Teacher, Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers

Her skin was flawless, save for the freckles that lightly dotted the upper part of her chest and face. She had no make-up on but was still just as stunningly attractive as that first day in class last year. Her beauty with that bubbly personality was a rare combination and Eddie was one lucky man to have married her.

I studied her breasts now as she was hunched over the table. I had noted before that they were small but full. Now with her hunched over and leaning forward, I saw just how full they were as the flesh stretched the skin and made them look twice their normal size. A nipple hit the table as she sat back, finally finished. I watched the nipple grow from the inadvertent contact and my manhood felt the blood flow once again. With me leaning back, the burgeoning monolith was in plain sight and Linda smiled.

"You sir are incorrigible."

"Well, you milady are simply beautiful and I find you very hard to resist."

The phone rang and she instinctively looked at the clock. Eddie again being the dutiful husband that she knew in truth he wasn't. She got up and took her chair over by the phone, motioning for me to join her. I sat down and she answered the phone, sitting in my lap and facing me.

"Hi honey," she answered, taking hold of my cock and rubbing it against her pussy. "I didn't think you'd call back after this morning. I figured you'd be sleeping it off. ...yeah, well I'm horny too. ...you want to have sex over the phone?"

She smiled down at me as she rose up and lowered her moist cunt onto my rock hard prick. I inhaled deeply and felt the tingles as she gripped my cock with her pussy. She held the phone by her mouth as she kissed me, a loud wet kiss with her tongue dueling mine.

"That was me kissing you sweetie," she breathed deeply into the phone. "Yes, I can feel your hard cock deep inside babe," she moaned as she started fucking me. "Yeah, I'm really playing with myself right now. Do you have that hard little cock in your hand, honey?" She kissed me again while I held her hips and pushed up into her.

"I know it's not that small honey. In fact, it feels much bigger inside me right now. I'm on top of you and slamming down hard. Can you feel it? Are you close to cumming because I'm ready honey?"

I reached down and diddled her clit and she slammed down one last time, a loud moan escaping her lips. "Oh shit baby. I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She kissed me passionately, her nostrils flared as her climax washed over her. Her passion waning, she started talking to Eddie again.

"Did you cum, honey? Was it good for you? ...Oh, you know I came. Yes, that was real babe. I, ah, I was kissing my arm while I played with myself." She raised her eyebrows, her eyeballs rolling back in her head signifying that this idiot believed her and that she just wanted to get off the phone.

"Yeah, maybe we can do this again sometime. You sleep well and I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and noticed that there was still a hard cock buried deep inside her moist pussy. She climbed off and stared down at me with that hungry look I saw earlier today. Her body had that same warm pink glow from earlier as well.

"I am going to order a pizza and then you are going to call your mother and tell her you're staying for dinner. I am not sending you home to your mother in that state."

We ate the pizza and spooned on the sofa with my hard cock buried inside her as we watched a movie on TV. She did just enough moving to keep me hard and then would stop when she felt me getting close, knowing the teasing would keep us both tingling until she was ready to cum again. The movie was just about over when I started to diddle that hard clit again and there was no stopping this time. Her hips pushed back and her pussy tightened, squeezing my cock and letting me know it was ok to cum. I gently massaged her clit between my thumb and forefinger and gave one last shove with my cock as we came together, our moans mixing in harmony as my cum once again splashed against her cervix.

We continued to cuddle with my shrinking cock held tight between her pussy lips refusing to let me go. When the movie ended, she reluctantly allowed me to escape being careful not to let any cum drip on the sofa. We went to the bathroom and washed up again and then I reluctantly got dressed while she slipped back into the robe she had put on for the pizza delivery boy.

We kissed a little more until she finally forced me out the door. I sprinted home allowing my legs to stretch out and reenergize me. When I got home, mom and dad were waiting for me.

"Well, you were a little later than I expected young man," my mother stated in a concerned motherly tone.

"Sorry mom. She's very lonely. Her husband has been in Egypt for months now. We just sort of lost track of time while we were talking. Did you and dad ever have to be apart that long?"

"Just after we were first married and he had to go to war in Korea. I guess I can understand how she would get lonely, but doesn't she have any friends her own age?"

"Yes, but it is Saturday night and she said she wasn't in a party mood. They get drunk and the single girls start looking for guys and she feels left out and even lonelier. I think it was good for her to just have someone to talk to."

"I suppose. You make sure you finish your own homework now that you've helped her do all of her work." Mothers never change.

"I will mom. And you kids don't stay up too late." I heard them chuckling as I left the room.

I plopped down on my bed exhausted and extremely pleased with myself. This had been the greatest day of my young life and I had no regrets or remorse about what happened for a change. Sex could be a good thing. You just needed the right partner and the right frame of mind. I removed my dirty clothes and crawled into bed, my mind quickly filled with dreams of what my summer might be as I drifted off to sleep.

***********************************

I HAVE IDEAS FOR PART TWO (I DID CALL IT TEACHER, TEACHER AS IN TWO TEACHERS) BUT IT MAY TAKE A FEW WEEKS FOR THE SEQUEL. I HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED THIS JOURNEY.

Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers