Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't come over that night planning on taking your virginity," I said, somewhat annoyed. "I just lost control and, well, I never even thought about you being a virgin. I don't know who I thought might have been the lucky guy, but I was as shocked as you when I realized what we had done. I'm glad now that it was me, but I wish I had done it a little better that night."

"Knowing I'm your sister, you still feel that way? Doesn't it feel wrong to you now that you know the truth?"

She was trying to be quiet, but her voice was getting higher and louder. Then the bus pulled up and kids started piling on.

"Kathy, we need to sit down and talk about this rationally. Maybe we can get together next week some time. And no, it doesn't feel wrong to me. I still love you and I always will. Ah, you better talk to Jack. I think he could tell we were having a serious discussion."

We got on the bus, Kathy with Jack and me sitting down next to Ione with my gym bag on my lap until everyone else was seated. Ione turned and kissed me, her right hand slipping under the gym bag and roaming my crotch, only to struggle to find something firm. Her tongue slid between my lips and Old Faithful started to come to life.

"Is there a problem here mister?" she asked, cocking and eyebrow at me. Her hand continued to move between my legs as my cock started growing down my pant leg.

"No m'am," I replied. "Locked and loaded and waiting on your command."

"Well, at least you didn't say phasers on stun or something really stupid. I can handle locked and loaded. In fact, I think I've found an elephant gun." And she kissed me again and all was right with the world. Discussions with Kathy could wait. Ione was going to have my full attention this weekend.

In an effort to calm us both down, I had her tell me about the game. She was just finishing up as the bus pulled up to the school, with a few other kids listening intently which at least forced her to keep her hands to herself. Most of the kids had filed off as she finished but a few hung back to congratulate her again.

When we walked up and sat on the steps, a crowd started to gather around again as more of her teammates joined her. I eased myself up and quietly moved from the crowd to find the guys. I walked over to them feeling exhausted instead of the refreshed feeling I woke up with this morning.

I barely listened to them as they talked about scores from last night's professional games. My mind was locked in to how good her lips felt on mine and how totally wicked I felt with her hand on my crotch while we were in public. Sex in private was great but this public sex on the bus or in the classroom had a charge to it that I didn't quite understand. It was like that first moment my mother's lips touched my hardened cock. It was an indescribable pleasure because of how forbidden it was, going against all the social mores of our society.

I was still in somewhat of a daze as the bell rang and they opened the doors for us to enter. I was in the computer lab typing up the keypunch cards for my program, trying to stay focused on that and not succeeding. I finally gave up and wrapped everything up for Monday. I started thinking about tonight. I had planned on the movie and then stopping for a beer and pizza after to make it feel like a real date instead of just going back to her place and fucking all night. The bell rang and it was time to go face her again.

I got to English class and Tina, Miss Raphael, looked as scrumptious as ever. Instead of her normal black outfit, she was wearing a red skirt suit with black trim. It fit her small curves perfectly and looked terribly expensive. A couple of buttons were undone on the pink silk blouse but the skirt went almost to her knees, which was very unlike her. It was still a very sexy picture.

Ione came in just before the bell as usual but Tina was waiting for her. "Ah!" she yelled, running over and pulling her into a bear hug. The class applauded and I looked on in fascination as I noticed that Tina's head was resting just slightly above Ione's generous mounds. The hug went on for a full minute and then Ione released her and Tina put her arm around Ione's waist as she talked about the game.

I was confused. I was supposed to be proud of Ione's accomplishment, but there was a bit of jealousy creeping in as I watched Tina's hand on Ione's hip. I was probably just imagining it because I had seen Tina with Linda, Mrs. Taylor. But still, Tina had that I-want-you look in her eyes again just as she'd had with Linda. What bothered me was that Tina usually got what she wanted.

As class settled down and Ione returned to her seat, Tina passed out our last book for the school year. It was called The Learning Tree and she was giving us two weeks to read it and then write a 3-5 page paper about the changes in society between the 1920's discussed in the book versus the 1960's. The rest of the class was just her expounding on what she expected and didn't expect our papers to be. Blah, blah, blah, I just wanted the school day to end. My fresh morning start had quickly turned sour as I was bored by everything.

I suffered through lunch, with George and Jeff kind of leaving me alone knowing that I was nervous about tonight. I was getting myself worked up about how I should start things when we got back to her place. Should I put on some soft music and then make-out for a while or just get her out of her clothes as quick as possible? Should I let her lead and just go with the flow? What kind of a man would I be if I let her call the shots? Would she think me less of a man? Shit this adult stuff got complicated. I decided not to worry about it anymore.

Whatever happened, it would still be the best weekend of my life. Well, maybe. That Saturday with Linda had been fucking fantastic and she had taught me a lot. Would this day never end?

I got to math class and there was Linda decked out in this gorgeous white dress that hugged every delectable curve of her tight body. We went over homework and then the assignment for the weekend and she dismissed the class a few minutes early.

"Joey, could you stay for a minute so I can give you the assignment list for Lori for next week." It was said innocently enough and everyone knew that Lori and I were neighbors so no one was suspicious.

As soon as the last student was out of the room, she shut the door and I was waiting for her by her desk. She came over and pushed me back against the blackboard and I knew what she wanted, or maybe I should say what she needed. I kissed her deeply, picking her up by her ass and rubbing our crotches together. It was instant erection any time I was around her and her hand was inside my pants caressing it immediately.

I sucked on her lower lip and her tongue snaked out just enough to wet my lips. I let my tongue follow hers back between her sweet soft lips. Her perfume and the taste of her lipstick were sending my cock into overload. I knew I didn't have time to finish either of us off before the next class and I really wanted to save everything for Ione tonight. I reluctantly pulled her hand out of my pants and set her back down on the floor, our lips slowly separating. She was breathing deeply as she looked at me with a crazy how-can-you-stop-now look. And then the bell rang bringing her quickly back to her senses.

"Shit. Good thing one of us is an adult here. Wipe the lipstick off your face," she commanded as she grabbed her purse and quickly repaired her lipstick. "Okay, off you go. I don't suppose you have any free time this weekend," she pleaded.

I looked her up and down, the monster in my pants saying yes, but my brain knowing there was no way to juggle two girls this weekend.

"Sorry. Maybe some day after school next week. I'm really busy this weekend." I didn't know how to tell her I was spending it with Ione. "Maybe you and Tina could get together." She looked disappointed but forced a smile.

And I turned and left to go to history class. It went quickly and I was bored silly, my mind focused on what was going to happen next. Ione was waiting for me at my locker and I quickly grabbed my gym bag and threw my math stuff inside it. We had a quiet ride home on the bus and then walked hand in hand to her house. Her parents were truly gone and the house was ours.

"I thought we could go to Antonio's for a light dinner before the movie and then get a beer and pizza before we come home?" It was a question waiting for her response.

Her green eyes were glowing as she pulled the pink mohair sweater over her head, revealing the bare breasts that had occupied much of my thoughts today. Every time I looked at her, that flawless skin sent tingles down my spine. My heart skipped a beat as I heard the zipper go down on her slacks. As they fell to the ground, I noticed a bandage on her left calf. It wasn't enough to slow the mountain that was pushing out the front of my slacks, but I was concerned.

"I thought maybe I could be your snack before the movie and we'd just do popcorn during the show. Besides, the movie doesn't start until eight." She was dead serious and she was certainly as horny as I was.

"Are you okay? You didn't say you got hurt."

"It's just a scuff from sliding into second. It'll be fine. Now get your clothes off and let's get to the bedroom before a neighbor peeks in the window."

I pulled off my shirt and dropped my drawers. She grabbed my hand and led me laughing into her parent's bedroom. She stopped short of her parent's bed and I moved up behind her, my hands sliding up her body to massage those luscious melons. The nipples hardened at my touch and I could feel the areolas swell as she took a deep breath and leaned back into me. My turgid member had escaped through the front of my briefs and met the soft silky drawers that encased her sweet, round ass.

I pushed my swollen rod between those sweet cheeks and she humped back against me. We got a slow rhythm going and she turned her head and I kissed her, softly at first, then harder as we sped up the pace. I tweaked her nipples between my thumb and index finger and she bit my lower lip, the mild pain inciting us both. I lowered my right hand into her panties, quickly finding her slick crevice and forced a finger inside her. The angle made it difficult to get my thumb on her clit and I was getting too close to continue humping her like this.

I pulled my hand out and turned her around, pushing her down onto the bed. She raised her arms over her head and bent one leg, striking a pose like a model in a men's magazine. She looked a lot better than any I had seen and I found myself wishing I had a Polaroid to snap off a couple quick shots. Maybe another time but now it was time to get down to business.

I pulled off my briefs, the monolith standing proud and dripping wet, but she moved quickly off the bed. She grabbed one end of the bedspread and yanked it completely off with the blanket. Then she jumped face first back onto the bed, her round buttocks still encased in the pink silk panties. I crawled on top of her, dragging my stiff, wet cock between the firm hillocks of her butt once again as I placed my legs outside of hers.

I began massaging her shoulders while slowly sliding my cock between her cheeks. I worked the muscles around her neck and she sighed as her body started to relax. After a few minutes of loosening up her upper body, I started moving down lower on her back, working the middle, then the sides where my fingers came in contact with that soft breast flesh again. She moaned, soft and low and I almost lost it.

I stopped humping, not wanting to spill my load on her back, and continued going lower. I had to move down, my tumescence no longer in contact with her body. I lowered her panties bringing the alabaster flesh into view as I cupped both cheeks. I was dripping pre-cum like a faucet and got some on my hand to massage the bright white cheeks. My slippery finger found her crack and slid between the cheeks until I felt her soft brown hole.

She sucked in her breath as I gingerly moved my finger against the tightness. She didn't say anything so I continued to move up and down of her soft, brown bud, applying soft pressure at the opening. Up and down I went, then again and again.

"Oh fuck! Push it in me. Please!" she screamed and I pushed slightly harder as the sphincter gave way and allowed my finger to slide in to the middle knuckle. "Holy shit that feels good. Nobody has ever done that to me before."

She was panting now, much like when she was near an orgasm, as I slowly and carefully moved my finger in and out of her rectum. She moved her hand under her belly, obviously wanting more stimulation. My cock felt like it was going to burst without any physical stimulation and I had to concentrate to keep myself from exploding.

Ione's fingers were working her clit hard now and I tried to match her hip motions with my finger's motions. In and out, up and down. Her musky smell was billowing in the air now and I knew a finger wasn't going to satisfy either of us. I pulled my finger out and quickly removed her panties. I pulled her hips back until her ass was arched high and proud. I moved closer and nudged her fudge pot with my slimy tool, up and down, the lubrication running down from her ass to her pussy and mixing with her own juices.

Her breathing was ragged and her speech broken when she tried to talk.

"Oh... I'm ... not ... sure..."

But I surprised her when I pulled back and lowered my face so I could lick her greasy hole, my tongue trying to force its way into the tight cavern where my finger had been. She relaxed her anal muscles just enough for the hole to open and my tongue slid an inch deep into her forbidden hole. Her back arched and her fingers went still as she gasped.

"Ohhhh............," echoed through the room as she came.

Her hand dropped to the bed and her legs slid back down in exhaustion but my face was still close to its target. I kissed each cheek tenderly, my tongue slipping out ever so slightly. I slid my hands up along her thighs and she quivered at my touch. I moved lower and kissed the back of her legs starting behind her knees and then slowly working my way back up her thighs.

She moaned softly as she spread her thighs open while I worked my way up. I kissed the inside of each thigh just inches from her moist pussy. I moved my nose closer, inhaling her womanly scent, and then pushed my nose between her pussy lips as a prelude to what my tongue wanted to do to her.

I took her butterfly wings between my lips and sucked gently on them. My tongue eased out and grazed the greasy, musky flesh, her taste sending a new charge into the beast that was ready to explode. She raised her hips slightly and I was able to slide my tongue up the entire slit to her clit and her moan became deeper and louder.

I flipped onto my back and moved between her legs, pulling her juicy pussy down to my wanton lips. She pressed down rubbing her clit hard against my mouth. My tongue slid out and diddled the hard nubbin, whipping back and forth until she came again, groaning as she forced her pussy hard against my face and pinned me to the mattress.

She collapsed on top of my face, her trimmed pubes still scratchy as I tried to breathe. She could hear my gasping but wouldn't move.

"How's it feel not to be able to breathe, Mr. Wiseguy?"

Then she rolled off me onto her back laughing. She propped herself up and was staring down at the tall timber between my legs as I gasped for air and tried to look back at her.

"You know, you really need to do something with that wicked stick between your legs. That purple bulb on top looks like it is just gonna explode and make a mess everywhere." She was still laughing as I rolled over and made my way up her body, stopping to suck on those long hard nipples. "That tickles now!" she gasped as she pushed my head away.

My sloppy cock was sliding between her legs now and reaching for that bright red opening. My slippery pole met her slick crack and the head popped inside momentarily before she once again pushed me away.

"Oh, poor baby. That thing won't last two strokes inside me and then I'll be watching that movie for two hours with your cream oozing out of me. I don't think so."

She dropped down and slid lower on the bed, my cock straining to make contact with her skin. Then I felt those soft pillows mold themselves around my manhood and I instinctively began to hump between them just like I had done earlier with her butt cheeks. I was dripping plenty of cream to intensify the feeling and I knew it wouldn't take long. I could feel the stiff nubbins on my stomach as I slid effortlessly between her lovely melons.

I could feel my cock expanding, a sure sign that I had passed the point of no return. She apparently felt it too as she pulled my hips up and took my behemoth between her soft lips and sucked hard on the angry purple head. My cum shot out hot and hard, splashing against the back of her throat again and again. My body jerked forward sending my cock deeper towards her throat, still spilling even more cum into her hungry mouth.

She swallowed it all, sucking softly as I slowly pulled back. She kept her lips locked around the swollen head, swirling her tongue around it as she swallowed more of the copious cream. She began to purr quietly as she sucked on my still hard tool, bringing a hand up to gently fondle my balls. She was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

She began to softly scrape that sensitive area of skin between my asshole and balls and it was my turn to quiver, my body shaking as a finger gently found my puckered hole. She teased me, sliding that finger back and forth while she brought the other hand up to squeeze my cock and force those last few drops into her mouth. I was doing my best to stay in a pushup position so I didn't smother her as she had done to me. My arms were shaking and my legs were weak with all the blood feeding into that wood between my legs.

She finally let the head plop out of her mouth, flattening her tongue and sliding it the length of my rod.

"Jeez, does it ever get soft? A girl could get lockjaw working on you and you probably wouldn't even care."

I turned and flopped onto my back and she quickly lay up on top of me, flattening the steel rod against her soft belly. We kissed softly in post coital bliss for several minutes. Then I tried to hump her supple belly but she bit down on my lower lip quickly ending any idea I might have had about a round two. She laid her head down on my chest, her hands gently caressing my torso. She eventually acknowledged the long wooden pole rising between my legs and gripped it tightly. She worked her hand up and down a few strokes and then abruptly stopped.

"Don't stop!" I pleaded. "You can't just tease me and leave me in this condition."

"You always seem to be in that condition. C'mon, we need to clean up before the movie."

And she was off the bed and into the bathroom. I quickly followed her, again coming up behind her but with no panties in the way, I took my cock in hand and directed it to her slick opening and pushed. I sank balls deep inside her and her loud gasp was part shock and part pleasure. It was about time for me to take control for once. I needed to cum again as badly as I needed to the first time.

She leaned forward and planted her hands on the vanity, pushing her hips back to let me know she was ready. I started pumping her slowly, going deep on every stroke. Having just cum once, I knew I could drag this out as long as I wanted, but I wanted her to enjoy it as well. I sped up the pace and she easily matched my rhythm, the slapping sound of bodies mixing with our moans and groans of delight. Her knees were starting to go weak so I tried to hold her up by her hips. It wasn't working.