Teacher, Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
388 Followers

My prick started to elongate as blood rushed to the engorged head. Her hand reached down to stroke my turgid member now fully hard and protruding out away from my body. She rubbed her soft boobs up and down my back, her nipples massaging the nerve endings and sending those familiar tingles along my spine.

I turned to face her, the dust clinging to her soft skin, the unnecessary make-up long since disappeared. I grabbed a wash cloth and dabbed at the dust, gently washing it from her delicate skin. She closed her eyes as I ran the slick cloth over her forehead rinsing the last of the grit from her face. I leaned down and kissed her softly, a warm feeling emanating throughout my body. I didn't know if she had the same feelings. She had been in so many relationships compared to me. Maybe I was just another guy to her, a sex toy that she just happened to like more than her previous beaus.

Her hand was on my stiff prick again, rubbing the purple head against her clit, her eyes still closed while we continued to kiss softly, lips and tongues intermingling. Her long legs had her velvet opening at an almost perfect height and a slight shift of my hips allowed my mushroom to pop inside her eliciting a long, soft moan from her sweet lips. Her hand pulled my member out and she started using it to diddle herself again, her wanton desire taking over as she sucked voraciously on my tongue. With her controlling the tempo, it wasn't long before her body began to stiffen and those low, throaty moans began. I could feel the goose bumps on her skin as the orgasm swept through her body, her hand grasping my dick tightly and maintaining the contact with her sensitive nub.

As she calmed down, she loosened her grip on my manhood and I thought I was going to be left high and dry, but she surprised me by turning around and presenting me with her cute little tushy. She spread her legs as she leaned forward and placed her hands on the shower wall. That lovely pussy was gaping open and I slid in easily, grabbing her hips and starting a slow grind. Then I buried it completely inside her and held her still.

I reached up and grabbed the soap and lathered her backside, working my hands gently but firmly from her shoulders down to her sweet little ass. I caressed her butt and then let my thumb slip between her cheeks to tease her tiny bunghole. She moaned softly, her body in a heightened sexual state. I ran my hands back up and along her sides, catching plenty of her ample breasts as gravity pulled them down. Then on my slow descent back to her butt I stopped and caressed the soft flesh of her buttocks while I removed my cock from deep inside her.

I let the beast slide along her opening, the swollen red wings trying to capture it and pull it back in. But then I slid it up and over that tiny opening and she moaned again. I pushed gently as the knob nestled into her cleft and she pushed back, unsure if this was really what she wanted to be doing. I got some more soap and lathered up my tool, placing it back at the forbidden hole and pushed with more force this time. Again she moaned and pushed back, the head popping inside her.

"Oh shit that burns!" she screamed, holding her hips still while trying to get accustomed to the large invader.

I held my prick still inside her tight tush and reached down, inserting a finger inside her larger hole. I then worked my thumb in and began to tickle her clit with my index finger. She started to relax and her hips began a slow motion roll that had my cock inching ever so slowly into her tight sphincter. I pushed harder on her clit and she responded by pushing back on my cock. I was almost half way in now, her ass feeling like a vise as it gripped my granite rod.

I pulled back slowly, removing about two inches of cock before I eased forward again and got a little more inside her. The feeling was incredible and I wasn't sure how long I could last. I didn't wait this time, pulling back again and then pushing forward a little harder, my cock almost completely buried in her fudgepot. She was starting to moan again, either getting used to the pain or enjoying the way I was tickling her clit.

I pulled back again and started to slam forward but she was ready this time and met my thrust, burying my entire rod in her tight bunghole and squeezed it as hard as she could. As soon as her muscles relaxed, I began to pull out and then shoved it back in. We got our rhythm going and it was just like fucking. The soap was working well as a lubricant and my frigging of her clit was offsetting any pain from the anal intrusion.

We worked in unison now, cock and thumb pulling out of the respective holes when her muscles relaxed and then slamming back in as her hips thrust backward. My balls were slapping her pussy as my cock was buried deep in her ass and I could feel my joy juice boiling as the pressure continued to increase.

The tingling started between my legs and Ione was really panting now, gasping for breath as another orgasm overtook her body. She slammed her hips back at me and I buried my cock in that lovely ass one last time, feeling the sudden swell as the cum began the rapid journey up my pole until it exploded like a geyser deep inside her tight little ass.

I grabbed both her hips now as I slammed inside her forbidden hole, stroke after stroke while spurts of cum boiled over and creamed her insides. I wanted it to last forever and the way I was tingling I thought it would never end. I finally just held her tight and felt the last of my cum oozing out as I tried to breathe. I slid my hands back up again, taking hold of her boobs and massaging them while my cock stayed buried in her ass. I kissed her neck and she tried to stand upright, her hands covering mine and pushing harder on her tits.

I slowly eased my cock out of her bunghole and she turned to kiss me. Our lips mashed and our tongues danced while my still hard rod slid up across her soft, flat belly. Every time I thought I could never be more turned on, a new experience happened and proved to me how little I really knew about sex. We continued to kiss passionately and I felt that closeness, that feeling I knew must be love; or just intense lust. I still hadn't decided if I had enough experience to differentiate between the two.

Ione finally pushed us apart and grabbed that wash cloth and soap to start the clean up. She was cursing under her breath as she cleaned the hard rod protruding from my body.

"Damn thing never goes down. Never seen anything like it. Just not normal." She looked up flabbergasted. "You better get this thing under control because you are taking me out dancing tonight!"

*

End of Chapter 3. I am planning on Chapter 4 being the final Chapter and hoping to stay healthy enough to get it completed in about a week. Sorry for the delay in completing this chapter.

Malomar
Malomar
388 Followers