Teacher Teaches Well Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Causing decides to seduce Joey.
3.8k words
4.62
154.4k
56

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Alita had just finished her report and was exhausted from her day’s work, so after her dinner she took a well deserved bubble bath. As she got undressed she admired her delicious body in front of the mirror, she cupped her voluptuous breasts with both hands as she turned around to see her shapely ass. Looking at herself like that made her wonder why her husband would still cheat on her.

“If he doesn’t want these any more maybe someone else would love to have a taste of these.” Alita thought as she traced the curves of her soft bottom.

Mrs. Alita Causing, was the best friend of Cynthia they had been friends since they became co-workers at the Piedmont School for boys. Alita was in her late thirties and was also married to a Navy man, although they had been married for eight years now, but still Alita has not bore her husband a child. Having no child and having her husband only for 6 months in a year gave Alita all the time to take care of herself, she would go to the gym 4 times a week and jog with Cynthia every morning. All of these sacrifices gave her a very delicious figure, with her long tanned legs, her flat belly, a curvy behind and a most luscious pair of breasts that would make any man drool at its very sight. But with all the hard work to keep herself beautiful for her husband, he still had the nerve to cheat on her. Thinking about how her husband betrayed her made her want to get back at him for treating her this way. So as the bubbles covered her luscious body, Alita plotted how to get back at her cheating husband.

The next morning, as usual the two ladies had their morning jog. After going around the block 5 times the ladies decided to stop and have breakfast at Alita’s house.

“Cynthia would you like a cup of coffee?” Alita asked her friend as she wiped her sweat off her neck.

“No, Litz I’ll just have some OJ.” Cynthia replied as she took a seat by the kitchen counter.

“So when is Ronnie coming back.” Alita asked her friend.

“Actually he’s coming home this afternoon.” Cynthia told Alita with a smirk on her face.

“Why are you making that face, Cynth. Aren’t you happy that your husband will be coming home?” Alita was surprised at her friend’s reaction.

“To tell you frankly my friend, I don’t give a damn if he doesn’t come back, he’s just a distraction to me and Joey.” Cynthia confessed to her friend.

“I’m sorry you feel that way Cynth, but speaking of Joey I need some body to help with cleaning up the attic. Would you ask him if he could come by this afternoon I’ll pay him if he wants to.”

“Oh , is my friend is planning something for my Joey?” Cynthia had a sly smile on her face.

“Oh Cynth, it’s not what your thinking I just want some help.” Alita tried to explain to her friend. But Cynthia will not buy that excuse, she knows that Alita was in the same boat as she was, long neglected by her husband and needing some attention that only a member of the opposite sex can satisfy.

“Okay Litz, don’t be too defensive.” Cynthia reassured her friend , she understood her friend completely so she wasn’t at all jealous if she tried to fuck her young lover.

“Okay I’ll call him after breakfast and then I’ll let him come over after school.”

“Thanks, Cynth you’re a true friend.” Alita thank her friend but her mind was now busy contemplating about her plans for that afternoon.

As they finished breakfast, Cynthia went home and then Alita went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. While taking her shower she grew excited at the prospect of seducing the young boy. As she imagined her plans for that afternoon, instinctively her hands gently cupping her soft breasts kneading them until her nipples stood out like small pebbles, then a hand slid down to her excited pussy playing with her tense clitoris, soliciting a soft cry of pleasure from Alita.

“Haaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhh……….”Alita squealed in pleasure as she gently stroked her swollen love bud.

But not yet satisfied with just playing with her inflamed clit, Alita laid in the tub and then slowly spread her firm legs apart, such that they were resting on the edges of the tub, then she slipped two fingers inside her depraved vagina extracting a satisfying moan from this mature woman.

“Uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm……………” She moaned heavily as she increased the pace of her fingers until

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh………Joeeeeeey……” Alita cried as her body tightened up and then a gush of pleasure coursed through her. That was the first time in nearly a year that she has experienced an orgasm.

As the warm sprays of the shower hit her limp body, Alita thought to herself

“If I could experience this much pleasure just by imagining Joey, how much pleasure will I experience if he puts his cock inside of me.” Alita thought as she continued to rub her spent pussy.

Joey was roused up from his slumber when he heard the phone ring from there kitchen. Joey woke up quite irritated, the incessant ringing of the phone cut short his wonderful dream of him and Mrs. McKinley having sex in her kitchen floor.

“Hello?” he impatiently answered the phone.

“Ah…Yes is this Joey?” came a familiar sweet voice.

“Yes, this is him. Who is this please?”

“Ah…thank God Joey your awake, this is Mrs. McKinley.”

“Ah..good morning ma’m I thought your husband was coming home today?” Joey asked her as he tried not to sound jealous.

“Oh.. let’s not talk about my husband, I called up because Mrs. Causing, remember her, wanted help cleaning up her attic and she asked me I could call you up to ask you if you could help her this afternoon?”

“Oh..Okay I’ll go there when I get off from school.” Joey assured her.

“Mrs. McKinley? I miss you already!” Joey told his lover as he tried to suppress his longing for her.

“I miss you too baby, but remember that this is only temporary. When that asshole returns to his ship I will be all yours again, baby.” Cynthia whispered on the phone as her children played next to her.

“And Joey baby, I love you.” Cynthia affirmed her affections to the boy.

“I love you too ma’m”

And with those words there conversation ended and Joey got ready for school, his heart deeply saddened by not having had a chance to make love to Mrs. McKinley.

That afternoon, after getting off from school Joey hurriedly went home and then changed to his working clothes and then went to Mrs. Causing’s house. When he got there Alita was outside doing some gardening. She was wearing a white blouse, which accentuated perfectly her smooth tan skin, and a pair of very short shorts which showed off generously her slender ,well tanned legs. As he approached her, Joey observed Mrs. Causing, he thought that she was quite pretty with her short black hair, and her cute smile wonderfully complimenting her lovely face. But as his gaze went down south, it dawned on him why at the first instance that he saw Mrs. Causing he felt his cock instantly got hard. It was obvious to him that Mrs. Causing possessed a figure that any man would die for, with her delicious pair of breasts and her enticingly soft behind any man would be a fool not to want to partake of that luscious body of hers. But as he came nearer to Mrs. Causing he tried to wipe away those lustful thoughts from his mind.

“Good afternoon Mrs. Causing?” He politely greeted her as he gently patted her on the shoulder to get her attention.

“Oh….Joey you startled me!” Alita turned around when she felt Joey’s warm hand touched her shoulder.

“Ah..ah..I’m sorry Mrs. Causing I didn’t mean to frighten you, Mrs. McKinley told me you needed some help cleaning your attic?” Joey apologized to her but his eyes were inspecting Mrs. Causing her full-bodied figure.

“Oh..Yes Joey I needed some boxes to be brought to the attic, is it alright if you could help me move them?”

“No problem ma’m. So where should we start ma’m.” Joey was eager to start working, he could feel a hard on coming on to him, just by staring at Mrs. Causing’s beautiful breasts, and he didn’t want her to see the bulge that was forming inside his pants.

So Alita guided him to were the garage was and then the two of them worked together, Alita filled the boxes with her things while Joey carried them to the attic it was hard work but Joey enjoyed it immensely because every time Mrs. Causing was filling up the boxes, she would bend over with her shapely ass hanging in the air Joey would just stare at her bottom trying to control his self from touching those soft bundles of flesh.

When the work was finished, Alita made Joey some refreshments and then excused her self so she could take a bath. When she returned, Alita wore only a pink silk robe.

As Alita sat next to Joey, her alluring fragrance filled the kitchen thus giving the young man sitting next to her an instant boner.

“Joey I just want to thank you for helping this afternoon, without you I don’t know how I would have finished that job.”

“It was no problem Mrs. Causing, just glad to help.” Joey assured her as his eyes wandered all over the mature woman’s body.

As Joey was eating his sandwich, Alita reached down from her stool to rub her calves, as she did this the front of her robe opened up very slightly just enough to give young Joey a glimpse of her bra covered breast, the lace bra trying, but to no avail, to cover up her soft mounds of hot flesh. Seeing her that way didn’t help abate Joey’s growing erection as he awkwardly tried to conceal his erection from the mature lady next to him.

When Alita felt that Joey was struggling to cover up the bulge in his pants, she straightened up and then remarked

“Oooohhh….my calves hurt from walking around in those damn shoes!” Alita declared.

“Joey can I ask you another favor?” Alita was now ready to start the seduction of her young visitor.

“What is that ma’m?” Joey asked her while he shifted his position again to get a comfortable position so that the bulge in his pants would not be exposed to Mrs. Causing’s sight.

“Oh I was just wondering if you could give my calves a rub because they hurt like hell.”

“Well, okay ma’m” Joey answered her as he kneeled down and reached down to her feet.

“No…..no.. not here, let’s go to the couch.”

At the living room Alita sat adjacent to Joey on the couch, then she placed her leg on top of Joey’s lap, inadvertently brushing against his straining erection. When the young man began massaging the firm muscles of her calves, Alita almost jumped out of her skin. Every spot his hands touched tingled as her body began to shudder.

"Oh my……this boy has talented hands." she thought

Joey felt her trembling and took his hand away.

"Am...am I hurting you, Mrs. Causing?" he asked.

“I hope I’m not applying too much pressure on it?”

"No! No It's fine, Joey. Don't stop." Alita Replied

As Joey continued to rub Mrs. Causing’s legs he was growing more and more uncomfortable as her bare leg brushed against his swollen manhood. Not only that, while sitting on the couch Mrs. Causing’s robe was opened slightly, giving Joey a peep at her white lace panties.

Continuing to massage Mrs. Causing’s sweet legs, Joey’s cock kept growing and his jeans were getting tighter. His prick hurt. It felt as if the circulation to his cock was being cut off. He had to do something or else

"I...I gotta use the bathroom," he groaned.

“Oh okey…, it’s the one on the right.” Alita replied as she pointed to the direction of the bathroom.

She'd noticed his swollen crotch and it excited her.

“It looked enormous!” she took a deep breath as she watched him walk out of the living room.

If she was going to get what she wanted, it was the time to act. She straightened up and then started for the bathroom, walking quietly.

Joey, as if in pain, stood inside the bathroom. He unzipped his jeans and freed his throbbing manhood. He clutched it gently and groaned with pleasure. Glistening beads of pre-cum oozed from the tip of his inflamed shaft as his hand began stroking it. He closed his eyes and imagined it was Mrs. Causing's hand, not his, stroking his cock.

"Ohhhhh!!! Mrs. Causing! Yesss!!" he moaned faintly.

The woman whose name he was calling quietly opened the bathroom door , trying not to make any noise. When she saw what was happening, her heart skipped a beat as she saw Joey was stroking his humongous cock. Joey's eyes were closed, so he was unaware of her presence. Alita heard him whisper her name and almost fainted in her excitement. The young man was dreaming of fucking her! Alita was terribly excited to see the young man calling her name as he masturbated his swollen manhood, she couldn’t wait to taste him.

Nervously, she moved toward him. Joey smelled her perfume and opened his eyes. He was shocked to see Mrs. Causing standing next to him, her eyes wild with lust.

"Would you let me do that for you?" Alita said as she kneeled in front of him and the long, slim fingers of her soft hand enveloped his cock .She began to gently to stroke his manhood.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh……………Yesssssssss……….”Joey groaned his approval.

“You like that, Joey?” Alita asked him as she looked up to see Joey, with his eyes closed, and grinning from ear to ear.

Joey did not answer her but just nodded to answer her query.

“Then baby, get ready cause you’ll like this even better.” Alita proudly declared as she kissed his throbbing organ and then gently consumed his cock in to her mouth.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh……….Oooooooohhhhhh…….that’s the best….Mrs. Caussssiiiiiiiiing.” Joey cried as his cock disappeared inside Alita’s experienced mouth.

When Joey's enlarged shaft slid between her lips, Alita quivered with anticipation. She wanted to make him come, to feel his juices gushing into her mouth, to swallow them! Joey’s body terembled, barely able to comprehend what was going on. He could not believe the new sensation that he was feeling. As he looked down he could not fathom that Mrs. Causing the best friend of his lover was actually sucking his cock! Thrills wilder than any he'd envisioned in his wildest dreams started to run through his body, he was about to come. His erection slid in to her mouth and he felt warmness emanating from his balls and then without warning

“Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh………Mrs. Causiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!” Joey cried out.

A gush of his hot, sticky fluids spewed into her mouth as the mature lady tried to swallow all of the boy's come, but there was just too much. Slippery, gooey juices oozed out of her mouth and dripped down her chin. She felt a pleasant sensation run through her pussy and she realized she'd just experienced a small orgasm.

Joey's erection began to diminish, but Alita continued sucking and licking it. When it was completely limp and licked clean, she let the drooping shaft slid out of her mouth. She sat back on her heels and smiled at Joey.

"Was that good for you, Joey?" she asked in breathless anticipation.

"It was unbelievable! Nobody's...I mean...nobody's done that to me before " Joey stuttered his reply

“I’m glad that you liked it……” Alita said as she stood up and then kissed young Joey passionately.

Alita introduced her tongue in to Joey’s waiting mouth and Joey reciprocated by sucking on her soft tongue, letting him taste some of his cum with Joey’s hand sliding inside her robe , cupping her beautiful breast and soliciting a soft moan of approval from the mature lady.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh…………” Alita moaned as she got Joey’s hand from her bosom and placed it on her sopping wet vagina.

As Joey felt the heat and the wetness emanating through her panties, he gently pulled her panties aside and then slowly ran his fingers up and down her dripping cunt. Excitement shot through her body when the young man’s fingers began to explore her soaked vagina. Alita thought she would come, right then and there! The young man's finger tickled her clitoris. She writhed in ecstasy as she lifted one leg on top of the hamper, giving young Joey’s hands free access to her hot pussy.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh……….Joeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy…..it’s been so long since someone has touched me there……..oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh……..”Alita cried as Joey’s fingers worked their wonders on her long neglected pussy.

"Joey!!! Joey!! Joeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!!!" she wailed, her back arching, her body on fire.

Although she was terribly aroused she stopped Joey’s overtures on her aching pussy so that they could go upstairs to her bedroom, the bathroom was no place to do what she wanted them to do.

"Come with me, Joey, dear," Alita whispered.

Holding the young man, they went upstairs to her bedroom. When they reached her bedroom, she guided Joey to the bed and had him lay down. Then she stripped her robe off , exposing her delicious breasts to Joey’s lustful eyes. Only in her panties, Alita joined him on the bed and they were locked again in another passionate embrace. Joey’s hands groped for her delectable tits and when he got hold of them he gently lowered his mouth unto them and began to lick and suck on her soft mounds of hot flesh.

“Haaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa……….Joey………please don’t stop baby……”She wailed as Joey licked and nibbled on her rigid nipples.

She felt excitement raging deep inside her. Joey's tongue was letting her experience feelings that she has not yet felt before and it was driving her crazy. She felt her love juices gushing out of her vagina as she pushed Joey’s head down in to her vagina.

Joey understood what Mrs. Causing wanted him to do, so he spread her legs apart and then gently kissed his way up to her vagina. He started by kissing her calves, then he went further down her thighs until finally reaching her vagina, pulling her soaked wet panties aside.

Alita’s body writhed in pleasure as she felt Joey’s hot breath go down her legs and finally resting on her pussy.

“Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh…………Joey yessssssssss……….”Alita cried out as Joey began to teasingly lick her swollen clit.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Joey…….please suck it baby……..please.”

Not to disappoint his mature lover, Joey gently sucked on her inflamed clitoris causing her to buck her hips wildly and push his head deeper in to her sopping wet vagina.

“Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh……….Joey please don’t stop baby……..”

“I need you inside me baby………….please fuck me Joey..” Alita begged.

Needing no more encouragement, Joey got on top of her and then yanked her lace panties off of her. She clutched at him and her hips rose, probing for his magnificent member.

"Fuck me, Joey!!! I need you to fuck me Joey!!!" Alita demanded

With his heart pounding with excitement, Joey slid between her out-spread legs and let the tip of his cock brush the burning wetness of her vagina. He moaned softly as he pushed forward, feeling the warmth of her vagina envelope his erection.

"Yessssss!!! Oh, Joey!!!…………. Yessssssssssssss!!!!!" Alita groaned as Joey's inflamed shaft slid into her, stretching her walls like never before.

She pushed her hips upward, meeting his thrust, inviting him deeper into her. This was more satisfying than she imagined it would be! When all of the young man’s rock hard cock finally got inside her, she felt fuller then she'd ever been. His cock reached parts of her that has never been touched before and she couldn't believe how good it felt! Then Joey began sliding his cock in and out of her mature pussy. “Ooooooooooohhhhhh………Joey that’s it baby fuck me baby……” Alita moaned as she reached for Joey’s butt and pushing him deeper in to her cunt

As Joey’s enormous cock sawed through her drenched pussy, Alita felt the wonderful sensation of an orgasm building rapidly inside her such that

"Joey!!!!! Oooooooooohhhhhhh……………. Oh, Joey!!!" Alita cried, reaching for him, clawing at him, as unrestrained feelings of pleasure ran through her delicious body.

12