Teacher Upskirt Shows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,919 Followers

Leo was working on her skirt. He finally got in unlatched, and worked the zipper town her backside. He crouched down and tugged the tight skirt down her butt, until it fell down her legs. The leggy teacher was now standing barelegged, with her matching burgundy bra and panties in view. Her only other garments were her red shoes, white pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and her wedding ring.

Rod and Jake each lowered one of her bra straps, and Jake tugged at her bra clasp in back, jerking the woman's torso a little as he tried to figure it out. Eventually he got the bra open, and let it drop off the teacher.

Mrs. Fine let out an involuntary gasp as she stood topless before her students. She stared up at the ceiling, batting her eyelids as she fought back tears. There was a brief pause in the action as all four boys admired her topless form. They had seen her nipples before, as she leaned over in her gray dress, but this was the first time at seeing their teacher completely topless. Her smallish tits looked rounder and a little larger than Kurt had expected them to look, but overall they exceeded his expectations. They were very white and pale compared to Mrs. Fine's darker freckled chest, had just a little slope to them, but her nipple pointed straight out.

It was only seconds before Kurt and Rod and Jake all fought for her naked tits, grabbing them and squeezing them crudely, jostling Mrs. Fine as she silently endured having her tits felt.

The feeling became general, as hand roamed down to her panties and wormed their way inside the flimsy garment. Teen hands rapidly felt her ass and rubbed her hairy pussy mound. Leo finally tugged the panties down her butt with ease and down her legs, exposing her dark brown pubic hair and white ass. The mature wife and mom now had some flaws exposed, some stretch marks, a little sag here and there, and a bit of a tummy bulge. But to the horny teens these were minor imperfections on a beautiful work of art. Her bare ass got squeezed, jiggled, and lifted, and her pussy got rubbed and had fingers inserted in it.

"Hey, her pussy's all wet!" Exclaimed Leo as his middle digit wormed its way in and out of his teacher."

"I told you," said Kurt, as he sucked on her left nipple. "She's a hot slut!"

All four boys took turns making out with the teacher, as they fondled her. At first they held her arms to keep her from resisting, but as Mrs. Fine surrendered to the students they let go of her arms. Like a bunch of squirmy jerky boys they twisted her this way and that to bring her lips to theirs and gain access to her body parts, but still they were not violent or brutal.

Jake was the first boy to pull off his pants and boxers and expose his hard hairy cock. He stood to Mrs. Fine's left side, took her left hand, placed it on his cock, and made her stroke it. Soon all four boys had dropped their pants and surrounded their teacher with their naked cocks. She gave hand jobs to Jake and Rod, Leo rubbed his dick head along her ass and up and town the tall woman's ass crack, and Kurt leaned forward and let his dick head get tickled by her pubic hair.

Eventually the hand jobs became general just as the feeling was, with all four boys grabbing their teacher's hands and making her stroke their cocks, which led to a little juvenile giggling as they nearly had sword fights with their dicks over the rights to get hand jobs. There were also giggles when Mrs. Fine emitted little squeals and squeaks when someone or other would squeeze her too hard or penetrate her too much, or bite her neck too sharply.

Kurt was ready. He pushed his teacher back down on her desk. "Lay back," was his only order, and the teacher hesitantly but obediently lied back on her desktop lengthwise. The papers and other objects on the desk where whisked to the floor with a couple of swipes from Rod and Leo.

Mrs. Fine lied on her back with her long legs hanging off the edge. Kurt stood between her legs and spread her knees with his hands. He opened her pussy lips with his left hand, and aimed his dick head at her with his right hand. As the head grazed the teacher's wet outer lips, she emitted a moan, and one weak whimpering, "no," but otherwise offered no counter. Kurt slid his cock into her warm wet tunnel, slowly letting his whole shaft disappear into the dark wetness.

Mrs. Fine emitted another "Ohh," and a few moans, as Kurt slowly slid in and out of her. Kurt tried to lift her thigh to get a better angle, but did his best to get into the saddle, and manage to stand between her legs and hump her fairly rapidly.

"Oohhh," moaned Kurt. "This feels SOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD!"

"Oooohh" whimpered Mrs. Fine, her torso being jiggled as Kurt fucked her, her white tits jiggling in unison on her chest.

Rod and Leo grabbed the instructor's tits and played with them as their friend fucked her. Jake sidled up close to the desk, pulled Mrs. Fine's head and torso to the edge, forcibly turned her head towards him, and offered his cock to her lips. Mrs. Fine moaned between clenched lips and tried to shake her head, but as the persistent Jake held her hair tighter, she parted her lips and allowed the cock head to enter her mouth. She bobbed her head over the shaft, and soon it was glistening with her saliva.

Kurt tried a couple of different positions with Mrs. Fine's long dangling legs, but eventually tried something he'd seen on Internet porn videos. He lifted both of her long legs and threw her knees up over his shoulder, until her legs were sticking straight up in the air. This allowed him the deepest penetration, and he fucked her rapidly.

Rod and Leo were standing on either side of the desk and the teacher, and made her stroke their cocks while she fucked and sucked two others.

"Mmmm, mmmm," moaned the teacher through the dick in her mouth.

"Slap slap slap," was the sound of Kurt's pelvis slapping into the back of his teachers' rippling ass and thighs. Soon the teacher was moaning louder, sucking more furiously, and writhing more as her tits and nipples got tweaked, and she stroked the other two cocks faster.

Kurt took a moment to run his hands up and down her long thighs, knees, and calves. Only days ago, just touching his sexy teacher's bare legs would have been the greatest thrill of his life.

Mrs. Fine rocked from side to side, almost throwing Kurt out of her. But the teen hung on, and just as the teacher stiffened and shuddered through an orgasm, she let loose a wad of jism deep into her pussy.

Kurt pulled out, and his place between Mrs. Fine's legs was quickly filled by Rod. Rod emulated Kurt, fucking deeply into his teacher's pussy.

Kurt heard a choking sound emanating from his teacher, and looked up to see cum dribbling out of her mouth from Jake's dick.

Kurt had only cum a minute before, but he never even got soft. He got back into the game, replacing Jake next to Mrs. Fine, and made the teacher suck the sticky dick that had just exited her pussy. The experienced wife's lips felt soft, but she sucked like she knew what she was doing. Within moments Kurt was already on the verge of orgasm again.

Rod apparently came in Mrs. Fine's pussy, and pulled out and let Leo take his place. The teacher hummed on Kurt's cock as she moaned and squealed at apparent physical delight from the cock in her. As Rod came in her, she shuddered and gyrated through another orgasm.

Mrs. Fine's pussy was empty for the moment, so Kurt made her concentrate on sucking him off. "Ohh, that's it, Jackie, ohh, I'm close! Here it comes!" He shot jizm into the back of his teacher's mouth. This time she did not choke, but swallowed and gobbled the cum, and on Kurt's orders licked his cock clean.

Mrs. Fine lied back untouched for just a moment, crying. Jake approached her and appeared to be consoling her for just a moment, helping her to sit upright, and hugging her naked torso. But his mood was not sympathetic, and he ordered her to stand up and lean over her desk. Jake stood behind her and aimed his cock at his pussy. Mrs. Fine only moaned her disappointment at being taken again, but otherwise spread her legs and offered her backside to Jake, who slid his cock into her pussy and fucked her doggie style.

Leo and Rod were back up on their feet, and played with their teacher's dangling tits as Jake fucked her from behind. Then Leo knelt on the desktop in front of Mrs. Fine, and made her suck his dick as she got fucked.

Kurt took a moment to videotape the action with his cell phone camera, and then joined the others in feeling up the naked teacher.

Despite having cum just moments before, it took Jake only a few minutes of slapping his pelvis into Mrs. Fine's backside to achieve a second orgasm, and he came and pulled out.

Kurt could see that Mrs. Fine's knees were shaking as Jake finished fucking her, and coaxed her to climb up onto the desktop and kneel with her butt up into the air. Kurt climbed onto the desk right behind her. He took his cock in his hand, and aimed it at his teacher's puckered asshole that was sticking up towards him. Mrs. Fine moaned again, and whimpered one "Oh, please, don't." But Kurt ignored her, and began to work his cock, which was still fresh with Mrs. Fine's pussy juice and saliva, into her ass.

It was a great feeling just having his crotch nestled in between her soft buns. And while the teen wouldn't classify fucking his teacher's ass as better than fucking her pussy, it was something he'd never done before, and reveled in his power over his helpless whimpering instructor. It was a tight fit, and a little too much friction, but as he thrust in and out, he was soon ready to explode again.

Mrs. Fine moaned and groaned. Kurt looked up to see Jake with his cell phone videotaping the action, but the other two teens were right up next to their teacher, playing with her tits again. Kurt grabbed Mrs. Fine's hips - she did have just a little bit of a love handle there - and pulled back and forth on her torso. Leo reached under Mrs. Fine and toyed with her vacant pussy, not far from Kurt's cock. As he ran his whole hand over her crotch, he apparently found some spot that drove Mrs. Fine wild, for she let out a yelp, and continued yelping as Jake rubbed her there.

Mrs. Fine was grunting and chortling in a most un-ladylike manner. She was sticky with sweat and cum, and perspiration dripped off of her nose. "Huungng!" Gharrggg!"

As her asshole relaxed and loosened, Kurt fucked her ass faster. Jake rubbed her pussy faster, and the other two tugged on her dangling nipples like little cow udders. "UUURRRGGGGGHHH! HUMMMMMMMMPHHHH!"

Mrs. Fine threw her body around the desk as much as the cock in her asshole would allow. She raised her head, let out a bark like a dog, and tightened her asshole around Kurt's cock.

Kurt let flow some jism into Mrs. Fine's asshole. Finally the gyrating teacher bucked him off, and he finished his orgasm by dribbling cum on her ass and back. Mrs. Fine collapsed, face first, onto her desktop, panting and sobbing and moaning.

The free period was just about up and another class would be starting in ten minutes. Kurt suggested to all that they get wiped off and dressed. As each found their clothes, Kurt got Mrs. Fine's Kleenex box out of her desk drawer. Fortunately it was nearly full, for each of the participants needed a handful of Kleenex to wipe their bodies off. Mrs. Fine, lying on her desktop in a fetal position, was still sobbing. Kurt and Jake helped her to sit up, grabbed some Kleenex and wiped off her face and back and other body parts. Finally the teacher gained some composure, and looking at the clock, wiped off her pussy. As the others dressed they watched their semi-stunned teacher find her clothes and get dressed.

"Thanks, Jackie, I hope you had as good a time as we did," said Rod.

"Yeah, you sounded like you did," chuckled Jake. With that the boys turned and sauntered out the door, leaving the stunned teacher to pick up her papers and books from the floor.

CHAPTER 7

Kurt decided to give the traumatized teacher a break from the heavy fucking, but he could not stop the juggernaut that became "Let's feel up Mrs. Fine." No matter what she wore, whether Kurt ordered a sexy or exposing outfit that day or whether he gave her a break and allowed her to wear more conservative and casual clothes, there were daily reports of students goosing her in the hall, reaching right into her blouse and feeling her tits, and hands sliding into her panties and invading her flesh.

There was the guy that approached Kurt in the hall, held out his middle finger, and said, "Want to smell Mrs. Fine?"

"I've smelled her," Kurt chuckled.

There were stories of unknowing seniors who were following Mrs. Fine up the stairs, and as their eyes naturally looked up her skirt, saw bare ass and crotch instead of the expected panties.

One day Kurt made Mrs. Fine wear a skirt with pantyhose, but no panties. He always thought that would be a sexy look. Mrs. Fine had already flashed her bare pussy to her seventh period class, but Kurt told her to flash all of her classes today. Kurt got reports, and cell phone videos, of the leggy teacher sitting on her desk, spreading her legs wide and lifting her knee, and showing her panty-less crotch under her hose. It didn't look so impressive on a cell cam photo, but in seventh period Kurt got to see live what an awesome show that was, clearly seeing the teacher's dark pubic hair through her sheer hose.

Another day Mrs. Fine wore a flowered blouse, braless, and had it unbuttoned nearly to her naval. She wore a blazer over it between periods, but in each class she lectured to her students with her blouse hanging open and showing her right tit to anybody that she walked by. Kurt laughed when he heard that some unwitting girl told Mrs. Fine that her blouse was unbuttoned, and Mrs. Fine had to make a show of buttoning it and thanking the girl, only to unbutton it later for the next class.

Kurt also had noticed in the past that Mrs. Fine owned an elegant white blouse that was completely sheer and nearly see-through, that she only wore under a blazer and over a camisole and bra. One day, on Kurt's orders, she wore it with nothing at all under it, and, at least in class, nothing over it. It was almost like she was topless in each of her classes. The shape of her breasts were clearly visible, her areolas contrasted sharply with the sheer white fabric, and she jiggled her way around class every hour that day. In seventh period Kurt noticed that the effect was particularly stunning close-up when she was standing with the windows to her back and sides, the sun shining through her blouse and highlighting the shape of her breasts.

Mrs. Fine had become such an obedient sex slave that she would chronically give an honest answer to anything Kurt asked. In an email Kurt got Mrs. Fine to admit she had some smaller and slinkier outfits at home that she never wore to school. He ordered her to wear one particular black outfit that she described, but allowed her to wear a black button sweater over it to avoid suspicion amongst the rest of the faculty, who were likely already alarmed at some of their co-worker's strange attire and behavior of late.

The next day Mrs. Fine obediently wore the little black skirt that was nothing but a little tube. It was shorter, tighter, and lower slung on her hips than anything she ever wore to school. She had explained in her email that she bought it years ago for a party and it didn't really fit anymore. It was tight. It curved around and clung to her mature butt, caused her little tummy bulge to be noticeable, and was so short that the tall teacher looked all leg. The top was a halter style, a little loose for her wide slender shoulder and smaller breasts, and the straps kept falling off of her shoulders and she was constantly pushing them back up. There was a gap of several inches between the top and the skirt, baring some of her not-quite-flat tummy around her belly button. During most of the day, when she wore a button sweater over it, it just seemed a bit short and tight. But Kurt had ordered her to take the sweater off once she was in each class with the students. All day long Kurt received reports of how Mrs. Fine let her ass or her pussy show in the short tight skirt, how good her braless tits looked in it, how her tits were on display as she leaned over, and how she was constantly tugging it this way and that in a vain attempt not to expose flesh.

The last hour of the day was a boring pep assembly. Faculty members occasionally sat in the bleachers intermingled with the students to keep them under control. Kurt invited Mrs. Fine to sit with him in the corner section of the bleachers during the assembly.

As the students found their way up the bleachers, Kurt located Mrs. Fine, and escorted her to a spot midway up the bleachers in the corner section, and then he sat several rows lower and to the left. She had her sweater on, but the leggy teacher still got plenty of stares, and a few whistles, as she climbed her way up the steep bleachers in her short tight skirt. More than a couple of students likely got an eyeful of her panty-less bottom as they sat under her and looked up her skirt as she spread her legs and climbed up.

Once Mrs. Fine was in the bleachers, the section filled up mostly with the male population, friends of Kurt's and the others in his gang. But there were literally hundreds of horny males surrounding the sparsely clad teacher. Mrs. Fine would have had a hard time keeping her legs closed enough not to allow views up her skirt from the rows below, but with Kurt sitting several rows lower and texting her to spread her legs wide, dozens of males were looking back up at Mrs. Fine's naked pussy. Kurt text messaged her to remove her sweater and lean forward, and allow those around her to see her braless dangling tits.

As soon as the students got bored with the assembly, which was about three minutes into it, they turned their attention completely to the underdressed teacher in their midst. Several around her had already groped her or seen others do it, so the first thing the guys sitting right next to her and in the row directly behind her did was start to play with her ass. Forced by Kurt to lean forward to afford views to her nipples, the two-piece outfit left a large gap at her back just above her tailbone, and with no panties on Mrs. Fine was displaying a plumber's crack. Several boys subtly touched the bare flesh above her skirt, and with no resistance, got continuously bolder, touching her hips, the top of her ass over her skirt, and finally one teen slid his hand down her crack inside her skirt. The boys took turns doing this, getting a little stinkfinger from her crack, as other boys looked down at her tits and the ones below her gawked at her bare pussy. Late in the period someone stuck a pencil down Mrs. Fine's ass crack, causing snickers.

CHAPTER 8

Fourth period was when Mrs. Fine now chose to eat alone in her empty classroom, the period when the four teens had taken her en masse. Now Kurt let her know that since she chose not to parade her body around the student population, that she was expected to be in that empty classroom during every fourth period.

The day after Kurt had given his teacher that order, he sauntered in alone to see Mrs. Fine standing at the board in front of the class, erasing the board. She froze when she saw her teen attacker, but said nothing.

Kurt sat down in the teacher's chair. "C'mere, Jackie," he ordered. Mrs. Fine tentatively walked around to the side of her own chair where the student was sitting. Kurt took her hand, and led her around to his front. Mrs. Fine now stood facing Kurt in front of the chair, with her back to her own desktop. Kurt looked her up and down, admiring her figure, checking her out yet again. She was wearing a casual print skirt made of a flimsy fabric, hemmed below her knees, and what appeared to be a slip underneath, but no hose. "I just can't get enough of looking at you. It's too bad I'm going to pass my classes this semester, so I can't come back next year and look at you every day."

George VI
George VI
5,919 Followers