Teacher, Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers

She pushed back involuntarily and I reached around to wipe a tear from her face. I kissed her cheek softly, then her neck, shoulder and upper back. She tried to move her upper body away from my advances but it only served to present her lower body to me in an even greater invitation. I rubbed my cock along her slit and she moaned as she had before.

We were both dripping now and I slid in easily, her pussy tighter now with her legs closed. I started working it in and out and she met my rhythm, desire overpowering the guilt. I grabbed both hips and pulled her to me, her upper body now at a right angle to the action. I saw her hand come down as she reached for her clit and began to diddle herself. I was pumping her hard for several minutes when her body stiffened as that now familiar tingling orgasm overcame her.

I pulled her upper body back up and brought my hands up from her hips to fondle those large melons. I forced her onto her back and climbed on top of her. Her mammoth mams sagged off to her sides but those quarter sized nipples were still within reach and I leaned down and took one between my teeth, biting down hard this time. She grabbed my head and held it tightly, mashing it into her soft flesh. She was a physically strong woman and it seemed she liked her men the same way.

I pried her legs open and slid my granite cock into her crack. I worked it in and out of that little nest that hid her clit. She was moaning now and brought her legs up behind me to force my pulsing manhood inside her waiting pussy. There was no guilt now. She knew she needed this.

I started slamming into her hard and fast. My swollen prick was like the piston on a Rolls Royce as it plunged down hard placing just the right amount of pressure on her clit to build her orgasm slowly. I heard the footsteps behind me and knew we had an audience. It didn't matter now because Mary was too far gone to even notice. I reveled in the fact we were being watched. Lori had brought out the exhibitionist in me, not that I needed any more stimulation than I had been getting.

I continued to pound away at Mary and she kept forcing her hips up to meet my thrusts as her legs forced my hips down. I could hear Tina moaning in the background and could picture my gorgeous Ione as she fingered Tina to yet another orgasm. Tina let out a yell and now Mary also knew we had company. It was all the extra stimulation she needed as her moans got louder and louder.

I pounded down harder as I felt her body start that familiar quivering. The cum that had been drying on her chest was now mixing with her sweat and running down towards the calamity at our mid-sections. A few more vicious slams and she was screaming and using words I had never heard her use before.

"Oh God yes! Fuck me Joey. Fuck me as hard as you can. Oh, shit, yes, big ... fucking... cock! Ohhhhh!"

He body stiffened and her legs squeezed me tight. I still had an iron grip on her elongated nipple, biting it hard to increase her sensations and remove any doubt that our union was because she seduced me. My desire for this woman had begun when I was a child but now that I was a young man I no longer had to shy away from it.

Tina and Ione had joined us on the bed as Mary's breathing slowed to almost normal even though my petrified log was still inside her. I let go of her nipple and then kissed her gently, allowing her time to bask in the afterglow.

I heard the click of a lighter and looked to see Tina inhale deeply on the joint, but instead of holding it in, she grabbed Ione and exhaled the smoke into Ione's open mouth. Ione inhaled as much from surprise as anything else, but the burning sensation caused her to cough. Tina chuckled, smiling at her little angel.

"You'll get used to it sweetie. Everybody does." And Tina took another toke and passed it to Ione who was more prepared this time and inhaled deeply, holding the smoke in her lungs as long as she could. While the pungent odor was familiar to me, I had never tried it and had a little apprehension that I would probably cough even worse than Ione.

I pulled out of Mary's wet pussy and sat up next to her. She raised herself up a little and fluffed some pillows behind her. Her huge breasts swayed back to her torso and once again stood out proudly while the other women stared in awe at the size of the nipples.

Ione passed the joint to me and I tried to mimic their actions and inhaled, though not as deeply. Still I coughed, the redness of embarrassment quickly filling my cheeks. I tried again, slowly taking a drag and allowing the smoke to go down into my lungs as they adjusted to the slight burning sensation.

I passed it over to Mary, but she hesitated before folding to peer pressure and taking the stub between her lips and sucking it like a pro. Her nostrils flared as she took a deep drag and held it in. Guess this wasn't her first rodeo after all. One by one, we all started to exhale, the pungent fog filling the room. Tina handed it back to Mary who took another hit and passed it to me. I took a small hit as the joint continued to shrink.

Tina went over to her dresser and lit some incense, the cherry scent quickly masking the strong pot we had just exhaled. She also brought back a small roach clip and took the tiny stub so she could have another hit, not wanting to waste any. A quick hit from Ione and it was pretty much done. Most of us already had a pretty good buzz from the drinks at the bar, so the mellowing effect of the pot radiated through our bodies rapidly. Several minutes passed in complete silence as our bodies relaxed.

It now seemed perfectly natural to be sitting on this large bed with three naked women next to me and this giant slab of meat rising from my loins. At this moment, it didn't feel like it was attached to me so I reached down and stroked it sending those familiar tingles through the rest of my body. I laughed out loud and the three lovely ladies stared at me.

"I'm sorry," I chuckled. "I didn't think it was my prick. It looked so big that I thought it was floating away from me."

They all laughed and Tina wrapped her tiny hand around the base. Ione followed with her hand and Mary then wrapped hers around it, leaving just the mushroomed head visible. It looked like they were getting ready to choose up sides for a baseball game and my dick was the baseball bat. Ione obviously came to the same conclusion as she quickly slid her fingers over the swelling knob which made me moan softly.

"Okay," Ione said, "now you have to try to kick it out of my hand!" And she laughed loudly.

"Or we could just have another joint," I said bringing my hands down to protect my favorite 'bat'.

"The night is young so let's not get too wasted yet. I think we should all get to know each other a little better first," Tina smiled.

I watched as Tina quickly moved across my body and placed a soft kiss on Mary's lips. She kept her face just inches away after the kiss, looking for some sign from Mary that it was okay. It seemed very erotic as Mary cupped her cheek and kissed her back with passion, letting her tongue slip out and caress Tina's thin lips.

As Mary leaned back, Tina quickly kissed her again, her tongue now softly caressing those succulent lips. Her hand came down to massage a large breast while Mary started to return the kiss. Tina crawled over me until she was on the other side of Mary and then looked at Ione. Ione placed one leg between mine and one between Mary's as she leaned in to kiss the beautiful woman.

Then she leaned over and kissed me like she was trying to compare the difference between male and female kissing techniques. She kissed Mary again, deeper and longer this time before coming back to kiss me. Then she stared at me with those glossy eyes.

"I want to see you make love to Mary. We missed most of it but you looked so passionate together."

"I'll second that," Mary laughed. "I have never been fucked this good before in my life. Stupid husband should have left me years ago and we both would have been happier."

I smiled at both of them while Tina looked on almost expressionless. As Ione moved away, Mary slid down on the bed and I climbed over her to get into position. My cock was still glistening from her honeydew as I tickled her clit before easily sliding inside her again. I was going to lean down to kiss her, but Tina beat me to it and they were kissing passionately. I started to fuck her, my mind seeing everything in slow motion.

I felt a familiar hand on my ass as Ione began to work my crack while Mary's hands stayed on my hips, maintaining the slow, steady pace. Ione tickled my bunghole briefly sending a charge through my system but then continued down to caress my swollen balls. She was being gentle but when I felt her soft juicy lips kissing my ass cheeks, I knew where she was headed and froze with my ass stuck up in the air.

Mary seemed preoccupied with Tina anyway, so I waited and was soon rewarded with that extreme sensation of a soft tongue sliding over my puckered brown hole. She continued down to my balls, sucking each one before heading back up to ram her tongue in my ass again. I tried to open my hole but with my stiffened flesh at the edge of Mary's opening I just couldn't do it.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled my cock from Mary's cunt and turned to pull Ione to me. Her flesh was soft and dry, a far cry from the sweaty bodies that Mary and I had created. I was at a right angle to Mary's body as I sat between her open legs. Ione was running her hand over Mary's stocking covered leg as she approached me.

As I kissed Ione I could feel Tina's hand stroke my cock while she worked her way down Mary's dripping body. Tina was licking up our combined sweat and when her head was inches from my body, she pulled my cock closer and swallowed half of it while her tongue swirled around the raging purple head.

"Oh my. What an interesting flavor." And Tina ran her tongue the length of my prick and back to the tip. "Damn that is sweet."

"If you think that was sweet, you are going to love the real thing," I laughed, twirling my body out of the way and flopping down on my back next to Mary. Ione had that quizzical look on her face that she sometimes got in class when she didn't understand a concept.

"Taste her Babe. You are going to love it," I said, knowing that I had already lost any chance of keeping Ione for myself.

She ducked her head down between Mary's legs and waited for Tina to look up. As soon as she did, her mouth covered that syrupy pussy and began to lap it up. Mary started moaning loudly again as Ione's tongue went to work. Tina shoved a pillow under Mary's ass, making it easier for both of them to attack her. Tina worked the stiffened clit while Ione started pistoning that pussy hole with her tongue. It took mere seconds for Mary's body to start quivering again, her hands now squeezing her own boobs for a lack of a better place to put them.

With Mary now satiated, Tina rose up and planted her moist pussy over my face and motioned to Ione to sit on the monolith rising up from my loins. I could smell the Shalimar she had been wearing earlier. She must have doused her legs and pussy with it in anticipation of the night's activities. My tongue snaked out and licked from her clit to her hairless bunghole, enjoying the pungent taste that was such a sharp contrast to the sweetness of Mary.

Ione followed instructions and I felt my cock suddenly engulfed in her tight pussy while I lapped at Tina's dripping cunt. As Tina rocked back and forth on my face, I could catch glimpses of Mary trying to move into position between the two lovely ladies riding atop me.

She started sucking Tina's small tits with the long nipples and then switched to Ione's larger boobs with the swollen areolas and stiff, but shorter nipples. I had to assume that she was continuing this because Tina now had her wet pussy smashed down on my face so my tongue could reach her clit. It was a stretch but one I couldn't hold when her body started to jerk from the approaching orgasm.

Mary took notice and moved her hand down to help out, her thumb mashing Tina's bud while my tongue buried itself as deep as it could inside that dark humid cavern. I could hear them kissing now, the unmistakable smacking of lips and soft, quiet sucking sounds when they weren't dueling tongues. Ione was squeezing her pussy hard in an effort to make me cum but with the distraction of Tina's pussy, I was able to control my movements.

Ione gave up trying and concentrated on her own satisfaction, slamming down hard on my pubic bone until the tingling started. Her hips stopped and her hands grabbed my hips and squeezed hard as the orgasm rippled through her body. Her strong cunt muscles were squeezing and releasing my cock as her breathing slowed. While her breathing was ragged she grabbed Tina and pulled her closer, Tina's satiated pussy finally giving me room to breathe. I watched Ione's arms as they closed around Tina's back, caressing every little inch as they slowly ran up and down, her nails lightly digging into the soft tan skin.

I had trouble feeling any emotion but giddy happiness as the high from the pot became stronger. Even as I watched Ione pull off me and lay down with Tina on top of her, there was no jealousy, just love and happiness. This was some good shit.

Mary was on my right side now, her head resting on my shoulder while those soft succulent boobs lay across my chest. She was giggling like a school girl instead of a middle-aged teacher.

"God, I can't believe all the fun I've missed out on these last twenty years. Oh, poor baby still has a hard-on," she giggled again.

She slid her right leg up over my crotch, a delightfully tingling sensation running through the family jewels as the soft nylon caressed them. She continued to raise her calf until it pinned my stiff rod flat against my belly. She then proceeded to slowly and agonizingly tease me as she rubbed her leg up and down the swollen joint causing it to ooze pre-cum in voluminous amounts. She looked up and kissed me as she kept up the teasing, the electric touch of the nylon bringing me back to the precipice I had been on earlier.

I had laughed when she first did it, partially from the tickling sensation but also from the silliness of it. I felt like a puppy humping a girl's leg. But the more I got into it, the more serious I got and the more I understood why dogs hump anything they can find. I started to raise my hips to increase the contact and she could sense I was getting close.

She rose up and shifted position so she was lying between my open legs. Her soft, tiny feet came up and captured my stiff joint and started to jerk me off. Again I couldn't believe the electric sensations coursing through my body as my lube dripped onto her stockings and created this exquisite tunnel of love. She was squeezing her feet together even harder now, the arches wrapping themselves around my cock like a glove.

I could feel the boiling lava start to build but then would giggle and calm down for a few seconds. Mary got a very determined look on her face as she squeezed even harder creating this exquisite pain in my hardened staff. The feeling generated by the diaphanous material was like nothing that I had ever felt before. My balls began to contract and I shifted my hips into high gear to get the full sensation of this foot-fuck.

"Oh, shit. Holy fuck!" My body was quivering out of control as the thick stream of boiling hot fluid ran up my pole and shot two feet into the air, with the first gob landing on my belly while the rest of the never-ending stream landed on those beautiful, glossy legs before running off onto the sheets. I was gasping for air while my hips continued to pump up and down trying to prolong the tingling sensations of my orgasm. As the last drops oozed out, Mary squeezed again and forced it to roll off my prick and down to her legs.

Once I caught my breath, I sat up, her feet still holding onto my hard prick. It wanted to soften but somehow the sensuous nylon material was keeping a magical spell on it, willing it to stay hard just a little longer. I could feel the tingling again as she continued to stroke me with her feet while I stared at the hairy pussy that was splayed open before me.

I reached down and spread my cum along the nylons, my fingers now feeling the soft material along with my gooey mess. She moved one foot down slightly to caress the balls again but it continued downward until she was forcing her big toe against my asshole. Again, the tingling increased in my groin from another new sensation that I had never felt before.

"No, I want to do your tits again," I pleaded. She giggled but moved up into position and laid those precious mams against my belly, easily capturing my stiff pole between them. My mind was fuzzy still, but nature took over and my hips started fucking those tits like it had done it a hundred times before. She squeezed her melons together even tighter and I could feel the vacuum she created as I stroked between them, my speed quickly building to a frenzy. In a matter of minutes, another load of cum was shooting out towards my chest, the musky odor masking the smell of pot.

Mary was giggling again as she started to ascend my body in cat-like movements. Her head bent down and sucked my cock, effectively cleaning all the cum off of it. But she didn't stop there. She licked my belly and then started to suck up the gobs of semen that had spilled out onto my stomach and chest. When she was done, she finished her ascent and kissed me deeply, stopping only when the giggling overtook her again.

"What's so funny," I laughed.

"I first sex I've had in six months and I end up giving an eighteen-year-old a footjob and you don't think that's funny?" she chuckled.

I laughed at the visualization because of the pot. Had I not been stoned, I don't think I would have found it amusing as the whole experience had been a profoundly mind-blowing experience. I turned to look at Ione and Tina but they weren't laughing. They were still making out and looked like two lovers who had been apart for years and needed to make up for lost time.

In spite of the pot, I felt a slight pang of jealousy and the sadness that comes with knowing that our relationship would never be the same, nor would it grow into the love I had hoped for. I had lost her to this tiny minx of a teacher. I had known I would probably lose her at the end of summer anyway, but had been hoping for a couple of months to try and change her mind.

Ah, to suffer the slings and arrows of an unrequited love at such a young age. I knew my resolve was strong and my sex drive didn't really care where the sex was coming from as long as I was getting a steady diet of it. I would have to see what the next chapter of my love-life would be like. I was sure of one thing. It would not be boring.

I dozed off with Mary on top of me, her pillowy breasts reminding me of my childhood and going to sleep clutching a teddy bear. Ah, the weird things we think about when stoned.

When I awoke, Mary was still on top of me, my morning wood sandwiched between our flat bellies. Mary stirred at the same time and looked up at me smiling. Then her lips curled slightly as her nose picked up the musky scent in the room. As she rolled off of me, I was acutely aware of a feeling of cotton in my mouth and a very sour taste left by the consumption of excessive amounts of beer.

Mary rolled off of me and we both headed to the bathroom. She took the toilet first while I checked in the closet for towels. While getting the towels, I was fortunate enough to find a half-full box of disposable toothbrushes. This only served to reaffirm my assumption that Tina had these wild flings on a regular basis. I grabbed two of the short-handled toothbrushes along with towels and washcloths.

Malomar
Malomar
386 Followers