Teacher Undressed Ch. 09

Story Info
A steamy kiss from his teacher.
10.7k words
4.59
77.9k
76

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A steamy kiss from his teacher

'Hi Miss, Grant,' William said.

'William, come in. I'm glad to see you,' she said.

His teacher moved close to kiss him, then at the last moment changed her mind, and just squeezed his shoulders. She looked flustered from nearly making a fool of herself with a student. She understood why she almost kissed him. After being in bed together, and sharing personal time, they had become close. Too close for comfort.

It was unwise letting a student into her home. How it began she couldn't remember, but she should put a halt to his visits. She smiled back at him, and a feeling of pleasant acceptance warmed her. There was no harm done, and besides, he was a nice young man trying to be helpful.

Vicky came in and gave him a big smile. 'Hi, William, how are you doing?'

'OK, thank you, Miss Bourbon. Where do you want these shelves?' he asked.

She linked her arm in his, and giggled, 'I want you in the bedroom, to put it up me, I mean, for me,' she whispered, out of hearing of Miss Grant. 'To put up some shelves,' she quickly added, for Miss Grant to hear.

'You can carry on with dinner, while William does it for me,' Miss Grant said.

It sounded enough like a command that Vicky went to the kitchen, after winking at William.

'I'll have you in the bedroom first, William. I mean, you can put it up, err, the shelving unit,' she said. Her mouth dried up, halting a confused request, with a blush highlighting her cheeks.

As he led the way into her bedroom, he realised the familiarity could have been questioned. Of course he knew where her bedroom was, as he'd shared her bed often enough while she was hypnotised. This was the first time in her bedroom while she was his teacher. Then he remembered she woke up one morning, not hypnotised, and was shocked to find him in her bed.

Following him in, she didn't say anything. She looked pre-occupied with her own thoughts.

'Where do you want the shelves?' he asked.

He put down a tool bag, and looked over the packaging. The instructions were simple enough. The wall was light, but strong enough to secure the free standing shelves, so they wouldn't tip forward.

'It didn't take long, William,' she said.

'I didn't know you were still here,' he said.

'It was nice watching you absorbed in your work,' she said.

She patted the bed beside her, indicating he should sit.

'I wanted to thank you for not spilling the beans, about the weekend,' she quietly said.

'That's OK, Miss Grant,' he shrugged.

'It would be very awkward explaining to the principal and school board, why Miss Bourbon and I were in bed with a student,' she blushed.

'Naked,' he reminded her.

'Well, yes, that would be a difficult one. I'm not sure I can explain it to myself,' she dully spoke.

'It's alright, just forget about it,' he reassured her.

His arm wound around her shoulders, though she was too preoccupied to notice.

'I'll not forget you saving us, and the calm way you behaved. You were such a responsible young man. When we were in that awkward position, well, I don't think many men would have held back. Not when we were so close to, you know,' she told him.

'You mean when we nearly. . . Well, you said not to,' he lamely said.

'I have to admit, there was a moment, when, well, I did want you. There, I've admitted it,' she crossly spoke. 'I'm sure you didn't want to hear that from an old school teacher,' she added.

'You're a young attractive woman, and I wanted you so badly I ached. You know that. You said, no, and I respected your decision. Don't know how, but I did,' he smiled, trying to lighten her mood.

'All I know is, your my student, and it is wrong to get involved. I have to show responsibility, William,' she said.

Their heads were almost touching. Partly from talking so quietly, and from the intimacy of the subject. When she turned to face him, her eyes widened, and her nostrils flared. She became aware of his arm around her. From being remote, thinking of that weekend, her perspective suddenly changed to become aware of him. She became aware of how close he was, and they were on her bed, in her bedroom. Her whole body became sensitive and alert.

He moved forward slightly for their lips to meet. Just a gentle comforting peck on the lips was meant. In a split second a moment of chaste intentions, changed to a full on consumption of each other's mouths. Their arms wrapped around each other, tightening, gripping hard, manoeuvring around their bodies. They were entranced in the small world of their entwined bodies. All they were aware of was his bear hug, and her frantic grip.

A knock on the door startled them. 'Dinner is ready,' Vicky announced.

They furtively patted their clothes into place, not looking at each other. William nearly laughed. Kissing his teacher had almost been as exciting as bedding her, when she was hypnotised. Kissing her just now was as exhilarating as being naked in bed with her.

He reached for her, but she shook her head.

'We can't, William,' is all she said.

He wrapped his arms around her, forcing her to be close. It didn't take much effort.

'That was nice. Comforting. No need to worry about it,' he said.

'Easy for you to say. It was nice, but I'm a woman, not a girl. I need more, yet I have to be responsible for both of us. What if you hadn't stopped last weekend. With or without my permission, you could have taken me. You weren't wearing protection, and I could be pregnant. That would change everything. Both our lives would be so different. Being an adult conceals a lot of responsibility, William,' she lectured.

William couldn't bring himself to say a word. He followed her out to the kitchen where they sat to eat. Pregnant? She could have become pregnant because he wasn't wearing protection. OH! FUCK! He hadn't thought of that. He looked at both of them, remembering the times he'd cum inside them, while they were hypnotised not to remember it.

It dawned on him that he'd seen May taking a pill in the bathroom. He intently looked at Vicky wondering if she was on the pill. She didn't have a boyfriend, so maybe she wasn't bothering with the damn things.

'You OK? Vicky asked.

May assumed he was recovering from having kissed his teacher.

'I just need to go to the bathroom,' he said.

May looked closely at his crotch, assuming he had to deal with an erection. Not seeing a lump in his trousers, she wondered what was wrong. She would have to apologise and set things right with him. It was a terrible mistake, leading him on like that. She sat quietly eating, glowing warmly. Wrong it might have been, but she felt wonderful, enlivened.

It felt natural, even familiar, as though they had kissed and cuddled before. Of course, they had been naked in bed, and had shared their body heat. She wriggled in the seat, feeling a wet spot down there, with a spreading heat tingling her entire body.

William came back looking relieved. A box of pills were being used, on Vicky's shelf, and May's, in the medicine cabinet. Dinner went quickly with little said. Even Vicky was unusually quiet.

'At last I have you in my bedroom, William,' Vicky giggled.

'You're a naughty tease,' he scolded her, and laughed.

'So what happened?' she asked.

'When?' he suspiciously asked.

'How many times have I been in bed with you?' she asked.

'What!' he said, sounding startled. Had she found out he'd been screwing her while hypnotised?

'At the weekend, silly. What happened. I was asleep, and missed out on the fun,' she complained.

'Nothing happened, honest. I didn't take advantage,' he said with relief, while unwrapping the shelving unit.

'I know WE didn't. I would have known in the morning. Besides, you're a decent young man. What about, her? Did you do anything?' she teased.

'No,' he replied.

'You sound disappointed, William,' she giggled.

'Whatever, nothing happened. We should forget about it, and move on,' he firmly told her.

After getting nowhere with the cabin episode, she changed tack. 'I've been wearing panties, look,' she said.

She was standing close behind him, while he was on his knees. When he turned his head to look at her, she held up the skirt.

'No you're not,' he sighed.

'Oh! I put them on at lunch time. You sent me home to change, remember?' she said, looking unsettled.

Why she was worried over missing panties, yet held her skirt up to show him, seemed strange. What twisted logic was going through her mind. She changed out of the corset once home from school, to put on a skirt and top. William discovered she didn't wear panties, because of a problem she had. Though, showing him her state of undress was probably down to the hypnosis, and that made it his fault.

There was something weird going on inside that mixed up head of hers. The arrangement with his teachers had become so complicated, he was no longer in control. It was a matter of reacting to each crisis at it happened, and that couldn't go on. Even Miss Grant was behaving badly when not hypnotised.

'You shouldn't be showing me your naughty bits, Miss Bourbon,' he stated.

He should put her under and try to straighten her out. He would leave it to later, as it was interesting to see how far Miss Grant would go while not hypnotised.

'After being naked in bed together? There's no need to be shy. I have a problem with forgetting to put on panties, and need your help, William. I'm sure you can help me. Maybe you should put me over your knee and spank me, for being a naughty girl,' she suggested.

'Let me finish this and I'll consider it,' he sighed.

She sat on the end of her bed, quiet at last. Her face was screwed up in concentration, wondering what had got into her. Why was she being so lewd with this boy? He was her student, and even with a long term boyfriend, she wouldn't behave so badly. It was both worrying and exciting.

She was vibrating with sexual tension, anticipating him spanking her. Damn! Something had happened to release her inhibitions, otherwise she wouldn't be behaving this way with anyone. She hadn't had a relationship for ages, though she had tried. She just couldn't face being intimate with a man. That experience in a store, with a security guard, had put her off. Still not understanding why, she nevertheless kept to herself, avoiding a deep relationship. Could it have been that episode in the cabin that released suppressed feelings?

'You alright?' William asked.

When she didn't respond, he sat next to her and put an arm around her.

'Hey, it's all right, don't worry. I'll help you, you know that,' he soothingly spoke.

'I'm sorry, William. I'm supposed to be a responsible teacher, yet I'm being so awful. I don't know what came over me,' she said.

She looked distraught.

'Maybe I should put you over my knee and spank you,' he quipped.

'Maybe. I need something to calm me down. I'm on edge all the time. For the last couple of weeks I've been so worked up, it's difficult to think straight,' she lamented.

'Tell me about it. That will help you get it straight,' he suggested.

'I, I think I've kept everything in, suppressed my desires for so long,' she started to say, and clammed up.

'Go on, you can say anything, I won't repeat it to anyone. I'm here to help you,' he said.

He only just refrained from calling her Vicky. A new trigger word was needed. She had told him to call her by her first name, and of course he couldn't. He explained he didn't want to get in the habit of calling her Vicky, in case he made the mistake in school.

'A guy dumped me in high school at a vulnerable time in my life. I became a terrible tease, and got a bad reputation. I didn't deserve it, except as a punishment for teasing the guys. I had a bad experience with a security guard in a store,' she sniffed, almost crying.

'Since then I've avoided relationships, or at least letting them go very far,' she said.

'You haven't had much experience then. You've suppressed you're feelings, and desire. Now it's all sort of coming out, released, and you can't hold back. You're out of control,' he said.

'Something like that, yes, I guess that must be it,' she agreed.

He figured the trigger for the misbehaviour was the hypnosis, and their sex sessions in bed.

'Would it help if I got you to relax, and guided you,' he said.

'Anything, William. I'll try anything,' she said, sounding desperate.

While they had been talking she desperately clung to him. He tightened his grip and kissed her forehead. She forlornly looked up at him, then kissed his lips.

'Maybe that's being naughty,' he said.

'I don't care, William. I need a nice understanding man. Someone who can take care of me, and you are the only one I know. You're over eighteen. If you want me, I'm yours,' she said.

Her eyes looked searchingly into his, needing to see a sign of acceptance.

'You are beautiful, sexy, and so very desirable. Of course I want you,' he said, and kissed her.

Not a quick peck this time, rather, it turned into a long snog. They devoured each other's faces, not just their lips. He was kissing, sucking, and biting her neck, while her head was thrown back, moaning in pleasure.

He pulled away, entangling from her desperate grip.

'I'll go and see Miss Grant,' he said.

'You can't tell her, please,' she whined.

'I promised you I'd help you, and won't tell anyone. I'll be back in a moment,' he firmly said.

She sat there wringing her hands, wondering what she was doing, and if it was the right thing. She was being a fool, yet there was something reassuring about the way he said he would help her. The familiar comforting words helped dampen the anxiety.

'What have you two been up to?' Miss Grant demanded.

'Nothing, just talking. She's worried about something. I'm helping her relax, and to talk it through,' he told her.

'Well, I guess that's alright then. You do have a way of calming a person,' she said, sounding a little less angry.

He put his hands on her shoulders.

'You'll always be my favourite, you know that, don't you,' he said.

'Yes, I guess so. William, I feel a fool. I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, and we really shouldn't have kissed. Is she soft on you too? After what happened and the way you help us, I guess it's only to be expected. Damn! We're behaving like silly schoolgirls around you,' she said, sadly shaking her head.

'William, you're not taking advantage of Miss Bourbon are you? Promise me you won't do anything to her,' she demanded.

'What do you mean? Of course I won't,' William said, sounding indignant.

'Sorry, William. It's just that she has less resistance than I do. You have a certain charm, an inner strength. There's something about you. A self-confidence without being arrogant. I don't know, but it's dangerous, and she's got a problem. Be kind to her, William,' Miss Grant lectured.

'You sure you're not jealous?' he teased.

'That's no way to talk to your teacher, William,' she smirked. 'You're probably right. Silly really. . . No wonder your confident, having two teachers worrying over you,' she said, frowning and looking baffled.

'Well, I'll be leaving school soon. You'll still be my favourite, and you won't be my teacher then. No responsibility to hold you back,' he smiled.

'Oh! Hell! Don't say that. I'm confused as it is. Torn between what should be, and what I want. How did you get me into this state? You've got two teachers wanting you. How do you cope with that? It's driving me crazy,' she plaintively whined.

'May,' he said, and pulled her into his arms.

'Oh! Sir! I feel so confused and hurt. Please help me!' she implored.

'Calm down my wonderful, beautiful, woman. I'm here to look after you. Don't fret, just relax,' he said.

He spent a while reassuring her. At last she was smiling and laughing from the attention. He promised to spend time with her, and just her. She reluctantly went to her room, as though she were being grounded for being naughty.

'Don't be like that. Go and prepare yourself for me. I'll be with you soon, and will make it up to you, I promise. At the weekend I'll take you out, and we can spend time together,' he promised.

With a light heart, and on winged feet, she flew to her room.

Returning to Miss Bourbon's room, he found her sitting nervously on the end of the bed. She looked distressed, and in need of relief to her troubles.

'It will be alright now. We can spend some time together. Lay back on the bed,' he told her.

'What are you going to do?' she said, looking anxious. 'We can't do anything,' she protested. Nevertheless she moved up the bed, and lay there, staring at him.

'I'm going to cuddle you,' he flatly stated.

A look of disappointment shadowed a look of relief. Her body was still held tense, almost rigid.

He took his shoes off and got onto the bed. He took a hand in both of his.

'You are a wonderful person. You deserve to be treated with respect and loving care,' he said.

She looked uncomprehending, as though he were talking in tongues.

'Tell me,' he said.

'How can you be so confident and strong?' she asked.

He could have told her it was because he'd controlled her, and did almost anything he wanted with her of the last couple of weeks. He'd had her in the lounge, the bathroom, and May's bed, so it was easy to be commanding with her.

'I feel responsible for you. I want to help you overcome your fear of relationships. I'll help you overcome the fear of letting go, and letting someone else lead you. You won't go too far at inappropriate times,' he soothingly stated.

'I really hope so. I'm willing to try, William,' she said.

'Come into my arms,' he suggested.

She reluctantly drew close, took a deep breath, and snuggled up to him.

In an ear he firmly stated, 'You are wonderful person, deserving of respect.'

'I'm a wonderful person, deserving of respect,' she repeated back to him. The words sounded hollow.

He continued with the theme, repeating it with different phrases, much like a hypnosis session. Just as he had observed, and been taught by his uncle, only she wasn't hypnotised. Her breathing calmed and she relaxed.

'That security guard took advantage of you. There's no need to feel guilty. You were excited by it, but that didn't mean you wanted it, or want to be forced ever again,' he said.

'How did you know about that?' she marvelled.

Realising the mistake, as this was learnt from when she was hypnotised, brought him to a halt. She buried her head in his chest and sobbed. There was no need to say anything, he just held her tight.

They talked over her fears, bringing them out into the open, and laying them to rest.

Eventually she stopped crying, and sniffed, 'William.'

'I'm here for you,' he gently said.

'I know. I want you,' she softly spoke.

'I'm your student, and we shouldn't,' he explained.

He knew what Miss Grant meant. It was closing in on him, that he was taking advantage of a mixed up woman, and he felt bad.

'I don't care, I want you. I want you to make love to me, to wipe away the mess I'm in,' she whispered.

She took a hold if his head and forcibly kissed him. She invaded his mouth, exploring it, taking it. Not gently this time, but with pent up passion. Still kissing him, she unzipped his jeans, and pulled out his cock. She pushed him back on the bed, flat on his back. With knees and hands pinning him down, she manoeuvred on top of him.

Shoving down hard onto his cock, feeling it penetrate, she used her full weight to impale herself. A groan of satisfaction rumbled from her throat. After such a long abstinence, the feeling of being filled was overwhelming. For a moment she remembered William making love to her while hypnotised, and the feeling of satisfaction that brought, then it was gone.