Teacher Transformation

Story Info
Alpha male teacher transformed into a sex slave.
9.3k words
4.03
47k
30
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nasty Teacher, naughty girls

Mr Smith really was an unfair teacher. He let the boys get away with murder, but he was extremely strict with the girls. He would punish the girls at every opportunity for the slightest misdemeanour, giving them detentions and extra homework. As well, he was in the habit of putting girls down whenever he could, making sly ambiguous comments about their clothes, their bodies and their intellect.

Some of the girls in his classes tried to use their feminine charms to get him onside and be more friendly, but it just didn't work. They would try to appeal to his sexuality by wearing low cut tops and bending low in front of him to give him a glimpse of their breasts. Some would slyly hitch up their skirt to give him a flash of their underwear when they knew he was looking. Some would even go so far as to wear a short skirt and a G-string and bend over in front of him to flash their bottom cheeks. But he either pretended not to notice or used some diversion. Often this came in the form of a particularly difficult question that he knew the girl couldn't answer so that he could give the girl that withering look or a cutting remark. All in all, he was an arrogant male who thought he had a natural right to be superior to females.

The girls came to hate and despise him, but there was little that they could do to get back at him apart from giving him dirty looks or simply ignoring him. They often discussed ways that they could even the score and finally get him to notice them sexually, preferably in a way that would be particularly unpleasant for him and bring him down a peg or two.

As the end of the school year approached, a group of Year 12 girls who had been firm friends since they started at High School began to hatch a plan. It was announced in assembly on day that Mr Smith would be leaving at the end of the year to take a job at a school in the city. The girls decided that they would give him a leaving present that he would never forget.

Mr Smith lived alone in a house at the edge of the town. As is the way in small towns, everyone knew everyone else and everyone knew that he often entertained groups of young men at his house to drink beer and watch footy games etc. He would also date an occasional girl and very often he would invite the girl back to his house 'for coffee'. There were suspicions that his sexual tastes were 'kinky' although no precise details ever emerged, probably because the girl (or boy) never spoke about their encounter.

Jade, Heather, Rose, Judy, Briony and Louise decided that the end of the school year would be a perfect opportunity to get even with Mr Smith for being such an unfair teacher and dent his arrogant male ego. The girls were all highly sexualised. They had watched many hours of porn at each other's houses and at girls' sleepovers, unbeknown to their parents. They had also fooled around with a lot of the boys at school and were well known as little cock teasers.

Rose had a sister, Molly, who had also attended the school and suffered Mr Smith's unfairness. Now 22, she had been invited out a couple of times by the young man but she had never accepted his invitation to go home with him 'for coffee'. She enjoyed leading him on, giving him sexual hints but never allowing him to give her more than the occasional grope. He obviously regarded her as a challenge, a real dick teaser.

The girls decided to use Molly as bait to get Paul Smith into their trap and make him vulnerable. Molly was more than happy to oblige and enjoyed scheming with the other girls to get even with Mr Smith and give him something to remember.

In the last week of term a golden opportunity fell into their hands. One evening Paul was in the pub where Molly worked as a bar-maid and asked her out. She told him that she would be working all the week nights but would be free on Saturday. He said "OK, it's a date. Where shall I meet you?" Molly casually replied that she could go round to his place at 7pm. Paul's eyes lit up at the prospect and readily agreed. The girls were over the moon when they heard the news and jumped at the opportunity to put their plan into practice.

At 7pm Molly knocked on the door at Paul's place. He told her to come in and have a drink as he wasn't quite ready. He said he needed to have a shower as he had been working on the land helping a local farmer. Molly sat down with her drink but, as soon as she heard the shower, she opened the front door to let the other girls in. They tiptoed in silently, suppressing the urge to giggle and give the game away.

Paul soon emerged from the shower quite naked and slipped through into his bedroom to dress. The seven girls ambushed him and, although he pretended to struggle, they soon had him strapped down and spreadeagled on the bed. Paul was surprised but, imagining himself as a ladies' man and no longer technically their teacher as term was over, he played along with their game.

The girls played their parts well. They examined his body carefully, giggling a laughing as they admired his strong, muscled naked body. They ran their hands over his chest and admired the gleaming pecs still wet from the shower. They moved on across his flat stomach and remarked on his bush of pubic hair. When they examined his penis and testicles they remarked on how well-endowed he was and wondered if they would be able to get him excited - or was he secretly gay? Paul started to feel uneasy in his vulnerable spreadeagled position and began to wonder what all these girls had in mind.

The girls were in no hurry and discussed openly how they could get him excited. Louise, who had a superb dancer's body, suggested that she might do a slow strip as a first course to whet his appetite. Paul readily agreed and asked them to bring his mini stereo through into the bedroom so she could do it to music. Rose was prepared. She had brought a CD of stripper music which she inserted into the stereo and began to slowly remove her clothes. Paul was so excited by the anticipation of seeing Rose naked that he failed to appreciate the degree of planning that had gone into all this.

Rose removed her top, revealing her full, round breasts straining in the revealing bra that she had chosen. A couple of the other girls began to search Paul's bedroom, although he ordered them not to as he said it was 'private'. They soon discovered the cause of his concern. He had drawers full of kinky gear which was obviously designed for masturbation as well as to enhance sex with both sexes. The girls pulled out the objects one by one laughing and asked Paul a million questions about the exact nature and purpose of each one. Paul didn't reply to any of them. He was crimson with embarrassment at his private sexual fetishes being displayed and discussed by these girls who, until yesterday had been his students at the school.

Meanwhile, Rose continued to reveal her superb body bit by bit, despite the distracting revelations of Paul's kinky equipment. She unclipped her bra at the back and it fell forward into her cupped hands while still covering her magnificent tits. She peeled one cup down, slowly revealing a rosy nipple which she tweaked to make it hard and erect. Seeing that Paul's member was still flaccid, probably because of the embarrassment and shame at the revelation of the contents of his drawers, Jade gently picked it up and started to massage it. It responded immediately and continued to expand as Rose dropped the bra. Her breasts were full and firm with large pink nipples. Pul stared fascinated as she removed her tiny mini skirt and turned to reveal her superbly formed buttocks. With her back to Paul, she slowly bent forward to reveal the enchanting, deep cleft of her 'camel-toe' vulva. Her anus was concealed only by the thin band of her G-string, disappearing and widening between her legs. The other girls cheered and hooted with laughter as Paul's member continued to twitch and expand.

Paul was clearly excited. Rose turned to face him and, with a shimmy of her shapely hips, she finally removed the tiny G-string to reveal the full outer lips of her perfectly shaved vulva. Paul strained at his ligatures only to find that he couldn't move. He licked his lips at the prospect of having sex with some or all of the girls. The poor fool had no idea of what they had in store for him, but he was very excited.

The girls continued to put their plan into action. Each of them had planned a routine designed to build Paul's sexual anticipation and arousal. The theme for the evening would be pleasure and torture.

Jade continued to tease Paul's cock with tiny touches that served to increase his arousal without doing anything to satisfy it. She had brought a feather which she used to touch and tease his testicles and perineum. In his spreadeagled position on the bed, his anus was exposed and Jade would occasionally give it the lightest touch with her feather. She ran her feather up and down his throbbing member until it was straining and threatening to burst out of its skin. Finally, Jade began to concentrate on the foreskin which was uncut and quite luxuriously long. She tickled the outside with her feather thrilling the plethora of nerve endings it contained into an ecstasy of pleasure. Paul began to feel he was in paradise but longed for a release. Delicately, Jade took hold of his turgid shaft and slowly rolled back the foreskin to reveal the glans. The girls gathered around to admire the full, purple mushroom head but no-one but Jade touched it. As they stared at it, a drop of clear viscous liquid slowly oozed out of the end.

"Oh look, that's precum!" Jade remarked "He must be getting excited!"

One of the girls produced a school ruler from the teacher's desk drawer and used it to measure the length of Paul's turgid member.

"Hmm! "said "Heather, Seven and a half inches! That's not too bad! Mr Smith, did you know that schoolgirls always wonder how big their teacher's cock is? Now we all know! Soon every kid in the school will know"

The girls all laughed as Paul was clearly squirming with embarrassment at this. He silently began to wonder where this was all going, but he admired the girls' ability to arouse him. He just hoped that the release would be equally good and soon!

It was not to be. Heather replaced Jade kneeling on the bed between Paul's spreadeagled legs. She was wearing a low-cut top, revealing a deep and inviting cleavage between her full breasts. She cupped her hands underneath them lifting and squeezing them inwards to accentuate the deep valley of her cleavage. Paul stared in confusion wondering what was going to happen next. Heather slowly lifted the skimpy top to reveal an equally skimpy lacy pushup bra beneath. Her tits were straining against the thin material and her rosy nipples clearly showing through. Heather proceeded to lift the lower edge of the bra to reveal the two swelling globes beneath. Pausing for a moment to allow Paul to enjoy the scenario unfolding before him, she released the front fastening and immediately cupped her still covered breasts with her hands and jiggled them up and down. Paul licked his lips in anticipation, silently willing her to fully reveal the gorgeous tits beneath. Heather was clearly in no hurry and continued to play with them to build the sexual tension. Finally, she slowly peeled back one of the cups to give him a glimpse and quickly covered it again. She repeated this with the other one and, when he was urging her to take it off, she continued to tease him for a few moments, then she suddenly complied. Her beautiful, pert, luscious tits now hung free. Paul gasped and strained against his restraints to reach forward to touch them. Heather responded by moving forward to dangle them in front of his face, maddeningly just out of reach of his extended tongue. She jiggled them enticingly for a while then just allowed the merest touch of his tongue on each nipple before settling back on her haunches well out of his reach.

She took a jar of coconut oil and generously applied to it to her breasts. Now gleaming and slick, she massaged them slowly and erotically, paying attention to the now erect nipples and driving Paul almost mad with desire. Every now and then she would glance down at his throbbing cock and reach out for it before withdrawing her hand at the last moment to disappoint him. He demanded then pleaded with the girls to release him but they ignored his pleas without comment. He wondered how long they would continue to tease him before they would finally give him his release.

Her show over, Heather climbed down off the bed and Paul slumped back in frustration.

Now it was Briony's turn to take the stage. She was a flat-chested, rather plain, blonde girl. Paul doubted she could do much to excite him sexually and began to relax. What he didn't know was that Briony regularly made money from her bedroom as a webcam girl. She was about to prove him terribly wrong as she stood at the front of the bed and gyrated her hips in an erotic dance. This girl could really move! As her hips sinuously rotated, the waistband of her loose, tiny shorts began to gradually move down her flat belly until the top of a landing strip of pubic hair began to appear. Paul watched fascinated as if he was being hypnotised as the descending shorts gradually revealed Briony's mound and then the slit below. The outer lips of Briony's slit were long and narrow, the hood of her clitoris evident at the top. When the shorts finally fell to the floor revealing her long, shapely legs she elegantly stepped out of them and climbed on to the bed to give the teacher a better view.

This was the first time that Briony had performed live in front of a naked, restrained male and it really turned her on. Her pussy was already wet and she watched Paul's sexual excitement build as her show progressed. He gulped in amazement as the girl lubricated her fingers and began to slide them up and down the outer lips of her tightly closed vulva. She began to moan quietly as her finger slipped repeatedly over the swelling clit. As her sexual excitement built, she opened the mysterious cleft to reveal its delightful inner folds. Her inner lips were just as beautiful as the outer ones. She touched them and spread them lightly with her oiled fingers as they began to swell. Perfectly symmetrical, they opened their delicate, chocolate tipped margins outward like the petals of a flower. Paul couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful cunt displayed before his eyes. His cock responded by expanding and stretching its already distended skin. The veins stood out along his shaft and the glans swelled as if it was going to burst. He started to wonder just what the girls were up to and asked them if they would release him so he could fuck one of them, or even all of them, or at least they could make him cum to give him some release. The girls just laughed and Molly said "Don't worry Sir, we will make you cum and you will get your release." The other girls laughed wickedly and giggled. Paul was confused and asked them:

"What's this all about girls? Is this some kind of joke? Where do we go from here? What do you want from me?"

Molly replied "Oh yes, what do we want girls? Do you think we could start with an apology?"

Paul asked, "What do you mean? Why do I need to apologise?"

Molly came back with "Well you could start with your unfair treatment of us girls in school and all the unreasonable punishments you've dished out."

"No!" Paul refused "I've got nothing to apologise for."

"We'll see about that." said Molly. "We'll just have to continue the treatment".

"Treatment! What treatment?" blurted out Paul.

The girls grinned and went silent as Briony continued with her show. She applied lots more lube to her fingers and began to circle the inner lips of her delightful pussy occasionally lingering over the nub of her clit and gently rubbing down the length of the hidden clit shaft which began to swell visibly. She began to moan softly and suddenly inserted a finger delicately into the opening of her vagina. This was soon followed by another finger and she began to rub the heel of her hand over her clitoris while she fucked herself vigorously with the two fingers.

Paul could stand this no longer as he strained against his straps and began to beg the girls to let him cum. Again, they just laughed and someone said: "First give us the apology." Again, Paul refused.

Briony continued to frig herself until, with a sudden shout she came to a climax and squirted a clear liquid out of her urethra over Paul's cock and balls.

Paul stared in amazement as he'd never seen a girl squirt before and didn't even know it was possible for a woman to ejaculate.

Her show over, Briony left the room and went to clean herself up. Jade took a bunch of tissues and carefully wiped the clear liquid from Paul's genitals. She then started to tickle him again with her feather. She started with his nipples, then underneath his balls and worked her way slowly and tantalising up the shaft. As she reached the sensitive frenulum, his member began to throb and jerk to try to escape the exquisite pleasure and stimulation he was receiving. His dick wanted it so badly, but he was determined not to give into the girls now it was becoming clear what game they were playing. Unfortunately for him he was in no position to control events and was forced to submit to whatever the girls chose to do to him. For the moment the girls owned him and his genitals. They had all the power and he had none,

Jade put down the feather and dipped her fingers into the coconut oil. She started to massage his balls and ran her fingers down the sensitive line along the perineum down to his anus. She placed a black rubber cock ring that she had found in his drawer on the tip of his penis and rolled it right down to the base. She followed this up with a strap behind his scrotum and a ball divider. Powerless to resist, the teacher just had to watch as the girl took possession of his genitals. He moaned with pleasure and gasped as she applied a liberal coating of oil to his shaft and formed her thumb and forefinger into an 'O' with which she started to squeeze at the base of the penis then push up toward the head. Under the pressure of her fingers more and more blood was forced into the shaft which grew visibly thicker and longer owing to the constriction of the cock ring. She continued to do this until the purple mushroom head was massive. Paul had never seen it so big and was enjoying the effect that the forced erection and the constricting cock ring and ball strap were having on his throbbing member. He wanted to cum so badly, but Jade expertly kept him 'on the edge' by removing her hands as soon as she detected any sign that he was on the edge of an orgasm. Again and again, Paul started to groan with pleasure only to have his straining prick abandoned temporarily to allow it calm down. The blob of precum on the end of his glans started to flow down the shaft.

Jade continued her ministrations for what seemed like hours to Paul. Every now and then one of the other girls would come in and admire her work completely ignoring the teacher except to ask him if he was ready to make an apology. At first the answers were: "Fuck off bitch!" and "No way!" but, as his need to orgasm became greater, he calmed himself and began to consider ways to satisfy their wish for an apology so they would bring him to the desired climax and satisfy his raging need to ejaculate.

Finally, he came to the conclusion that the only way that he was going to escape from his current predicament would be to give them what they wanted. After all, he could always deny it afterwards.

Having made the decision, Paul grudgingly told Jade that he would make an apology, adding that he didn't see that it was necessary as he hadn't done anything wrong. She completely ignored him and continued to alternately stimulate his straining prick and remove her maddening fingers as soon as he showed any sign of reaching a climax. Finally, after another half hour of this 'edging' he finally agreed to make an unreserved apology.