Teacher Training

Story Info
Geeky pupil turns tables on sexy young teacher.
6.6k words
4.34
411.7k
186
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers

Chloe Hunt felt the bitter shaft of sunlight pierce the curtains and run lengthways down her naked body, illuminating the thatch of golden hair at her middle. The bed sheets discarded some time during a night of unbridled passion, her body was glazed in a film of sweat.

Opening one eye, she regarded lover Jack Willis wrestling on a sock in readiness for the day ahead, a small smile forming on her lips as she recalled the previous night's lovemaking. Twelve years her senior, Jack was the most considerate lover Chloe had known, in stark contrast to the previous men in her life who seemed only to have their own interests at heart. In some ways Jack was a little too considerate, but it was a minor complaint. Right now, Chloe could hardly be happier.

A lingering kiss was followed by a promise to see her again that evening, her lover leaving Chloe to hug the pillow as she battled the urge to go back to sleep. Forcing herself up from the sanctuary of the bed, the 23-year old schoolteacher tiptoed to the shower, turning the dial to cold.

Her oversized nipples swelled instantly as the water lashed at her shapely body. Administering a layer of fluffy white soap she cupped the pert yet cute breasts, the early morning ablutions bringing an all round rosy glow.

Bending to wring the water from the shoulder length mane of blonde, Chloe dried herself all over before perching on the edge of the bath. Extending a shapely slender leg, she began to paint each toenail a shade of devil red.

Returning to the bedroom the pretty blonde fumbled in the drawer, locating a set of underwear to match her nails. After climbing into the lacy red panties and hooking the bra up over her beautiful little breasts, she heard the rattle of the milk float in the road outside, suddenly she craved a nice cup of tea. She ought really to wear a dressing gown to fetch in the milk, but the garment was nowhere to be seen, carelessly discarded during the previous night's lovemaking. Oh well, she'd only be out on the step for a nanosecond.

Still early, the coast was clear for the daring reconnaissance. As she reached for the bottle, next door's cat leapt across the fence, swirling lovingly at her ankles. As she knelt to stroke the purring kitty, the door slipped momentarily from her hand. "There's a good little puddy cat," she cooed.

It was then that the door creaked painfully behind, slamming shut before there was time to react, trapping Chloe outside in just her skimpy red underwear. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," cursed the pretty teacher, her expletive coming totally out-of-character from the normally sweet young thing.

Rarely heard to swear, even in extremes, she couldn't help herself. For this was extreme: locked out of the house and fully exposed to anyone that happened to be passing by.

And the first person that just happened to be passing by was her next door neighbour's son and one of her six form students, the geeky and somewhat creepy Kevin Manning. At eighteen he was a mere five years her junior, yet it seemed like a gulf. "Miss Hunt!" he exclaimed, firing a shocked expression over the gate.

"Kevin," Chloe responded, wrapping her arms around her body protectively, pretty face blushing a violent crimson to match her underwear. "Um I seem to have been rather stupid and locked myself out."

Kevin took a moment to look his teacher up and down, leering without subtlety and evidently liking what he saw. "Yes you have been a bit stupid, haven't you miss."

Chloe's face clouded, though she was in no position to censure his insolence. "Haven't I just, dumb blonde that I am?" she concurred, trying to make light of the situation.

At that moment, Chloe heard other footsteps approaching and, fearful the whole world might witness her predicament, she cowered in the shadows of the porch, barely so embarrassed in her life. "Oh Kevin, what am I going to do?" she bleated, realising that the backdoor was locked and she'd still to open any windows that morning.

Kevin rubbed his chin thoughtfully, before pulling out his mobile phone. Yesssssss, that was it – call the fire brigade, Chloe thought. They'd help her. Nooooooo – all those big strong men would see the respectable schoolteacher in her underwear. She'd never live it down. Instead of telephoning, however, Kevin held up the phone before his face, squinting before taking a photograph of his semi-naked teacher. "Oh God, Kevin, no..."

And with that he went on his way without a word, just a grin on his nerdy face.

Chloe felt the tears well up in her eyes. Looking around hopelessly, there was only one thing for it. Picking up a slab of rock from the garden, Chloe turned her face away and smashed the glass in the front door. Reaching through, careful to avoid the raised shards, she let herself in before anyone else had a chance to humiliate her.

* * *

It was gone ten o'clock before the glazier finished the job and the red-faced schoolteacher was able to get away, her first lesson missed.

With ten minutes spare to the next, she tracked down Kevin Manning in the sixth form common room. Not sure what to say or do, she asked if she could have a word in private. The other boys issued a childish "oooooh", causing the demure young teacher to blush virulently.

Out of earshot, she whispered: "Kevin...that, um, that photo you took this morning...that was intended as a joke, right?"

The schoolboy pursed his lips quizzically. "A joke, miss?"

"You'll delete it, right?"

"Delete it, miss? Why would I do that? It's a very nice photo..."

Chloe's heart fluttered. "Yes, but in the wrong hands..."

Kevin's lip curled upward wickedly. "Oh you're concerned I might...share it."

Chloe sniffed. "Yes."

"Well, your secret's safe with me, miss."

That wasn't what she wanted to hear. Quite frankly that picture was like gold dust in this environment. It made her sick just to imagine hordes of teen boys masturbating over her partially clad image. And the wider repercussions didn't bear thinking about. "Kevin, please, I'm begging you to delete it."

Kevin smiled, leaning in to her ear, a hand resting on her hip. "Tell you what miss, I'll think about it."

Chloe shivered as she felt his hand slide around to cup the left cheek of her bum. He squeezed until she pulled away with a gasp, her cheeks maroon. The schoolboy merely issued a knowing little wink, clearly revelling in the sense of advantage he held over his teacher. It was then that it dawned upon Chloe that she was in a deal of bother, a great deal of bother.

There was only one thing for it. She had to get that phone at all costs, and sooner rather than later. The one, the only, saving grace was that Kevin was perhaps the least popular boy in the whole sixth form. Chances were he hadn't passed it on to his friends, because he didn't have any. Chloe could see why now. He was an evil and manipulative little nerd who lived next door. She just had to get that damned phone before he wrecked her career, and perhaps her life. She could feel the tears welling up again but had to be strong.

Clearing her head with a black coffee, after a little investigation, she established her nemesis had games next. Hopefully that meant his jacket would be left unattended in the changing room. A plan was beginning to form. If Chloe timed it right she could sneak in, nab the phone and destroy the evidence during the lesson. Her heart started to thump hard against her left breast.

Hardly professional but she had to leave her class of third formers to their own devices half way through their lesson, sprinting across school. As she crept inside the boys' changing room furtively, the stench of sweaty shoes invaded her nostrils. Little time to hang around and risk being caught, the desperate teacher moved from peg to peg, searching for her tormentor's jacket. A triumphant "yes" escaped her lips as she espied his nametag sewn into the inner sleeve. What a nerd! Wresting the mobile phone from the pocket, she clenched her tiny fist in triumph.

Safely back outside, she dropped the phone to the concrete, spiking her heel into the glass face, before stamping up and down with the soul. Soon she'd wrecked the thing, broken it into pieces. "So you think you can get the better of me, huh Kevin Manning," she said under her breath, planning a bitter revenge.

Her joy was short-lived as, upon re-entering the classroom she was met by the headmaster. Ushering her outside, he thundered: "What is the meaning of leaving your class unattended, Miss Hunt?"

Chloe's bottom lip started to quiver. "Um, I'm...something came up...I...sorry"

"See me in my office after your class is finished."

Chloe bowed her head in shame. "Yes headmaster."

* * *

Chloe ambled into the headmaster's reception and was told to take a seat. A few minutes later her nemesis Kevin Manning showed up. Boldly she looked him straight in the eye, met with a counter sneer. She knew that he knew, but where was his proof? "I want to report my mobile phone stolen," he announced to the secretary, a sideways glance toward Chloe making her shuffle just a little uncomfortably.

At that moment she was summoned, the subsequent grilling from the headmaster leaving her teary-eyed yet relieved that it had been worth it. Her revealing picture had been destroyed. As a consequence, Chloe ambled down the corridor to the staffroom in good spirits. All that was left was to work out how to get even with that geek Kevin Manning. It was then that her breath was taken away as she was accosted from behind and dragged into a storeroom. "Get your hands off me," she protested.

Kevin pushed her back, foaming at the mouth. Yet it was Chloe that fired the first shot. "You are in so much trouble, Kevin Manning."

The schoolboy offered a look of disdain. "You think that stealing my phone is the end of this, you stupid bitch?"

Chloe wrinkled her nose, before snapping: "Don't you dare talk to me in that manner. I can and will make your life a misery."

"Oh can you now, Miss Hunt? Or should I call you Miss Cunt, you stupid, stupid bitch?"

Chloe was taken aback at the depth of his vitriol, at the words he used. Yet she stood her ground, determined not to let some nerdy schoolboy get the better of her. Nothing would give her greater pleasure than to help get him expelled. "Make the most of your last day at this school, Kevin."

Chloe turned away towards the door. In turn Kevin moved to block the way. He was no athlete but still towered six inches above the petite teacher. "Move!" she ordered, still in control of her emotions though her heart was racing.

"You didn't think that I'd take precautions?"

Chloe exhaled deeply. Precautions, what did he mean?

"Oh, Miss Hunt – stop acting like the blonde bimbo."

Chloe's mouth fell agape. "How dare you...?"

Before the sentence could be completed, Chloe felt Kevin's fingers grip her cheeks around the mouth, clamping it tight. "I forwarded your photo to my laptop, just in case."

Chloe's heart fell, her eyes moistening. She felt sick. All that risk and he was one, if not two, steps ahead of her. "So if you think this is over, Miss Cunt..."

Thankfully the bell came to Chloe's rescue, her schoolboy tormentor issuing a chilling prescient: "I'll deal with YOU later."

Wiping the tears from her eyes, Chloe followed out of the storeroom, dusting herself down and trying to recompose. This was serious as hell. She really had incurred the unhinged boy's wrath and he was likely to do anything.

Her next lesson went by in a blur, her head spinning. What she could do to stop the ordeal?

* * *

Post-lesson, and with lunchtime's arrival Chloe walked back past her own house where all of this had begun with the inadvertent exposure on the doorstep that morning. A ring on the doorbell of Kevin's house next door and a furtive look past the blinds through the front window seemed to suggest no one was home.

Heading around the back, out of sight of the road, Chloe searched for an open window. Bingo! There was one half open above the kitchen door, designed to be moved up and down, guillotine-like. It would be a tight squeeze but she was slender framed and could probably just about shimmy through. Heaving herself up, Chloe clung to the window frame for support, belly pressed to the cold glass. Pushing upward, her arms, head and shoulders found a way inside. Using all her reserves of strength, Chloe eased in up to waist, just her legs and bum left on the outside, almost there. "Damn you Kevin Manning for putting me through all this," she cursed beneath her breath.

It was then, just as she was about to congratulate herself on a job well done, that the window started to creak. All of a sudden it eased, descending the few inches to trap her spine like a mouse. "Oh my God," she puffed, legs kicking wildly, struggling to no avail.

But with her back clamped in this manner, there was no way in and definitely no way out. Each wriggle merely strained her stomach muscles and was painful as hell. As the realisation dawned, Chloe began to cry hollow, desperate tears. How could she have been so stupid? What on earth had she been thinking? This whole sorry situation was fast becoming her worst nightmare.

A couple of minutes elapsed in silent contemplation before the still was finally broken. "Oh so predictable, miss," rang out the familiar voice from behind.

"Kevin? Oh Kevin, help me out please."

"What exactly are you doing, Miss Cunt?"

"I was, um..."

Kevin snorted. "You were trying to steal my laptop, weren't you, just like you stole my phone?"

Chloe said nothing, little more than a barely audible whimper coming from her lips.

"Trying to break into my parent's house was a really dumb thing to do. God, you really are a brainless bimbo, aren't you."

Chloe could offer little defence.

"Look up to your left, miss."

Chloe obeyed, craning as far as her neck would allow. Up in the corner was a CCTV camera, its lens pointing straight back accusingly. The pretty schoolteacher gasped in surprise.

"My dad's very security conscious and with good reason, it seems. Who'd have thought, Miss Cunt a burglar?"

"Please help me, Kevin," she pleaded helplessly.

"You do need help, miss, more perhaps than you realise. You see my dad will check the tape tonight when he gets home from work, and I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when he finds out."

"Oh God, Kevin, no..."

"At best I reckon you'll lose your job, at worst, who knows? The police will almost certainly have to be called. But then again my dad might just take matters into his own hands..."

Chloe drew a breath. Unlike his geeky son, Frank Manning was a most intimidating man, more brawn than brain. How he'd fathered Kevin, God alone knew. One trait they did share, however, was a real creepiness. "You won't let that happen, will you Kevin?"

"That depends, miss."

"Depends...depends on what...?"

"On whether you agree to do everything I say...until I grow bored of you."

"Oh, no way Kevin, there's no way in the world..."

"We'll see, miss. And you're not exactly in the best position to negotiate right now, are you?"

Chloe whispered a "no".

Changing tack, Kevin continued: "You may not have noticed, miss, but there are some offices opposite the house. It's their lunchtime in five minutes and some of them use the side of the house to get to the pub. All they've got to do is glance over the wall and they'll see your cute little arse hanging out the window."

As if to accentuate the point, the schoolboy slapped the overhanging butt, causing Chloe to squeal. He chuckled in sheer pleasure.

"Please Kevin, help me out of here, I'm begging you."

Chloe trembled as she felt his clammy hand move from her rump to stroke the smooth flesh of her inner thigh. At the same time he lifted his teacher's airy skirt, folding it at her hips to expose the shapely backside. Chloe's whimpers turned to desperate pleas. "Kevin, no..."

It was to no avail and she shivered as the lacy red panties were loosened at the hips, drawn down over her thighs, past her knees, down her calves and manoeuvred over her shoes. Her breath racing, Chloe felt the warm air brush against her exposed pussy. "Mmm, you wear the knickers of a dirty whore," Kevin commented, before going oddly silent.

"Kevin?"

Chloe heard the unmistakeable sound of a zip being drawn down and a little grunt of pleasure fall from her tormentor's lips. "Oh God, Kevin, what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm wanking myself in your slut panties, Miss Cunt. Oh fuck, yesssss."

Chloe's face contorted, though she couldn't see and glad of the fact.

"Oh yes, oh fuck yesssssss..." Kevin mouthed hoarsely.

Evidently no athlete, the sixth former came in under a minute, his orgasm marked by a tiny groan.

Suddenly Chloe flinched as she felt the panties back at her ankles, then smoothed back up her shapely legs. She felt the dewy deposit smear the tops of her thighs and rub against her pussy. The schoolboy wasted no time grinding his fingers into the moist crotch, pressing the lacy material and the remnants of his seed inside Chloe's soft pussy. Kevin worked the digits back and forth for thirty seconds. "Ohhhhhhh," Chloe groaned, battling not to let him turn her on.

But it was, whether she cared to admit it or not.

"Will you agree to do anything I say?" he prompted.

"Nooooooo," she maintained.

"Two minutes, miss, two minutes and you'll be on public display."

"Kevin, no, please. Please help me out of here. I will...I WILL do anything you say."

He paused as if contemplating. "That means ANYTHING, miss?"

"Yes, anything – just get me out of here."

Reaching over, the schoolboy worked the window up from Chloe's spine, allowing her to slide back out from whence she'd come.

She stood facing him, shifting uncomfortably. She could feel the dampness of the panties against her pussy, his seed rubbing against her.

"Fuck me around and you'll be dealing with my dad. Be nice and he may never get to know."

"You'll destroy the CCTV footage?"

"I'll think about it. But first things first, I want my mobile phone back."

Chloe winced before confessing she'd trashed it.

"You did what, you stupid whore?" he thundered, causing Chloe to whimper.

"I'll replace it."

"Damn right you will. No, not just replace it – upgrade it. I want one of those brand new ultra thin ones your boyfriend's got and I want it now."

Chloe felt the spiny fingers of fear grip her soul. This kid seemed to know everything, not just about her but Jack too. "Have you been watching Jack and me?"

"Yes miss, I watched you last night."

Chloe gulped. "W-what exactly d-did you s-see?"

"I saw him giving you a massage."

Momentarily Chloe forgot her ordeal, swamped by fond reminiscences of the previous night. Jack's touch had been so strong, so sure she'd almost cum without vaginal stimulation. When finally they did make love she was as wet as a bath sponge. But now the memory was contaminated by the thought of Kevin spying on them. Oh, why oh why had she gone out on the step in just her underwear?

"Come on miss, I want that phone."

Their visit into town drew odd looks from Kevin's fellow pupils, Chloe trying to keep a couple of steps in front of behind to disassociate from the teen geek. But Kevin was having none of it, patting her arse like a long term lover.

Chloe was glad to arrive in town, buying the phone Kevin craved without question. A hefty chunk on her credit card it was a small price to pay. "Are we even now?" she asked in hopeful anticipation as Kevin surveyed his new toy proudly.

Kevin's eyebrows lowered. "Even? EVEN?" he raged.

"So what is it you want from me?" Chloe entreated, not really wanting to hear the answer, one which Kevin evaded in any event.

"Let's get back to school."

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
545 Followers
12