Teacher Teaches Well Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Joey!! Oh, Joeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm coming!!!!! I'm commminnnnggggg!!!!!" she wailed as her body writhed in ecstasy of her orgasm

Still riding the peaks and valleys of her orgasm, Alita's vagina continued to heave around Joey’s cock, milking him, setting him up for his own scorching climax.

“Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh………Mrs. Causing I’m cummmmmmiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggg………” Joey screamed. “Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh baby come inside me …….Joey………” Alita shrieked as Joey’s hot juices bathed the insides of her mature pussy.

As Joey’s hot cum filled her pussy, Alita was hit by a still more intense sensation of delight.

"Yessssss!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessss!!!!" she cried, her body striving against his, seeking all the pleasure she could get.

Experiencing the pleasure of coming together, the lover’s lay spent on of the couch. Joey collapsing on top of her and reluctantly removing his organ inside her. Mrs. Causing, suddenly felt very empty as her pussy was devoid of Joey’s humongous cock. Joey’s head rested on her luscious breast and she clutched on to him as he remained in between her outspread legs.

“Oh…..darling that was wonderful……….” Alita breathlessly commented as she stroked her lover’s mane.

“Oooohh…..I loved it Mrs. Causing…”Joey remarked as he looked at his new found lover beaming in satisfaction.

Alita liked it that Joey did not call her by her first name and still referred to her as Mrs. Causing. Alita felt excited hearing Joey calling her that way given that it added to the taboo of the whole situation. There she was a woman in her forties sharing the pleasure of sex with a boy not even out of high school and it added to the stimulation.

“I must admit Cynthia taught you very well when it comes to making love to a woman.” Alita told young Joey while she kissed him on the forehead.

“Ah…ah..you know about me and Mrs. McKinley?”

“Yes Joey.. she told me the yesterday.. And I’m sure glad she told me darling, because your such a terrific lover..baby.” Alita confessed to him as she slipped her hand in between them, gently grabbing his cock and stroking it.

“So is it all right with you if we make love together, the 3 of us in one bed?” Joey asked her as his manhood came alive again imagining the possibility of actually making love to two beautiful mature ladies at the same time.

“That’s not a problem with me honey, all I want to do is to make to you baby.” she replied as she kissed him passionately while guiding his throbbing organ to her ravenous vagina.

She wanted him to make love to her once more!

12