Teacher Takeover

Story Info
Gregory's Bad Day.
3k words
4.04
14.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did it start? You ask. I'll tell you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Gregory Sellers and I was a high school teacher at a private school. I had been divorced for two years from my wife, Taylor.

It all started when one Friday after school was over, I was in my office when I dropped a box of paperclips. I was on my knees picking up the mess, when she walked in. Hailey stood in the doorway and said, "Mr. Sellers, you look so natural on your knees before me."

I was startled, having not heard her approach and I looked up at her. Hailey was a vision of beauty. She walked in carrying a bag, closed the door and locked it. She had changed her clothes and was wearing a halter top and a very short skirt. Hailey is an incredibly beautiful 18 year old student and her legs were fantastic.

I just stared at her. She simply stared back and finally she asked, "Like what you see?"

I couldn't speak; I just nodded and started to rise. She stopped me by saying, "No teach, stay like you are. On your knees." She added, "Now, look at me," as she bend over to show me her perfect little ass.

I was mesmerized by her and kept looking. She then said, "Mr. Sellers, show me how much you like me. Take out your dick and jerk off."

I didn't move.

"Now," she commanded.

I unzipped my fly, took my cock out and started to stroke it as I gazed at her beauty. Hailey continued to pose as I jerked off. I soon came on the floor, to which Hailey said, "Look at the mess you made little teach. Clean it up. Go ahead, with your tongue."

I stared at her for moment, and then I did as she had ordered. As I was occupied, Hailey had sat down in my chair. When I was finished cleaning up my cum from the floor, Hailey grabbed my head and forced me to her, saying, "Ok little teach; now you can eat my pussy."

She pulled me close between her legs and I went down on her beautiful, perfect pussy. She soon came and then said. "Not bad little teach, you will get lots of practice."

She stood up and said, "Now Mr. Sellers, you are now my slave boy. Right?"

I just stared at her, then she picked up something from on top of a file cabinet and she said, "See this little teach? It's a web cam. Everything that just happened has been recorded." She paused, and then asked, "So little teach, you are my slave, right?"

I was trapped, Hailey could ruin me. I had no choice and I replied, "Yes Hailey."

"From now on you will address me as Miss Hailey. I own you now. I am your Mistress. Do as you are told or else."

"Yes Miss Hailey."

She reached into her bag and placed a collar around my neck, and then she connected a leash. She then said, "Now stand up little teach."

When I had stood up, Hailey said, "Now, turn around and put your hands behind you."

I turned around and Hailey put handcuffs on me. She then said, "Ok little teach, let's go."

And she opened the door and led me into the hall. I prayed that we wouldn't run into anyone and we didn't until we approached my car. I heard laughter and a voice saying, "You did it! I knew it would work."

I looked over and saw two female students, Clare and Rebecca. Hailey responded, "Of course. She said it would work."

I thought to myself, "Who is "she"?"

Hailey said to me, "You will address them as Miss Clare and Miss Rebecca. They own you as well. Understand little teach?"

"Yes Miss Hailey."

Hailey then got my keys out of my pocket, opened the passenger door and said to me, "Get in."

Then to Clare and Rebecca, she said, "Follow us to his house. Then you'll both have a go."

More laughter. As we drove, I could only wonder what next. Here I was, in my car with my hands secured behind me, with a student driving. I tried to speak but Hailey slapped my face and said, "Quite Slave. Speak only when asked a question."

"Yes Miss Hailey."

When we arrived at my house, my three student Mistresses led me to my door, with Hailey holding the leash and Clare carrying a bag. I prayed that no one saw my humiliation. At the door, Hailey turned to me and said, "Now little teach. You do understand the situation, right? We can ruin you. We own you. Correct?"

I looked at each young woman and said, "Yes Miss Hailey, you own me."

"And you will behave? Follow all commands?"

"Yes Miss Hailey."

She then unlocked the door and we entered my house. Once inside, Clare unlocked the handcuffs, saying,"Now be a good boy and we won't hurt you."

"Yes Miss Clare."

Rebecca said, "Now little teach, and get undressed."

I took my clothes off down to my underwear and stopped. Rebecca slapped my ass and said, "Everything off."

I took off my underwear and was made to pose for photos. Then the three young women got undressed and sat down on the sofa. Hailey said, "Little teach, go down on Miss Clare and Miss Rebecca, then me."

I proceeded to eat the pussy of each woman and brought her to orgasm. As I was doing Clare and Rebecca, Hailey was taking videos and pics. And she said, "From now on, at least one of us will be with you here. You will give us all of your house keys. You will give us all your passwords. You will wear what we tell you to wear. You will do what we tell you to do. We own your ass."

I paused eating Rebecca's pussy and said, "Yes Miss Hailey."

When I had gone down on each three times, Clare said, "Now little teach we are each going to fuck you. Wait here."

The girls left the room. As I waited, I wondered what she meant by that. Soon, my three student Mistresses walked back in the room. Each had on a strap-on. I must have had a look of surprise on my face because Rebecca laughed and said, "That's right bitch."

I was still on my knees and Hailey came up to me, grabbed my head and said, "Now bitch, suck my dick."

I did my best, having never done this before. After a few minutes, she said, "Now bend over."

Hailey got behind me while Clare put some lube on me, and then Hailey pushed the dildo into my ass. Then she started to fuck me. Clare got in front of me and had me suck her cock. Soon, Hailey stopped and pulled out. The Clare pegged me while I sucked on Rebecca's dick. Then it was Rebecca's turn at my ass. And again, Hailey took video and pics. They really did own me now.

After Rebecca was through with my ass, Hailey then spanked me hard, with 200 swats. As I cried in pain, she said, "Oh what a pussy you are. Wait till we find you some real cock to suck."

And Clare added, "And a cock to fuck your ass."

Then I was made to eat each one again. Later, Hailey came into the room carrying some clothing. "Here," she said as she handed me the clothes, "get dressed."

It was a matching bra and panties set, in red. Also a red garter belt and stockings. I put on the outfit to the delight of my Mistress's. Hailey said, "From now on you will wear clothing like this or you will be naked while at home. Tomorrow, we will buy you more outfits."

She then had me pose for pics. Rebecca ordered pizza and when it was delivered I was made to open the door and take delivery. The young pizza man was startled and then laughed. Hailey said, "Don't laugh. She is going to give you a blow job for your tip."

She took the young man hand and guided him inside. Then Clare said to me, "Slave, give him a tip. Now."

I got to my knees before him, took out his dick and started to suck it and lick it. He soon came all over my face. Hailey of course got it all on video.

When the pizza boy had left, Hailey said, "Very good Slave teach. We are going to have so much fun together."

I looked at her and wondered to myself, "What is going to happen?"

To Hailey I said, "Yes Miss Hailey."

Then she said, "Get your house keys." I gathered my keys up and handed them to her, there were four. Then she said, "Let's go to your computer."

I was made to give them the password to everything. As I gave each password, Hailey would change it on the site. Now, all my accounts were out of my control.

"Stay here little teach while we get your bed ready," Hailey said as the three left the den.

After about 15 minutes, Hailey called from the small bedroom, "Come here Slave."

When I walked into the bedroom, Hailey said, "Rebecca, take little teach to the bathroom. Use hair remover and remove all hair from his body. Then he can shower and use the toilet."

Rebecca led me to the bathroom and did as Hailey had ordered. When I was showered, hairless and done using the toilet, Rebecca brought me back to the bedroom. There, Hailey had a lavender sleep set waiting for me. But first she said, "Stand still Slave."

She knelt down and said, "I am putting your dick in a cock cage, do not move."

I looked straight ahead as Hailey put the cage on me. "All done," she said as she got up.

I looked down at myself. Hailey said, "We control you and your dick." Then she added, "Now put on your sleep wear."

I put on the small panties and the top on. Hailey then had me pose for pics. When done, Hailey said, "Get into bed little teach."

I pulled the covers back and found a bed-restraint system. Clare said, "Get in Slave."

I got into the bed and my arms and legs were chained. More pics and then the covers pull over me. As they left the room, Hailey said, "Goodnight little teach. Big day tomorrow."

The next morning, after a fitful sleep, Hailey, Rebecca and Clare, my new owners, entered the bedroom. "Good morning Slave," they each said.

When I did not respond, Clare slapped my thigh hard. "Good morning Mistresses," I said.

"That's better Slave," Clare said.

Then Hailey climbed onto me and face sat me and said, "Time for your first duty Slave."

After each of my student Mistresses had sat on my face, I was released from my bonds. Hailey said to the other two, "Take little teach to the bathroom. Get him ready."

Rebecca and Clare led me to the bathroom. Having to relieve myself in front of two eighteen year olds was very embarrassing. I then showered and when I returned to the bedroom, Hailey had out my clothing I was to wear. The red bra and panties set went on first, then matching thigh highs. Over this a very thin white t-shirt and a white, thin yoga style pants. The red underwear was clearly visible. All this time Hailey had been taking pictures. When I was dressed, Hailey said, "Little teach, go make us breakfast. We would like eggs, bacon and toast."

"Yes Miss Hailey."

When I had breakfast ready, my new young Mistresses were dressed and were looking incredible. They each had on short shorts and a halter top. Oh my god, those legs were to die for. They sat down at the table and as I started to sit, Rebecca slapped my ass and said, "Slaves to not sit with their betters. Sit on the floor, we will hand you your food."

I sat on the floor as the three ate. When they were done, Hailey handed me a plate, no fork, and said, "Here Slave, eat. Then clean up. Come to the living room when you are done."

"Yes Miss Hailey," I replied.

When I came into the living room, they were watching TV. At least I thought they were until I noticed that they were watching me; the videos and the pics that Hailey had taken yesterday. They were laughing and then Rebecca said to me, "Don't worry little teach, we'll get more videos and pics of you."

Hailey then said, "All right, let's go."

I noticed that Hailey had my wallet. She said, "Yes little teach, I have your wallet. Problem?"

"No Miss Hailey."

She then put the collar and leash on me. "Kneel little teach," she said.

I knelt down before my three young Mistresses. Hailey looked down on me and said, "Slave Teacher, are you going to behave today? Or do you need a reminder spanking?"

I looked up at her and the other two and thought to myself, "They own me now. I can do nothing else."

I said to her in reply, "Yes Miss Hailey, I will behave."

In response, Hailey said, "Very good little teach. Stand up."

She then placed a blindfold on me. I stood up; Hailey led me out the door. Again, I prayed that no one would see me like this. I was placed in the back seat between Clare and Rebecca, Hailey drove my car. I could only guess where we were going. After a long drive, I think about an hour, we stopped. We got out of my car and I, still blindfolded, was led by the leash. We entered a building and I heard a voice saying,"Hi girls. Is this my project?"

Hailey answered, "Yes. Make him pretty while we shop."

Then she said to me, "Now little teach, Miss Margo is going to put you under so she can work on you. Obey her, or else."

"Yes Miss Hailey."

I was led to a reclining chair of some kind and as I sat down I felt a needle in my arm.

I don't know how long I was out but when I awoke, I heard voices. Hailey, "He, I mean she, looks fantastic."

Clare, "She sure does."

Rebecca, "Oh. She will be pleased."

I was still in a prone position wondering what had happened when the blindfold was removed. Hailey leaned over me and said, "Hello little teach, your name is now Sadie. You are now a sissy. You are now a cock loving whore, a pussy loving, a cum loving and an ass whore. Your old life is over."

To Margo she said, "Get him up right."

When I was upright, I saw myself in a mirror. I did not recognize myself. I looked like a woman. I was dressed in women's clothes. My face was made up and I had a wig on. There was nail polish on my hands and feet. And I was shackled with a collar on.

Hailey had a clipboard in her hands and said, "Now Slave Sadie, here are some papers for you to sign. Now."

I took the clipboard and looked at the papers. Hailey went on "First is a resignation letter, you are no longer a teacher."

I looked at her, and then i signed.

Then she said, "Very good Slave. Second, a complete power of attorney, you are giving up all control of yourself. You will not be returning to your home. It will be sold."

I hesitated and a jolt hit me.

Rebecca laughed, "Yes Slave, you are wearing a shock collar."

I signed.

Then Hailey said, "And the third, you are agreeing to be a Slave. You are giving yourself freely to your Owner. Like I said, your old life is over."

I was overwhelmed and I felt dizzy. When I regained consciousness, Clare said, "Now sign Slave and start your new life."

I looked at the four women; Hailey, Rebecca, Clare and Margo. I then signed my life away. Hailey then held up her phone and said, "Now look into the camera and read this," referring to a paper that Clare was holding up.

It read and I said, "I, Gregory Sellers, now wish to be called and live as Sadie the Slave. I am a cum loving cock and pussy whore."

Hailey then said, "Well done Slave. Now stand up."

I stood up and Rebecca asked me, "Would you like to meet your new owner? And our Mistress."

I looked at her.

She went on, "Yes, our Mistress. All of this was her plan."

Clare said in a loud voice, "Mistress, please come forward and claim your new Slave."

I was bewildered by the events and I started to get dizzy. Then She entered the room. I was stunned. It was my ex-wife Taylor.

She said, "Yes Slave Sadie, it is I. You are mine now. You will be trained to be a domestic slave and a sex toy for whoever I choose. Be a good slave and I will keep you to serve me and my girls. Or, I will sell you to a cruel Owner."

I looked at Taylor with horror. I started to speak but I couldn't. Then I sank to my knees and said, "Please Mistress, accept this lowly slave. I will obey you and the others."

Taylor smiled and said, "Very well Sadie, since you beg. I accept you." She then turned and said, "Come with me all of you."

All of us; myself, Taylor, Hailey, Rebecca, Clare and Margo walked through the door and got into a car. We drove to Taylor's home and we all walked inside. Taylor, I found out, had married a wealthy man after our divorce. He allowed her to do as she pleased. She gathered many submissive to her, all female, and let her husband use them. Her husband died a few months ago and she hatched this plan to capture me.

My new life started. I am used and abused by my Owner and her girls. I am whored out to other people, men and women, and made to do many things to please.

This is my life. I am a Slave. Now and forever. There is no escape.