Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers

I didn't know if she was really a predator looking for conquests, or was like me, someone with an overactive sex drive that was looking for like-minded people to enjoy it with. I knew I would have sex with her again no matter what I thought her motives were. The sex with her and Linda last night had been fantastic, the excitement partially fueled by the kinkiness of my first threesome, but also by my desire for her and that petite body that hid the sex-hungry woman inside her.

I took Ione's hand and we walked to her next class. We slipped around the corner by the stairwell and I kissed her deeply, knowing it would be the last time today that I would see her. She returned the kiss with equal passion and used her free hand to caress my crotch, my manhood quickly lengthening and reaching out for her delicate touch. I raised my hand from her hip to caress her boob through the tight confines of the sports bra. The way it was pushed up made it feel huge but the material was sheer enough to allow her nipple to swell between my fingers.

The bell rang and she broke the kiss and hurried around the corner into the classroom. I jogged down the hall and went into my history class a few seconds late but she hadn't started class yet and didn't seem to notice my tardiness.

I had trouble concentrating in class as my mind drifted to thoughts of the diminutive Tina and the strong, athletic Ione locked together in a sensual embrace. Their tongues mingling as Ione pushed her down on the mattress and began opening her clothes. But just as quickly, my mind saw what would really happen as Tina took charge and mesmerized her younger prey as she moved her naked pussy over Ione's salivating full lips. I became aware of my hard-on lifting my pants and snapped out of the dream and back to the dullness of a mundane class.

At lunch, the guys were hammering me about my plans for the weekend with Ione. I couldn't tell them much since we had only discussed which movie we were going to see. If the unthinkable happened and they lost the game today, she would be in a real downer mood and probably not want to party. However, if they won as I expected, it was going to be a party weekend and I had every intention of taking her out and showing her off Saturday night. I just didn't want the guys to know where we would be, because sure as hell they would show up and gawk.

I stopped to talk with Linda after math class to see how she was holding up after what I knew was an exhausting night for her. She looked a little tired but had that similar glow from our first day of sex.

"So, Tina says you two had a late night. How are you holding up?" "Well, I have to admit that it exceeded my expectations. My first threesome and it didn't include my husband. I was feeling a little guilty. But I wish you had stayed. That young lady is insatiable and it would have been nice to have had a little backup." She hesitated before continuing, "It was different and it was enjoyable, but it wasn't anything like what I feel with you, or my husband."

I thought she was going to kiss me, but then students started filing in and I smiled and left her to teach her last class. The way she said it got me thinking as I walked to my last class. It sounded as if she was developing feelings for me and that was the last thing I wanted. She was beautiful and intelligent and a sexual dynamo, but as much as I was sexually attracted to her, there were no feelings of love involved from my perspective. Plus she was already married and I certainly didn't need that kind of hassle.

I then realized that Lori hadn't been in class today and that I hadn't seen her all day, which was highly unusual. She made it a point to make out with her smug boyfriend every chance she could when others were around. Besides being an exhibitionist, she wanted to make sure every girl in school knew that he belonged to her. She wanted to marry into money and he was the target whether she loved him or not. I would have to call her tonight and make sure she was okay.

I walked home alone after school. It was another warm spring day and by avoiding the bus, I could avoid the prying from my friends. It was only a couple miles so it would give me time to sort things out in my head. Now that I was away from everybody, my mind went back to this morning and the fantastic blowjob my mother had given me under the pretense of helping me out.

Did she really think I didn't know how to masturbate? Did she plan her actions this morning? She was rarely up early but ever since that first morning when she saw my swollen manhood, it seemed that she was awake early every day. I had to admit to myself that I had truly enjoyed it. Of the few blowjobs I had in my young life, I had never cum so quickly before. My mom was gorgeous and I had looked at her "that way" before, but she had only started to pop up in my masturbation fantasies in the last year.

This was quickly going from a boy's normal curiosity about the female body to an incestuous infatuation. And I was beginning to feel that she might have a similar infatuation with me. Then there was her cryptic "we need to talk" that at first I thought was going to be that stupid birds and bees talk, but now realized that there was something that they had been hiding from me. My walking home was just another way of avoiding that talk and hearing something that I may not want to know about.

I came out of my reverie to find myself standing in front of my house. I decided to face the music and started up the stairs when I heard some noise out back. I walked around the house to find mom bent down placing some seeds in her flower bed. She was wearing tight black shorts that allowed the cheeks of her ass to peek out the back. She was also wearing a tight black t-shirt with no bra and her ample bosom was pressing down and threatening to burst through the thin material.

"Hi mom," I said trying not to surprise her. "Planting flowers already?"

"Oh, high dear," she said standing to face me, her smile beaming like a beacon in the night. "Are you okay? You look a little down," she said as she stepped closer and removed her gloves, bringing her soft hand up to caress my cheek.

Her nipples were well defined against the dark material and I'm sure her gentle caress was meant in a motherly fashion, but in my current state, her touch was electric. My eyes closed and my cock stiffened and guilt flowed over my body. I could smell her sweet perfume in the fresh spring air and my cock got stiffer, pushing out the front of my pants. When her lips touched mine, I thought I would explode. It was just a soft kiss, but seemed to linger and promise so much more.

"Perhaps this would be a good time to have our talk before your father gets home," she said, stepping back away from me.

As I opened my eyes, I noticed how beautiful she really was and how hot she was. The guys were right. She oozed sex without even realizing it. Those bright blue eyes and pouty lips surrounded by the short blonde hair belonged to a goddess, and her curves were the kind that artists yearn for. But right now, those pools of blue were locked onto the swelling in my pants just as they had been several times in the last two weeks.

I didn't say a word as I walked into the house through the back door. I could hear her soft footsteps behind me as I tried to will my manhood to go down, but it definitely had a mind of its own and was staying stiff as a board. I walked straight to my room and set down my books before plopping onto my bed on my side, trying desperately to hide my embarrassment.

I could hear mom wash up quickly before she came in my room and lay down on the bed next to me, her face just inches away. Her perfume began to overwhelm me again, providing more fuel to enrage the steel rod in my pants. Even if she were Venus or Aphrodite, she was my mother! I shouldn't be feeling like this.

"Look, you know your father and I got married right out of high school. We were like rabbits when we first got married. We had sex every day and sometimes more often when he could manage it. But I have a very large sexual appetite and it was only a year before he started feeling the strain of trying to keep up with me."

This was way more knowledge than any kid should have about their parent's sex life. Was she so sure that she should be telling me this and how was it pertinent to what happened between us?

"So we started to experiment sexually. We tried a threesome but it didn't seem right to us so we started swapping with other couples our own age. That was when we met Bill and Martha, Kathy's parents."

She hesitated for a minute now, allowing that point to sink in. What was this leading up to? Now my manhood started to shrink, as a feeling of dread came over me about this conversation. It was already leading into a direction that I had never seen coming.

"We all got along so well, that we stopped swapping with other couples and started having group sex with the four of us."

"Mom! Do you really think you need to tell me all this? Are you trying to scar me for life?" I was really getting scared now. Were my parents perverts or just way ahead of their time?

"Look sweetie, you need to understand why we did what we did. The four of us loved each other and we would do anything to help the other. When we decided to have a family, we took a break from all our group sex and concentrated on just getting pregnant. But Bill and Martha weren't having much luck while I got pregnant with you right away. To get to the point, Bill was shooting blanks and was never going to get Martha pregnant."

That gave me pause since it meant that Bill wasn't Kathy's father. Was she adopted? Why couldn't they just tell me that instead of going through their whole sexual history?

"Anyway, Bill and your father got drafted for the Korean War and were given orders to ship out. And I decided that Martha needed to get pregnant before they shipped out."

"But you said Bill could never get her pregnant." I was getting more confused.

"That's why I had your father have sex with Martha before they left. You and Kathy have the same father. She is your sister." She blurted this last part out as quickly as she could.

It took a minute for all this to set in. Kathy and I had always been close but I never sensed that we were that close. Oh my God! We had sex. I fucked my sister! I took my sister's cherry! No wonder she was upset.

"How long has Kathy known about this," I asked.

"A few months now. They felt that she should know now that she is eighteen."

That explained why she had been pushing me away the last few months and why she reacted differently when we were together. We had been like kissing cousins growing up. The physical attraction was still there, but now she felt it was wrong. Or did she? Was she still attracted to me and just started dating Jack to push me farther away and remove the temptation?

"I know this is a lot to digest, but there are a couple more important things you need to know. I took a new medication when I was trying to get pregnant and it caused a problem. You are sterile. Like Bill, you can't father a child. I feel terrible about it, but you need to know before you get serious with any girls."

She was crying now, the tears slowly running down while the murky fluid dimmed her normally bright blue eyes. She had been bearing this cross for eighteen years waiting for the right time to tell me and thinking that it would break my heart and ruin our relationship. Quite the contrary, it awakened a new sense of freedom in me. These last few years I had stayed away from girls for fear of getting one pregnant and now I find out that it was impossible. I was going to have to make up for lost time.

"Mom, don't cry. That's nothing you should feel guilty about and certainly not the end of the world for me." I reached up to wipe away a tear, then leaned in and kissed her softly, lovingly on the lips. I let it linger until she started to kiss me back, the passion replacing the regret and guilt inside her. I inched closer to her on the bed, our bodies now touching as my dripping cock had returned to erect status.

"Wait. There is one more thing," she sobbed. "About this morning, I have a medical condition. It's very rare but it causes me to get sexually aroused without any notice. I don't even have to touch myself and I can have an orgasm. It can even wake me up from a sound sleep. But I can't control it and when I get excited, I want to have sex because an orgasm is the only way the stimulation stops. I'm sorry I did that to you this morning, but I couldn't help myself."

"Mom, you should have told me this before. I would have understood, about you and about Kathy. Did you have an orgasm this morning while you were sucking my cock?"

"Yes. That's why I didn't need you to do anything to me. Just the stimulation of touching your hard cock was enough for me. I had to learn how to hide my orgasms because they can happen in public, but I prefer to really let loose and make a lot of noise. Waking up this morning all hot and bothered and then running into you in the bathroom with that beautiful, hard poker sticking out, I just lost control."

I kissed her cheek, licking away the salty tears and slipped my right arm around her neck and pulled her even closer as I kissed her again, deeper this time. My left hand went down to her ass and pushed our crotches together, flattening my solid prick between us.

"Mom, I love you. You are smart, caring, beautiful, and sexy. If I can't get you pregnant, then I don't see any reason for us not to help each other out occasionally. I won't tell dad if you won't," I smiled.

She smiled back at me and kissed me hard. Her hands came up under my shirt, her nails softly digging into my skin and sending quivers throughout my body. I started to let myself go, thinking of her as a desirable woman and not just my mom. While the thought of incest was certainly responsible for the extra jolt of electricity I was feeling, it would not have been nearly so strong without her beautiful face and hourglass figure.

My hand left her rounded cheek and slid up softly across her large breast, the nipple once again trying to burst through the material. I began to massage the soft melon as the kiss became even more passionate. Her perfume was once again intoxicating me and I felt my head spin as I pushed her onto her back and lowered myself on top of her. My left leg was now between her legs and she was humping up to meet it. She grabbed my hand from her breast and moved it inside her shorts.

"Please, I need another quick release and then we can start again," she panted.

My fingers struggled against the tight material but I finally found her moist slit between the damp, matted hair. My middle finger pushed down on her stiff little nubbin as she closed her eyes and gave in to her inner demons. Her breathing was labored as she grit her teeth and forced her hips up to increase the pressure. This was more than just a spontaneous orgasm; she was getting turned on by having sex with her son and the feelings had been building up since that first time she had seen my stiffened cock.

I quickly diddled her hardness and she let loose with a loud, low moan as her legs locked around my hand and held me in place. Her back arched as her hips left the bed. All the air was leaving her lungs now as the moan continued. She had not started inhaling, concentrating on releasing all of those pent up feelings from the last few weeks.

When she did start breathing again, her hips crashed on the mattress and her eyes popped wide open as she gasped for air. I removed my finger from her clit and cupped her hairy mound with my hand, knowing it would be too much of a struggle to try to remove it from her tight shorts right now. As her breathing slowly returned to normal, she smiled up at me. There were no feelings of guilt or remorse now.

She pulled my hand from her shorts and then started to lift my shirt. I took the hint and finished the job, tossing my shirt into a corner. I started to undo my belt when she began to peel the tight, black top from her body and I had to stop to watch as those lovely breasts were finally exposed to me close up with no encumbrances. They were even lovelier than this morning when they had been covered in blue chiffon.

The wide, dark areola glistened as they stretched the skin to its limit. The stiff nipples rose proudly above them and begged for my lips to surround them and suckle them as I had as a child. But first I needed to get my damned pants off and allow my cock to breathe. I pulled my briefs off with my pants and they met a similar fate as my shirt, the coins fleeing the pockets and rolling around the room. My socks quickly followed as mom pulled off her shorts and showed off the beautiful blonde bush that I had glimpsed this morning.

She lay back down with outstretched arms to welcome me as I positioned myself above her. I didn't think twice as I rubbed the purple head of my monolith between her slippery crack. A large drop of pre-cum oozed out of my hungry cock and the head easily popped inside her. A look of surprise and extreme pleasure hit each of us simultaneously and I could feel my balls tightening. There was no way I was going to repeat that night with Kathy and I concentrated as I slowly pushed forward and slid balls deep into her eager pussy.

As I bent down to kiss her, she locked her legs on my ass and took the lead in setting our rhythm. As her heals released the pressure, I raised my hips and when they started to press down, I slid back in. After a few pumps, she started pushing harder on my ass and I started slamming into her with unbridled abandon. She was cumming again but kept shoving her hips up in tempo with the pressure from her legs. We went on like this for over ten minutes, sweat now pouring from our bodies. I lost track of how many times she came.

A puddle was developing on my bed from our combined body fluids and I could feel that familiar tightening in my balls as my cock began that final swell. This was it. I was going to have the ultimate orgasm and spill my load inside my mother.

"Wait!" she screamed. "Don't cum inside me."

Confused, I quickly pulled my cock out just as a stream of milky fluid shot out of the bulbous head and landed on her neck. The next blast coated her left tit with the subsequent squirts landing on her tight, flat belly. Still confused, I looked down at my gorgeous mother with my thick semen covering her soft skin. Her hand reached up and squeezed my cock, draining more drops of fluid on her beautiful body. For some reason, I felt the need to laugh and when I started, she followed suit.

I lowered myself down to kiss her smiling face, our bodies sliding effortlessly from all the semen I had spilled on her. My still hard cock was enjoying the feeling of sliding back and forth across her soft stomach. But then she broke the kiss and pushed me up, still smiling. I flipped over onto my back, my rigid pole still standing proudly and waving in the air. She scooped up some of the cum from her belly and then let it drip into her mouth. I watched in awe as she swallowed it and then went back for more.

She then sat up and leaned down over me, licking more from my body. My eyes locked onto a gob that was stuck on her left boob and she looked down to see what I was looking at. Still smiling, she lowered the tit slowly to my mouth and I swirled my tongue around the stiff nipple and then sucked the nipple and cum into my mouth. I swallowed the cum and continued to suck gently, lovingly at the breast that had first fed me as a child.

She pulled back again, staring down at my rod, still poking straight up with no sign of weakening.

"When does it go down?"

"I don't know, to be honest. I know I can do it two or three times before I need a few minutes rest." I said it matter-of-factly, not like a braggart. I'd only been fucking a couple weeks and I didn't think masturbation counted.

Malomar
Malomar
389 Followers