Teacher Michele Loses Control

Story Info
A Catholic HS teacher seduces her student.
4.2k words
4.43
61.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High school English teacher Michele Buttafuco stood at the front of her classroom before a room full of horny 18-year old teenagers and knew she was losing control.

She wasn't losing control over her class, however. Despite the boring subject, English composition, she kept her classroom of 20 horny young men and bitchy girls mesmerized with her long flowing black hair and her translucent blouses that barely hid the bra supporting her lovely D breasts. She typically wore knee-length, business-like skirts that were tight around the hips, firmly displaying the panty lines tracing her exquisite round ass. She knew what they thought of her -- she knew they were obsessed with her sexuality, and every time she turned around to write on the board she could feel all eyes transfixed by her wiggle...

She was only 31 years old, just burgeoning as a woman. Of mixed Italian and Irish blood, Michele had been a chubby girl growing up, never the prettiest or most popular, and in college she still experienced weight problems. However, a nasty breakup and a sudden interest in exercise and fitness had allowed her to shed some 20 pounds and she had suddenly become hot.

She loved the attention she got at Saint Ricardo's, the little parochial school in New Jersey that she taught at, aimed at Catholics who were concerned with the moral turpitude in public education and sent their children to this school to protect their innocence.

A classroom full of innocent but horny young men... It made her breath quicken just thinking of it. She knew the young men talked about her incessantly and she had even heard some of these conversations -- did she suck dick? Take it up the ass? Oh, wouldn't they like to know the truth...

She even made a game of it. She called it Pop-a-Boner. At certain times of the class she would have the students do quiet reading or writing; at these times, she would sit beside each male student in turn in his seat beside him, hip pressed against his. Ostensibly, she only wanted to be closer to his composition and thus be more capable of offering her guidance, but she was also turning these horny little fuckers on, and she got a little thrill watching their boners pop up in their trousers. This was the main reason she never showed up in class without panties: she knew she would be leaving wet smears on every young man's seat...

But while this was a fun little game for her she didn't notice as she grew progressively more obsessed by the fantasy. After a day of teaching, instead of exhaustion she would feel exhilaration, high on lust and endorphins, and spend hours playing with her dildos and anal beads. Her fantasies involved being in front of her classroom -- only the young men present in her fantasy -- and doing a striptease for them, and all of them taking out their youthful hard cocks, and she on her knees stroking their cocks with her huge beautiful breasts, licking them, sucking on them, and deepthroating them. Then, she would get onto the ground on her hands and knees and let them fuck her pussy one after another, pounding her, sliding their huge cocks into her greasy battered asshole, each one cumming powerfully inside her...

Of course she would never actually seduce her students. She knew well what the fate of women who indulged in that fantasy, ate of that forbidden fruit, and she just wasn't that stupid. She felt that she could successfully maintain this balance between her fantasies and her reality of being an educator of youth.

Or so she thought.

While she played with that fantasy pretty much every night, another fantasy grew alongside it. This was a deeper, more romantic fantasy involving a young man in her class: Jimmy Green. Jimmy was a quiet young man, with a slight frame and pale skin, a small face, prominent nose, and grayish-brown hair that curled up long around his head like a halo, and thick, full lips...

He wrote science fiction stories and was both eloquent and creative, and she occasionally spoke to him about writers he liked.

Although he could be goofy and playful and wasn't always well behaved, he had a soulfulness about him, something behind those eyes that revealed a deep sensitivity and perhaps even a deep pain. She could see also the love for her in his eyes every time he looked at her, the aching longing for her.

Still, she didn't fantasize about him in particular until one day, during class change when all the upper grade students were lined up in the hallway. She was wearing a tight turtle neck sweater which she knew hugged, cupped and accentuated her breasts, and she knew she was driving the young men crazy.

She felt little Jimmy's eyes on her and she turned to him and gave him a smile, such a sweet young man!

She wasn't expecting, however, that he would suddenly pop a huge boner that tented out the front of his pants. He turned bright red and quickly hid his erection behind his books.

But before he hid it, her eyes lit up in amazement and her jaw dropped, suddenly breathless. She couldn't believe how large his cock was, could it be 9 inches? Or how quickly his erection had sprung up in his pants. She stared right into his eyes with a look of wonder and excitement on her face and her pussy was instantly awash as she was filled with desire for this young man.

And that was the beginning of her obsession with this teen. She wanted him. She wanted his heart, his soul, and his massive cock. She wanted it all.

Her fantasies of fucking the whole class slowly gave way to a fantasy of keeping him after class, of waiting until the whole school was empty -- it was a small Catholic school after all, with only about 20 students per class -- seducing him, and finally, getting her hands, and mouth... on his huge cock.

Stop thinking about that! She would admonish herself after a particularly intense masturbation session, guilt finally seeping in. It's impossible! He's only a young man... this will fuck him up. She also knew that she just wanted it; she wanted it so bad she felt almost helpless before her desire.

It kept getting worse. She would lie sleepless in bed, her bedsheets damp with sweat and girl cum as she played out one fantasy after another. Every time she looked at him she felt her face burning as her pussy became instantly wet. She tried to distance herself but his puppy eyes kept drawing her back,

The way he stared at her, the way he instantly became erect, blushing brightly, every time she smiled at him, a reaction so adorable that it only made her hornier. She felt so intoxicated by his ardor.

God, she would teach him, train him, eat him, use him like a toy, fuck him, slide his big cock in all her holes...

When the students were busy with their compositions she would still play her little game of pop-a-boner but it had lost the allure it had once had. Sitting beside her little paramour, Jimmy, however, became far more fraught as her hips would press hard against his, her hand dropping to his lap, her long nails grazing ever so gently tracing out the length of his raging hard cock. These forays, ever so cautious and subtle at first became increasingly brazen until one afternoon she firmly grasped his cock between her fingers and stroked it through his pants even as class continued, harder and harder... stop!

She walked quickly to the front of the class, breathing heavily, shocked by her own behavior. During the break between classes she hurried to the bathroom with her bag. There in the little bathroom beside the cafeteria she removed the 8 inch dildo she always carried in her bag and plunged that rubber rod deep inside her gushing aching pussy. Again and again she squirted all over herself trying trying trying to get her head straight until, four orgasms later, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ok in there, Miss Buttafuco?" Sister Mary, the principal!

"Yes, yes, I'm sorry," she blurted out, breathless and flushed, her orgasm still flowing through her, her heart and eyes glowing. "It's... it's that time of the month."

"Ok. Take your time."

Oh my god... she whispered as she unrolled a big clump of toilet paper and proceeded to wipe girl cum off of her smooth flat belly, her hips, her shaved pelvis, the toilet seat and even all over the floor. But she felt better, yes, relief gushed through her, she felt in control. She could do this...

The last class of the day was finally over and she was ready to go. She was on her way out when she realized that the A2 homeroom light was still on. She walked over, opened the door and peaked in. At the front of the room, the math and science teacher, Sister Janet, sat doing paperwork while Jimmy sat miserably at a desk in the rear.

"Hi, Sister Janet, is everything ok?"

Sister Janet, an older nun who still wore a habit and simple frock dress but also basketball shoes. She was a favorite among the boys for her love of sports, and Michele was pretty sure she was a lesbian. At least she was kind and personable, for the most part anyway. "What? Oh, hi Miss Buttafuco, yes everything is fine, it's just this young man is holding me up. I'm supposed to referee a game tonight but this young man is once again in detention and I can't leave before 4 o'clock. I guess Jimmy likes detention because he's here almost every day."

Jimmy... She looked down the row of desks, the yellow lighting on the dingy white and yellow tiled floor, the old fashioned desks, and her paramour so near... "I'm surprised to hear that, Jimmy," she said, her voice hoarse and thick. She heard the tension in her voice and cleared her throat, hyper aware of the risks she was about to take. "Why are you in detention so much, Jimmy?"

Sister Janet stood up and crossed her arms. "Yes, Mr. Green, why are you in detention so often?"

Jimmy looked sheepishly at the ground. "Uh.. I was late."

Sister Janet snorted. "Late? I think you mean, late again. Late almost every day! I don't know what's the matter with this sleepy head but he can't seem to ever wake up on time."

Michele looked woefully at him. "I'm shocked to hear that. Well..."

Sister Janet looked at her, waiting.

"I'm actually free, Sister, if you want to take off early and ref your game, I can sit in on this detention for you."

"No, no, Miss Buttafuco, it's my responsibility and I'll handle it."

"But Sister, really its fine, I have nothing to do tonight. I really just have a lonely apartment and a cat to go home to, so I don't mind staying at all."

"Well..." Sister Janet stared pensively.

"What's the game you are reffing anyway?" Michele asked, looking hopefully at her, thinking, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!!

"Oh, it's Holy Angels versus Our Lady Help of Christians. It's a good matchup as both schools are doing well this year. It's a shame they can't find a ref..."

"Well, it seems like you're really needed there," she said, hoping hoping hoping... "I don't mind, just go and make those girls happy."

"Well, maybe I should just let him go now."

"No!" Michele burst out in alarm, gaining the nun's quizzical eye. "I mean, if I may suggest, I believe that Jimmy needs to take his punishment; he needs to learn, right?"

Sister Janet cocked her head as she mulled this, Michele standing rigid in anticipation. Please please please...

Finally she nodded. "You're right; how else is he going to learn? Thank you very much for this Michele, I really appreciate this favor, and please let me know how I can repay you. Well, I'll get going to the game then," she said. "The girls will be very appreciative of this gesture and the game will go on! Thanks again, Miss Buttafuco." She grabbed her coat from off of the back of her chair and swept out the door.

Michele's pussy was sodden and her body suffused with mythical, angelic lust and her heart expanded to fill the room... Staring, she could see the pores in his skin, smell the desire in his sweat, and the fear...

She listened to the squeak of Sister Janet's sneakers as she hurried down the corridor and out the door. Distantly the door clunked open and slammed shut, echoing in the empty corridor.

Silence. The school was empty save for her and him...

She cleared her throat. "Uhmm, Jimmy, why don't you gather your things and bring them over to your desk in my room, ok? We'll just finish up your detention there."

"Uh, ok..." said Jimmy, characteristically shy, his eyes avoiding her gaze as he closed his book of math equations and put it in his bag.

She turned and walked out the front door of the classroom, her head spinning and her body on fire. Breathe... breathe... She leaned against the wall, listening as behind her Jimmy opened and closed the heavy door to her classroom.

She stood up and took a deep breathe, then opened the classroom door and strode to the front of the room. "Ok, well, how about getting some homework out and spending some time on it," she announced to him somewhat breathlessly and a little too loud.

He stared shyly at her and pulled out his book and quietly began reading.

Good boy, she smiled, as she softly stepped to the back of the room to her closet. She opened the closet door, where hanging on the inside was a mirror. As often happened, she was amazed at how pretty she had become, how the weight loss had transformed her face, how shiny and smooth her hair looked. Then she thought of how the boys in college had taken advantage of her, getting her drunk and then gangbanging her, fucking her ass one after another... she loved it, of course, but her reputation never recovered. She was the fat chick slut, and she hated how casually the boys took her to heaven with their cocks but then left her abused and alone.

Not anymore, she thought, staring into her own eyes, seeing the power of lust and sex that lurked there like a crouching panther. She then looked at her prey, sitting quietly in his seat, so sweet and tender...

Her hands went to the collar of her blouse and she opened the top button, then the next, slowly revealing her beautiful tan skin and full breasts. Jimmy was still firmly engrossed in his book. She pulled the tails of her blouse from out of her skirt and undid the last two buttons and swiftly pulled the gauzy blouse off of her shoulders. She stood in the mirror in only her bra and stared at the back of his head and thought, what I am about to do could be the end of everything. She looked into her own eyes and knew that everything she was about to do was wrong, criminal even. She had so much on the line. But then she thought of his eyes, his cock... She stared into her own eyes and saw the depth of her desire and her recklessness and knew this was going to happen.

She reached behind and undid the clasp and let the bra drop off of her and revealed breasts that she had long known would stop men in their tracks, beautiful full firm breasts with large erect nipples and tan skin. She hung her bra on the coat hook and then put her blouse on once again.

Movement from her young charge caught her eye as he almost turned. "Eyes on your book please," she called out.

He turned quickly and continued with his nose in the book.

She quickly fixed the buttons and noted gleefully how absolutely exquisite her full breasts looked enmeshed in the translucent material, her nipples dark orbs inside of gossamer softness.

She left the top two buttons open revealing the tops of her beautiful breasts and gave herself an encouraging smile. She softly closed the closet door and slowly walked towards him, her heels clattering quietly.

He turned around and his jaw dropped as his eyes seemed about to burst as they feasted on her huge breasts. She smiled warmly at him. "I thought I told you to do some homework, not to read a book."

"Uh... uh... yeah, it's for my book report."

"Oh, well, in that case maybe we should take a closer look." She pushed into the seat beside him, glancing at the massive erection bulging out of his trousers, its entire length clearly visible in all its glory. She sat down her tight round hip pressed firmly against his hip, her right breast on his left shoulder.

"Oh, the Fellowship of the Ring! One of my favorites. Would you read it to me?" she gushed, in a voice he had never heard before.

"Uh...ok," he said. "Like, just start from where I was at?"

She nodded and smiled. He licked his lips nervously, eyes turned back to the book and started reading -- the Tom Bombadil part, she recognized.

Her right hand went to the back of his neck and gently played with his hair as her left hand drifted from the pages to his crotch, her long nails lightly tracing the length of his erect cock.

She was so wet she began to rub her breast softly into his shoulder.

"You read so beautifully," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh... thanks... Should I continue?"

She looked him in the eye and nodded with a sweet smile on her lips. "Yes, please."

He continued to read,.

"You know, you've always been my favorite," she whispered into his ear.

He stopped reading. "Really? I'm... I'm your favorite?"

"Yes, of course, silly," she whispered blowing softly. "I know you have lots of deep thoughts and your ideas are so creative. I know you are so smart and you are going to be a great writer someday. Is that what you want?"

He nodded and seemed surprised she guessed his true desire.

"That's a wonderful dream and I'm so proud of you. I know you are going to be great someday."

"Really? You think so?"

She nodded and smiled at him. "Can I tell you a secret?"

His eyes went back to the page and he gulped. "Ok."

"I think about you a lot."

His eyes went wide again. "You do?"

"Yes, yes I do. I think about you... well, probably too much. I think about you when I'm in the shower, and when I'm in bed, when I'm about to go to sleep. And when I think of you, it makes me hot. Do you ever think of me?" Her eyes were filled with love and hope.

The young man looked scared, and nodded.

"I'm so happy. What do you think about?"

He nervously squirmed in his seat. She nuzzled his neck and rubbed her breasts into his body. "Do you ever think of these?" she asked, pushing her breasts together.

He nodded quickly and looked terrified but his cock was straining against his pants. She slowly undid the third button and then the fourth and opened the blouse and revealed her beautiful globes to him.

He looked petrified as she placed his hands onto her breasts. "Do you like them? Are they soft enough?" she cooed.

He gasped and moaned slightly and nodded in affirmation. Then without warning he started to knead her breasts and his lips went to her nipples and with little whimpering sounds he loudly sucked.

Yes! This is what she wanted, him on her body, and she began to moan in rapture while kissing the top of his head his clean smelling hair and stroking his ears, and then lifted his face up from her breasts and looking deeply into his eyes, she kissed his lips, their tongues entwining. "Oh god I want you so much," she whispered breathlessly.

Her hands went to his shirt and opened up the buttons so quickly two sprang off. She tore his shirt open and kissed his skinny chest and belly button as she fumbled with his belt, his cock straining against his zipper. She opened his belt finally and then the top snap and then... the zipper... and she peeled it open his tight underpants straining against the bulge and she reached inside. And there, in her hands, the object of her desire, oh my god his huge, thick, hard, swollen cock!!

It was in her hands and she pulled it out and almost reeled as the culmination of all of her desire was right before her, in front of her. She glanced up at him and said, "I've wanted this for so long."

And with her eyes still on his she licked the hole at the tip of his round cock head; it was already sticky with precum. His massive cock twitched with her lick and it tasted so delicious and she licked again. She kissed the head and parted her lips and slowly took it into her mouth. It filled her mouth and tasted so delicious of young man sweat and innocence and semen and she opened her mouth wider and took more in. She then took it out and licked the bottom of it all the way from the tip to his huge sweaty balls -- she couldn't believe how someone so thin and slight could have such a huge cock and once again opened her mouth and took it deeply, remembering the deepthroat skills that she had mastered during college when the only way she could get attention from boys was to be an absolute fucking dirty slut.

12