah, ah, uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh."

Kim loved every minute of it. She just brought her bitch teacher to an orgasm and the fun was only beginning. Kim, still licking Rachel's nipples, looked up at her broken teacher, "Well, there's no milk bitch. But I can fix that."

Kim ran off to the kitchen and returned with a quart of milk. She looked at Rachel and mocked her, "Here's some milk for the big tittied cow, hahaha." With that, she began to pour the cold milk all over Rachel's heaving tits. Rachel yelped as the cold cut right through her, causing her nipples to become ridiculously erect; they were now at least 2 inches long.

Rachel's tits were covered with milk. Kim looked over at Pablo who was now sporting an obvious erection, "Hey momma, why don't you use your tits for what they were intended for? Give some of that milk to your pathetic loser of a son." Rachel pleaded with Kim to stop but it was no use. Hector was now dragging Pablo over to his mother. Pablo could not believe how hot his mother looked right now. Her big fat tits, that hairy pussy and milk all over her body. He had a hard-on and there was no way he could he prevent it.

Hector now barked orders to Pablo, "Listen you loser. Get started sucking on those fat tits or I will give you the beating of your life."

Rachel begged them to stop, "Kim, no! That's my own son. I will give you an 'A' for the term. Just stop this! I can't let my son do this to me."

But Kim wanted no part of it, "Sorry slut. You're going to be taught a lesson and that is that you don't fuck with me. Now Pablo, lick your mom's tits...NOW!"

Rachel tried to break free from Linda's grip but she was not strong enough. Pablo lifted up her fat tit and began to circle his tongue around her nipple. He had never even seen a girl naked before let alone sucked on her tits. He was obvious a novice at this but after a while, he began to get a hang of things. The cold milk had made Rachel's nipples as hard as rocks and they were still erect. Pablo began to suck on her right nipple like a baby breast feeding. He closed his eyes and eagerly slurped and sucked on her tit. Kim and her cohorts were nearly on the floor laughing. Rachel wanted to die. She couldn't believe how her son was making her feel. She wished he would stop but it was no use. He worked over each tit...sucking, tonguing and slobbering on her nipples. His cock was now rock hard and Rachel's panties were becoming wet in the crotch. Kim decided to speed things along and started to rub Rachel's cunt. After just a few seconds, Rachel began to thrust her hips in rhythm to Kim's fingers and then it happened. Rachel slumped her head in shame and the first, second and finally third orgasm hit, "Oh, oh my, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh, no, no, ohhhhhhh."

Kim's hands were covered in Rachel's juices. The once proud teacher was slumped in her chair. Her hanging tits rested up against her belly and pussy which were covered in her own juices and dried milk. Pablo was cowering on the floor, ashamed and yet turned on. Kim wanted the torment to continue, "Hey teach, your pussy is a sloppy mess with all that cum and milk caked in those pubics. How about your boy cleans it for you?"

Rachel tried to refuse but Kim angrily slapped her across the face, causing the teacher to openly sob and plead for mercy. Hector once again commanded Pablo, "Start eating that fat pussy you little bitch." Pablo knew he had no choice. He grabbed his mom's knees and parted her legs. Her fat, hairy pussy was now exposed. No one in the room could believe just how fat and sloppy that pussy was. Not only was it big and covered with a wealth of pubic hair but it was wet and soggy. The milk had dribbled off her tits and mixed with Rachel's juices to form a mess. And it was Pablo's job to lick every last drop. He had ever eaten pussy before so he slowly darted his tongue in and out of his mother's pubics. Rachel's eyes immediately bulged from her head. Her pussy was tingling and she didn't think she could resist, even if it was her own son.

Hector was recording the lewd act. Pablo began to increase the tongue action, he started to thrash his head around in his mom's pussy and bite down on her clit. He had long since forgotten this was his own mother. All he saw now was a pussy and he was horny, he didn't care whom he was pleasing. Kim knew Rachel was about to break so she once again helped her along. The student lowered her mouth on Rachel's tit and began to slowly suck and caress her nipple. Meanwhile, Pablo began to lick harder and faster. This poor woman. She was being raped by her own student and eaten out by her son. To make it worse, it was all on tape. Her career, her life was going down the tubes and she couldn't stop it. Rachel opened her legs wider, allowing Pablo easier access. She was now rapidly thrusting her fat belly and twat in her son's face; she was fucking his mouth. Her tits slapped against her belly covered with cellulite and stretch marks. After a few more minutes, her body was riddled with an intense orgasm. Her eyes rolled square to the back of her head and her mouth opened wide. Her head began to shake and she completely lifted her big fat ass and hips off the chair. Her entire twat was shoved into her son's mouth as she called out, "Holy shit, no, no, no, no, no, please stop, please, please, ohhhhhhh." Rachel's pussy exploded. Her juices shot all over her son's face and dribbled down her fat thighs and hips, and seeped into her ass crack.

Hector had everything on tape. Kim's plan was working like a charm. "Well, well, well. You like your son sucking that big old sloppy pussy? Well, now it's your turn to suck him." Rachel was a literal mess. Her tits were coated with dry milk and her pussy was soaking wet with her own cum and sweat. All the crying had caused her eye makeup to run all over and her hair was a mess. She had been physically dominated by her own students. Kim dragged Rachel out of the chair and ordered Pablo to take the seat. Rachel knew what she had to do, she didn't even bother begging Kim, for fear of being slapped. She gingerly took off her son's boxer shorts and revealed a thick, 9-inch cock. Kim and Linda laughed, saying they didn't think a loser could have such a big dick. Pablo just hung his head in shame even though he was longing for release. Rachel could not believe how big her son's dick was nor she could believe that like her, he had never bothered to trim his pubic hair.

12