Teacher Made Me into Sissy

Story Info
Boy gets blackmailed & sissified after cam chat with teacher.
1.2k words
3.93
91k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HI! I am Sissy Andrea. This is one my fantasies about my teachers. This story is about feminization, fantasy. If you don't like these topics Please don't read.

ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE.

My special thanks to "mywifesslave" for helping me in editing this story.

*****

The story happened when I was 19 years old I loved showing off my feminine body to strangers and allowed them to abuse me. I was always going through shemale porn and I loved cam-chatting with strangers. I was using my fake name to be careful. Because I was from a very orthodox family and didn't want anyone else to be aware of my secrets.

One day while I was chatting I happen to meet a stranger called Nam54. She asked for my Skype and I gave her. We then began chatting. For some reasons she didn't show me her cam. It was like one way cam chatting. She then told me get undressed. I did so. She asked me to lube up my ass and start fingering it. I was jerking off with my other hand.

I was about to cum. She told me to cum. I came and she told me to slurp it up and taste it. I did so. She abused me so much and I loved it. Then I got this message...

Nam54: I KNOW YOU JOHN you're such a slut...!

I didn't know what to do. She knew my real name. I didn't know who she is. I thought of logging out at once. But I replied to that message asking her who she was. She then turned on her cam.

I almost had a heart attack. It was my math professor Narmada. She was wickedly smiling at me. I didn't know what to do. I logged off my account and shut down my pc.

NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL.

I was afraid the whole day. After lunch Narmada came to our class. It was one hour class test. During the test she often came and stood near me. I was trembling whenever she was near me. Sometimes when our eyes met, she wickedly smiled at me. I somehow managed to smile at her. After the test, she told me to meet her post class.

I almost fainted when the last period was over. I went to the female staff room. She was about 6 feet in height, very fair. Every student feared of her because she was very strict. When I reached her room, she was sitting there with my class teacher Karunya. She was shorter and darker than Narmada but was as strict as her.

I asked for permission to enter the room. She told me to wait. After about 20 minutes the school was almost empty. She asked me to come in. When I got in Karunya mam was seeing something in her mobile. When I saw it closely it was my video. Narmada had recorded me and showed the same video to my class teacher. I was embarrassed to see myself fingering my ass and moaning.

The room was very cold due to the AC. All of a sudden Narmada spoke to me. She said "UNDRESS SLUT". I was humiliated now. Karunya told me that if I don't obey them, they will put this video on the school's website. My face was red now. My heart was beating very fast. I started to say sorry. Karunya got up and gave me a hard slap in my face. I had tears in my eyes now. She started to unbutton my shirt and removed my shirt. Both of them told me it was a warning. "If you disobey us next time, we will surely put the video in website." By now I realized that they were telling the truth. So, I started to undress. Now I was naked in front of my teachers in a cold room. They were exploring my nude smooth hairless feminine body. I was very shy now.

Narmada got up and took out a pair of stockings from her purse and gave me. Seemed she had already planned a lot for today's humiliation she was about to administer. She asked me to wear the stockings. I took them up and started to wear them. I always loved cross-dressing but didn't get a chance. After that, she applied a red lip stick on my lips. By now I started to get hard. They both started to laugh me seeing me getting hard.

They both were abusing me and I liked it. Then, they asked me to lie on the lounge. They made me pose like a model and took many pictures. I was very hard now. I reached my cock and started to jerk off. Karunya saw this and gave me another slap. She told me Sissy sluts are permitted to cum only by anal pleasure.

Now they made me sit. They both were sitting on my either side. Karunya was pinching my nipple. She gave me a deep tongue kiss. Narmada sucked another nipple. I was in heaven. They led my hand to their boobs and I started to press them.

Narmada, after a while, got down and lifted my legs to expose my ass. She spat directly on my asshole and started to lick me. Slowly she began tongue fucking me. Karunya was kissing me. She often asked me to open my mouth and she also spat in my mouth. She was also pinching my nappies at the same time. Now Narmada took some lube and applied it on my asshole. I used to finger my asshole but I was a virgin. She started me to finger me slowly. Then suddenly, she increased the speed. After sometime, she began to finger fuck me with three fingers. Now she was fingering me very fast. I was moaning in Karunya's mouth. She was kissing me deeply and our faces were full of saliva.

Whenever my handed tried to reach my cock, they pushed it away. Narmada was calling me a slut and kept on abusing me. Narmada was licking my balls. I was so close to cumming but they didn't allow me to touch the cock. It was about to burst my load. I told them I was about to cum. Narmada now kept her mouth opened to catch the cum.

I felt Narmada's warm breath in my cock. That was it. I burst out a huge load of cum into her mouth. She took it in her mouth and swapped it with Karunya. It was very sexy. Karunya told me to open my mouth and she spat all the cum in my mouth. They told me play with it in my mouth. Then Narmada asked to swap the cum with her. We did few rounds and finally Karunya asked me to swallow it. I did as she ordered.

Finally they told me to dress up. They told me that I was their slave from now on and I was to obey them at all time. The next day they brought me some bra and panties. They also gave me a butt plug. They told me to use it at all time. I was very glad to be their slave. They often called to their room and fucked me.

It was until the summer leave where they took me to the next level.