Teacher, Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

"I don't know how you continue to get an A in this class with that kind of distraction every day."

"She's only part of the distraction," I whispered back. "Did you look in the mirror before you came to school today?"

She stepped back and looked down at me smiling, "Why, yes I did. Thank you."

Lori never did make it up to her pussy, trying to obey her vow of behaving in class. I still was hard through most of the class as my eyes travelled back and forth between her and Mrs. Taylor in that mesmerizing red dress. As class ended, Mrs. Taylor shot me a quick reminder to meet her outside after school. My physics lab allowed me to calm down before the anxiety started to set in during the walk to the parking lot. I had put up with some mild ribbing from the guys, but it was a small price to pay for what I hoped was going to be an evening full of pleasure.

"Hi Mrs. Taylor," I said in the sing-song voice of a grade schooler.

"Nobody is around. You call me that again tonight and I will slap you."

"Okay Linda. What do we have to grade tonight?" I asked.

"Just some ninth and tenth grade homework but I have to give it back to them tomorrow so it has to be done tonight," she said, unlocking my door.

I slid in and unlocked her door, my eyes going wide as she sat down. The tight dress pulled way up as she sat down exposing the red silk panties she was wearing. My cock quickly grew, tenting my pants. I suppressed the urge to unzip them only because we were still in the school parking lot.

"Damn it Linda. You did this on purpose." My eyes stayed locked on her crotch so I missed the smile on her face as she reached over and gently petted the bulge in my pants. Just remember, all the papers have to be graded before anything happens. And I have a dinner guest coming over at 6:00 so that may not leave us much time.

From Tina's, Miss Raphael, comments on Monday, I was hoping I would be invited to stay for dinner. Obviously Tina hadn't spoken to Linda about that. I'd have to watch Tina for the right opening to get myself invited.

We were only ten minutes from school when traffic stopped. There was an accident up ahead and no place for us to go. This wasn't going to leave much time for things to develop before Tina got there. I could see the agitation on Linda's face as she watched all her planning go out the door. I reached over and gently rubbed her naked thigh.

"Calm down. Everything will be fine." She looked over at me and smiled, then reached down and moved my hand higher until it came into contact with her red silk panties. Man, they were so soft. I could feel the soft skin of her swollen pussy lips as well as the ample bush above. My dick was like a steel rod and it ached from the position in my pants. I picked my books up off the floor and set them in my lap as I unzipped my fly.

She heard the swish of metal and quickly reached over, her hand going into my pants and expertly extracting my burgeoning manhood. The agony of confinement finally over, he grew another two inches as her hand wrapped around it. This was going against every rule we had established last week but desperate situations call for desperate measures. There weren't any trucks around and no pedestrians would be able to see into the car, so we felt fairly safe in continuing.

"So I hear that you and Ione have suddenly become an item," her voice almost cheerful now that I had found a girlfriend my own age.

"Yeah, well our first real date will be Friday so hopefully all goes well. We've been friends for a long time and I do really like her."

"Have you fucked her yet?" she asked bluntly.

"Yes," I said hesitantly. "But there's more to a relationship than just sex. I think there could be more with her and maybe I can slow down her bed-hopping before it gets out of control. I don't think she's had a meaningful relationship yet."

"Are you in control of your libido young man?"

"Well, not right now but then I've really just started experimenting in the last week." My hand was inside her panties, working her clit now as she gave me an expert hand job. Traffic was still at a dead stop so she shifted it into park and leaned her head back, closing her eyes and giving in to the ecstasy. I watched her breathing quicken and her grip on me tighten as I gently rubbed her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh yeah. Almost there. Harder. Harder. Umph, umph, ummmmm." Her body stiffened and her breathing stopped momentarily as she enjoyed the intense feeling of an orgasm while she was surrounded by people, even though they couldn't see it. "Thanks honey, I needed that. But tuck your bad boy back in until we get home. I can't have anymore distractions while I'm driving or we'll be the next accident."

I almost cried. I had been so close. If Ione hadn't sucked me off this morning, I would have been spraying her dashboard. Eventually my desire waned enough that I could comfortably tuck him back in my pants. I should have just grabbed her briefcase and graded the papers in the car instead of letting myself get teased. Then again, build ups like this always made for more powerful orgasms later on.

It was after 5:00 when we finally got to her house and she practically ran inside to get things set up so I could start grading the papers. Her anxiety about Miss Raphael, Tina, coming for dinner seemed a bit overblown, but then maybe she was also hoping this would be more than just a dinner date.

I had started on the tenth grade papers when she looked up at the clock and got up in a rush to grab a casserole out of the fridge and place it into the oven.

"I've got to clean myself up. You'll have to finish the papers yourself." She looked like she was on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

"Hey, calm down," I said as I stood up and walked over to her. "Everything will be fine. You look beautiful and Tina is your friend. You don't have to do anything special to impress her. She already likes you." I cupped her face and kissed her lightly, feeling her body soften in my arms as the apprehension washed away. "Okay, I don't know how, but go make yourself even more beautiful. I'll do the grunt work."

The doorbell rang just before 6:00 and she came into the kitchen still adjusting an earring. She was a vision of loveliness having added the dangling crystal earrings and a gold diamond necklace along with the red stockings that I knew she must have had to go with that dress. She had freshened her make-up including a fresh coat of deep red lipstick. She posed momentarily in front of me and I just gave a little whistle as she slipped on her heels and moved on to open the door.

I finished the paper I was on and looked up as Tina came into the kitchen holding a bottle of red wine. She had changed outfits going with a little black dress, and I do mean little. It was low cut in the front with no back and barely covered her thighs. Her black nylons obviously had to be pantyhose or we would have seen the garter belt. The dress was that short. She had also done a touch-up to her make-up, adding some dark eye shadow and a fresh coat of mascara to really highlight those dark brown eyes. She looked like one of those rich society girls ready to go to the Disco and really didn't even look old enough to get in.

"Hi Joey. Having fun there?" she asked a little sarcasm in her voice.

"It's dirty work but somebody has to do it. And may I say that you two ladies look ravishing tonight and shouldn't be anywhere around such mundane labor. Off to the living room."

Linda had already uncorked the wine and was pouring out two glasses for them. They walked hip to hip into the living room laughing about something and then sat down next to each other on the sofa, giving me a perfect view of their lovely bodies. Black or red, I didn't know which looked more sumptuous tonight.

I graded papers in between longing glances at the beautiful women and was now down to the last paper. Tina had just put a record on the stereo and some soft, slow jazz was billowing out of the speakers setting a very romantic mood. Tina stood before Linda and offered out her hand, an indication that she wanted to dance.

At first, Linda balked at the silly notion of two women dancing together, but she finally gave in and stood up. With her heels on she was at least a half a foot taller than Tina, so she slipped them off making the difference in height negligible. They were confused at first about how to do it, but Linda finally decided to lead so they each had a hand on the other's hip while the other hands were locked together.

I stroked my cock through my pants while I watched them dance, getting closer and closer together with each gentle movement. Their hips finally touching, Tina lay her head on Linda's shoulder while they stood and swayed together. The gentle beat of the drummer, the tinkling of piano keys and the soulful sound of a saxophone were a powerful aphrodisiac for any couple, but for this pair of beautiful and randy young ladies it was like adding gasoline to a fire.

I could feel the tension and could sense what was coming. I unzipped my pants and began to stroke my cock as I watched them. When Tina looked up, Linda didn't hesitate. She leaned down and kissed her as passionately as she had me on Saturday night. I had never seen two women kiss before and had never thought it could be as erotic as it was now, happening right before my very eyes while I stroked the turgid tool I had pulled from my pants.

It started out as a soft, gentle kiss with lips touching lightly and tongues barely slipping out, each caressing the lips of the other. As Linda became more comfortable with it, she began to suck on Tina's lower lip, her breathing becoming deeper and her arms tightening around Tina's ass and pulling her closer. After a few minutes, Linda slid her tongue between Tina's lips and she sucked it deeply while her fingers pinched Linda's nipples through the dress.

I wanted to join them, but I knew this was their moment and I had to let it play out. Tina had pulled off the seduction perfectly, setting the stage with subtle hints last week and then following it up with compliments and titillating touches this week. I had seen them together a few times the last three days. One time with Tina resting a hand on Linda's arm while they chatted. Then later with a hand on her hip as they walked. Tina knew exactly what she was doing and what to say to bring this all together so quickly. It didn't hurt that she was so fucking sexy either.

She hadn't tried anything when she thought that Linda was being true to her husband, but once she figured out what was going on between Linda and me, she was fair game. I can't blame her. Linda was a delectable morsel and deserved to have people appreciate her beauty. I'll never understand how her husband could leave her behind the way he did. His loss was our gain and we were going to take full advantage of the opportunity.

They had stopped pretending to dance now, standing there with lips locked and hands roaming each other's body. Linda had let go of Tina's ass to slide one hand inside the front of Tina's dress, feeling the tiny morsels hidden underneath. Her other hand was now gently moving across her small round ass, occasionally allowing her fingernails to scrape the shimmering material and eliciting soft moans from Tina. Tina had pulled the short red dress up and had both hands on the bare flesh of Linda's thighs between the stocking tops and her silk red panties.

Linda turned them slightly so Tina's back was to me, and I stood up letting Linda watch as I masturbated, my hand swiftly stroking the rigid tool that yearned to join them. Her eyes got wide, like she had forgotten that I was there, but then she concentrated even more on kissing Tina, her tongue insinuating itself between the luscious red lips. She raised Tina's dress and I could see she wore no underwear beneath the panty hose. The black nylon was a perfect container for such a precious cargo. Linda gave me a frustrated look and pointed towards the hallway.

I took the hint and stuffed my hard-on back in my pants and headed upstairs to the bedroom. I made a quick call to my mom and said I was staying at George's for dinner and we were going to work on our computer programs together. I promised to be home by 9-10:00 because we had school the next day. She didn't sound alarmed and I headed back towards the moaning sounds coming from the living room.

I got back to find Linda on her back on the sofa with Tina on top, her panty hose removed and her dress hiked up around her waist exposing that tiny little round tush. Her little titties kept popping into view for precious seconds as she moved. Linda was missing her red silk panties and what was left of her bright red bush was clearly visible. The red garter belt holding the soft red nylons tightly in place gave her a very slutty appearance, like something one would see in a skin flick. Tina was back to kissing Linda passionately while her fingers insinuated themselves between the moist, swollen lips of Linda's cunt. I tried to keep myself in check by keeping my stiff prick trapped in my slacks, content to stroke him through the stretched material.

I watched as Tina's left arm went up behind Linda and heard the zipper being pulled down. They had passed the point of no return and Linda was giving in eagerly to the lust that Tina had planned so meticulously. Tina slowly pulled that silky red cloth down Linda's well-formed body, the luscious naked hillocks popping into view with hardened nipples that looked ready to explode. Tina moved quickly now to remove the dress completely from this delectable body that she so obviously desired. She left the garter and stockings in place and then went back north to pay homage to the lovely mounds of flesh with the pointed peaks.

She started by kissing them gently, her tongue softly circling the hard nubbins. She sucked them into her mouth and I could see the motion of her tongue swirling around the nipples as Linda's pale areola swelled and puffed out from the rest of her bright white flesh. I continued to rub my cock, a wet spot now well-defined on my pants as I watched the erotic scene unfold.

I had kept my distance, staying in the kitchen, but now Tina was making her move, sliding down Linda's body and covering it with soft, sucking kisses as she went. She paused momentarily with her mouth just inches from its goal and her eyes enjoying the view of the bright red mound and the sparse hair around the opening. She made the agonizingly slow descent until her lips softly kissed Linda's vulva, before her tongue snaked out and ran the length of the dripping, flowery opening. Linda moaned loudly, her eyes wide at the sudden sensation, never expecting it to feel that intense.

Tina slid her tongue into the moist opening, licking up the juices and savoring their flavor. She moved up the necessary few inches to suck Linda's swollen protuberance between her lips, eliciting more moans of pure pleasure. Tina sighed, relishing in finally reaching a goal she had been fantasizing about for months. Her tongue was now swirling around the hard piece of flesh as she continued to suck on it with Linda's moaning getting louder every second. Her eyes had been closed, but the sudden onset of her orgasm seemed to catch her by surprise and her eyes opened wide as the tingling sensations reverberated throughout her body.

The moans were almost screams as she grasped Tina's head and held it tight, smothering her with her juicy pussy. Her hips were raised off the sofa, their beautiful flesh frozen like a timeless photograph as the orgasm continued to ripple through her long, lean body. Linda finally tilted her head to the right, noticing me standing there rubbing my tumescent cock through my soaked trousers, a soft smile creasing those lovely red lips.

I took that as my signal and kicked off my shoes as I unbuttoned and removed my shirt. The anxiety was building again as I questioned whether I could really satisfy two women. At first I felt like an intruder of two people making love, but this had been pure lust that had been built up over time. They were two attractive people drawn to one another in much the same way as Linda and I had been drawn together. I dropped my pants and pulled off my socks to join them, the rigid eight inch pole grateful at the chance to release the explosive charge that had already been detonated.

I had every intention of moving in behind Tina and sliding my steel rod into her slick pussy, but she had heard my belt hit the floor and as I approached her, she stood and faced me while Linda lay prone and exhausted on the sofa. She slid off her dress and stared at me with those smoldering eyes, her juvenile body sexier than I had even imagined in my fantasies. Once I was within range, she grabbed my head and pulled me down for a hard passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her, sweeping her off her feet, as my tongue found its way between her soft, red lips. Her lips were sweet while her tongue had the familiar but musky taste of Linda that I had come to love just last weekend.

As our tongues retreated, we sucked gently on each other's lips and she wrapped her short legs around my torso, my swollen member bouncing against her soft flesh. She reached between us and maneuvered my cock into position, lowering her sweet honey pot onto my burning hot tool. I could feel the tingles as her soft, moist petals surrounded my engorged flesh and pulled me deep inside her. It was all I could do to keep from exploding on contact, but I managed to start a slow, steady rhythm as I lifted her up and down on my hardened shaft.

Her breathing deepened, her lust already fired up by the lady in red that lay on the sofa, watching us and moving her hand down to her still swollen clit. I could feel the boiling pressure in my balls and increased the rhythm as Tina held on, slamming down to meet my upstrokes. I reached my left hand up and tweaked the turgid nipple sitting on her dark and swollen areola. Having always been fascinated by tits, hers were unlike any I had ever seen, the long rubbery nipples making up most of the tiny organs.

She breathed deeply as I played with the super-sensitive buds and she slammed down harder, her cunt muscles tightening as she neared her climax. She sucked my lower lip, biting down on it as she held me tight while the orgasm rippled through her body, her flesh warm to my touch. Her pussy gripped me tighter and I exploded inside her, my body quivering at finally realizing the relief it had been seeking all afternoon. My cum splashed hard against her cervix and I could feel her tingle with each blast that sprayed her insides with my boiling hot lava.

We kissed softly, lovingly for several minutes as the embers cooled, and then I gently lowered her to the floor, my softening rod temporarily sated and slipping out of her, my murky fluid clinging to both our bodies. Linda was off the sofa like a cat, her feline movements bringing her head up between our bodies. She immediately took my dripping rod between her lips, sucking the remaining fluid from my shrinking but still swollen staff. Her tongue swirled around the purple head making sure it cleaned off every drop before she turned her attentions to Tina.

Linda ran her long tongue along Tina's slit as a cloudy pearl-drop oozed out of her opening. I watched as Linda's luscious, full lips encased the thin, butterfly lips of Tina's cunt, her wanton desire to please this tiny woman who had just pleased her. Her tongue ran deep inside to lap the salty fluid before she created a vacuum and sucked the rest of my life-giving seed from the naked child-like woman before her. She nudged up and took Tina's protuberance between her lips and began sucking gently as her tongue slapped it repeatedly.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers