Teacher Taken in Class Room

Story Info
Collage boys taken the teacher.
798 words
3.07
65.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/n: all characters in this story are 19 and older.

***

Raven is finishing up writing some last-minute homework on blackboard for her last class the bell rang signaling the end of the day.

"Okay class remember to study for your test tomorrow." Miss Raven calls to the students.

The classroom clears out and Ravens sits down at her desk to wait for Curt Steal and Wade to make it into the detention. Kurt Steele and Wade walk into the room.

Miss Raven points to 3 desk sitting up front.

"Since you fellows want to act out in class like your elementary school instead of collage."

Miss Raven looks at the guys.

"Sit down, and write I will not grab my teachers ass as she walks by 500 times starting now." Miss Raven tells the boys.

Grading her classes work Miss Raven gets done in 35 minutes with that gets up and walks around her desk to the filing cabinet. She bends over, pull open the bottom drawer.

Curt walks up behind Miss Raven and grabs her by the back of the neck. Steal and Wade grabs her arms and stuff a rag in her mouth before she can call out a protest. Kurt and his friends spin her toward her desk. Miss Raven struggle but she can't break loose.

They pull rope out, tied her hands behind her back. Kurt snatches her skirt down. He kneels down and licks her clit. While Curt's licking Miss Ravens clit, Steal slides his fingers between her ass crack and runs his fingers around her asshole. Miss Raven struggles uselessly, Steal still continues on down, he pushes two fingers into a Miss Ravens tight wet cunt.

"Oh yes she's slippery wet and tight." Steal proclaimed.

Wade pins Miss Raven shoulders down While Curt and Steal strip their jeans off. Kurt's steps back up, places his hard cock against her pussy hole and, shoves rock hard cock all the way in Miss Ravens tight wet cunt.

Miss Raven moans behind her gag. Wade steps up in her face. "Keep ramming her cunt deep and hard." Wade tells, Curt picks up his pace, fucking her hard, and just as deep as his cock can go.

Wade pulls the gag out of her mouth, Miss Raven goes to scream but Wade grabs her by the head and pounds his hard stiff cock into her mouth. He shoves his cock a little over half the way hitting her throat. Wade pulls it back and out some, and then rams his cock back in her mouth, while pushing her head down.

Wade pushes his cock down her throat some more. Wade pulls his cock back and smashed his cock all the way down Miss Ravens throat till his balls are pushing against her chin.

Curt slams has rock hard cock hard into Miss Raven's dripping wet pussy. Curt pulls his throbbing cock from her soaking wet cunt. Steal grabs a stool, put's it up against the desk and sits on it. Steal grabs Miss Ravens hips, lift her up and then runs her pussy on his hard cock Miss Raven moans loudly on Wade's on hard cock.

Kurt throws his leg over Miss Raven, spreads her ass cheeks, puts the head of his cock against her asshole, and pushes to the Head slides in her asshole. Miss Raven squirms and screams on Wade cock. Curt slowly pushes his rock hard cock in her tight asshole, till his balls are pushed up against her cunt lips.

Kurt holds still a moment, allowing her asshole to stretch some. He pulls out, then shoves his cock hard into her asshole. Kurt, Steal and Wade pound deep and hard on all her holes. Miss Raven moans on Wade's hard cock, as she feels her pussy and ass start pulsing. Miss Raven starts coming hard, she feels her cum running down her legs.

Kurt rams his cock all the way in her ass, and cums deep in Miss Ravens ass. Steal drive his cock hard into her hot wet pussy, and blows cut all in her pussy.

Wade slams his cock down Miss Ravens throat, while pushing her head down, Wade cock throbs as he cums down Miss Ravens throat. Miss Raven swallows so she doesn't choke. Kurt unties Miss Raven hands. Miss Raven lays still breathing heavily as she listens to them get dressed.

Kurt leans over Miss Raven close to her ear.

"You love having all that cock shoved and rammed deep and hard in all your holes. Loved it didn't you?" Kurt whispers in her ear.

"Oh god yes. When can we do it again?" Miss Raven moans.

"You're going to get plenty harder cock baby." Kurt says.

The boys get dressed and walked out of the classroom.