Teacher Trained as Slave Ch. 08

Story Info
A date with the slave girl's best friend.
3.1k words
4.33
14.8k
6

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neeta woke up in the morning, startled. The sun was already up. She sat up, glanced at the chain which connected her ankle cuff to the bedpost and sighed.

She stared at Ramesh sleeping naked besides her. It was time to wake him up. She bent over and kissed his cock before taking it in. She slurped the half erect cock a few times, waking him up.

"Good morning slave girl," he said.

"Good morning Sir."

"Well, it's late."

"Yes Master," Neeta said. "Can I call the school and let them know that I will not be coming to work today?"

"Do you really have to call?"

"Yes Sir. It is in our regulations."

"Fuck regulations. Okay, let me get your phone."

"Thank you Sir."

Neeta watched him as he left the room. Yes, he did have a nice, muscular ass. She had the urge of squeezing him in hard, like he did to her.

He was back soon, with the phone. "There is a missed call. Could be the school."

"Most probably Isha Sir. Let me check."

He watched as she unlocked the phone.

"It is her," Neeta said. "But I will call the principal now."

She called the principal and told him that she was having a headache. The principal was not too happy.

"Can I call Isha now, Master?"

"Yes, but I need to pee. Call her while you gulp it down and if she answers before I am done, she can hang on."

Neeta looked at him and agreed. "Yes Sir."

Kneeling by the bed, she took him in and he started to urinate almost immediately. She called Isha and waited for her to pick up while gulping down the hot urine. Isha answered when it was almost over and she was almost going to disconnect the call.

"Hello!" she heard Isha say. Since her mouth was still occupied she could not answer.

It took some time before Ramesh was done and she could answered.

"Hey. What is going on?"

"I am not coming today. I have a headache."

"Well, that must be the official explanation," chuckled Isha. "Cut the crap bitch. I know you are at his place. Most probably butt naked."

"Well, sort of."

"What were you doing when I answered? Giving head?"

"Sort of."

"Sort of? What does that even mean? If you have his dick in your mouth it is either you giving head or him getting a blowjob."

"Which are kind of the same."

"Exactly," chuckled Isha.

"What do you know?" she thought. Then speaking to Isha, she said that she will be out and will be okay.

"How much I envy you," Isha said. "See you on Monday then."

***

"You know what slave girl, it is time that I really started to take control of you" Ramesh said, caressing Neeta's hair.

"I do not understand Sir."

"Silly girl," Ramesh said somewhat sarcastically. "What did Ruby tell you about surrendering control?"

Suddenly she remembered. "She told me something about giving it up all Sir."

"Correct," Ramesh said. "She gave up everything and started afresh. No money, no job, no clothes. A mere slave."

Neeta looked at her. "But Sir, I love my job."

"I know slut. I know." Ramesh said, rubbing her head. "I also want you to work. You are a girl doing a respectable job. Owning a slave girl of that nature is better than being the owner of a dumb slave with a tail."

"You mean, Ruby Sir?"

"Yes. She is a good, experienced slave girl. But she is not as smart as you are. If I were her owner, the first thing I would do is getting her a nose ring so that she can be leashed from there."

Neeta was puzzled. "But Sir, can a slave be smart? Can a slave think for her own?"

"She can think. But she is not to decide. It is for the Master to decide."

"But you said she was dumb. But you let her punish me."

"Because she is experienced. Since you are still a trainee, she is a senior slave to you. If there are no men around, she will be your mistress."

"When there are men around?"

"If they are in the community, all men are above you."

"All men, Sir?"

"Yes. If your Master deems so, he can hand over the controls to anyone else."

"I understand Sir. Like you did with Dr. Rao."

"Good girl. Did he fuck you good?"

"Yes Sir."

"Great. Now. tell me how to unlock your phone. From here on, I will have access to it just like I have access to your cunt."

"Yes Sir."

***

Ramesh left for his business that day, leaving Neeta alone. She was to clean the house, do the laundry, water the plants and wash the bathroom. She could sleep on the sofa if she wanted. She was to cook and have lunch.

He had a lot of work. Also he had plans.

***

"Hello."

"Hello. Is this Isha?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I am Ramesh. Neeta's boyfriend."

"Oh. This is a pleasant surprise."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Neeta speaks about you all the time. She told me to check on you since she could not talk much this morning."

"Ah. That is so good of you. How is she? I heard she had a headache."

"She is doing good."

"Oh. I was thinking of calling her. But since you were there I did not want to disturb."

"Yeah. We do not use the phone much at home."

"You might not be using other things as well."

"Such as?"

"Oh. Nothing. Just something Neeta told me."

"Ah, I think I know. She hates clothes you know."

"Really? She said you were not letting her use them."

"Oh, did she?"

"I think so."

"Well, she is much better without them anyway. I guess we are taking this too far."

"Yeah, sorry."

"It's not that. It made me just want to go home and see her."

"I can see what she meant."

"What?"

"She said you were a nice guy."

"Did she? That is nice of her."

"Well, she did."

"By the way. I would love to see you."

"Oh, cool. When?"

"How about this evening. Before I head back home."

"Hmmm... Ok."

***

To say that Isha was feeling strangely excited is an understatement. As she sat in the lobby of the hotel, she was wondering what just happened. She was going for a date with her best friend's boyfriend.

She sat alone browsing the internet over her phone. A strange current was spreading from her underbelly. She was dressed in a long, light purple colored dress. She did not want to attract too many eyes that night.

He turned up a few minutes late. She saw him approaching and smiled. He confidently walked over her and smiled.

"Isha. Thanks for coming."

"The pleasure is mine," she said, as he gave her a light hug. He smelled nice. Expensive perfume.

"So, you went home and came here?"

"Yes. And you?"

"I have been in town the whole day."

Ramesh did not really feel like telling her that he had visited her friend at home before turning up to see her. He was not going to let Neeta feel like being left out.

"You would not mind a drink, would you?"

"Not a small one."

"Great. Let's move on to the restaurant in the roof top. Have you been there?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

They took the elevator. It was a cool night outside. They sat so that she could see the city lights. He sat facing her.

"What do we order Miss Isha?" he said when the menu came. She listened to him transfixed. A purposeful and clear voice.

"Cut the Miss part, ok?" she said. "Anything you would prefer. I am okay with anything."

"Drinks?"

"Something strong please."

The waiter took the order. Food and vodka. Ramesh smiled at Isha.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yes. It is so refreshing to see all those lights."

"Indeed. It must be."

He said so because he was facing his back to the city lights. In front of him, there were less lights and the bar blocked part of the view.

"Do you want to walk a few steps so that we can see the lights for a moment?"

"No. That is okay. Besides I would like to discuss about your friend."

"My friend?"

"Neeta."

"Oh. What about her?"

"Let's come to that later, shall we? I would like to know more about you first."

"Oh, there is nothing much. You must be knowing much about me"

"Nothing much"

"Really?"

"Yes. Neeta does not tell me about her girlfriends."

"Perhaps she knows that you will end up dating them"

Ramesh looked straight at her eyes and smiled. "So, this is a date?"

"What else?" Isha said, smiling. They stared at each other for a few seconds. She could not handle those eyes which peered down hers inquisitively. She smiled and let go of her stare.

The drinks came. Ramesh acknowledged it with a smile.

"Tonight is a good night it seems" he said.

"Yes sir. Pleasant night."

"We are waiting for the food ok? I am hungry."

He spoke in a jovial mood and the waiter understood. "Definitely sir," he said and left.

They poured the drink.

"For our mutual friend" he said.

"Cheers!"

***

They talked over the food and drink. She told him about her decision to leave home and live on her own. The reasons including the parents who wanted her to be married off without studying or working. She spoke of her insecurities. Getting a job, keeping a job, earning money, safety were all problems she faced.

"One has to worry about safety. From both the known and unknown men."

"So, are you implying me?"

"Not at all" said she.

"But I am unknown. Even if I am known, I am not well known to you."

"Neeta tells me you are good. So you must be."

"But, still..."

"You are not like that."

Ramesh smiled, looking at her eyes directly. She lowered her eyes.

"Where is the washroom please?"

"Oh, shall I take you?"

"Hmm.. Ok."

He stood up and took her hand. She was already a bit tipsy. He guided her close to the women's wash rooms.

"I'll stay here."

"Ok."

She was back in a little while. He took her back to their table and helped her sit down.

"You've had a bit too much I think" he said, taking a sip.

"It's ok. I can manage."

"You are a good drinker."

"Am I?"

"I think so."

Isha gulped down the remainder of her drink and poured some more.

"I think so too" she said. "This is one thing I like about my free life. I can just let go."

"I think so. No attachments in life."

"Indeed."

"But then, your friend is attached. What do you think of that?"

"Who? Neeta?"

"Yes."

"You are not married. You can always leave if you think it does not work out. It is not attachment for life. Anyway, she seems to be happy for the time being."

"I think she is happy."

"She is. She is happy to have a man like you."

"I am glad to hear that."

He looked at her straight and she lowered her eyes. Once again.

"You seem like nervous."

"Do I look like nervous?"

"Yes" Ramesh said smiling. He waited until she looked at him. She lowered her eyes once again.

"I guess I am a bit drunk."

"May be" he replied. "But I think it's something else."

"What?"

"You want me right now."

Isha adjusted herself in her seat uncomfortably. He smiled.

"Let's pay the bill" he said, smiling, and stood up. The waiter saw him and came running.

"Pay the bill and keep the change" Ramesh said, handing him some money. Knowing the place well, he knew the prices of the food and drinks they bought and could do a rough calculation of the bill.

"Thank you sir" said the waiter.

"Let's go" Ramesh told Isha and took her hand. She felt like as if she was floating. He took her towards the elevator. Another couple were already there, waiting for it to come. They were making out, with his hand already under her skirt.

The elevator arrived. It was empty. They went in and the couple's making out became even more intense. For a brief moment, her skirt was lifted up revealing her naked ass to Ramesh and Isha.

The elevator reached the ground floor. Ramesh literally ran to the vehicle with Isha. He opened the passenger door to her and climbed on to the back of the vehicle.

"Come here babe" he said. Isha, who was puzzled for a moment, understood and jumped back.

Her clothes came off in practically no time. Ramesh started sucking on her nipples making her moan loud. He then went down on her briefly, before letting go of his clothes. She opened the way willingly and he plunged in. Despite the relative confines of the vehicle, he plunged in deep. It was fast and animalistic and he exploded inside her. She held on to him tightly as he slowly finished ejaculating.

Isha held onto him until she could get back to her senses.

"Are you okay?" he asked in the end.

"Yeah" she responded. "It was... So intense."

"Has anyone fucked you like that?"

"My god, never," Isha responded almost at once. "Not that I remember."

"Well, you are drunk."

"My pussy is not."

Ramesh burst out laughing. Then he kissed her.

"You are on the pill, right?"

"Yes."

"Great."

Isha smiled. "If only Neeta got to know."

"She won't mind."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She won't give a shit."

"Ok."

"Get dressed now," Ramesh said, reaching for her dress and giving it to her. "Just put this on and sit in the front seat. Let's find the underwear later."

***

Something occurred to Ramesh suddenly. He typed a message and sent it.

Then she typed another. This time it was for Neeta.

"I will be home in 30 minutes. Shave your pussy before that."

Ramesh had wanted to shave her in his presence earlier. But since the meeting with Isha happened so sudden, he had no choice.

"Shall we?" Ramesh asked.

"Sure."

He helped her fasten the seat belt. Her nipples were clearly poking out of the dress. He was sure she will leak and wet her dress.

According to what was in his mind, Isha did not need the dress. She would not be needing any dress actually.

***

"I wanna pee" Isha said suddenly. She had been falling sleepy, exhausted, for much of the short trip.

"Patience. Just a bit more."

Ramesh knew that she would not be able to sleep now. He drove in circles to waste some time before driving home. He used the remote control to open the gate. Isha stared at the house.

"How is my little place?"

"Looks good. Can I get down and rush to a loo?"

"Well, if it is so urgent, just run to a corner of the garden and pee."

"Sure?"

"Don't stare at me, ok?"

"Turn towards the wall you idiot" Ramesh said smiling. "You won't mind that, would you?"

"I guess not."

She jumped off and ran to a corner. Lifting her dress up, she squatted. Ramesh smiled to himself. "Soon, you will be stark naked and turning this way while you pee," he spoke to himself.

Once she was done, he waited till she walked back to him and lifted her up. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"You don't need this dress" he said.

"No I need it. Your girlfriend must be here."

"Ah yes. Wait till I come back."

Ramesh opened the door of the vehicle and sat her on the seat in the back. "I will be back. Meanwhile, find your panties."

He kissed her and left. In his bedroom, he found naked Neeta on her knees.

"Good evening slut."

"Good evening Master."

"I see a shaved cunt."

"Yes Master."

"Good. We have a guest."

"Oh!"

"Do not worry. Our visitor will not be disturbed by a naked slave."

Neeta looked confused.

"Don't worry. Do as I say."

"Yes Sir"

"You know slut," Ramesh said slowly. "It is wrong not to trust your Master."

"I am sorry Sir."

"You will be punished. Ten canings on your ass."

"Thank you Master."

"Sure. But first, let us meet our guest. Wait right here."

"Yes Master."

Ramesh went downstairs. He found Isha asleep on the rear seat of the vehicle. He woke her up with some difficulty.

"Let's go," he said, lifting her up.

Ramesh started climbing the stairs with some difficulty. He was tired and she was heavier than he thought. Also she was once again asleep.

He put her down after a few steps.

"Wake up!"

She opened her eyes drowsily and fell asleep standing.

He pinched her ass. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Take that dress off. It's time to sleep."

"Where is my night dress?"

"Take that off. Then I will give your night dress."

She fumbled with her dress. Ramesh took hold of it and tore it, revealing her naked body.

"Oh, so you did not find your panties?"

"No."

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" he said, removing the remnants of the dress.

Isha smiled. "Do you have a night dress for me?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"You are just wearing it now."

Isha looked at him, confused.

"Come, let me take you to bed" Ramesh said, patting her ass. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

Neeta was shocked to see her naked friend in her man's arms.

"There is your friend" Ramesh said. "Little girl. I met her today and she got a bit drunk. We can give her some space, right?"

"Y... Yeah."

Isha was coming to her senses. She was still confused as to why her friend was naked and on her knees.

"Hey Neeta"

"Hey"

"Your guy is really nice. You are correct."

Neeta looked at Ramesh. He smiled, and kept Isha on the bed. Then he started rubbing her pussy.

"This naughty pussy needs to play, right?" he asked. She smiled.

Ramesh motioned Neeta to climb on to the bed. "Wet your finger and start playing with her clit. Make her cum."

Neeta stared at him for a second. Seeing that he was serious, she started applying saliva on the fingers of her left hand. She [;aced her hand slowly over Isha's pussy.

"Come on slut," Ramesh said, moving behind her. He started playing with Neeta's clitoris, which got her excited. She started rubbing Isha's pussy.

She barely noted when Ramesh took pictures with his mobile phone. She looked at him, soliciting a vague smile.

Then it occurred to her. Her friend was facing the prospect of becoming her Master's next slave.