Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex, punishment, pissing in front of her Master before bed.
2.2k words
4.07
56.2k
27

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me show you my humble palace little one," Ramesh said, gently patting her on her naked buttocks. "TV room first."

Neeta walked towards the TV room with Ramesh's hand on her buttocks. She saw a big screened TV with a home theater sound system and a cushioned sofa set. It was a spacious place to watch TV.

The bathroom was small, with a small shower area. The kitchen was relatively spacious.

"Let's go upstairs, after you," Ramesh said, guiding Neeta out of the kitchen. She climbed upstairs, giving him an eyeful of her ass.

There was a living area where the stairs came to an end. There was no furniture in this area. There was just one door, to her right hand side. They went in to find a spacious bedroom with a master bed and a table and a full length mirror. To her left was another door, leading to a bathroom with a large Jacuzzi.

"How is it?"

"It's wonderful Sir," Neeta said.

"But of course, you will have to earn the right to use all these facilities. It will be at my discretion only."

"I understand Sir."

"Go downstairs, and kneel in the living room, by the door, facing the stairs. I'll be back."

"Yes Sir."

Ramesh watched her as she walked away. Yes, she had one of the prettiest asses he had ever set his hands on. None of his long lasting women had escaped a hard spanking. Some women loved to be spanked. Some others were 'converted.'

He made sure that they loved everything he gave them, including spankings.

He had meted out a number of spankings to Neeta, for various reasons. She naturally liked it when she was spanked. Usually her ass would end up getting a light shade of red after a spanking. She will now have so much more, he thought mischievously, as he opened a drawer in his table.

He went downstairs shirtless. She was standing on her knees. He stood in front of her.

"You can rest your ass on the back of the heels," he said, and she complied. "Spread your legs. Your cunt should always be visible and available. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," she replied changing her posture.

"Hands on thighs, palms facing out. Thrust your breasts forward" he added. Neeta changed her posture again.

Ramesh circled her once and stood in front of her. "This is good. This will be how you will present yourself on your knees. Your cunt will always be displayed and accessible."

"Yes Sir."

Ramesh walked over to her, reaching for his pocket and producing a collar. He tied it around her neck and stepped back to see his work.

"Nice," he said. "Now I can attach a leash when I want to lead you."

Neeta looked down. Ramesh came up to her and spoke to her. "Do you feel good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I will inform you of some ground rules here, okay?"

"Okay Sir."

"Good. While you are here, you will be naked, always. You might wear accessories such as a collar or a leash and so on. But basically you will be naked irrespective of the occasion. Even with a visitor around. I do not think children will visit here. The adults who visit here would have seen enough naked women not to get shocked. You will act normal, if I do not order you anything special. Understood?"

"Yes Sir," Neeta said, feeling apprehensive. She was not feeling happy about the prospect of being seen in her birthday suit by other people.

"And you will do as I tell you. If you want something, you have to ask for it. Even when you want to go to the toilet you will have to ask for permission."

"Yes Sir."

"You will crawl at home, if not told otherwise. Okay?"

"Okay Sir."

"Good, that is it for now. It's time that I fucked you tonight. Ever since I saw you naked on the road, I wanted it."

Neeta smiled slightly. She knew he admired her body and it made her happy, irrespective of being his slave.

"You may take my clothes off and start worshipping it," he said.

She unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped it and pulled it down. His half erect cock could be clearly seen under the boxer shorts he wore. He removed the jeans out of his legs and stood up straight for her to pull the shorts down.

Neeta looked at the large black monster nestled in a thick jungle of hair. She loved the smell and the taste of it. This was her biggest problem. She never had met a man who could please her like Ramesh did. She was so unashamed of her sexuality with him. She wanted to be with him, as anyone he would want her to be; even a slave.

Neeta cupped his balls in one hand and started licking his cock, holding it from its base. She swallowed it up slowly after she had applied enough saliva. Then she moved to and fro, continuing to cup his balls. She alternated several times in licking his balls and sucking his cock.

"Bend over. I want to fuck you doggie," Ramesh said. She gently complied, falling on hands and knees with her ass up.

He crouched and started licking her. She was already wet.

"My goodness, this bitch is on heat," he said and slapped her ass. Neeta cried in pain, and the humiliation of being called a bitch in heat. She always felt humiliated to be called a bitch.

She did not have much time to ponder. Ramesh pushed his cock against her vagina and gently pushed in. It went all the way down, before he started making thrusts. These soon became fast and deep, thrusting into the deep inside of her body and soul.

He reached under her and found her breasts, which he fondled for a while. He then grabbed her by her waist and continued to fuck her, occasionally slapping her ass.

As he neared his climax, Ramesh accelerated and started spanking her hard. Then he grabbed her tight by her waist and drove in strongly. He erupted inside her, driving in hard in a final thrust.

He waited inside her for a long time before pulling out. Some of his cum was already leaking out.

"Lie down and cum for me," he said.

He sat down on the sofa and watched as she played with her clit. Cum leaked out of her pussy as she played with herself. Ramesh did not care. He wanted her pussy to leak as much cum as it would.

Knowing his eyes were on her pussy only made Neeta even hornier. She was unashamedly his and relished at the fact that he could see her masturbate.

Her mind flew off somewhere far away as she climaxed explosively.

Ramesh waited until she had returned to her senses before moving close to her.

"On hands and knees, ass up, and kiss my feet," he said. She carried out his orders and kissed him adoringly. She worshipped him, genuinely, especially after she was sexually satisfied.

"See, you have leaked cum on the floor. Lick it all clean!" Ramesh ordered.

Neeta felt slightly ashamed when she saw the puddle made by his cum leaked out of her pussy. She moved her face there, still on her hands and knees.

"Clean it up, slut!" he said spanking her hard.

Neeta started licking her Master's cum from the floor. It gave her some trouble as it refused to leave the floor. But she managed to lick and suck it all up and swallow.

"Good girl," Ramesh said, crouching near her and patting her head. "Walk to the bedroom now."

Neeta stood up and saw him looking at her in displeasure.

"Bend over, foolish slut!"

Neeta bent over, trying to figure out what happened.

"You know, slave," Ramesh spoke. "As your Master, I own you and I can do anything I want. But I do everything for a reason. Punishments are earned. So are gifts. They are earned by you. I am not a sadist to punish you unnecessarily. But when it is due, I will unmercifully punish you. Get it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Any question now?"

Neeta waited. "Am I being punished now, Sir?"

"You will be. You know why?"

"Ummm... No Sir"

"Figure it out. Anything else, slut?"

"No Sir."

"Good. Now tell me. Why am I going to punish you?" he asked.

"I don't know Sir" she replied, and received a hard slap on her ass.

"You are a naughty girl. You can't recall your instructions," he said, spanking her hard. At least twenty blows were received by each of her ass cheeks before she stopped.

"I am sorry Sir," she said. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "What did I do wrong?"

"How are you supposed to walk?" he asked.

Then it occurred to her. She had not crawled.

"I'm sorry Sir. I now realize" she said.

"Hmm... Let's walk then, shall we?"

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh had an eyeful of her as she crawled towards the bedroom, up the stairs. He opened the door for her and asked her to kneel by the bed. She did as she was ordered.

"Good girl. You look pretty when you crawl," he said caressing her head.

"Thank you Sir."

"It's time for bed. I need a pee. What about you?"

"I want too, Sir"

"You want what, slave?"

"I want to pee, Sir"

"Good. You should not be ashamed to ask for permission slut," he said, stepping back. "Now ask for permission."

Neeta looked at him and turned her eyes down. "May I... May I pee, Sir?"

"Yes, you may pee, slut. Let's go."

She crawled behind him to the bathroom. "Go there," he said, pointing the shower. She crawled there.

"Turn this way, squat, and pee. Spread your legs. I should be able to watch."

Neeta's humiliation was supreme. She squatted and waited. "How was an adult woman supposed to urinate in front of a man unashamedly?" she thought. She looked over his naked body, and all of a sudden, she decided that she would do it.

There was no other option.

Ramesh watched attentively as she urinated. What else was he supposed to do? Here was one of the prettiest women he had seen, spreading her legs as wide as possible and urinating in front of him. She was pretty, even in this most private of her acts.

He knew that she had her under his control, more than ever before.

"Let me wash your cunt," he said after she had finished peeing, and started to urinate at her pussy. "Stay still," he said as he aimed the stream straight at her groin.

"Clean me" he said, standing over her once he was finished. Neeta reached for the tap.

"Who asked you to use water?" Ramesh asked. Neeta looked at him, puzzled.

"Lick me clean!"

Neeta looked at his penis head, debating on what to do for a moment. She knew that he was serious and was feeling strange.

"Come on babe. You have to learn these things," Ramesh said, reaching for the back of her head and pulling her closer. "Sooner the better."

Neeta felt a repulsive feeling as she licked him. It felt a bit salty. She licked him thoroughly, getting used to it as she continued.

"Good girl," he said. "Have a wash and come to bed."

"Thank you Sir."

She watched his muscular buttocks as he walked back. He was a powerful man and she knew that he loved her. She felt a mixture of adoration and confusion when thinking of what he did to her just now.

He was already on the bed when she crawled back. He asked her to climb up and cuddled her. She kept her head on his chest and smiled with him.

"You look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you."

"You will do fine little girl. You are doing fine."

"I think so Sir."

"You know why I have ordered you to live naked?" Ramesh asked.

"No Sir."

"That is an easy answer," he said, pinching her nipple.

"But Sir... How am I to know what you think?" Neeta replied.

Ramesh smiled. "You are a smart girl."

"You think so, Sir?"

"Sometimes, little one, Sometimes," he said. "And it is good to have a smart, educated girl as a slave. Just imagine what would happen if the school finds out that this sexy young teacher lives naked at home and does not wear panties to school."

Neeta smiled. "They will want to fuck me right there Sir," she said.

"Indeed. I wonder what will happen if you tell the story to someone."

"I wish not to think of that eventuality Sir."

"Of course," Ramesh said. "Anyway, I want you to live naked here because you have to get used to be unashamed of your nudity. In time, you will love it. Besides, you are too pretty to be hidden behind clothes."

"I think I should say thank you Sir" Neeta replied.

"Of course, you should," Ramesh said, pinching her nipple quite hard.

"Thank you Sir" she said.

"You are a smart slut," he replied. "I can't wait till tomorrow to start training you to be a totally unashamed one."

Neeta looked at him briefly and turned her eyes down.

"Go to sleep little girl. In the morning, wake me up by sucking my cock, okay?"

"Okay Sir"

He cuddled her closer and closed his eyes.