Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned her around and picked her up, setting her down on the edge of the vanity as I moved back between her legs. We kissed deeply as I shoved my steel pole inside her again and started pumping her. Her tongue darted between my lips as she opened her mouth to suck in more air. I sucked it gently and she pushed it deeper, sliding it across my own, the musky taste of our earlier encounter feeding the desire deep within me.

I spread my legs a little to increase the upward motion of my strokes and this seemed to hit a very sensitive spot on Ione. Her cunt muscles had my cock in a clinch now as she squeezed hard and slammed her clit down with each stroke. She broke the kiss and started moaning loudly, her head tilted back as she continued to meet my upward strokes with her own downward slams.

She leaned forward into me, her body leaving the vanity and trusting me not to drop her. She wrapped her arms around me tightly, her boobs mashing against my face, and I felt her pussy clench one last time as the climax hit her hard.

"Oh FUCK! Oh ... fuck, oh ... yessss!"

She was still gasping for air, but started to relax. I used the opportunity to grab one of her elongated nipples between my teeth and nibbled gently. Then, feeling the cum boiling inside me, I started my final assault on her pussy. My hands were on her cheeks and I controlled our movements as I shoved my cock deep up inside her. A dozen strokes and she was cumming again as I sent my cream splashing against her cervix.

Spurt after spurt left my rod as the tingling sensations ripped through my body. Her cunt was milking my cock, squeezing out every last drop of cum. Every contraction of her pussy sent another charge through my nervous system during this seemingly never-ending orgasm. My knees were going weak now.

I set her back down on the vanity, her hands reaching for the sides to hold on. We were both gasping for air, our bodies bathed in sweat and completely exhausted. My manhood, temporarily sated, began to soften but she kept squeezing, trying to hold on to it as long as she could.

"Oh my God, Joey. That was ... fucking fantastic," she gasped.

"Yes it ... was. Shit ... I'm still tingling."

I laughed as I leaned closer to her and kissed her again. Our lips melding in passion and our tongues dancing wildly, darting between open lips as we both gasped for air. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty back and pulled her closer. She started to nibble my ear lobe and dragged her long nails up my side, sending new shivers up and down my spine. I pushed back away from her.

"Okay, okay, you win," I laughed. "I can't take anymore. And now we need a shower instead of a sponge bath."

"Fine. But we are not showering together. We'll just end up doing this again and it's going to be a long weekend and I don't want that electric eel of yours running out of juice. And I get the first shower, just in case there isn't enough hot water." She laughed and hopped off the vanity.

I heard the water start as I left the room. I walked naked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I found a pitcher of water and filled two glasses. I drank mine down, the cold helping to douse the flames within me. I refilled my glass and took both of them back to the bedroom. I could hear Ione softly singing while she showered and tried to picture her as she rubbed the soap over her supple skin, up and over the generous mounds on her chest, then sliding between that heavenly crack between her legs.

My cock quickly started to come back to life, stretching out along my leg before finally starting to stand up again. I hadn't noticed the water had stopped but I looked up to see Ione partially wrapped in a towel staring at me.

"Really? Who are you thinking about now?" she queried, her eyes locked on the insatiable monster between my legs. She hadn't washed her hair and her auburn locks had the look of an unmade bed, making her even more desirable.

"I was thinking about being that bar of soap as you ran it over your luscious body," I laughed. "Have I told you how beautiful you are?" I asked, more serious now. I held out the glass of cold water for her.

She slowly walked to the bed and took the glass of water. Her beautiful skin was still red from the hot shower and it glistened where the water droplets still clung to her body. She sat on the bed next to me, a very serious look on her face now.

"Please don't get all serious on me now. There's not much of the school year left, then a couple months of summer before we head off in opposite directions for college. I don't want anybody suffering heartbreak, including me."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just seeing you standing there like that I realized how very beautiful you really are, as a woman and as a person. And I always kind of thought you were out of my league dating wise."

"No you didn't," she insisted. "You had Kathy blindness. You two were such close friends you couldn't focus on anyone else, even if she was dating someone else. I always thought you were cute, even if you were a little square. If you had asked me out, I would have gone out with you. So whatever spat you had that opened your eyes, I'm grateful because this little puppy is full of fun," she laughed, grabbing my semi-hard cock and running her hand up and down it a couple times.

I kissed her softly and went to take my shower, my rigid pole leading the way. I wondered if there could be something wrong with me that was related to my mother's condition. The hot spray of the shower washed away all my worries though and I came out refreshed and ready to go to the movies.

Ione whistled as I walked back into the bedroom, my prick finally flaccid. She was pulling a thin white sweater over her naked breasts followed by a short red skirt, sans panties. There was a short red jacket that matched the skirt and deceptively hid the fact she was braless.

"You know, even soft that stick of yours is pretty impressive. And you've got a really cute butt," she said with a mischievous smile.

"Oh, don't go getting all serious on me," I mocked. I decided to wear underwear because it had a way of deflecting wet spots on the black slacks. A light green dress shirt with a French cut produced another wolf-whistle from Ione. We were both still laughing as we got out to the car.

It wasn't far to the movie theatre but we were running late. We got inside just as the previews were finishing. We sat in the back and there weren't many people in the theatre because the movie had already been out for a couple weeks. We settled into our seats with her leaning against my chest and my right arm on her shoulder. She had already removed the jacket and the soft material of the sweater had my fingers determined to explore later on during the movie.

We laughed a lot during the beginning of the movie while trying to munch on the popcorn. As Mrs. Robinson is seducing the rather dorky Dustin Hoffman, Ione looks up at me and says, "What is it with guys and older women?"

"What is it with guys and any woman," was my reply as I thought about how great the sex had been with the more experienced Linda and Tina.

It wasn't much longer and Ione had finished the popcorn and set the bag on the floor. She raised her butter coated fingers to my mouth and ran them across my lips, that yummy flavor of butter mixed with the sensuous feeling of her slippery soft fingers sending tingles directly to my crotch. I sucked on her index finger, my tongue swirling around the flavorful digit until it was clean. One by one, the fingers took their turn getting cleaned off, each time the charge going straight to my crotch.

Ione was getting a little antsy in the seat as I did my best to keep the finger cleaning a sensuous and not sloppy experience. When she looked up at me, I leaned down and kissed her, the slippery butter on both our lips causing our hunger to grow anew. Her right hand went straight to my crotch as my left went under her sweater and our lips hungrily devoured the butter we were sharing.

I had never made out with a girl in the movies before and the threat of being caught added a new excitement to our make-out session. It was just as exciting as watching Lori in class or when we had sex in her bedroom when her parents were downstairs.

From the way Ione had dressed tonight, I had expected more action but I wasn't sure if it would be in the theatre or in the car. I felt her nipple harden as my fingers closed around it under her sweater. Her hand gripped my lengthening beast through my slacks and then stroked it lightly. We continued to kiss, sucking the butter off each other's lips and playing dueling tongues for quite awhile, forgetting about the movie entirely.

Then I noticed some movement and saw some pervert get up and move into our row to get a better view of what he thought was happening. I broke the kiss and stared at him, causing Ione to turn and look. I expected her to be upset but instead she reached down and unzipped my pants, reaching in to release my eight inch pole for the pervert to ogle. She took my left hand from her breast and moved it under her skirt, my middle finger quickly finding her slit and slipping inside the moistened cave.

Her breathing quickened as I slid my finger in and out, matching the rhythm of her hand stroking my cock. We started kissing again, ignoring the pervert and everyone else in the theatre. The kissing helped to mask some of her moans of pleasure as she was quickly building towards an orgasm. I brought my thumb up to find her clit and she bit my lip as her body was jolted by the sudden contact of her sensitive nub.

It only took a few quick diddles and she was cumming, her body rising up and her hand tightening around my enormous pole. Her breathing was deep but uneven and her right hand was wrapped around my head to insure our lips stayed locked together until her moaning stopped. As her breathing calmed, I broke the kiss and removed my hand from her wet pussy, bringing my fingers towards my mouth to taste the musky sweetness of her young cunt.

She intercepted my hand and instead brought the fingers to her own mouth, sucking the juice as her eyes locked onto mine challenging which of us was the more depraved. My cock was still dangling in the cool air of the theatre but we turned to check on our observer just in time to see him grip his cock as he shot his load against the seat in front of him. Ione started to laugh finally aware of what we had just done.

I tucked my bad boy back into my shorts and zipped up my trousers wanting to save my load for later. Since we had missed most of the movie anyway, I got up and took Ione by the hand, leading her out of the theatre. She didn't resist, still giggling about the perv who had jacked off while watching us. As soon as we were in the car, she grabbed my cock again and kissed me, her tongue quickly sliding in and out of my mouth.

"It's okay," I said breaking the kiss. "I don't need to cum right now."

"But my God that was intense. It was better than what we did on the bus. Knowing he was watching me while he jerked off and not having to hide what we were doing. Shit, the adrenaline is still pumping in me now."

"Let's calm down and go get something to eat before everything closes," I suggested. We hadn't had time for dinner before the show and I was really starving.

Ione gripped my cock tighter, then let out a loud sigh of frustration and let him go. She started up the car and drove to the pizza shop. I couldn't help but eye her beautiful legs as she drove. The short red skirt rose high on her lovely thighs making me question my decision of food over sex. There was a slightly noticeable bulge in my pants as we went into the pizza joint. She was giggling again.

When the owner told us they were busy and it would be at least a half hour, we paid for the pizza and then went back outside to wait. She was standing next to the red neon PIZZA sign and it gave a pinkish glow to her skin. When she crossed her arms, it moved the jacket to the sides and I could see her stiff nipples pushing against the soft fabric of her sweater. That was it for me.

"C'mon, let's go wait in the car," I suggested. I took her hand and led her into the back seat. The parking lot was on the side of the pizza place and not well lit giving us some semblance of privacy while still giving Ione the rush of possibly getting caught.

She climbed on my lap as soon as the doors were shut. I unzipped my pants and let loose the lengthy log that had been threatening to split in half. She grabbed it and moved it into position against her dripping pussy, then shoved her hips down and engulfed it in her moist warmth. My cock tingled but I also felt a feeling of relief being buried balls deep in this titillating teenager. I reached up under her blouse and played with her bountiful boobs, kneading and massaging them as I started to move my hips.

She met my hip movement with equal enthusiasm and we were slamming into each other at a pretty good clip. I pushed her sweater up and engulfed an extended nipple, sucking voraciously, now hungry for more than mere sustenance. I nipped lightly on her stiff nubbin and she moved her hand down to her clit and started rubbing like mad as her body trembled in orgasmic bliss. I could feel her cunt tighten around my pole and I grabbed her hips and began shoving in and out of her, the pressure in my piston continuing to build.

I could feel the head of my cock swelling inside her as the tingling started to spread throughout my body. My balls were tightening as the pressure was building, building, building until finally I exploded sending gobs of cum splashing into her crystal cave. Spurt after spurt splashed inside her as I gasped for air while she tried to squeeze that pussy even tighter around my rigid pole. She started to cum again, leaning forward to get that last bit of contact between her clit and the bone above my prick. She wrapped her arms around me, my face smothered in the softness of her breasts, while I slid my hands off her hips and up her bare back.

We stayed clenched like that for several minutes, our breathing still ragged, and then she started to giggle again. She finally released her grip and I tried to latch onto a nipple again, but she leaned back begging me to stop as the laughter overtook her. I stayed hard inside her as she leaned back against the front seats, finding it hard to stop laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking that if you 'had' been my first boyfriend, I would have been expecting better sex from every other guy I dated and I would have been sooo disappointed. I don't know how the sex could get better."

"Well, we've only been at this a couple weeks. I'm sure we'll find a way to satisfy you," I chuckled.

The laughter left her face suddenly as she stared down at me. She quickly got off me, our mutual juices leaking everywhere.

"What now?" I pleaded.

"I know you're seeing other girls. You couldn't have been a virgin and been this good already. Did you have a Mrs. Robinson to teach you? Is that how you will find other ways to please me?"

"And you've had sex with other people and it's a safe bet you will have it with more people. You didn't want to get serious so I'm trying not to, but you are very easy to get attached to. You think I only had a crush on Kathy all these years but I've always had a crush on you as well. It just manifested more with Kathy because our families were always hanging out together."

"You didn't answer my question. Do you have a Mrs. Robinson?"

"Well, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you," I laughed. "Look, you seem to have it all figured out anyway, so let's just leave this discussion for another time and enjoy our weekend together. Live for the day and don't worry about tomorrow."

She found some old napkins and started cleaning up her crotch so I pulled my handkerchief out of my back pocket and started to clean up the slime off my cock and other places it dripped.

"God, how do you still have so much juice inside you after what we've done the last few hours?"

"I think I read someplace that the testes produce semen and sperm while the male libido is excited. And since I've had a perpetual hard-on for the last two weeks, I think there's still plenty more where that came from."

Cars had been pulling up to pick up their pizzas but no one had pulled up next to us in the only other slot in the parking lot. They just pulled up to the curb. It was dark enough that they shouldn't have been able to see but our luck had been pretty good. Just then a small sports car pulled up next to us. I recognized the car right away and sure enough, Tina stepped out. She seemed a little tipsy but was as sexy as ever in her black leather mini-skirt and matching jacket.

"Well, should we go say hello to Mrs. Raphael?" I asked. "She is almost as hot as you," I joked, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her towards me. She giggled, but her gaze stayed on Tina in her sexy little outfit. Even in the dark I knew that look was the same one I had seen in class a few times.

"No, let's just wait until she's gone and we can get our pizza and take it home. The beer's cheaper at my house." She was trying to smile but I could tell she was a little uneasy about having Tina find us together right now.

"Anything you want to talk about?" I asked, concern and curiosity getting the better of me.

"No, er, I mean..., it's just awkward. After the game last night, she kissed me." She was starting to cry softly.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"What? What do you mean? How could I enjoy being kissed by another woman?" Tears were starting to run down her face, little black smudges appearing as she tried to wipe them away.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. She's a beautiful woman and she feels close to you after helping out with the team all spring." Boy, even though I suspected the attraction, I didn't really think anything had happened yet.

"Do you think she is a lesbian? Because I am most certainly not a lesbian!"

"Honey, calm down. Just because women kiss doesn't make them a lesbian. She's beautiful, you're freaking gorgeous and you've been working close together for a couple months. She probably just got caught up in the excitement after you won the game."

"How can a woman who enjoys kissing other women not be a lesbian?" There was panic in her voice now. I had to own up to what I knew just to relieve her angst.

"Some people just enjoy sex with people they find attractive and it doesn't matter to them if that other person is a man or a woman. Tina just happens to be one of those people who enjoys... pleasuring other people. And being pleasured by them."

"Tina? You just called her Tina and not Mrs. Raphael. Is she your Mrs. Robinson?" Her face was just inches from mine now, and I knew I had to tell her the truth.

"She's not really old enough to be a Mrs. Robinson, but yes I did have sex with her. And there was another woman there too. So you see, she's not a lesbian. She likes men and women."

"You had sex with two women at the same time? What the fuck! Am I falling in love with some kind of pervert? Is sex with me not enough for you?"

Oh shit. Maybe I shouldn't have told her everything. File this away for future relationships; sometimes the truth is not as helpful as a white lie.

"Look, it just kind of happened. It's not like I planned it. And we weren't really dating when it happened. I was just there when things started and kind of joined in. And as long as I'm being truthful, I'm not sure that sex with you will always be enough for me. You may have noticed that I get hard a lot and sometimes stay that way. I can't always control it and sometimes I just have to have relief."

"Oh, you can't control it. And how long have you had this mysterious medical condition?"