Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 06

Story Info
The naked slave is taken on a visit.
4k words
4.2
38.1k
14

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was during the mid-day interval that she received the message on WhatsApp.

"Good morning slut! Where is your carrot?"

"Good morning Sir! I removed it when I had to get ready."

"Ok. How was it?"

"Hard."

She had somehow managed that night. Her ass was hurting when she woke up. She walked to the bathroom slowly, awkwardly, and slowly removed the carrot. She had released a considerable amount of air as well.

She imagined how it would have been if her Master was a witness.

It did hurt when she carried out her bodily functions. Nevertheless she showered and got ready, wrapping her light blue colored saree well below her navel. She also wore no panties.

Her ass still hurt as she walked to the bus stop where she took her school bus. It felt awkward when she walked. Somehow she managed to board the bus and take her seat besides her friend Isha.

Isha was a 26 year-old maths teacher. She was of darker complexion than Neeta. But she was pretty and was single. They did get along well. That morning, Isha did find something strange in her friend.

"Anything wrong Neeta?"

"No. Why?"

"You sit a bit awkward", Isha replied.

"No. Nothing wrong."

Isha was watchful despite her friend's assurance. When they arrived at the school, they both kept their bags in the staff room as usual and went towards the adjoining washrooms.

"I guess I know your issue" Isha said mischievously.

"What?"

"Did you see Ramesh during the weekend?"

"Yes."

"There you go!"

Isha did not say much afterwards.

She was there with Neeta during the mid-day interval when the messages came. Once the messages stopped, she spoke up.

"He is a nice guy, right?"

"Yes," Neeta said, worried if her friend saw any messages.

"So, how was the weekend?"

"It was fun."

E were too many staff members around and Isha stopped the discussion. "I want to know, later" she said playfully pinching Neeta's arm.

"Everything?" Neeta thought with a smile. How could she tell her everything. Isha would never believe.

***

"Sir, you know her inquisitive mind" Neeta typed.

"Tell her whatever you like. I will not force you in this. You have common sense. Tease her a little. Make her jealous of you."

"I will Master" Neeta replied.

Neeta felt free and mischievous. She was going to give a few bits and pieces later.

Ramesh was already interested in his slave's best friend.

***

The same afternoon, Neeta was lying on her bed, chatting with Isha. Her legs were spread as much as possible and she was naked. This was how she was supposed to be dressed and keep her legs even when she was alone.

"He fucked you, right?"

"Sure he did."

"How is it?"

"He is good. Sometimes he is rough but usually he is knows what he is doing," Neeta said. She was wondering where this was leading.

"Tell me why you were awkward today?"

"I was not."

"Bullshit!" sent in Isha. "Did he fuck your ass?"

"No" Neeta said. Technically she was not lying, she recalled.

"I think so. I am sure."

Neeta wanted to say "a carrot fucked my ass" and finish it. But she did not.

"No men," she denied.

"Liar. I know you."

"Ok. You believe what you want" she replied.

"Ok. I'll find out someday" Isha responded. "Were you there the whole weekend?"

"Of course I was."

"Lucky you."

Neeta remembered her weekend. She wanted to touch herself. She called Ramesh.

"Yes!"

"Master, can I cum now?"

"Why so suddenly?"

"Isha is asking about you. It made me remember."

"Okay. Go ahead!"

"Thank you Master!"

***

"It was fun" she typed.

Isha called her in a few seconds.

"You do not tell us and have all the fun on your own" she said.

"Do I have to tell you?"

"Of course! I love to know fun stuff."

"Crazy idiot!" quipped Neeta. "There is nothing much to say."

"He fucked your ass, right?"

"No men, he did not!"

"Lies. I knew when you were acting strange that something was wrong."

"No, no. It is true."

"Then what was wrong with you?"

"Too much sex I suppose."

Isha laughed. "Did you spend the whole weekend on bed?"

"Not the whole weekend" Neeta said. "But we did not use much clothes."

"I can imagine."

"Actually, he wants me to be naked when I am with him."

"Always?"

"Always."

"That is fun."

"Well, not when you have someone staring at your ass and you can do nothing about it."

"Some complaining. He's your guy. Who cares?"

Neeta was rubbing her clit as she talked with her friend. She found it hard to play without making a suspicious sound.

"Can I call you later?" she asked.

"I wonder what is going on."

"I am feeling turned on," Neeta said truthfully. "Let me have some fun now."

"Okay, okay!"

***

"I am going to see him today. So, you go ahead" Neeta said after school on Thursday. Isha looked at her in a mischievous manner and went off.

Neeta walked to the designated junction and waited. She had to wait for ten minutes before he came. She got in to the back seat.

"How are you little girl?"

"I am good Master."

"Okay. Strip!"

"Yes Master!"

Despite being afraid that someone might see her through the dark windows, Neeta hid behind the front passenger seat and started to strip. Knowing that it would not really matter she did not worry too much about the sequence. As such, she removed her petticoat before the blouse and the bra.

Once she had stripped, Neeta sat with her legs spread wide.

"I hope the tattoo is still on your ass?"

"It is Sir."

"Good!"

They came to his place in a half an hour. He stopped the vehicle, got down and opened her door for her.

"Give me your bra."

Once she did, he asked her to step out and keep her hands behind her back. Then he used her bra to tie her wrists together.

"Slut," he said lightly squeezing her ass where the word was written. "You want to pee?"

"Yes Master!"

Ramesh opened the passenger side door and opened the cabby. He took out her leash and collar and attached them.

"Come" he said, and pulled her by her leash to the corner in the garden. He then removed the leash and ordered her to squat and pee.

Once she had finished, Ramesh unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. Then he started urinating straight at her face.

"Drink as much as you can"

She tried her best to drink but most of it spilled all over her body. Ramesh did not really care if she drank or not. She was drenched in urine when he was done.

"Suck me."

Neeta struggled to take his cock in her mouth. Once she did, she tried her best to play with it without her hands. Ramesh waited, excited by her struggles, until he decided to get hold of her head and start fucking her mouth. He went on until he released his load down her throat.

Once he was done, he pulled his clothes back on and ordered Neeta to stand up. He attached her leash back and pulled up the stairs her towards the bathroom, opening the front door along the way.

"Get a good shower. We have somewhere to go in about an hour"

"Yes Master!"

Ramesh untied her hands, slapped her ass and left her.

***

Neeta found him sitting on the bed in the bedroom. She crawled near him and knelt, her thighs spread wide. She saw him staring at her pussy.

"What am I doing?" she wondered. "Why am I subjecting myself to this debasement?"

She just remembered how she reeked of piss just a while ago. How he slapped her ass as if it was just a way of saying goodbye before leaving her.

"We will be leaving for dinner tonight. It will be a test as well as part of your training," Ramesh said.

"Yes Sir."

"You will meet your prospective guardian in the case of an emergency," Ramesh continued. "In the case of my incapability to train you or look after you, he will take over."

"Yes Sir."

"Apply some makeup. You should be presentable. I am sure your bag has the required stuff."

"Yes Sir."

"Bring it from the car and apply some makeup. Just a bit of makeup would do"

"Yes Sir."

Neeta went to the bathroom and applied the makeup. She painted her eyes with a light shade of blue, applied some makeup on her face and some lipstick too. Then she presented herself.

"Good. Now stand up and try this!"

Ramesh threw a red colored garment at Neeta. She caught it and stood up. It was a micro-mini skirt. She started to put it on, wondering if there was any point in wearing the dress. Just as she thought, it barely managed to cover her pussy and much of her ass was still naked.

"This is not a dress meant to cover your nakedness," Ramesh said. "Besides, what is the point? I am trying to train you to overcome shame and modesty. You should ideally be able to attend tonight's dinner naked. Actually, you should be able to attend any dinner or event naked. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

"But Dr. Rao wanted you to be dressed in this along with a bra. I'll give the bra when we are there. Give that worthless thing back now. Your heels are in the car, right?

"Yes Sir."

"Good. Make some tea for me. I will be downstairs."

"Yes Sir."

***

It was after driving for around a half an hour that Ramesh gave back the skirt.

"We are close by. Put this on," he said.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

Once she was dressed, he threw her another garment.

It was a bra. A black colored, cupless bra.

"What do you think?" Ramesh asked after she had put on the bra.

"I would rather like to go naked Sir" Neeta said. She was wondering what the point is to wear anything like this at all.

"Your udders look better in them I am sure" he said. "Although I agree that cows do not deserve any clothing."

***

It was already dark when they arrived at the house of Dr. Rao. A roller door opened into a spacious garden and a large house came to view. A well dressed, tall man with white, long hair arrived at the front door.

"Wait here" Ramesh said, and went over to meet the man. They shook hands and the man patted Ramesh's back.

Then, Neeta was surprised to see a naked girl, most probably younger than her, arrive. She was a slim girl with small breasts. Neeta saw Ramesh pinch her right nipple as the girl slightly bowed her head. She then came towards the car with the men staring at her ass.

"Master Ramesh must have fucked this girl," Neeta thought.

The girl opened the door.

"Hello Neeta" she said. "I am Ruby."

"Hello."

"Master told me about you. So, you are Master Ramesh's new slave?"

"I think... Yes"

"Don't be shy," Ruby said smiling. "I have been Dr. Rao's slave girl for two years."

Neeta hinted a bit of pride in Ruby in her admission. She wondered as to how someone could be so proud of being a slave.

"I know. Questions. Come, let us talk later. Dr. Rao wants to see you."

Ruby turned around, motioning Neeta to follow her. Neeta was not exactly surprised to see that Ruby had a tail originating from her asshole. A butt plug with hair reaching mid thigh. It is a beautiful tail, Neeta felt.

For a moment, Neeta forgot the obscenity of a girl having a tail coming out of her asshole and appreciated its beauty. Ruby had a nice, round ass and the tail looked good on her.

***

"So, this is your little girl," said Dr. Das in a pleasant voice, extending his hand to Neeta. He shook it firmly.

"Yes" Ramesh said.

"Nice stuff here" Dr. Das said squeezing her right breast.

There was a silence for a few moments. Then Ramesh broke it.

"Where are your manners slut?"

Neeta startled and spoke up. "Sorry Sir! Thank you Sir!"

"She is yet to learn a lot" Dr. Das said.

"Yes" Ramesh added. "We should punish her for misbehaving."

"She is yours to punish of course."

"I know," Ramesh said. "Strip!"

Neeta slowly removed her cupless bra and put it down. Then she bent over and pulled the skirt down. She handed over her garments to Ramesh.

"Put them in the vehicle you slut!"

"Yes Master" Neeta said and took them to the vehicle. When she returned, the men were already seated in the living room sofa.

"Stand in inspection!" Ramesh said.

Neeta stood in front of them, with her legs spread wide and hands behind the back of her head. She was afraid to disappoint Ramesh again.

"She is a pretty thing," Dr. Rao said. "So, what is her punishment?"

"No clothes till Monday morning. No pissing for six hours."

"Interesting, isn't it little one?"

"Yes Sir."

"So, I hope you stay for six hours so that I can have a view of you pissing" Dr. Rao said with no real change in his voice.

Neeta could not think of what to say. Then she spoke. "If my Master wishes, I will be staying Sir."

"Good girl. I like her already."

"She is" Ramesh said, patting her head. "But she has a lot to learn."

"We all have. My slave girl will help her with some tips once in a while," Dr. Rao commented. "May be that will also help you."

"Perhaps," Ramesh said, staring at Ruby's breasts. Dr. Rao had been opposed to the idea of piercing her nipples. He was not yet sure if he wanted Neeta's nipples to be pierced.

"We'll see then," Dr. Rao said. "Meanwhile, shall I do an inspection of the girl. My slave will keep you company in the meantime."

"Sounds interesting" Ramesh smiled.

"Let us go. Upstairs. Keep your hands on your head." Dr. Rao told Neeta. Naked, Neeta entered the house. She looked at Ramesh who nodded. She had not been ordered to crawl either.

Dr. Rao motioned her to climb up the stairs before him. "There are only a few better views in this world than a naked sexy woman's ass climbing up the stairs" he said gently squeezing her ass.

Neeta climbed up the stairs, aware of the show she was giving the elderly man. For a moment she felt bad about having an attractive body. If not for that, she would not have ended up in this predicament where she was stripped in front of strangers.

But she knew that there was no way out if this continued this way. Blackmail was the ultimate threat. But losing her man, her Master, would also be unpleasant for different reasons.

Once on top of the stairs, Neeta stopped for a moment to see what was going on downstairs. She saw Ruby already bent over and Ramesh fingering her from behind.

"Let them have some fun" Dr. Rao said. "Ruby likes your Master."

"But I am his. Should I be proud?"

"You have to be thankful. Pride is something you have to manage" said Dr. Rao. "Yes, you must be proud since you have a good Master who considers you as his. But, you are a slave and he will decide what is good for you."

"I know sir" said Neeta as she saw Ramesh unbuckle his belt.

"That's enough. Let's go" Dr. Rao said. "My slave needs a new cock once in a while. You will realize."

Dr. Rao guided Neeta to a medical room. Inside was a table and a chair, a bed and a gynecological chair with other equipment in a cupboard.

"This is my private clinic. I use it now to inspect slaves mainly. It is, of course, a rare occasion to have a slave here."

Neeta looked at the equipment in disbelief.

"Of course, if I am bored, I have my slave to inspect" said Dr. Rao. "I know the insides of her cunt and asshole as much as the outsides."

Neeta looked at him and lowered her head, imagining herself exposed in that manner.

"Climb on to the chair and keep your legs on the stirrups" Dr. Rao ordered, patting her ass. Neeta did as she was asked. She pushed her ass towards the edge of the chair so that she could keep the legs raised up on the stirrups. She was already well exposed.

"Nice cunt," Dr. Rao said. Neeta stared at his mouth.

"Thank you Dr. Rao."

Dr. Rao gently pulled her pussy lips out.

"You said you are a teacher?" He asked.

"Yes Sir."

"If I were your principal, I would have loved to see you teach naked."

"My Master said the same Sir."

"Of course. Anyway, let us finish this now. Teaching can wait."

Dr. Rao went over to his instruments cupboard. He took something out and started to wash it.

"Play with your clit little slut. We need some lubrication in your pussy."

Neeta did not know what to say and could not start rubbing her clit. Dr. Rao looked at her and smiled.

"Do you want me to enter this into your dry pussy? Or are you already wet, thinking of your Master fucking Ruby?"

Neeta closed her eyes. Her Master fucking that girl? She tried to imagine. Was he fucking her doggie style? Was she giving him a blowjob? Was he spanking her? Was she begging him to fuck her?

Neeta felt jealous. She felt she would be better for him. She would please her Master much better than a worthless cunt of a woman.

***

Dr. Rao approached Neeta, who was rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed.

"Open up," he said. "Look at the guy who will enter your cunt."

Neeta opened her eyes. It took a moment for her to get used to it. It was a speculum. Dr. Rao was wearing gloves.

"We use this to look deep into cunt holes and assholes," said Dr. Rao. "So, let me do my inspection."

With his gloved hands, he gently rubbed her pussy and rubbed her clit. Neeta bit her tongue and waited. As he placed the tool over her vagina she closed her eyes. It gently entered her and she could feel the metallic cold. Dr. Rao gently pushed it in and then turned the screw so that it expanded the opening of her vagina.

"Hmm... Interesting, I would say."

Neeta did not know what to say. She opened her eyes and looked at Dr. Rao.

"Nice pinkish insides. Looks good."

Neeta looked at him. "Thank you" she then said, remembering that she could be punished had she forgotten.

"Let me show you."

Dr. Rao reached for his pocket and got his phone out. Then he just aimed at Neeta's vagina and took some photos. He then came over to her and showed one. What she saw was an obscenely exposed vagina.

"What do you think?"

"It looks... It is so strange Sir"

"To see the insides of your cunt like that for the first time is strange, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Okay. I would like my guy over here to check it out. But first, let me help you out of this."

Dr. Rao gently removed the device from Neeta's vagina.

"Enjoy the moment little slut."

He started licking her. He moved his tongue between her vagina and clitoris for a few minutes and then settled over her clitoris, making her cum in another few minutes.

While she was lost in her climax, he left the room. She opened her eyes after a few moments and sat there wondering what she should do. Then Dr. Rao entered, naked. Neeta turned to see him entering and was pleasantly surprised to see a robust looking figure for a man of that age. His cock was half erect.

"Am I looking good?" he asked.

She smiled slightly. "I must say you sure are, Sir."

"May be a lot of sex is the trick" Dr. Rao replied. "I mean, how can I help not having too much sex when there is a naked slave girl at home."

Neeta smiled slightly. "And now you have another" she almost said.

"Get down on your knees and suck me. I want to see your skills."

Neeta drew her legs from the stirrups, and at a rare moment of modesty, closed them together before climbing down from the chair to kneel. She touched the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue. He smiled.

The girl held his cock with her right hand and started blowing him. She applied a copious amount of saliva and sucked him to a powerful erection.

"To the bed. Spread your legs!"

Dr. Rao watched Neeta as she stepped past him. Once she was on the bed, he got on top of her. It was not difficult for him to find the aim. He sucked her nipples alternatively for a few moments before plunging his cock into her pussy. He felt her wrap him in and started fucking her relentlessly. It was fast and quick. Soon he emptied his load inside her.

He kissed her. He smelled something good. A mixture of fragrances. He kissed her passionately for a few moments. Then he sat up and kissed her on the insides of her thigh.

"Come, sit on my lap" he said.

Neeta sat up and moved her ass on top of his lap. Dr. Rao smiled and kissed her forehead.

12