Teacher Takes the Bully

Story Info
School bully forces and seduces his teacher.
1.2k words
3.67
230.2k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney Righside was a 28 year old, was 5 foot 8 with long blond hair, amazing, large tits and firm ass. She was just about to finish teaching her first term of English and had enjoyed the job.

It was a hot Friday afternoon, because there was a week before tests everyone was studying quietly. Ms. Righside was walking along the desks checking each students work. The good students say at the front, whilst the less good students sat at the back. One of those students was Sam Whine. He was 18, muscular, had black hair and most importantly had a 9 inch dick. He'd wanted to fuck Ms. Righside since he first saw her and would constantly get a hard on for her in class, today was no different.

As Courtney got to Sam's desk she saw that he hadn't done any work and started to tell him off.

"Samual why haven't you done any work..." She trailed off as she noticed the massive bulge in Sam shorts. He looked up and smiled at her. She stared at it for several seconds before quickly walking back to her desk. For the rest of the lesson she refused to look at him and didn't say anything. As hard as she tried she couldn't get the thought of Sam's cock out of her head. Eventually class ended and shortly afterwards school ended.

Thirty minutes after school ended Courtney was sitting at her desk preparing next weeks work when there was ambo I at her door. She was so focused on what she was doing that instead of asking who was at the door she just told them to come in. In worked Sam, a massive smile spread across his face.

"Sam! What are you doing here!" Courtney asked, clearly in shock.

"I'm here because of what you saw today miss," Sam replied.

"I, I, it was an accident and we can pretend it never happened," she offered. What Sam said next was not what Courtney expected.

"Oh no miss, I'm here because I think you like what you saw. And you want to see it again." He began to rub his cock and walked towards her. Courtney started backing up. She was forced to stop when she hit the wall. Sam pulled his erect dick out.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Courtney yelled at him. Sam came ten inches away from her so his dick just managed not to reach her. She put her hand out to push him away but he grabbed her hand and put it against his dick, using his dominant strength to keep it there.

"No let me go you creep!" She yelled, trying to get him off her. Despite being forced to feel his dick Courtney was attracted to its amazing size. Sam held her hand there for thirty sends before finally letting her go. "I'm going straight goths principles office!" She yelled at him.

"Oh no your not," was Sam's response and with that he shoved her down to the ground. As she began to get up he grabbed her head and before she could react shoved his dick in her mouth and began thrusting. She began resisting but couldn't help but enjoy the long cock in her mouth, the way he thrusted and got her wet.

"Oh my God! I'm wet!" She thought. She couldn't believe she was actually sucking a students dick, a student with amazing muscles and giant cock. She let out a moan and started sucking Sam's dick willingly.

"That's a good teacher, suck it." Sam ordered in delight. His teacher who thought she was so much better than him had been dominated by him and was now his bitch.

After a few minutes of intense sucking Sam couldn't keep it in any longer and creamed himself in his teachers mouth. She swallowed with willingly and licked his dick clean. "That's a good girl." Sam praised as he put his dick back into his pants.

"Oh my God! What did I just do!" Courtney screamed out. "I can't believe I sucked your dick!" She yelled looking at Sam in disgust.

"Oh but you loved it you dirty whore," was Sam's response. Wit that he picked up his bag and left. That night Courtney fingered herself and watched porn clip after porn. She knew what she had done was wrong, but his dick was so big and he's so hot. Saturday morning she woke up at 10:30 to a knock at her door. She quickly put on her dressing gown and saw who was knocking. She opened the door to reveal Sam.

"How the fuck do you know where I live?" She yelled at him completely in shock.

"Hey baby," he started. "Unless you want the whole neighbourhood to now that you sucked my dick I suggest you let me in." Courtney though about his for a few seconds before allowing him to enter.

"So, how do you know where I live?" She asked again.

"I followed you home last night," he responded. Courtney sat down on the couch.

"Listen, yesterday was an accident and it will not happen again," she said to him, putting her foot down. Sam came up behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

"You know miss, you are the hottest girl I've ever seen. You're a hard working woman who has a good job and is such a great person," he told her as he continued to massage her. He could feel her relaxing.

"You are so hot. You have an a zing body and I just wanna fuck it." Sam told her. She didn't know how he was doing it but she was getting really relaxed. And a little wet.

"Ooohhhh. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She begged him. Sam stopped massaging her and walked to the front of the couch. He undid her bath robe and unhooked the laces on nighty. He pulled it down revealing her rock solid tits and shaved wet pussy. He felt her boobs as she pulled down his pants revealing his massive cock.

"Turn over bitch," he ordered and she complied getting into doggy position.

"Please go easy on me. I've never had someone as big as you," she pleaded.

"Oh I'm not gonna go easy on a pretty thing like you. I am gonna wreck you," he said menacingly. With that he inserted his cock into her soaking pussy and thrusted hard and fast.

"PPLLEEAASSEE SLOW DOWN!" She begged him, her tight pussy bing stretched by his massive cock.

"Not a chance," he replied and continued to thrust. After a few minutes Courtney had come to love it and was moaning in pleasure. Then she had the best orgasm ever shooting her juices all over him. Sam stopped then, but only to switch holes and began to fuck her arse. He thruster relentlessly for another five minutes before Courtney had another orgasm. It was a combination between her having a second orgasm and fucking his teacher that cause Sam to cum but not before he pulled out and put his dick on Courtney's butt cheeks.

They both collapsed on the couch panting for air.

"That was amazing!" Courtney stated.

"Yeah it was baby. Listen if you want my dick again you aren't gonna tell anyone about this, okay." Sam told her.

"Sure. You are so hot, I'd do anything for you," she replied.

They say together on the couch for a few minutes and despite it being early Courtney fell asleep in her students arms.

"This is gonna be a lot of fun," Sam thought to himself looking at his naked teacher who he had made his total bitch. "This is gonna be really fun."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

Needed to be longer and how tall is Sam?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked the story because my wife caught me masturbating and she grabbed my phone and read the story and she grunted So you like the thought of a bully fucking me and you want him to be black and red faced I nodded yes and she jerked her robe open and pointed for me to get on my knees and she suddenly wadded both hands in my hair,,,after thinking it over its for the best that I become what you wanted,,,on bthe boss now and you still want me to pull your hair and I whimpered yes and humiliate me and she suddenly jerked me by my hair making me scoot up between her thighs andyou know I don't watch your pornos with you because for one it just makes me want some dick that's ave thickness instead of your skinny little peter and I don't like watching fags,,,but I gonna admit I liked the story and it made me want and crave something that I first masturbated to the fantasy of a big ugly black man with a big dick like this one in this porno of yours and she hit the remote and the uglyest black man in porn bald headed bug lipped overweight black man and it shows him as a plumber who comes out of the white lady's bathroom naked and eases up behind the woman and it's gonna cost you and she asks how much and he says We'll it's all eleveninchs or none and she turns and squeals seeing what the Camara does the ugly man has a wrist thick eleven inch dick and her hand suddenly reach's out and paws at his huge cock then jerks her hand back and he sneers If it bothers you like that just let me and he steps over and shoves her down on a stool and holding her hair in one hand he seuzes his big black dick in the other and started mashing the bug head against her face and my wife orders me to suck her clit and twirl my toynge and she hunxhs as the man mash's it hard against her cheeks and then her lips And then her lips stretch wide and engulfed the big meaty head and he growlsNo hands and he suddenly gagging her and she blurts our please let me and he lets go and It better be nice.veey nice and she suddenly starts working on the head and then she jerks herlios up and down and he sneers oh yes that's more like it now if I let you have control and let you use your hands to get what I know your wanting and she wraps both hands in it and gives him a blow job and I'm gonna...you get ready because I'm gonna cum and there's gonna be wads and wads and I wanted to warn you so you can grab the towel or and he hunxhs and tightens up and she wraps her lips on the head and starts pumping his big dick and she suddenly licks the glans and then Instead of using the towel may I have it Yes birch grabbing her hair and asks do you want me to help you and he ducks at her mouth and she whimpers Yes Please and he gets both hands full of hair and he starts fucking her mouth gagging her as he groans AGh and her cheeks pouch out and she gulos it down and he lets her suck air as he is blasting bug jets of cum all over her face and breasts and then cramping it back in her mouth her cheeks pouch out again and my wife pulls my gar really hard and hunxgs as she cums like I've never seen before and then she turns it off and says I want to be fucked like he does her but there's no more pornos to be in this house because why watch them when you can watch the real thing and I asked her did she have anyone in mind and she hesitated before saying Yes I do and I think he wants to make me into his white bitch a d I have to say suddenly jerking her middle finger up and down her button Im already horny as ever just thinking about The neibors son and I thought suddenly you talking about the young 19 year old black boy who likes to ...and she says The one who flirted with me at the cookout and then when you told him to stop or else And he Or else what? And he slaps the fire out of you What three times and you sit down and watch as he dances with me and you know he told me that he had a eleven inch dick and when I couldn't stand any longer to call him and beg him to come and claim my pussy as his and first thing was to stretch my pussy so it would be able to take all if his meat with the first pump and I whimpered Yes Oh Yes and I want him to have you to pleasure his self and she grunted So do I Because your not ever gonna touch me againinstead I think you will be more happy with kissing the black bully's ass and then your gonna suck his dick while I watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fake

As a person with a 9 inch dick i can confirm that girls don't like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No

Not a chance. Poorly written and thought out. Keep your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seconbd Grade Teacher

My second grade teacher was very attractive at 5 feet 6 inch 120 firm thick thighs and a 36 round ass with 36C boobs and often gave me a view of her pinki or white panries while reading to the class weith her legs spread wide.

One afternoon a fifth grade bully named Ralph with muscles on muscles and older then the average fifth grader got her cornered in the close closet and while leaning against her fucked the day lights out of her in her very tight pussy withhis 9 inch thick hard rod.A very polite woman and happily married but never knew what a real good fuck was until Ralph laid it into her. He began to make a habit out of it and even caught her in the ass once or twice sending her into a world she never dreamed of and with a bole legged walk from such hard and deep fucking

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bully Takes His Prey's Mum Bully forces a mother to give him what he wants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Son's Bully My son's bully fucks me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 01 A mother is forced by her son's bully to accept her nature.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
More Stories