Teacher, Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers

Her orgasm lasted for almost thirty seconds and I was just about to cum when she grabbed me once again and switched positions, taking my spot against the wall. It was then I noticed the blood on my fingers, explaining the sloshing and excess liquid I felt.

"Eat me!" she exclaimed. I just stared, bewildered. "Eat me!" she yelled her whisper this time, spreading her legs wide. The tampon was gone so she must have had enough time to clean up a little before I got down here.

I dropped to me knees, my rigid cock aching for release. I slid my tongue along her swollen pussy lips, lapping warm red liquid off her soft skin. I swallowed the delicious liqueur as I worked my tongue north towards the large nubbin protruding from her slit, her pubic hair scratching my face lightly.

I sucked the rubbery flesh between my lips and fluttered my tongue across it rapidly. I could feel it swell even more as another orgasm approached. She grabbed my head and held it tight.

"Holy shiiit! Umph, umph. Fuck!" Her throaty sounds echoed through the porcelain room as I grabbed onto my aching meat and started stroking myself, no longer content to be her toy. This orgasm lasted longer than the first and I held my tongue in place until she started to soften her grip, running her fingers through my hair and sending more chills up my spine and down to my swollen cock.

She saw the sorry state I was in and pulled me up as she knelt down. She took the angry purple head between her lips and sucked gently, her fingers coming up to tickle my balls and play near my bunghole. Her tongue swirled around the head as she continued to lightly suck and I could feel the cum boiling deep inside me. I felt my rod swell even more as my cum shot out and bounced off the back of her throat. Stream after stream exploded out as my body quivered from the intensity of my climax. I tried very hard not to force my cock down her throat, but it was a reflex action as my hips pushed forward. She took over half of it into her mouth as she swallowed the copious amounts of semen she was being bombarded with. Her mouth held me tight as she sucked hard, extending the exquisite feelings for a few more precious seconds.

She released my cock as the flow ebbed but I remained hard as she stood up to face me. I kissed her hard, the taste of my own spunk only increasing the fire deep within me. She kissed me back with equal passion, slipping her tongue inside for a lovely duel. I sucked her lower lip while she reached down and wrapped her fingers around my still swollen member. She broke the kiss momentarily.

"You're still hard. Can you do it again?" she asked, the wonder in her voice.

I just nodded and she reached down for her purse and fished out a condom, ripping it open and quickly sliding it over my aching, swollen cock. She had obviously done this before. I wasn't even thinking about what would happen if I got caught in the girl's room. I had to do this. She positioned it at her opening and I moved it a few times across her clit, eliciting moans of pleasure as she started kissing me again.

I slowly pushed it inside, her tight, strong pussy gripping my rigid pole and pulling it in deeper. I started my hips moving slowly and gradually increased the speed, placing my hands beneath her sweet cheeks and lifting her up. I could feel the warm blood oozing out of her body and hoping it wasn't going to stain our clothes. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and her hips were matching mine as I slammed into her, both of us needing a hard fuck to satisfy the pent up emotions from the classroom.

My arms started to tire from holding her up and my legs started to weaken as more blood flowed into my swollen cock. She suddenly increased her hip movement, slamming down on me hard and then holding me there as she exploded again. She tightened her vagina as she convulsed and that was enough to send me over the top again, my cum splashing against the tip of the condom.

I continued to hold her up as we kissed softly and lovingly, feelings that had been hidden for years finally rising to the top. It felt so right kissing her and holding her. My second orgasm seemed to do the trick as my once hard dick was now a shrinking rubber-coated snake. I let her down slowly to make sure she had her legs back before releasing her.

"How is it we never acted on these feelings before?" I asked. Certainly they had been there.

She smiled. "You were always too nice. I never expected anything close to this if we made love. If I had known, I would have been all over you in sixth grade." She smiled and kissed me again. "This was wonderful."

"Well, not to break the magic spell, but we've got a mess to clean up here and there will probably be girls coming in here any minute."

She looked down and noticed the trail of blood down her legs. "Like I said, fucking periods!"

I tossed the bloody condom into the trash. We were both wetting paper towels to clean up our mess and I helped scrub some of the quickly drying blood from her inner thighs, stopping long enough to give a quick peck on her pussy.

My pants escaped any stains and I pulled them up, feeling a slight ooze from my cock now trapped in my briefs. She pulled a tampon from her purse and I watched her insert it and remove the cardboard tube, a little tingle running through her sensitive body.

All-in-all, we were lucky there wasn't more of a mess. She got her clothes back in place, almost looking radiant if it weren't for the exhaustion. I suggested she see her gym teacher and see if she would excuse her for the rest of the day so she could go home and rest.

"Always the thoughtful one. Thanks. Can we go out sometime?"

"I would love that. Why don't you sit with me on the bus tomorrow and we can discuss it." I kissed her softly again. Man, she could become habit forming.

"Ok, scoot before we get caught." I ran across the hall to the boys room and washed up some more making sure there were no signs of blood and hopefully washed away some of the musky aroma of our sexual encounter. I looked at myself in the mirror. How could I change so much in one week? I had been transformed from nice-guy geek to sexual dynamo and had no idea how it happened. All of a sudden girls were finding me sexy and not just cute.

Whatever the cause, my raging libido finally had a release other than my hand and I wasn't going to question the reasons. History class was just about over so I waited in the boy's room until the bell sounded before heading to my next class. I daydreamed through most of it, thinking back on those sweet kisses and how fantastic her lips felt when they were locked around my cock. My thoughts then drifted to what Miss Raphael had said and I thought about how to approach Mrs. Taylor this afternoon.

We had lunch period next and the guys noticed the glazed look on my face. George, Jeff, and even Jack the Giant were staring at me wondering if I was okay. I came out of my trance and whispered, "Ione wants me to ask her out."

There were suppressed yells of "Holy shit" and "Oh man you are so lucky." Everybody had those shit-eating grins on their faces. I looked over at Jack and he seemed to sense my dilemma. After lunch while the guys were cleaning up the table, Jack came over to me, a concerned look on his face.

"You might want to talk to Kathy about that. I know I'm sort of dating her, but it's obvious she still has feelings for you."

"Thanks Jack, I will. I was kind of shocked and a little hurt when she kissed you Saturday at the park. How long have you two been seeing each other?"

"Almost two weeks. I know I should have told you but you know how these guys are. You saw how they reacted when you mentioned Ione. And I really thought Kathy would tell you."

"It's okay man. Probably my fault anyway. I'll talk to her. I hope it works out for you. You make a nice couple." It was a white lie. I still had feeling s for Kathy and wanted to have sex with her again and show her I could do it the right way, but the way I felt after having sex with Mrs. Taylor and now Ione, I knew I wouldn't be content being monogamous with Kathy.

I kept myself focused in Physics class and then headed off to Math class, a sudden anxiety attack hitting me at the thought of seeing Linda, Mrs. Taylor, for the first time since our Saturday lovemaking session. She looked at me as I entered the room, a smile crossing those lovely red lips, and my anxiety melted away. Her shiny red hair was pulled back in a bun again today, leaving more of her lightly freckled face exposed. I took my seated and eyed her lovely figure.

She was wearing a white cotton blouse with an unbuttoned white jacket over it, her lacy white bra only slightly visible if you stared long enough, which of course I did. The tight white skirt matched the jacket and really accentuated that round ass that protruded from the back. The taupe nylons were being supported by a white garter belt, something she made clear to me by bending down to pick up the chalk she intentionally dropped in front of me.

Lori came into class and took what had by now become her new normal seat directly across from me. Her curly blond hair draped down over the round curves of her full breasts. She was wearing a pink lip gloss as she looked across at me and smiled that devilish prick-teaser smile that I had recently come to know and love. She was wearing a pink mohair sweater that just reached down to her waist line, occasionally offering up a glimpse of her tight, flat belly when she moved. The red flowing skirt was longer than what she normally wore but it shimmered as she opened and closed her legs in exaggerated fashion.

As class started, Lori pretended to be taking notes, all the while watching me with that evil grin, knowing that the anticipation was killing me. At one point she stopped taking notes and lifted her hand up towards her chest, her pen pointing straight at one of her large orbs. She nonchalantly started teasing her breast with the pen, knowing that I was watching her every move. Her eyes closed, the exhibitionism obviously turning her on. My dick was likewise turned on and began to rise rapidly in my pants.

Knowing now that Mrs. Taylor was aware of the game we had been playing, I looked at her for clues that she was watching our actions. She turned her head slightly while writing on the blackboard and stole a glimpse of large lump in my pants, a slight grin crossing her face that only I could see.

I looked back at Lori, who had set her pen down, and was now moving her left leg outward as she slowly inched her skirt up her long lovely legs. She was wearing little white bobby sox today instead of the sexy pantyhose and her white flesh shone brightly as the sun streamed through the classroom windows. She was taking her time raising the skirt on her left leg while Mrs. Taylor droned on explaining equations that they all should have understood by now.

Lori now let her left hand crawl up her juicy thigh, moving the skirt as it went. The agonizing trip took several minutes as Lori was intent on teasing me as much as possible. She closed her leg slightly while her hand continued to pull the skirt up. When she opened her legs this time, her bare pussy was in plain sight. No panties and she had shaved the lips exposing that soft luscious cunt to my view. The mound of hair above her pussy had been trimmed somewhat as well but still formed a lovely triangle pointing down to the butterfly shaped lips that she was now separating with her fingers.

What the fuck? She was playing with herself right here in class and my cock was ready to explode again. I could feel the lubricant once again ooze from the swollen purple head as thoughts of tasting Lori's delicious looking pussy danced in my head. Her middle finger slowly penetrated the exquisite flesh and her eyes closed once again, reveling in the feeling of masturbating while someone was watching her.

Mrs. Taylor had paused her lecture and I looked up to notice her glance focused on Lori. I coughed drawing everyone's attention to me and allowing Mrs. Taylor to compose herself and continue on explaining how to decide which variables to use.

Lori continued to work her finger on her moist slit while I watched her. Her eyes wide open now and staring at me as she frigged herself. She placed her right hand over her mouth suppressing the moans that surely would have come screaming out as her fingers rapidly brought her to orgasm. Her thumb and forefinger had a death grip on her clit while I watched her body quiver, her eyes closed as the ecstasy overtook her.

I reached into my pocket and was able to rearrange my rigid cock, pointing him upward and flat so my excitement was less obvious. I looked up at Mrs. Taylor and could see she was obviously flustered by what had just occurred in her classroom. Her face was blushing a beet red making her freckles stand out more than usual. She tried to compose herself as she turned around to face the class.

"Well, it looks like we're done a little early and I need to use the ladies room, so please keep yourselves busy until the bell rings and then you may leave." She then turned and slowly left the classroom.

I looked back at Lori to see her fully composed now, her skirt back down around her long legs. Her fingers were glossy with her cum as she raised them to her lips and tasted her own juice, her nostrils flaring at the aroma that must be overpowering her mind. She sucked her middle finger much like a nervous little child would, an obvious sign that her little masturbation session had quieted the fires that burned within her.

As the bell rang, I quickly got up keeping my books in front of me and walked over to her. She stood silently next to me as everyone quickly ushered out of the room.

"That was fucking great!" she said after everyone had left. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before."

"Are you crazy?" I asked, more than slightly perturbed at what she had just done. "Do you realize Mrs. Taylor was watching you too? You could get us both into trouble here."

"That's what made it so special, knowing that both of you were watching me."

She ran her moist index finger across my lips, the aroma causing my cock to lurch in my pants. I took her by the arm and led her out of the classroom as the next group of students were filing in. For once, her boyfriend wasn't standing outside waiting for her and I led her down the hallway until we came to the janitor's closet. As the halls emptied, I opened the door and turned on the light pulling her in behind me. I balanced our books on the sink and turned to face her.

She leaned forward and I met her halfway, our lips melding together in a passionate kiss. My right hand went up under the loose red skirt, my index finger sliding effortlessly inside her while my thumb found that hard swollen clit. She slid her hand inside my pants and found my dripping, rigid cock and started jerking me off. She came hard and quick, gasping for air, her hand now gripping my cock intensely as the feeling of ecstasy emanated throughout her body.

Her breathing was barely back to normal when she gasped, "I've got to see it. Pull your pants down."

I was more than happy to oblige, my stiff member now floating in the cool air. He stood out proud and firm hoping for a chance to slide once again into a young, moist pussy. But Lori had other ideas.

"Jerk off for me. Please, I want to see your cum splashing against my pussy." She started by taking my hand and moving it along my cock, spreading the fluid from head to base. Suddenly this didn't seem like a bad alternative. She let my hand takeover and moved her hand down to my balls, gently rolling them between her fingers. Her other hand went to her pussy and she started to tease her clit while she watched me.

I could smell her musky scent as she came yet again, her eyes once again closing as her body quivered in delight. I slowly worked my cock until she opened her eyes again and then sped up, my hand a blur as I stared down at her shaven pussy lips. She brought her cum-covered finger to my lips and I exploded, sperm splashing against her bare flesh as fireworks went off inside my head. I looked down again to see the cum jet out of my swollen purple beast in never-ending streams of milky white fluid.

As I calmed down, she squeezed the last drops out onto her fingers and brought the salty juice to her lips, sucking it down like water from an oasis. She leaned back against the wall and I leaned in and kissed her again, her soft lips sending chills down my spine. My libido was in a heightened state and all of a sudden it seemed I had an infinite stream of women wanting to satisfy my needs.

I slipped a hand up under her sweater, intent on finally touching the breasts that had been teasing me through my youth. She wasn't wearing a bra, but her large breast still stood firm as I squished one in my hand, the nipple quickly rising at my touch. We stood there for a long time making out, her hand pulling on my cock while I fondled her breasts.

She finally broke our kiss and looked at me quizzically, biting her lower lip. She let go of my hardened piece of flesh and got a serious look on her face. She removed my hands from her luscious boobies.

"If I called you up some night, would you come over and make-out with me like this? Umm, and not tell anyone about it. My boyfriend can be a jerk, but he has his own car and his family is loaded so I'm not about to give that up yet. And I really enjoyed this. You're a good kisser Joey and I'd like to do this again."

"Well you're a good kisser too Lori," I smiled. "And if I'm available, I would love to make-out with you." She may be book smart, but when it came to common sense, she was a dumb blond; but she was a gorgeous dumb blond and how could I pass up an invitation like this?

Once again I found myself cleaning up a mess with these scratchy paper towels. They soaked up cum well, but they were anything but soft. We both rearrange our clothes and checked each other out to make sure we didn't miss anything.

"Umm, you missed a spot Joey," she laughed. She reached into my back pocket and took out my handkerchief, her face just inches away again. "You've got lip gloss all over your face," she chuckled again. She cleaned me up the way my mom used to do when I was a little kid with chocolate on my face. I kissed her again and she gave me one last wipe to clean off my lips, tucking the cloth into my back pocket. We got our books and discreetly snuck out of the janitor's closet.

There I stood, the model student having missed my second class of the day to have sex with a beautiful young lady. Somehow it seemed justified though I knew I couldn't let it happen every day. When the bell rang, I headed back to see Mrs. Taylor expecting a stern lecture about Lori's lack of control. As the last kids filed out, I went in and shut the door behind me. She looked up smiling, but it quickly turned to a frown.

"Are you trying to get us all thrown out of this school?" she chided me.

"I'm sorry. I know Lori was a little out of control..."

"A little? She masturbated in my classroom! I could lose my teaching credentials over an incident like that."

"I'm sorry. I talked to her after class and I think I can get her under control. I'll talk to her again and make sure she behaves."

"Well, okay. She has to be careful. Are you available to help grade papers this week?" she smiled again, her anger somewhat abated.

"Hmm, I can do Wednesday if that works for you," not letting on that I knew about her dinner plans for that evening.

"Well, I do have plans for later, but we should be able to get them all done before dinner. Meet me in the parking lot after classes and we'll drive to my house and do the work there."

Memories of her naked body flashed before me as I quickly recalled the most memorable Saturday of my young life. I don't know what Miss Raphael had in mind, but I knew I wasn't leaving her house until well after dinner was over.

Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers