Teacher Teaches Well!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yes ma’m, I would love too!”

Then without hesitation he quickly took off all his clothes and joined her inside the shower.

“Joey will you put some body shampoo on me.” Cynthia asked Joey as she handed him a bottle of some liquid shampoo and turning her back from him.

Joey did not answer but he just got the bottle and poured some on his open palm and then gently applied it on Cynthia’s wet body. First he applied it on her back and when he was through with that part he reached over to her breast and gently massaged those soft mounds of hers and sending her in fits of pleasure.

“Oh, Joey that feels really good.” Cynthia moaned in pleasure.

After a few minutes on massaging her voluptuous breasts he transferred his attention to her pussy. He knelt in front of her and lifted her leg to his shoulder and then he started to lick her pussy. Licking her pussy in wild abandon, sucking on her clit sending her convulsing in utter pleasure.

“Haaaaaaaahhhhhhh Joey baby please don’t stop, it feels really gooooooood.”As he slipped his finger inside Cynthia’s drenched pussy.

After a few minutes of getting her mature pussy eaten by her student Cynthia came to thumping orgasm.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh Joey baby you are the best!!!!!!!!” Cynthia screamed as her body stiffened from her orgasm.

Then she held Joey’s head up and then lowered her leg from his shoulder and then she motioned for him to get up. As the sharp sprays of the shower hit their naked bodies, the lovers engaged in a passionate embrace, which lasted for a few minutes.

As they broke there embrace Joey asked her a question.

“Mrs. McKinley can you jerk me off again?”

But Cynthia had another thing in mind

“I’ll give you something better than a hand job Joey.” Cynthia told Joey as she guided him out of the shower and then dried him off.

Then the two of them went out of the bathroom and in to Cynthia’s bedroom. Her bedroom had the walls colored all white and then her bed was like a piece out of the middle ages with its white canopy and its mattress was covered in white linen. As they entered, Cynthia guided Joey to the bed and laid him on the bed. Then she kneeled in front of him and then stroked his young cock to its full erection. Then she gently removed the towel from around her body and then lay beside the young man on her bed. She gently ran kisses around his body and then she got on top of Joey and then guided his cock in to dripping pussy.

“Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh Joey your so biiiiiig.” Cynthia screamed as half of Joey’s 10-inch cock entered her pussy.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Mrs. McKinley you’re so hot.” Joey reacted as he experienced his first sexual intercourse.

After a while Cynthia’s pussy grew accustomed to the size of Joey’s cock so she lowered herself deeper into Joey’s throbbing cock until all of it was inside her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh Joey your cock is the best, baby I love you!” Cynthia expressed her satisfaction as she straddled Joey’s cock.

The newfound sensation of being inside a woman was just too much for Joey such that within a few minutes he was on the brink of an orgasm.

“Mrs. McKinleeeeeeeeeeey, I’m cummmmmmmminng” He warned his mature lover of his impending ejaculation. “Ok baby cum inside me, come on baby”

And within seconds he squirted his entire load in to her pussy. But his ejaculation did not stop her from pumping his cock in her pussy such that she also had an orgasm, the second time that morning, just seconds after he had his.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joey baby I love yooooooooooou!” Cynthia screamed as she clutched on to her lovers’ body.

As the two lovers lay spent on the bed, Joey rubbed Cynthia’s body lingering on her breasts and kneading them to Cynthia’s satisfaction.

“Ma’am I thought we were not to have intercourse?” Joey innocently asked her.

“Oh Joey, You are too much of a temptation for me, I can’t stand being near you and not have your wonderful cock inside my pussy. And by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Cynthia confessed to her student.

“Oh I have forgotten it was my birthday” Joey retorted as they laughed on her bed.

The rest of the day was spent by Joey and Cynthia making love in every room in the house and in every conceivable position until her children came back from there grandma’s house. That day Cynthia made Joey a man and she also fulfilled her fantasies with Joey.