Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ione, I've had to jerk off at least twice a day since I was twelve. Usually even more often than that. I always thought it was normal because I've always been like that. That's why I can understand Tina being attracted to you. She has a high sex drive and she wants to share it with the people she likes."

"And she likes you so she just forced you into this group sex thing. Maybe you're all perverts."

"Listen missy, you're the one who just had sex in the movies while a grimy, middle-aged man jerked off while watching you. Perversions come in all shapes and sizes. Judge not ..." I let it drop at that before it sounded too much like a sermon.

She started to sob again. "Oh my God, I did. And it was fucking fantastic. I loved knowing he was watching. I loved the fear of being caught. Just like doing it in the car with you. I don't understand what's happening to me."

I pulled her close. "It's just biology. Our hormones are raging and we want to experiment with different things. It doesn't mean that we will do all the stuff we try for the rest of our lives. Just don't get too serious about the sex and try to enjoy it. Then decide if you want to do it again. And as my mom told me this week, be careful."

"Your mom talked to you about sex? Mine get embarrassed if I catch them kissing."

"See, everybody is different. Your mom is so beautiful I don't know how your father could keep his hands off her. It's easy to see where you got your looks." I ran my fingers through her hair as she calmed down.

"Yeah, but your mom looks like Joey Heatherton. Your father is probably giving it to her right now."

"Oh they are most definitely having sex right now. Of course, they don't always care if I'm home or not. They try to be quiet, but sometimes my mom just can't control herself."

Just then Tina came wobbling back out with her pizza. She had obviously been drinking, but being a Friday night, that was no surprise. She looked completely slutty tonight with heavy makeup to go with her short, tight skirt and that tight little body.

"You think she's okay to drive?" I asked, more than a little concern in my voice.

"Why? Are you going to go help her into her car? Maybe run your hand into her tight little panties to relieve her tension? "

"Hey, don't be jealous. She's a sexy woman but I would never choose her over you. You have your own 'sexy thang' going you know." I was totally serious about that. Tina was beautiful and had a really tight twat, but her controlling and dominance was not attractive to me. She had to come in small doses.

Tina left without incident and Ione seemed to be calmed down. I thought about the two of them together and I could picture them in a perfect sixty-nine with Tina on top controlling the action. It was a wonderful sight, but just my imagination for now.

"Look honey, why don't you wait here and I'll go get the pizza. Nobody has to know you've been crying. We can take it home and eat it." I kissed her softly and she sat back up, more composed. Her face had streaks and smudges where her mascara had run, but even that didn't dull my desire for her. "Hmm, you look a little like that Alice Cooper character in that weird band."

She laughed again and opened the car door. She got into the driver's seat while I went in to pay for the pizza. The short ride home was quiet and I didn't want to break the silence and get her crying again while she was driving. But as soon as we were in the house, she had more questions.

"Mrs. Taylor is your Mrs. Robinson. And she's the one you and Tina had sex with. Am I right?"

My stunned look said it all. I didn't need to reply.

"I knew those rumors were true. Somebody had to be building up your confidence and who better than an older woman whose husband is out of town. When the rumor started, all your friends said that you struck out and nothing happened. You didn't even tell your best friends. Why would you tell me?"

"Because I have feeling s for you. Our relationship may be new, but we've been friends a long time and I think I can trust you. If anyone else finds out, Linda could be sent off to another school and have to answer some tough questions her husband would ask."

"First name basis with her too. How many times have you had sex with her? You going to sneak off this weekend for a quickie with her?"

"We've had sex a few times. She did ask if I was available this weekend but I told her I was busy. I think she took the hint that I have a girlfriend. She was a little disappointed but I'm sure she'll get over it. It was strictly sex with her and nothing else."

I was on my third slice of pizza and grabbed two more beers. I was starting to get full and wanted to be a little agile for what I hoped would patch up the night and get us back on track for tomorrow. I came back with the beer and she had put some quiet music on and was standing in the middle of the room, the low light giving a soft glow to that tight, white sweater and the swollen globes it contained. She had washed off all the make-up, her skin a little pink from the scrubbing was now a closer shade to match her lovely auburn hair.

"Dance with me," she pleaded.

She still had that tone of vulnerability in her voice like she was looking for me to share more intimate moments with her. I set down the beer and went to her, placing my hands on her hips as she wrapped her arms around my neck and lightly kissed me. It was a very romantic setting as we started to sway in time to the music. It was not something I was used to, most of my experiences having revolved around sex and not romance.

She started to grind her hips slowly against mine and my hands went to those sweet buttocks and pulled her closer. Our lips met again, the kiss lingering this time but still soft. My pole was pushing up the front of my slacks as usual making contact with her taut belly. We continued the soft kissing and the intermittent contact of our groins caused by her hip movements until the song ended. I kissed her more deeply during that quiet pause between songs.

The next song was faster with a Latin beat and she slipped her arms down to my hips and started to swing her hips in a more exaggerated fashion, her large breasts bouncing noticeably in the tight sweater. I held her waist just above those gyrating hips and tried to match her rhythm. It took more than a few seconds but I started to match her movements, my cock bouncing up and down in my pants.

When she looked down and noticed it, she started to laugh. She pushed herself away but continued her bump and grind to the music and then suddenly pulled her sweater over her head and threw it into a corner. Her breasts were bouncing like crazy but it was extremely sexy. I stopped dancing and just watched her as she raised her skirt exposing that delicately trimmed pussy. She did a slow turn and pumped her cute ass back at me. I could understand now how men would want to go to a go-go club and watch young women gyrate.

I undid my pants and pulled them off with my shorts, grabbing a beer and finding a comfortable seat on the sofa, my pole wagging away as it enjoyed the vision before me. I started to masturbate while I watched her and her eyes became glued to my motions like mine were glued to hers. She undid the skirt and yanked it down, tossing it at me. It had a damp spot on the front and I brought it to my face and inhaled her musky scent, another charge going through my prick.

She moved closer, swaying her hips and shoving her crotch forward in a wanton motion. Her nipples were long peaks atop the giggling mass of flesh that bounced before me. I worked my shirt off while watching her and trying to stroke my cock. It felt so much better than when I had to jerk off alone. Every nerve ending in my body was alive as I watch this nymph perform for me. As all good things must end, the song stopped and another slow song started.

"Take me to bed and make love to me," she said in a kitten like whisper.

I didn't need to hear it twice, rising off the sofa and taking her hand as she led back to her parent's bedroom. It was still unmade from our earlier exploits, the discoloration on the sheets more noticeable. She laid down with her back to me and I spooned her, my cock trapped between her long, lovely legs. I brought my hand up to cup a breast, massaging lightly while I kissed the nape of her neck softly.

Her hips moved ever so slightly and she moved her hand down to capture the purple head that was exposed between her thighs. She rubbed my drippings around the engorged head and then rubbed some of it along her crack. She opened her legs slightly, pushing that purple knob against her crack and making contact with her clit, her hips now moving slightly to increase the frequency of contact with her most sensitive body part.

We started to synchronize our movements with my hips coming forward as her hips moved back. Then mine pulled back as she shifted her s forward, my cock head making contact with her clit. It was like fucking a very loose pussy; just enough contact to keep you hard but not enough to push you over the edge. We continued our erotic motions while I planted soft kisses on her neck and upper back. She turned her head slightly as she stretched out and I captured and earlobe, sucking it gently between my lips.

She moaned softly and I felt her hold my manhood still as her legs closed tightly, her body gently quivering as a surprising orgasm swept over her body. We stayed quiet and motionless for several minutes, my lips resting on her neck with my tongue occasionally slipping out to taste her delicious skin. Though most of it had worn off, there was still a faint smell of the light cologne she had sprayed on earlier.

She released my cock from both her hand and her legs, rolling over onto her back. I looked into those soft eyes as I leaned down to kiss her, a gentleness and warmth creeping over me that I had only felt before when kissing Kathy. Was it possible to fall in love with one woman when you were having sex with so many other women?

She pulled on my cock again, directing me over her, and placed it at her opening. We continued to kiss softly as I slowly entered her slick cavern and started a gentle in and out movement. There was passion in the kiss, but not the urgency we had felt the other times we had sex.

She raised her legs and opened them wider as her hips started moving. I let her control the rhythm, matching her slow, sensuous movements. It seemed to go on forever, interrupted only briefly by her tiny orgasms that sent shivers throughout her body.

I looked at the clock and noticed we had been at this for over an hour. She gripped my cock with those strong vaginal muscles, bringing my attention back to her instead of the clock. I closed my eyes, feeling that boiling sensation begin as she tightened and loosened those muscles without moving her hips. Our hips were still and yet it felt like we were fucking as she milked the turgid monolith between her legs.

She had a slight grin on her face as I opened my eyes again, surprised at how wonderful this felt. Our hips stayed glued as she milked my pole, tingles starting to emanate from my cock head down the staff and outward to the rest of my body. The boiling cum exploded from my balls and shot out of my prick like a cannonball, splashing against her cervix as she held me tight. Stars exploded in my head as the second stream shot out and I felt my arms go weak as the third stream quickly followed it. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted from the long but excruciatingly delicious orgasm.

Somehow I was still hard inside her, my body tingling from every place she touched. I could hardly breathe as the sensations continued to wash over my body. How could such a young girl learn to do such a seemingly advanced sexual technique?

I rolled onto my side and she rolled with me, my cock staying buried in her warm, moist pussy. Our faces just inches apart, we kissed again then lay there without speaking. She let her fingers glide across my skin, my body still quivering at her touch. Eventually we drifted off to sleep, locked in a loving, sexual embrace.

When I awoke Saturday morning, we were still facing each other with my limp prick stuck inside her soggy tunnel while beams of sunlight slid between openings in the dark draperies. Ione was already awake and gazing softly at me as those vaginal muscles began that soft squeezing motion again. Our morning breath left something to be desired yet I had to kiss her, feeling that passion grow again in my brain as well as my hardening tool. That sour taste from our kiss was somehow stoking my fires but my first stroke deep into her pussy caused her to wince in pain so I quickly stopped.

"Are you okay?" I asked with true concern evident in my voice.

"I'm fine. It's just a little sore from yesterday. Maybe you should go slowly."

"Or maybe I should just kiss it and make it feel better," I said as I slowly pulled out, gobs of our mixed bodily fluids oozing from her cavern. I quickly started down, stopping to suckle a swollen nipple that had been piercing my chest just moments before. My fingers found her pussy, crusty cum stuck to her swollen outer lips while the odor from our primordial ooze wafted northward and made me think twice about my previous idea.

"Or maybe I should just jump in the shower," she yelled, pushing me away and hopping out of bed before I could protest.

I heard her on the toilet, a couple of quiet splashes followed by the hiss and tinkle as she relieved her bladder. Then she was brushing her teeth soon followed by the sound of the shower. She hadn't opened the door to invite me in so I took the hint and grabbed my bag and walked naked down to the hallway bathroom, my solid eight inches bouncing up and down as I walked. I gave him a couple quick strokes remembering that we had all weekend.

When I emerged from the shower all refreshed and ready for action, I returned to the bedroom to find Ione already dressed and placing the finishing touches on the light make-up she had decided on for today. I looked at her reflection in the mirror, her flawless skin glowing as she grinned back at my reflection that had just come into view.

"Hurry up. We are not going to spend the entire day in the house you know." She quickly hopped by me and bounded down the stairs.

I reluctantly quieted the beast and pulled on some clean clothes, the gurgling from my stomach reminding me that I was past my normal Saturday breakfast schedule. When I got downstairs I found her buttering some muffins she had just warmed up.

"So what do you usually do on Saturdays?" she asked, obviously not wanting to start the day off with sex.

"Well, normally I just go to the park and play baseball," the disappointment evident as I sat down and grabbed the warm buttered muffin.

"Do you think they'd mind if I played?" her eyes widening at the thought of embarrassing a bunch of guys on the diamond.

I looked at the tight yellow t-shirt and the prominent spheres that stretched the cotton to its limit and knew that the guys would be ecstatic to watch her orbs bouncing around as she ran. I just shrugged and grabbed another muffin as I headed towards the door. Her enthusiasm was overwhelming as she grabbed a glove and cap that were by the door and then slipped an arm through mine as we left the house.

The warm sunlight added an extra glow to the feelings from last night. The sex had been so different from the pure lust I had felt with Linda and Tina. Or even the intimacy I had felt with my mother. Was I falling in love or was it just a puppy love from my first intimate relationship with a beautiful girl my own age. Could an eighteen year old really know what love is?

I would have to wait for an answer because we had arrived at the field and the guys had just finished the first game and were choosing up sides for the next one. They stopped to ogle Ione until they realized I was the guy attached to her arm and then pretended to act like they were just looking around for more players.

"Hey, you guys going to join us?" George offered. He then proceeded to make sure we were on opposite teams, laughing at me as his team took the field and I went to sit down and wait for my at bat. I was amazed at how graceful she looked as she would glide under a fly ball, her ample bosom barely moving. Then when the inning was over and she ran off the field, those breasts would bounce up and down and I thought they were going to hit her in the face. She usually had them wrapped when she played but today she wanted to flaunt them in front of all my friends.

The games dragged on into the afternoon. I was sweaty and tired and could think of nothing but wanting to crawl into a hot shower with Ione. But she was having a blast showing up the guys and looked like she could keep going all day. Her smile was still wide as she taunted her opponents with insults just like one of the guys.

I noticed movement to my left and turned to see Linda walking towards us with an older man. I quickly recognized him as her husband from the pictures in her house, but he looked older than the pictures and she looked just as young and beautiful as the day they had been taken. She was walking straight towards me with a smirk on her face so I stood up to greet them.

She did the introductions and we shook hands, his gripping mine like a vice, a determined look on his face. She explained how he surprised her by flying in on the red-eye last night. Guess it was a good thing I had plans with Ione or it could have been messy.

"So you're the young man that's been helping my wife out while I was gone," he said through clenched teeth. He obviously had suspicions that our relationship had been more than professional.

The inning had ended and Ione came bounding in and right up to me, distracting him as he stared unabashed at her swollen melons. Linda looked a little jealous but I wasn't sure if it was because of her husband's reaction or the fact that Ione was with me.

"I guess this means I'm out of a job now that you're back to help your wife grade papers," I stated, my grin meant to imply more than I probably should have. This guy was every bit of the douche bag that Linda had told me about during our after-sex talks.

"Well, we should probably be going. Don't want to interfere with your game. See you in school Monday Joey." Linda looked a little perturbed as they walked away and was mumbling something at him as she pulled his gaze away from Ione.

"You two did more than grade papers," Ione whispered in my ear. "She has that same look in her eyes that I had the first time you fucked me. And your face is screaming it was more than a teacher-student relationship." She said it matter-of-factly with no hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Oh, and you just lost so maybe we can go home and get something to eat now before we go out for the night." I turned and kissed her smiling, dusty lips never happier to have lost a game in my life.

We said our goodbyes and all the guys made sure Ione knew she was welcome to join in anytime she wanted to. Then we walked back toward her house and I listened to her spout off about how much fun she had and how she thought the guys would have been much better players than her. I just had to laugh and pulled away from her shouting, "Race you to the shower!"

She might be a great athlete, but there was no way she could outrun me. I had a half-block lead on her as I went in the back door, dumping my shoes and clothes by the kitchen door. I heard her footsteps on the porch stairs and ran up to the shower, turning the water on nice and hot before I slipped in and let it wash over my aching muscles. I let the spray hit my face and was working the dust off when I felt her soft hands wrap around my abs and her stiffened nipples scratched my back.