Teacher, Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, really! How did you learn this stuff? I didn't even know I could cum that quick."

"I guess you could say I've had some good, umm, teachers," I smiled.

"Oh shit. There have been rumors going around that some teachers have been having sex with students. Did you screw a teacher?" And she jumped off me leaving my pole bobbing in the air.

She looked hurt as well as surprised. I didn't know if she thought it was sick or wrong to have sex with a teacher, or if she was disappointed in me.

"Look, we were just two lonely, horny people and it sort of just happened. It seemed very right at the time and then things just snow-balled from there. But I'm glad it happened. No one got hurt."

"Yeah, as long as no one finds out. They could expel you and then you wouldn't get into college. And the teacher could lose her job."

"Uh, teachers, but we discussed all that and we thought it was worth the risk. Besides we were very discreet."

"If you were so discreet, then how did I hear rumors? And are you going to see her, or them, again?"

"I don't know how you heard rumors. Guys are always talking about scoring with girls when they don't. It could have been something one of the guys made up."

"You didn't answer the second question."

"That's because I don't know the answer. If it bothers you, I won't see her again. Besides, her husband is home now so she'll probably be busy."

"Mrs. Taylor? You fucked Mrs. Taylor? Ha, ha, ha. I thought it was that bitch Ms. Raphael. Now I don't feel so bad. I actually like Mrs. Taylor and I could see how you might not be able to resist her."

She came back and sat down in my lap, but our conversation had been the one thing that could finally deflate me when I was around a naked woman. She kissed me softly and then smiled at me.

"I guess it really doesn't matter right now. We're young and should do our experimenting now or we won't know what we want later in life. I'm sorry if I came across as prudish. I guess I just didn't know you had it in you."

She smiled again at the double meaning and pushed me back on the bed, kissing me deeply and running her hands up my chest. Her little blonde hairs were tickling staff and the monster had reawakened, forcing itself between her legs.

"Oh no you don't. I'm sore enough already. I have something else in mind. Why don't you tell me what happened that night while I clean some of the crud off your flagpole."

And she started kissing her way down my body until she was off the bed and on her knees. I sat back up, not sure where I should start. Kathy's lips and tongue slid the length of my rigid tool and back up again. Then she took the head between her lips as she had earlier and started sucking lightly while she twirled her tongue around it. The feeling was just as stimulating as it had been earlier.

"Well, she asked me to help her grade papers after school and when I got to her room, she shut the door and took off her jacket. I could see her lacy bra through the thin white blouse."

Kathy took over half of me into her mouth then, totally surprising me because I thought this blow job would be just like the first one. She was full of surprises.

"Uh, then she pulled her gorgeous red hair out of that bun sat down next to me. I could smell her perfume and my cock was as hard as it is now."

Kathy was working me up and down now, going a little deeper each time. Her breathing was ragged but she really seemed to be enjoying the story.

"She, uh, leaned over to show me something and her breast was against my arm and it was so soft, except that I thought I could feel her nipple harden. I told myself that she wanted me as much as I wanted her. And when I turned to look at her, those glossy, red lips were only inches away and I wanted to kiss her so bad but I didn't."

Kathy had almost my entire length in her mouth as I felt my swollen purple head bang against the back of her throat. I was breathing just as hard as Kathy now, my own retelling of the story rekindling the fire that had raged inside of me that week. Kathy gave one last shove and I felt this incredible tingling as my engorged knob went down her throat. She held it a few seconds and then started to gag and had to release it to breathe.

"Shit that thing is big," she laughed. "But don't stop, the story is really turning me on again."

Then she hopped back in my lap again and took hold of my stiffened slab of meat and eased herself down on it again. She winced slightly but did some short up and down movements that got our juices lubing things up again and she was fine. She pushed me back down and then started kissing and licking my chest while I continued.

"Well, after that close encounter, she went back to the blackboard while I finished the papers. Then she offered me a ride home. In the car, her dress rode up her legs and she has this beautiful white skin. Kind of like you before you got sunburned," I laughed. "I had to keep my books in my lap the whole way so she wouldn't see my, um, arousal."

Kathy was working her hips now, setting a tempo that was right for her. I was trying to concentrate on the story while trying to match her movements. We were both dripping in sweat again and the smell of sex filled the air.

"That was it for that day but she asked me to help her again on Friday. When I got to her room, she asked if we could do it, the papers that is, at her house. I quickly agreed and then I had to stare at her gorgeous legs again all the way to her place. She got us some beers when we got there and then we graded papers for a while and talked. And God this feels fantastic Kathy! Anyway, she was looking stressed and I offered to massage her neck and then one thing led to another."

We were humping at a feverish pace now. Our wet bodies were slapping together and spraying sweat all over the bed. I could feel her grind her clit into my pelvic bone as my cock snaked its way deep into her pussy. We were moments away.

"So when I kissed her, I thought I would cum in my pants because she started rubbing my hard-on. And it was such a passionate kiss, uh, um, oh shit Kathy."

"Oh yes, Joey. Fuck me. Fuck me. Damn!"

And her body slammed down hard one last time and froze with my cock completely buried inside her as I started blasting another load of boiling cum against her cervix. I thought I would be drained by now, but spurt after spurt shot out of me, my nerves quivering like a frightened child's. I hadn't even noticed Kathy's nails had been digging into my chest when her body stiffened. I could feel her toes curl on my legs and this too sent chills through my body. This was what I had wanted our first time to be like and not the bumbled mess I had turned it into.

She gently lifted herself off me and collapsed on the bed next to me. She reached down to her sore pussy and touched it gingerly, and then raised her hand back up with gobs of cum stuck to her fingers. She looked at me and giggled as she placed the fingers in her mouth and sucked them dry.

"So tell me Joey. Did you fuck her that night?" She was smiling now and didn't seem the least bit jealous.

"Eventually. We had pizza first and then her husband called from overseas just as we were getting hot and heavy. But she could tell he was with another woman so I think to her that justified what she wanted to do with me."

"So were you all macho and took charge?"

"Hell no. I was scared but she took charge of things and we had a great night. And a few more great nights after that. She really taught me a lot."

"I could tell. You were wonderful. But I have to confess now. I had been saving myself for you but when I found out you were my half-brother, I didn't think it was right. But I couldn't be around you without having those feelings so I pushed you away. I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Actually I think it worked out pretty well. I got a lot of experience, had some fun and grew up in a matter of weeks. And I realized that even though I had feelings for other girls, they couldn't match how I felt about you. I'm just not sure what happens from here."

"Well for now, I think we should shower and then you should go home before your mom starts to worry about you. And then maybe you can take me on dates like you did Ione. As for sex with other people, I would prefer you keep your circle small and be careful. I don't want any diseases."

We hopped into the shower and cleaned each other off. She was pretty sore and tired out so she didn't let me get too frisky. When we toweled off, we sat down naked on the bed again. I lay there admiring her perfect body and old reliable reared his swollen head again.

"God damn your mother was right. You're just like her." The stunned look on my face made her laugh. "Don't worry. She explained her problem and what she thinks is your problem. And if she needs help from you to get relief, I guess I don't have a problem with it. In fact, it's so uber kinky I wouldn't mind watching some time. She is so beautiful."

"Hmm, making love to my two favorite people at the same time would be uber kinky," I said stroking my rod as it stood straight up.

"Damn, it is always hard. You, uh, want me to do something again?"

"No, it's okay. He'll calm down once I'm home alone."

"You sure? You're still stroking it and it is kind of sexy watching you do it."

"Let's save that for another time. Maybe I can tell you another story while we do it. Right now I think we're both a little tired and could use some rest."

"Well, it's early. We could rest here."

And she curled herself on my chest with her soft thigh gently forcing my stiffened manhood flat against my belly. I folded my arms around her and we fell into a blissful sleep.

**************************************************

It was a long, hot summer and I kept my promise of keeping my circle of fuck friends small. Linda Taylor called me a few times when Eddie was out of town but Tina Raphael quit her job and got one in the town where Ione was going to school. I guess they really were in love. Mary Kennedy was finally able to go out and find a nice guy she was compatible with and was engaged when I left for college.

Mr. Howard and Mr. Young finally got themselves in trouble when they double-teamed one of their students and were fired. Last I heard they had joined a commune in California.

Lori married her rich kid QB and got the wealth she always craved. But he still didn't get any better in bed. During one of my story-telling sessions, I told Kathy about my relationship with Lori so now we're all best friends and have 3-way masturbation sessions. Sometimes even in public.

And dad was fine with mom and I having sex occasionally as long as it didn't cut into his time with her. I think my libido came from a perfect storm of genes I received from both him and mom.

Life is good. Really, really good.

**********************************

PS - While I relaize this story doesn't really fit totally with the First Time, it is the culmination of a series of events around Joey's first journey into sex.