Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
The slave ends her first full day in training.
2.1k words
4.02
31.3k
10

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta contemplated on sitting up and then decided against it since it occurred to her that there might be hidden cameras around. She was not so sure about Ramesh. She knew he trusted her in general. But this was something where she did not know if he would not trust her.

She sat on her hands and knees, ass raised up and legs spread wide. She faced the door and started writing.

"What if there is a camera right behind me?" she thought. She knew that her most intimate areas would be unashamedly on display. Not that it made any difference. Despite that, she always felt this uneasiness when she exposed herself.

Her parents would be shocked if they knew what was happening to their daughter.

"This slave will focus on her work. This slave will focus and obey" Neeta wrote on. As she went on, she was wondering what she was doing, subjecting herself to this. The images of her parents passed before her. "What if they are staring at me from behind?" she wondered. If they saw her, they would never approve of their daughter exposing her pussy and asshole in this manner.

She wondered what her friends and colleagues think of her if they knew.

She wondered if a student came from behind and saw their teacher's asshole exposed unashamedly. Or, what if a parent got to know?

This is what made her submit to Ramesh. She could not let people see her in that manner.

"Who knows, they might have their own secret lives" she thought.

She finished writing, and sat up on her knees. Her knees hurt, and she rested her buttocks on the feet and spread her legs. A gentle breeze coming through the door blew over her pussy and she smiled to herself. It was hot inside the house. The garden would be much better.

Neeta waited anxiously. She did not know if the gate was locked. If not, someone might come and find her on display, she thought.

Then it occurred to her that Ramesh is not the type of man who would endanger her, especially when he was absent. She felt a bit of relief.

Yet, the anxious feeling never really disappeared. She waited, half expecting something crazy to happen. It was no surprise that she was startled by the sound of the gate opening. To her relief, she saw that it was none other than Ramesh.

"How are you slave?" he asked as he stepped in, carrying a bag.

"I am good Sir."

"Great. I brought pizza for us. I thought I would have something special, even though its lunch."

"Thank you Sir"

He went to the kitchen, and returned without the bag. Then he took her book to inspect.

"Not bad, slave" he commended her.

"Thank you Sir"

"There is room for improvement always" Ramesh added.

"Please teach me Sir"

"Right now, I am hungry" replied Ramesh, removing his T-shirt. He sat on the sofa and told her to bring food.

"No need for a bowl for you. Just bring the food"

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh watched the girl crawl to the kitchen. He could not see her asshole as he wanted. Also he knew her knees would hurt with too much crawling. He made a mental note to change her posture.

Neeta returned with the bag and a bottle of water. Ramesh had the TV on and was seated on the sofa. He took the pizza box out and laid it near him.

"Bring your water bowl too"

"Yes Sir"

"And crawl with your ass up. No need to touch the ground with the knees. But spread the legs as much as possible."

"Yes Sir"

Ramesh watched Neeta move away, her pussy and asshole revealed with no obstruction. He recalled something he had in his mind for her. Another mental note was made.

"By the time I finish your training, you will not know what decency and humility is" he thought. His image of her was a wanton slut who never felt humiliated if she was asked to perform the most debasing act even in public.

When she returned, Ramesh ordered her to kneel near him. He fed her while he had his own meal. During her meal, she was ordered to play with her clit without cumming. He enjoyed her obvious displeasure at being denied her climax.

After their lunch, they both went to the kitchen, Ramesh carrying the stuff and following the crawling girl. He filled her bowl with water and told her to drink.

Once she was done, he ordered her to stand up.

"Wash the dishes, and return to the bedroom," Ramesh said, slapping her ass hard. "Be quick about it, okay?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl," he said, rubbing the place where he had just spanked her. Then he squeezed her ass and turned back.

***

He was on his bed when Neeta crawled in. He had removed his clothes and was reading a newspaper.

"Climb up and suck me," he ordered without taking his eyes off the newspaper. "No hands allowed. Mouth only."

Neeta climbed up the bed and struggled a while to take his cock in. She used her tongue and tried to "pick and gobble" it. Her struggle and sense of powerlessness excited him and made him hard, which in turn helped her to grab him.

She slowly took him in and then started moving to and fro slowly, supporting herself on her hands and knees. His cock hardened with her effort and she felt a hint of pride at her success. Maybe she was his slave; she was already under his control. Despite that, his cock was, for a slight moment, at her mercy. She loved his cock, and the love and adoration continued to grow.

"Work for it slut! You'll get your dessert if you do this job well," Ramesh said. "Remember not to spill even a drop."

There was no need for this instruction.

***

They slept till early evening. Ramesh put on a cuff to her left leg, chained it to a bedpost and let her sleep with him. She slept on his chest, with her right leg thrown over his body. It would have made a beautiful sight for a third person watching them.

Neeta felt the sense of safety with him, perhaps unlike with anyone before.

***

Neeta woke up suddenly. It was almost dusk and the room was considerably dark. She sat up and saw his penis. She was tempted.

She tried to remember. Did he order her to wake him up, or did not he? No, she was lost in her thoughts.

Anyway, her bladder was full. She had lapped up a lot of water after lunch and it was the result. She cursed her bladder. More water meant more pee and more pee meant more shows for her Master.

If her parents knew what she was doing as part of her sex life, she thought.

"Yes mamma, he is so good in bed. We have sex often" she could tell her mother. But how was she ever tell her the other things? "He controls me. I am his. Completely his slave. I am to seek permission for everything. Even to use the toilet. If he wants I am to pee in front of him."

The thought dreaded her.

But she turned back to his penis, crowned with the thick jungle of curly pubic hair. She slowly moved on and kissed it. It smelled of him and also of her. Faintly.

She took him in.

"Slave" Ramesh said.

She knelt. "Master!"

"Did I ask you to wake me up?"

"I... I don't remember Master" she said, shuddering.

"The cane. Ten across the ass tonight!"

"Thank you for reminding me sir" Neeta said. By now, her ass was used to such punishments. Yet they hurt.

"You have a lot to learn little slave."

"I know sir."

"Cook something for tonight!"

"Ok sir. Anything?"

"Yes. You can decide from what we have."

"Ok sir."

He did not mention giving her permission to pee. She was too scared to ask.

***

As she was cooking, Neeta was lost in thought about her future. She actually did not know of her future and what was in store for her. A lifetime with Ramesh like this would be an interesting proposition.

A naked slave.

She thought she would get used to living naked, crawling, being his piss dump and all other humiliations for the time being. But, forever? Especially when she got older?

A sixty year old slave, living naked? What if he dumps her before that?

Also, what if she has kids? She could not believe being a naked slave and raising children.

"No" she thought. "Never."

Neeta did not notice Ramesh approach and standing by the door, staring at her ass.

"You have a pretty ass slave girl" she heard him say.

She was startled, but then adjusted her composure.

"Thank you sir!"

"On your knees! You must be thirsty"

She sank down on her knees and opened her mouth. Ramesh approached him slowly, causing his half erect penis to sway slightly.

"That cock!" Neeta thought. If not for her bladder, she would not have cared if he fucked her then and there.

"Let us drink it all," Ramesh said.

"Yes sir!"

Neeta felt repulsive as she gulped his urine. He stood there passively. She had to learn.

Once he was done, Ramesh left the kitchen. "Get back to work!" he said as he left. Neeta stared at his ass, and then resumed her work.

Now she had more liquid and still no permission to urinate. Her bladder cried for release, but she did not dare disobey her Master.

***

Dinner went quietly. Once again Neeta had hers in her bowl, turning her exposed ass towards her Master. She then had water.

Her bladder was almost exploding.

Ramesh, who was still naked, ordered her to wash the dishes and be present at the living room. Neeta crawled in after a few minutes.

He was seated on the sofa, with cane in hand.

"Time for your punishment little bitch."

She stared at him blankly. He got up and walked behind her.

"Count! If you make a mistake, we will start all over again."

"Sir? May I ask you something?"

"What is it slut?"

"Can I pee Master?"

"No!"

"Master?"

"Shut the fuck up, okay? Ten more with the cane."

"Master. Thank you Master. But this slave's bladder is full"

"Control it!" said Ramesh. "If you can't, just piss right here!"

"Here?"

"Why not?" Ramesh barked, and brought down the cane on Neeta's buttocks. Startled, her bladder opened up.

Ramesh laughed. Overwhelmed with shame, Neeta started crying. Ramesh crouched beside her and patted her head.

"It's okay slave girl. Piss!"

Neeta completely relieved herself and slumped on her puddle, exhausted.

***

Ramesh lifted the piss drenched girl up and carried her to the upstairs bathroom. She held to him until he put her down by the jacuzzi.

Have a good bath. Then you can clean the living room.

Neeta watched him have a shower in the shower cubicle. She was too afraid to speak to him.

"Once you are done, come downstairs."

"Yes Sir!"

When she returned to the living room, she saw him sitting on the sofa. He pointed to a mop, cleaning liquid and bucket.

"Clean this mess up!"

"Yes Sir."

***

He carried her to bed and chained her hands to the bed posts. Then he fucked her mouth, proceeding to fuck her pussy when he was ready to cum. A few brutal thrusts later, he was ejaculating in her.

He chained her leg to the bed and released the hands. She settled on his chest.

"You failed me today slave" he said.

"I am sorry Master" she replied.

"It's ok," Ramesh replied. "You tried. In time, you will be a well trained slut."

"As you wish Master."

"Go to sleep now."

***

Neeta leaned against the wall in the garden the next morning, pushing her ass out.

"One, thank you Master... Two, thank you Master..." she said, thanking him until he had caned her buttocks twenty times. Once her punishment was carried out, he patted her ass.

"You have the sexiest ass I have spanked" Ramesh said.

"Thank you Master" Neeta said, knowing that he had spanked quite a number of women.

He kissed her. A deep kiss. It was a kiss to a lover more than to a slave. His hands reached for her buttocks and squeezed them gently. His touch was a comfort to her ass which was still in pain.

"Make some breakfast!" he said, letting her go.

"Yes Sir" she said, getting down on all fours. He watched her as she crawled away.