Teacher, Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

"Take off those jeans. I don't want dirt on my satin sheets." I watched as she pulled that sexy pink sweater over her head revealing her small round orbs encased in a lacy pink bra. Her nipples were poking into the material signaling her arousal. She slid her jeans off revealing those long firm legs that I had admired all year. She wore matching pink lacy panties that hugged the curve of her hips as well as the mound in front.

"Quit staring and get yer pants off boy!" she yelled excitedly, her southern drawl very evident now in her excitement.

I pulled off my jeans and socks leaving my briefs on even though it looked a little ridiculous tented out in front. I pushed him up flat against my belly but the head was sticking out over the elastic band. I got on the bed and lay down on my stomach. Linda followed but now it was her turn to stare.

"My, my, my. Those are some sweet cheeks y'all got there." Her hands started to firmly massage my buns through the sweat soaked briefs I was wearing. Then she straddled my legs and leaned forward to start working on my upper back. Her hands slid easily over my sweat-soaked back, up to my shoulders, then back down. I could feel my tired muscles relax. I almost forgot about the sex as she worked her magic on my aching back.

She worked her way back up again and leaned down to softly kiss my neck. My cock gave a lurch and a drop of liquid seeped out onto the blue satin sheets. As I pushed my throbbing manhood against the soft fabric, it felt like sliding along bare skin. My body quivered as she sucked my earlobe and I pushed harder into the soft sheets. After the frustrating end to last night, I was ready to pop my nut now and had to really concentrate on calming down.

She seemed to sense my excitement and worked her way back down, kissing a trail over my sweaty back while she caressed my upper thighs. She moved even lower, kissing my thighs, then the back of my knees, kneading my calves. As she worked back up, she slid her hand underneath me and ran it the length of my hardened cock, her fingertips encountering bare flesh as they got past the waistband of my sweaty briefs.

I was dripping copious amounts of lubrication now and she smeared it over the angry purple knob of my rigid manhood. She pulled my briefs down and off me and I lay back down with the full length of my turgid member rubbing along the soft satin sheets. The feeling was exquisite as I turned to see her raise my shorts to her face and inhale the acrid essence. The smell seemed to inflame her and she licked her fingers to taste the leftover lubrication.

She bent down and licked my salty butt, her soft lacy bra tickling the backs of my thighs. Her tongue swept between my cheeks but stopped before getting to the brown hole in my split. Her hand reached underneath again taking a firm hold on my slippery meat as she started to jerk me off. I was close to exploding and didn't want it to be on the sheets. I forced my way onto my back and she quickly swallowed my pole, taking half the salty length into her throat.

Her nostrils flared now as she was determined to make me cum, her hand working in tandem with her sweet lips as my cock pistoned in and out of her mouth. I could feel the cum boiling deep within me as I grabbed her head and held it in place. She squeezed the base tight forcing me to hold back, then shoved her mouth down hard and released her grip as I exploded sending torrents of cum down her willing throat. My head was spinning and my eyes filled with spots as every nerve ending in my body tingled for what seemed like minutes. My ass was raised high off the bed as I continued to shoot wads of cum down her throat.

I eased my grip on her head but her lips stayed sealed around the exploding purple head. As my body started to relax, my ass went back to the mattress and she sucked any remaining cum from my body. She smiled up at me as I gasped for air and I had to laugh.

"Holy shit! What the fuck was that?" I asked, somewhat shell-shocked from my explosion. In all my times jerking off and the few times with a real girl, it had never felt like that.

She finished swallowing and purred, "Never had an orgasm before?" Then she crawled up my body and our lips met in a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced between open lips and the taste of my musky cum only served as fuel to the fire. Her pussy soaked panties were sliding along my still hard cock while we kissed with no intention of slowing down. The soft silk panties only served to increase the friction and excite her clit even more.

I grabbed her ass cheeks, my hands reaching under the edge of the panties, and got our hips into a rhythm with me lifting up as she ground down harder with each stroke. I tried to sit up to take charge but this petite beauty would have no part of it and pinned me down again with adrenaline coursing through her veins. We sucked lips now as she increased the pace until I couldn't keep up anymore.

She used short, firm thrusts of her clit against my engorged mushroom, her nails digging into my shoulder as the orgasm began to overtake her. She broke the kiss gasping for air and moaning loudly. She bucked hard and then froze, gripping me tightly as her body quivered above me. Short, quick movements occasionally interrupted the moments of total stillness and an intermittent grunt was the only sound we heard. It lasted almost a minute and as she started breathing again, I reached down and diddled her clit with my index finger.

In a matter of seconds she started to cum again but I kept on frigging her and she kept cumming until finally grasping my hand and forcing me to stop. She collapsed on top of me, sweat now profusely dripping out of every pore in her body. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her in a gentle embrace while she cradled her head in my neck. We lay like that for fifteen or twenty minutes until I thought she had fallen asleep.

A soft peck on my neck told me my assumption was wrong and I decided it was time for her to get naked. I reached up and unsnapped her bra and she took the hint, rising up enough for me to remove it and see those gorgeous orbs. The pale, pink areola were swollen and capped by bright red, turgid nipples. She dangled them above my mouth, moving as I moved, the tantalizing mounds remaining inches from my mouth.

She finally relented, allowing me to suck the soft, rubbery nipple. My tongue fluttered over the bud like a hummingbird in flight, the rapid motions increasing the blood flowing into the now hard nubbin. Her hips were inching their way up my body, her musky scent wafting to my nostrils and ensuring that my manhood stayed hard.

She sat up, her boob popping out of my mouth, and moved her legs up to capture my arms as she lowered her panty covered crotch over my face. I glimpsed the short red hairs poking out of the edges of her silky panties just before contact was made with my nose. She pressed down until her clit made contact, the wet silk gliding across my nose like she had done with my cock.

I opened my mouth and was able to capture some cloth and move it slightly to the side so my tongue could reach in and taste her delightful nectar. We moaned in unison as the erotic sensations gave us renewed strength.

And then the fucking phone rang again!

"What does that fucking asshole want now?" she bellowed. "He always did have lousy timing." She slid off me and grabbed the receiver from the bedside phone, trying to sound normal.

"Hi honey." There was a pause and then her reply, "No, I've been cleaning the house to give me a break from grading papers." I sat up behind her and reached around to pull her close, my hands eventually drifting upward and capturing her lovely breasts. I pulled my hips closer until my rigid member was trapped between us and softly kissed her back and neck.

I felt her swoon and collapse like a ragdoll in my arms, her breathing ragged. She tried to lightly brush my hands from her breasts, but it only encouraged me and I massaged harder, tweaking the nipples as I kissed her neck and ear. She finally broke free and jumped off the bed.

"What? No, it's a warm day and I have the windows open. The wind is blowing the curtains and there are kids outside riding their bikes," she lied.

The short cord didn't allow her much movement and I climbed off the bed after her. I grabbed her soaked panties and pulled them down while I knelt to remove them. She hit me upside the head and gave me her angry teacher look, but I just smiled up at her. I wasn't going to let him ruin our day the way he ruined last night.

I leaned forward, studying the short red hairs surrounding her swollen pussy lips. I could see her clit poking out from its hood and made sure to avoid that for now as I planted soft kisses on her upper thighs and eventually her wide open cunt. I slowly licked up the juice while my hands ran up and down the backs of her thighs. I gently ran my tongue inside her moist pussy while my hard cock started to ooze pre-cum onto the hardwood floor.

She mumbled something and then reached down and grabbed my underarm and yanked me up, her strength once again surprising me. I stood in shock facing her as she covered the mouthpiece and quickly kissed me, smiling to let me know she wasn't really mad. She reached down and took hold of my dripping cock, smearing the liquid as she had done earlier.

"Uh-huh, yes dear. No I'm just dusting while we talk. (...)I didn't get that. (...)The connection is getting bad. (...)Why don't you call me back tomorrow. (...) Ok, talk to you then. Love you too." She hung up the phone. "He's a fucking windbag when he's drunk."

I picked her up and set her down gently on my cock. Her swollen pussy opened wide, allowing me to slide all the way in, our combined juices sloshing around as we started to fuck. She kissed me hard as she wrapped her legs behind me and held on tight. I lifted her up and down on my burgeoning cock, her now sweat-soaked mane slapping against her skin in time to our genitals. I felt the cum boiling deep within me and tried to stave off the feeling as I listened to her pant in harmony with our fucking.

"Ohh, yes, yes, yes!" She was cumming again, every bit as intense as before and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I also knew that my legs wouldn't hold us up much longer so I turned and set her on the bed while I started to pile-drive into her. She was having multiple orgasms as I felt the cum bursting through the swollen head of my cock. My cum was blasting her cervix now as it streamed out of me while I continued to pummel her pussy. Again the tingling started in my cock and emanated outward in every direction ensuring that every nerve ending felt release. Her cunt locked around my hard cock as it continued to shoot streams of cum deep inside her.

I kept myself perched above her with my cock buried deep inside her while we kissed softly, enjoying the afterglow of our union. In my wildest dreams I had never thought that sex could be this good. We stayed like this for several minutes until my cock shrunk and slipped out of her pussy. We both smiled at the sensation and I rolled off of her and collapsed on my back, feeling like Superman around kryptonite, the muscles in my body as limp as my cock.

She scooted over to snuggle with me, her damp hair feeling cool on my burning flesh. Her left boob rested on my chest and I had to reach down and toy with the nipple. I felt her jump and immediately removed my hand just before she slapped me.

"Enough. Are you trying to kill me? My skin is really sensitive right now." She smiled at me and laughed. "I forgot how much I enjoyed sex. You are going to make many women very happy young man."

A sudden feeling of dread came over me. "I didn't use a condom! What if you get pregnant?"

"Whoa, calm down. I'm taking the pill. I don't stop taking it just because Eddie goes away for a while."

I felt a little relief and hugged her close again. The feeling of dread was not completely gone as I realized that it would not be that easy to keep our relationship detached from our true feelings. My simple crush could easily become an obsession if the sex was this good every time. And with Kathy fawning over Jack today, I might not have another female to talk to for the foreseeable future.

Linda sensed my insecurity. "Don't think we're going to fall in love, because that's not what this is."

"I know, it's just lust. But how do you separate the two feelings?"

"We will, even if I have to find another outlet for your lust and share you with someone else."

"Oh, you have someone in mind then? Miss Raphael perhaps?"

"Tina? Hmm, she probably would go for it if I knew how to broach the subject. But I'm not ready to share you with another teacher just yet. Have you thought about calling Kathy and apologizing for the other night. It might be all you need to patch up your relationship before she gets too involved with Jack. You need a relationship with someone your own age if we want to keep our relations casual."

"I don't know. I promised myself I wouldn't get too serious about anybody until my college degree was in sight. And if I'm not ready to be monogamous, it wouldn't be fair of me to expect it from Kathy."

"Ok, end of discussion for today. Let's take a shower and get this sweaty mess off our bodies and I'll make some lunch. You still have to grade papers today young man."

We took our shower together. She stood with her back to the shower letting the hot water cascade down over her tired, sore body. I was facing her thoroughly enjoying the view of her lightly freckled face, full red lips and puffy little tits. The freckles thinned as my eyes traveled down the chiseled muscles of her stomach, her navel a tiny pocket in the center of her flat, tight abs. Her bright red bush had been trimmed somewhat, a bikini trim it was called, making a well-shaped triangle above her pussy with thin red hairs covering the lips. The bright white skin of her upper thighs was like a spotlight on that bush making it seem darker and thicker than it actually was. She had well-toned calves, like a dancer, and her dainty feet were well manicured with red nail polish that matched the shade of lipstick she usually wore at school.

My cock quickly came back to attention, sprouting awkwardly in front of me. I grabbed the soap and began lathering her front, rubbing the cold bar across her nipples and watching them stiffen before me. I rubbed more up her chest and neck, her eyes closed as she tilted her head back. I knelt down to do that flat tummy, my eyes finally getting a chance to study a woman's nether regions. Her pussy was still excited, the red lips swollen and vagina wide open like a beautiful red orchid.

I rubbed the soap into her bush, and then spread the lather with my fingers, working it through the hair before dropping down to massage the pussy that had given me so much pleasure today. My cock was dripping lubricant again and I was praying that we would have sex at least one more time today. She leaned under the spray creating a waterfall down her front that I used to rinse away the suds, her open cunt now a clear, sweet-smelling cave for me to explore.

I lathered those alabaster thighs as I leaned forward to taste her inviting pussy. I scraped her thighs gently and she moaned softly. When my tongue made contact with her slit, her hands grabbed my head, trying to force me away. I licked up her slit to her swollen clit and her grip changed, gently pulling me closer she gave in to her primal urges. I sucked the bud between my lips and let my tongue flutter over it as she sighed. She leaned back against the shower wall, the full force of the spray now landing on my head and back as I tried to concentrate on bringing her pleasure one more time.

She tightened her grip on my head while gasping for air and tried to squeeze her legs closed. I sucked the little nubbin hard and flicked my tongue against it in rapid motions until I heard that last gasp and loud moan echo through the small bathroom. I rinsed off her legs while placing soft kisses around her pussy and upper thighs. She worked her fingers through my wet hair, and then finally pulled me up as we met in a hot, passionate kiss. Her arms were wrapped around me in a lover's hug and there was a warmth in her kiss that I hadn't noticed before. My hard-on was trapped between our bellies but I kept him still for now not wanting to spoil the moment.

"That was amazing," she said softly between kisses. "I've never felt anything quite like that before. You practice that particular move on your little girlfriend?" she smiled.

"What's the matter. Never had an orgasm before?" I grinned. "And no I haven't practiced that. I just really wanted to please you," I smiled back.

She looked inquisitive. "Well, y'all learned that someplace. We don't teach that in sex-ed."

I grinned again, "I guess I read a lot."

She giggled. "Well, whatever pornography you have been reading young man, please leave a copy around the house for Eddie. It has never felt like that with him. He's always in such a hurry."

"Speaking of which," I said as I started working my hard cock between our bodies. She got into the rhythm, then slowly lowered her body a few inches until my cock was rubbing against her boobs. I almost came as I watched her grip my hard cock and worked it across her stiff nipples. But she had something else in my and stood up and moved around me.

She lathered my back as the water sprayed down on me, the hot water starting to go colder. I didn't mind as she worked the soap into my butt cheeks and I felt her finger run through my crack and fondle my tight bung hole. She put the soap back and reached around me, her lathered hand starting to jerk me off. She pressed her little titties into my back as she increased the tempo of her strokes and then I felt that soapy finger at my back door again.

She gently worked her finger inside the tight hole as I felt the cum boiling up inside me. She gave one final shove and her entire finger was buried deep inside me as jets of cum burst forth and splashed against the shower wall. The sensation came upon me so fast, that I was shocked at how powerful the orgasm was. I thought I was drained from our previous endeavors, but here I was again spurting an endless stream of cum as the tingling washed across my body.

She continued to work the finger slowly in and out as my orgasm subsided, cum still dripping out as my hard-on waned. She was pressing down on something as she pulled out and tingles continued to rush through my body even though my cock stayed limp. She grabbed the soap again and washed her hands before scrubbing down the rest of my body. The water was cold now as we quickly rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

I was drying her off when I said, "I guess somebody else reads a lot too. That wasn't a trick you learn on your own."

"Maybe someday I'll tell you how I learned, but not today. I'm hungry and we still have a mountain of papers to grade."

We walked back into the bedroom and I started to get my clothes. She pulled them from me and threw them on the floor, leading me naked into the kitchen. She then sat me in a chair at the table and went to the fridge for cheese and sandwich meat. We chatted while we ate, talking about what we wanted our futures to be and how we planned to achieve them. Then she cleaned up the table and brought out the stacks of papers to grade.

We stayed naked and each graded a different class, finally finishing up almost three hours later. I never would have thought I could sit naked next to a beautiful woman that long without getting a hard-on. But after finishing that last paper and placing it back in the folder, I had a couple minutes to observe her while she was finishing her last two tests. Her hair was dry now and she had pulled it back into that ponytail she wore this morning to the park.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers