Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Ruby describes what it is to be completely owned.
2.2k words
4.31
21.1k
6

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Rao and Neeta lay down on the bed for a little rest. She kept her head on his chest.

"Take a small nap if you want slut. We have time."

"Ok Sir."

She closed her eyes. She was tired and strangely, felt comfortable to be with him. She fell asleep after a few minutes.

He wondered if Ruby had started laying out the table. Perhaps Ramesh was still having fun with the slut. He did not care. It was a long night. There was enough time. Enough time tonight to give a few more lessons to this girl. He had already instructed Ruby as to what she should do when talking with the girl.

There was time.

He wanted to fall asleep with the girl and spend the night. But he decided against asking Ramesh for her for the night. That could wait a few more days. He had plans to ask for her one of these days before she was fully trained. It was fun training a girl.

His last exploit, Ruby, was no disappointment.

He had met Ruby over two years ago online. She was interested in the lifestyle and he started teaching her and mentoring her. She learned fast.

Trust was the most important factor in developing this relationship. He made her trust him by different means. The first time she visited him, he had asked her to tell one of her friends to alert the police if she did not give her a call in the morning before nine.

That night Ruby stripped in front of him. She had never worn much clothes in private after that night. She made the call to her friend the next morning. From then on she lived with him.

She trusted him with her life, knowing that she was being taken care of. She was to keep fit. There was a treadmill and a set of weights for her. She was to use the treadmill naked but was instructed to wear a cupless bra when doing weights and bar exercises.

Ruby had other things which Neeta did not have. She was given a kennel where she could sleep on hot nights. This did not happen often but occasionally Dr. Rao made her sleep in it. This was out in the garden. If was large enough for her to crawl in and sleep in a bent position. There was door with metal bars and he would lock her in. There was a bucket for her to piss in the night if she wanted. But, if she used it during the night, she had to make sure that the bucket did not topple over while she moved in her sleep.

Life was not too uncomfortable for her though. Kennel days were occasional and she also got used to it.

Dr. Rao knew that Ramesh did not have a kennel. He made a note to make sure that Neeta would spend a night there when she visited him for training. For good measure, she would not be permitted to pee for a few hours before sleep.

He was sure his friend will give the girl a good training. He just wanted her to experience some new adventures.

***

Dr. Rao was drifting to sleep when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come in."

It was Ruby. She walked over to her Master and stood with her legs spread.

"Dinner is ready Master."

"Good, let us wake up this slut."

"How should I do it Sir?"

"I'd have loved you to spank her hard. But she might be startled" Dr. Rao said. "Let us tickle her. You know the best place to tickle when she is in this posture, right?

Neeta was asleep with her leg thrown over him.

"Her asshole?"

"Of course my slut," he responded. "But before that, can you bring my camera and take a few pictures?"

"Yes Master."

Ruby left for Dr. Rao's study room. He stared as the ass with the tail disappeared and turned his eyes towards the girl who was sleeping. He felt like pinching her nipple. But then he stopped himself.

Ruby came back with the camera. She took a few photos from the direction of Dr. Rao's legs, from where Neeta's pussy and asshole were clearly visible. Then she took a few more from the side.

"Keep that over there and wake her up" Dr. Rao said.

Ruby kept the camera on the table and came over to the bed. She found Neeta's asshole and tickled her there. When she did it a few times, the girl woke up.

"Wake up little slut," Dr. Rao said. "Ruby, wake her up with a good slap on her ass!"

Ruby obliged. Neeta sat up.

"Thank you for waking me up Sir. Did I sleep for long."

"Long enough for your Master to get bored with Ruby and send her up in search of us"

Neeta felt embarrassed. She smiled.

"Thank you for letting me sleep Sir."

"That is okay. Now let us go and have dinner."

Ruby brought Dr. Rao's clothes for him to dress and knelt in front of him. Neeta, who had climbed down from the bed, followed suit. They watched the elderly man get dressed calmly.

"Hmm... I think I need a pee. Who would do the honors?"

"Can I Master?" Ruby asked.

"Hmm... Let us give our guest the chance, shall we?"

"Yes Sir" said Ruby. She did not deem it necessary to tell her Master that she had one fill just before she came in search for him. It would not have made any difference to either of them. But she considered the presence of the trainee slave.

"Okay slave girl," said Dr. Rao, addressing Neeta. "I do not want you to spill anything. So take it in your mouth and gulp it down.

He stepped over to him and she took his cock in without using her hands. He started urinating. Neeta gulped the hot liquid down her throat.

"Nice work slave" Dr. Rao said, and turned towards Ruby. "Isn't she a good bitch?" he asked her.

"I think so Master" Ruby agreed, as expected of her.

"Let's go. Her Master must be worried."

***

Ramesh was waiting patiently. When Dr. Rao appeared at the stairs he wondered where the girls were. Then he saw them crawling down in front of him.

"These are two nice rumps," he commented.

"Of course."

"Thank you Masters" one female voice said. It was Ruby.

"Hmm... My slut just earned ten spankings as punishment" said Ramesh. "I think Ruby should carry out the punishment after dinner."

"Agreed."

The naked girls served dinner. The men talked of different subjects including economics, politics and films. It was not time for drinking though since Ramesh was supposed to do the driving the same night.

After the dinner the girls cleared the table.

"Ruby, bring the paddle from the collection," Dr. Rao said once the girls knelt in front of the men after their tasks were completed. "Meanwhile, you may lean over the table o that your bum is exposed. We'd love to see you being spanked."

Neeta leaned over the table and as instructed, spread her legs wide. The men moved their chairs where they could see her ass. Ruby returned with the paddle.

"You know what to do little slut. Paddle the slave so that her ass is hurt and turns red," Ramesh said. "And the slave will count and say thank you."

Ruby stood by Neeta and got ready. She found it empowering to be given the task of punishing a slave. Of course, she too was a slave. But, she was more or less a trained slave and a senior one. As such, she had the right to discipline trainee slaves when instructed by a Master.

She was reminded of "bitch", a 39 year-old English slave. She did not know her real name. Her Master, an Irish friend of Dr. Rao, called her "bitch". They had visited them a few weeks back and Ruby was given the task of punishing the slave a few times.

As an Irishman, he took pride in having an English slave, Dr. Rao later explained to Ruby.

Ruby too found it thrilling to punish an English slave. She made sure she spanked her as hard as she could. But she felt a bit sorry for Neeta.

But the first paddle on Neeta's bum expelled the thoughts.

"One. Thank you Masters!" Neeta cried.

"Until the spanking us done, Ruby is your Mistress. Thank her too" Dr. rao said.

Neeta gulped. "Thank you Mistress!" she then said.

Ruby was elated. The next blow was much stronger.

"Two. Thank you Masters! Thank you Mistress!"

As the spanking progressed, Neeta was finding it hard to bear the pain. Her ass was getting red. On top of it, she wanted to urinate.

"Ten. Thank you Masters! Thank you Mistress!"

"That was not too bad, was it?" Ramesh said.

"No Master."

"All because you forgot to thank a compliment," added her Master. "You may have the prettiest ass around town. But if you have no manners, nothing is going to save you from being punished."

"Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good. I think it is time they had dinner, right?"

"Yes" said Dr. Rao. "Ruby. Take this slave to the kitchen and give her a bowl to eat. You can share your water bowl with her."

"Yes Master."

"She will crawl until we order her otherwise."

"Yes Master."

The men watched the slave girls moving towards the kitchen. Once there, Ruby found a bowl for Neeta and filled it with some food.

"Eat darling" she said.

Neeta started eating, with her ass up and legs spread as it was expected. Ruby also filled her bowl and started eating like Neeta.

"You are a lucky slave girl," Ruby said.

"Why?"

"Your Master trains you well. You will learn a lot in a short time."

"I don't know. I am confused."

"Why?"

"I don't know exactly," Neeta replied. "Tell me. Do you consider yourself a slave girl?"

"Yes. I am a slave."

"How do you say so?"

"I am my Master's property. He owns me. He decides what is good for me. I have given up everything. I handed over everything I owned in my former life."

"Everything?"

"Yes. When I moved here I closed all my bank accounts, brought all my clothes and other stuff. He donated most of those stuff to poor people."

"So, even if you want to leave, you cannot."

"I am happy here. There is no reason for me to leave. My Master keeps me happy."

"But, still, don't you want to live a normal life?"

"What for? I have everything I want. The society is so fucked up. Besides, with what I have as skills, I would have to become a whore to survive. Why sleep with useless men for a living when you have a proper man to care for you?"

"Hmm..."

"You still work and do not live with your Master. You will understand when you do."

"What if he gets fed up with you?"

"I will be sold to someone. But I think in my case, your Master will take me."

"Okay."

"Eat now. They will be waiting."

***

They were watching TV and chatting when the girls crawled back to the living room.

"Had dinner?" Dr. Rao asked.

"Yes Master!" the girls said in unison.

"How much longer do we have for the punishment to end?"

"Not much of a time. But shall we advance it so that I can drive home?" asked Ramesh.

Neeta felt relieved.

"Sure," said Dr. Rao. "Do you want to pee little slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Ruby. Bring the bedpan!"

"Yes Sir!"

Neeta waited on all fours while Ruby left, returning with a bedpan. She kept it in front of Neeta.

"Crouch over it and piss, slave girl!" Dr. Rao ordered. "You are not supposed to spill."

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir!"

Neeta crouched over the bedpan. She knew she was supposed to keep her legs open as much as possible. The urge to urinate was quite strong. She let it go, trying to control the speed so that it would not splash. The men looked on, in apparent passivity.

Once she was done, Neeta looked at them.

"Good girl" Dr. Rao said. "Will my bitch also join in?" he asked Ruby.

"Yes Sir. Can your bitch piss too?" she said, kissing his feet.

"Go go. Let's be quick. We should not delay our good guests."

"Yes Sir. Thank you.!"

Ruby crawled over the bedpan and raised a leg. "Can you hold my tail up?" she asked Neeta. After she did, Ruby urinated.

***

"So little slut, he will take care of you if something happens to me suddenly. What do you think of him?" Ramesh asked on their way back.

"He is a good person I think."

"Yes. And if something happens to me, Ruby will start living with us."

"And you will be her owner."

"And yours too."

"Yes Master."

Neeta remembered what Ruby told her. She had given away everything. Money, clothes, everything. Just as if she was reborn.

A woman is reborn when she becomes a slave.

Neeta wondered. "So, am I not a slave like my Master claims?"