Teacher Wife Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,316 Followers

"You fucking gave me a D minus last year bitch, let's see if you can earn what it's like to gain an A plus from me, that's it, you horny little fucking white bitch, eat my cock,"

she felt his pace quicken and his thrusts get harder and she knew from experience that he would soon explode, was he going to pull out or fill her belly the panic began to well up inside she had never swallowed cum before she had always found it disgusting.

She hadn't seen the other boy's cocks, as she had been concentrating on Dave's but now she felt another of the boy's large cocks trying to enter her tight pussy, albeit it well lubricated and dripping wet. She felt her legs being forced apart even wider, her body felt like it was about to split in two as he shoved his cock into her. She quickly took Dave's cock deep into her mouth and back into her throat, clamping her eyes shut as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate this young stud cock.

"I sure am glad this Teach's white pussy showed up Dave, my cock was getting so hard from watching them cock teasing young cheerleaders," she heard Roy say, his cock now felt like it was ripping her insides open and she knew she still hadn't taken it all, she tried to ignore the pain and concentrate on relaxing and what Dave was about to do. Just at that moment she felt Dave tense up, grip her head firmly and unleashed jets of thick, hot cum that erupted in her mouth and throat, she felt herself gag and desperately tried to swallow.

As his spurting cock stopped, she felt his grip on her hair release and she struggled to catch her breath as Roy gave one last shove, his balls slapped against her quivering sex and she knew she had all his cock buried in her. she gasped loudly around Dave's already softening cock as Roy began to pump in and out of her ravaged pussy, Tony still lay under her sucking frantically on her tits, her nipples felt like they would be sucked off at any moment. With her hands still bound behind her, Dave's remaining grip on her head and Tony's hands that mauled at her tits were all that kept her from falling over as Roy fucked her mercilessly, relentlessly ploughing her furrow filling her tight married pussy with so much cock it felt surreal, but her pussy was getting very wet and moist and it didn't hurt whatsoever now, just a fulfilment of lustful bliss.

"How's that pussy Roy? Can this white bitch fuck?" Dave laughed,

"This fucking white cunt is tight man, I ain't goanna last too long," and she could feel his pace quickening and she knew he wouldn't be much longer before he too came. All thoughts of what might happen should he cum inside her had vanished she never even gave it a seconds thought as she enjoyed this new feeling.

Alison had never been fucked by another man before far less a black man, nor had she sucked another cock even then it had only been on rare occasions for her limp dicked husband never mind a thick large black cock, but this new experience was getting to her. She licked the cum that had oozed out past Dave's cock from her lips, as Dave held her head and Roy fucked her, she was excited by it now, she had never felt so full of cock before and she found herself thrusting back to meet his thrusts and small moans erupted from her,

"Look, I told you, this tight assed white bitch wanted some black cock, didn't you?" Dave yelled at his friends, and she found herself crying out

"YESSSSSSSSS you black fucker!!" as Robert exploded in her, his cum filling her tight cunt to its limit. At that same moment she came too, her screams of "Aaaargh God YES YES YES!" as her lust filled the store room.

"Yoh Tony, get the fuck off them tits and get your ass up here and get your black dick polished, by a pro!" Dave ordered, Alison knew then he was the leader of this group of young studs and made a mental note of that piece of info. She felt Tony's hands and mouth finally release her tits, she was glad of the rest but also felt slightly disappointed at the lack of attention to them, that was until she saw Tony's thick, black cock presented to her, this time unlike at first with Dave she willingly opened her mouth to accept it.

"Do it good Teach, yeah, polish my knob you fucking cheap white married cunt!" and he shoved it all into her mouth, straight down her already stretched throat, her lips were by now somewhat used to the large sized cock as he pumped her mouth.

Alison then felt Robert pull out, his thick black seed running down her inner thighs. She blushed slightly and felt like a total submissive slut, but she didn't care, it felt wonderful to be getting used by real cocks dare she think real men's cocks!

Eagerly sucking hard on Tony's large cock as he pumped her mouth. She heard the door open and close behind her, but she concentrated on giving tony a bloody good slutty blowjob on his thick piece of meat that was invading her mouth, loving how it filled her mouth completely, she had liked giving blow jobs, but this was a real treat, to have her mouth so full and her throat stretching wider to accommodate these cocks was a real turn on. She wanted to taste him, she felt his pace quicken and she prepared herself for the flood she knew would come, but just as she got ready to accept his load, Tony pulled out and shot two huge spurts splattering her face, her mouth gaped open, wanting it inside, and then Tony reinserted it and she loved that new feelings of his cum running down her face and his hard spurts as she hungrily swallowed them.

A thick rope of cum had hit her left eye and it made her sight somewhat blurred as he finished feeding her his cum, Alison didn't care anymore, this is what she felt deep inside that she had needed, had wanted, had wished for since that limp dick husband had got caught wanking himself off in her knickers. All those times looking at her black senior students, never once had she wondered what it would be like to suck and fuck them, but boy did she know now, and she loved it.

As Tony pulled his cock from her, she heard the store door open and close again, "Oh Man for fucks sake!!" she looked around to see another young black kid standing there, taking in the scene before him, "That's our fucking teacher! She's got cum hanging on her face and running down her legs!" and she wondered who he was, she had seen him, but she didn't know his name.

"Told your ass we had some white booty for you to try your cock out on Jimmy boy!. Whip it out and let's get it some action bro," Alison felt her stomach flutter with sexual lust as she watched him pull his cock out, it shone in the room light covered in his own precum, that had run down the shaft, "Why don't you let her clean that up for you Jimmy, she loves to suck black cock," Dave said.

jimmy moved to her head and took her head and hair from Tony as he rubbed his cock all over her face and her lips. He was slightly smaller than the other cocks she had serviced that night, but still more than enough as he pushed it between her lips and she once again tasted a thick black cock, her eyes closed, and she sucked, sucked, sucked and sucked, wanting it, needing it, these young studs had awakened a huge desire within her.

"Yoh, Dave, try out that pussy man, it was nice and tight, but probably now since I filled it up," laughed Roy and they laughed again as she felt Dave's hard cock at her abused pussy entrance and he eased forward, his cock slid in easily, filling her tight pussy as she sucked on Jimmy's one. Her body began to quiver at the feelings off being filled at both ends once more and her moans came from her throat as they fucked her at both ends at once. The door burst open and they all stopped,

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" and as she glanced over her shoulder she could see Bill one of the Janitors staring at them, "she's a fucking teacher, are you crazy?" and they looked at him, still buried in either end of her,

"Yoh Bill Bro, chill. This white bitch loves it man, you should have a go yourself Bro," and she felt Dave resume his fucking, Jimmy on the other hand was obviously worried at having been caught, as his cock went semi limp.

However, seconds later she felt his grip tighten and he began pumping her mouth again as she could hear Roy and Bill talking off to the side, "What if she decides to put your black asses in jail?" she could hear him say, her concentration on sex momentarily interrupted,

"FUCK OFF MAN!.. Bill Brother, this fucking slutty bitch loves it, she already cum at least thrice,"

At that Jimmy gripped her head solidly and emptied his balls in her mouth, his cum squirting rapidly as she tried to swallow and keep from gagging as Dave's thrusts from behind her ensured Jimmy's cock blocked her throat.

"I let you boys check out the cheerleaders showering and now I find you instead fucking a teacher," bill Groaned loudly obviously concerned about the legal implications

Roy laughed at him and said "Man, you got to let this bitch suck you Bill, her mouth is like a vacuum cleaner," and Jimmy pulled his cock out of her mouth, the remnants of his cum dribbling down her chin as Dave tensed up and filled her pussy as once again Alison shuddered as she came again too, her hips bucking wildly against him as she did, "See!! I told you, this bitch is fucking right into it!"

Dave pulled out of her now well ravaged cunt, and once again she felt warm cum running down her inner legs. As both her holes were now free the boys helped her stand up, all the fucking had made her legs feel like jelly and she found it difficult to stand steadily so the guys held her until she could.

She looked at Bill, Young thirty something well-built and hoped he was about to use her as well.

"Miss, I'm so sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen," using his handkerchief he wiped the cum from her face and turning her around he untied her bra off her wrists and she rubbed them to get the circulation back, "If you want, I'll go call the police for you," and she looked at him before laughing,

"God no!!... get your cock out like these studs say...I want to suck your cock Bill, I've wanted to for a long time!" she lied before she took things into her own hands, she opened his pants and pulled his big, beautiful cock out , "WOW for fuck sake Bill!" she heard from the others as she bent over from the waist and took him in her mouth.

" Oh God that feels good," Bill said as she first cupped then licked from his balls to the crown of his cock and then took him into her mouth.

"What about me?" Jimmy said, "I ain't fucked her yet, you said I could get me some pussy," he quickly got in behind her as two of them pulled her legs and her thighs apart and Jimmy pushed his cock into her, "Damn this feels good!' he said as his cock went in to his balls. Alison felt him start to pump her doggy style but concentrated on Bill's cock, he was a man and she had secretly realised she had indeed actually wanted him, though she enjoyed the boys, she wanted this man's cock.

Bill knew what he was doing, this wasn't just playtime to him, as he fucked her mouth and gently cupped her head in his hands and she stared up into his deep brown eyes. Her hands went behind him holding his ass firmly and pulled his cock deep into her throat and she watched the look of pleasure on his face. He began to ram it faster deep into her throat, and with each thrust she could feel his orgasm building.

Jimmy came inside her already full cunt quickly, his cum joined the others already there that was good it allowed her to concentrate totally on Bill's cock, wanting to feel him cum, to taste his cum so desperately. Jimmy was still in her, his cock now softening, when she heard a click then saw a flash and then several more, the bastards were taking pictures. Without worrying about it she looked up at Bill just as he came, his jets of thick cum tasting so much saltier and thicker so much better to her than those of her young studs.

Alison concentrated on swallowing it all, determined not to waste any. Jimmy and Bill dismounted her, and she rose to face Bill, a look of total contentment on her face, "The pictures will keep your mouth shut, I'm sure you like me like your job. Fucking students might make you lose it, not to mention blowing our Janitor" she heard Dave say and she looked at him, her eyes looking straight at his.

"I want a large copy of each one," she smiled as Bill then began to play with her firm little tits and everyone again began to get there second wind their cocks coming back to life. She knew then this would be an evening to remember, and she would have the proof for her limp dicked husband that he was no longer her cock supplier. As Dave moved towards her she grinned and said "So, what do you say Dave, did I earn my A plus?"

TBC maybe!

easyballs
easyballs
1,316 Followers
12