Teacher Strips For The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,950 Followers

"WoooooOOO!" wailed Mrs. Carlson, to her audience's delight. She stumbled back, and rested her butt on the edge of the table. Rick pushed her knees apart, knelt between them, and buried his face into her muff. He darted his tongue in and out of her pussy, causing her to moan and wail more.

Ron planted his lips onto his teacher's, forced his tongue into her mouth, and Frenched her as she leaned back on her elbows. This muffled her cries, and obscured her from seeing Rick whip his hard cock out of his pants. He aimed it at her dripping pussy, and worked his head into it before Mrs. Carlson even saw it. Her muffled moans could be heard as Rick slid his entire shaft into her, standing between her thighs.

The other teens were cheering him on. "Go, Rick!" "Pound it hard!" Rick eagerly thrust his groin rapidly, causing the squealing teacher to be jostled even more.

"OH, Rick! Rick!" she pleaded, as he squirted his jism into her pussy. But to her own amazement, she wasn't pleading with him to stop. "Don't pull out, keep it in. Ohh! I'm cumming! OOOweeeeeeEEE!" The faculty members in particular were amused and astounded at the married teacher's lustful cries. "WoooHOOOOO!" The mature lover gyrated all over the table in the throes of a wild orgasm.

When she relaxed a bit, Rick did pull out of her. Mrs. Carlson impulsively stood up, and one of the shorter guards turned her around, and pushed her over the table. He pulled his firm cock out of his pants, and rammed in into her pussy from behind. He slammed into her shaking ass as she rested her hands on the table.

Joe climbed up on the table, whipped his thick, long cock out of his mouth, and pressed it into Mrs. Carlson's face. She stared at the monster for a minute, and did her best to stretch her mouth around the big head. She bobbed on the cock while her pussy got ravaged from behind, and her hanging tits got groped.

The kid behind her quickly came, and was replaced by another, then another. Joe got down off of the table, and forced his teacher to lay down on the table on her back. He stood between her legs and aimed his huge throbbing cock at her pussy. "No, Joe, No! It's too big! No!" Joe slowly worked his thick cock into her stretched, lubricated pussy, as Mrs. Carlson grunted. When he got the whole thing in, he started thrusting hard. "Uh! UnG!" grunted the ravaged teacher.

Rick had recovered by this time, and climbed up onto the table. He straddled his teacher's chest, and announced, "I gotta tit-fuck these big babies!" He sat on her chest, laid his dirty cock between her tits, and wrapped the mammaries around his dick. He slid the dick in and out of her cleavage, while his teammate fucked her pussy. A tall reserve center pulled out his cock, made Mrs. Carlson turn her head, and suck his dick.

Mrs. Carlson was jostled all over by the three big, strong teens. The center was the first to cum, in her mouth, and he shot cum all over her face. Mrs. Carlson looked down in time to see Rick squirt jism all over her cleavage, tits, chest, and chin. Joe continued pounding her as she grunted and wailed and panted. "OHH, JOE! I'm CUMMING, JOE! OOOWWWWWW!" Joe also unloaded in her as she thrashed and gyrated with another orgasm.

********************

While the rest of the boys had their way with the cum- covered teacher, the faculty members drank beer and watched the action. Fortunately for Mrs. Carlson's tender pussy, most of the boys came very quickly. When they were done, Mrs. Carlson didn't think she could feel any more degraded, or have any more orgasms, than she already had. She lied on the table smeared with cum when Coach Dark climbed onto the table. He was stark naked, with an impressive cock standing straight out. He looked down at her with a clench-jawed smirk, and said, "I've waited a long time for this." He pulled Mrs. Carlson up by her arm, and stood her up. Then he planted his palms on her ass cheeks, and lifted her up. She was no pixie, but he handled her like a small doll, and he rammed his cock into her pussy. The others marveled at his physical strength, as he stood straight up while fucking his co-worker. He let go with his left hand, holding her up just by his right hand, and grabbed hold of her right tit with his left hand. He planted his lips on her left tit. Mrs. Carlson wrapped her legs tightly around his torso, and put her arms around his neck. Her bare belly was pressed against his while he manhandled her in clear view of the others.

Coach Dark fucked her like a jackhammer, making her ass and thighs jiggle, while feeling and sucking her big tits. Mrs. Carlson's squealing was echoing around the room. "Bill, Bill, fuck me! Don't Stop!"

"You liked being the team's last conquest, didn't you?"

"Yes!" moaned Mrs. Carlson.

"You liked the way they looked at you dancing naked, didn't you?"

"Oh, yes!"

"You like acting like a slut?"

"Yes!"

"And you love being fucked by me, don't you?"

"Yes, Bill! Ohh, I'm gonna CUM OH, GOD, Bill, OH GOD! I'm CUMMING! SO MUCH!!"

After Mrs. Carlson's screams subsided, Coach Dark lowered the woman back onto the table, and left the spent woman for the gathering faculty members.

George VI
George VI
5,950 Followers
12