Teachers Are People, Too Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
2.8k words
3.84
13.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wicplx
Wicplx
11 Followers

I awoke the next morning to commotion and noise. It quickly came back to me what had happened with Tiffany after the party and how I was in bed next to her and Eric. As I looked to my left I saw Tiffany riding her husband, bouncing the bed and moaning as she was cupping her breasts. I was hard immediately and she reached over toward me, beckoning with her index finger and smiling. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me while she ground her pussy onto Eric's hard cock.

Tiffany pushed me away and onto my back and climbed off Eric, telling him, "Fuck me doggy, babe, while so suck Jay." Tiff was one her knees and I felt her lurch forward as Eric drove deep into her and forced her mouth further onto my cock. I lifted my hips and started a fucking motion in sequence with Eric's thrusts into his wife. I ran my fingers through Tiffany's dirty blonde hair and grabbed hold and really started fucking her mouth, hearing her gag a little as I pushed the length of my dick into her mouth. Eric was ready to dump his load into her. He clutched her hips and pushed hard and deep as he shot a large amount of cum into his slutty wife. As his dick softened and fell out of her she climbed on me and her pussy engulfed me as I felt her cum-filled slit sink down on me.

Tiffany really started humping me hard, begging for me to add my batch of cum to her hungry puss and for to help her get off. As she sat up and rode me, grinding me, I reached and rubbed my thumb on her clit. Eric just smiled as his bride edged closer to orgasm. He reached over and pinched both of her nipples as I manipulated her clit and she ground her wet pussy on my hardness. Tiffany started quivering and moaning. Her eyes shut and her breaths became quite short. The start of her orgasm set me off and I groaned loudly as thrust my hips upward and jetted my jizz into her sloppiness. Tiffany screamed, "OH, FUCK!!" as her cum rocked her body. She collapsed on top of me and my spent cock slipped from her as she rolled off of me. We all looked at each other and smiled for a second before we started laughing.

We got up and had some coffee and breakfast. In talking with Tiffany and Eric I learned that they had been into swinging even before their marriage. They told me of Tiff's plan to seduce me at the party and were so glad that it all worked out.

They asked me if I would care to spend the day with them. With my wife and kids gone I had a few errands to take care of but told them I'd be game to meet up with them that afternoon. Eric and I shook hands and Tiffany gave me squeeze as she kissed me good-bye.

After my half-hour drive home I showered and jacked off as I was re-living my recent experiences in my mind. Eric & Tiff called while I was in the shower and left a message informing me that they planned a night of fun in the large city about an hour from me, and that they hoped I would join them. I ran my errands that afternoon and texted back and forth with the two of them to make arrangements. They told me to dress casual, bring a suit, a change of clothes, and any "fun things" that I wanted to - and that they'd pick me up at 1:00 on their way through.

I hurriedly finished my chores and packed a small bag and a garment bag with my suit. I wasn't 100% certain what they meant by "fun things" and they wouldn't tell me, so I went out on a limb and packed handcuffs, a ball gag, paddle, and cat-o-nine-tails that my wife and I keep in a special suitcase with other sex toys.

Eric and Tiffany were right on time to pick me up and we chatted on our way to the city. I was pleasantly surprised when Eric pulled their SUV into the parking lot of a high end hotel. I offered to put the room on my credit card but they insisted that I was their guest.

We checked into the hotel and the concierge seemed to grin when he saw my travel mates. I later learned that the concierge and manager are friends of Eric and always get them a room at the end of a hall and also book them into the adjoining room - which they can leave empty, due to noise or use for sleeping if the other bed is messy. As I helped with luggage I was perplexed as Tiffany didn't seem to have a dress or anything that would indicate why I had to bring a suit. When I asked about that she said that she wanted to buy a new outfit for the night so didn't pack one. With that she took the keys and told us she was going shopping. The kissed Eric and I each on the cheek and bounced out the door. Eric and I went down to the hotel lounge for some drinks and to watch some sports.

Occasionally we would get text messages from Tiffany, telling what store she was in and what she was looking for next. She wouldn't give us any details as she wanted to surprise us. She also went for a mani & pedi and to a hair stylist friend of hers. A few of hours later she texted us and told us to go change into our suits and to wait in the lounge for her.

Eric and I used the two rooms efficiently and both showered and put on our suits and went back down for another cocktail while waiting for his wife. A little while later both of us snapped our heads around as we saw Tiff enter. She was in a very tight fitting black dress with a lace bodice and sleeves with a cleavage-baring V-neckline. The lace bodice allowed view of her black lace bra. The dress barely went past the lace tops of her black, seamed stockings. It had a red belt and she wore a new pair of red stiletto pumps. Her red nails matched the belt and heels. Her hair and make-up were perfect. She had gold hoop earrings, a gold necklace that drew your eyes to her cleavage and an anklet.

Eric and I both stood as she strutted past tables, turning heads the entire way. We both kissed her on the cheek and she sat, crossing her legs. The toe of her shoe was against my leg, driving me wild. We had a drink before we went to dinner, walking down just a few doors from the hotel to a very classy restaurant. We ate and drank well before going to a jazz club across the street. While at the club we drank, danced, teased and flirted. Tiffany would take turns making out with each of us. Many eyes were on us as this happened. At about 11:00 Tiffany told us to order a cab because she wanted to go to a strip club. I was shocked but Eric took it in stride. Tiffany left for the ladies room before we left the jazz club. She came back with fresh lipstick and devilish grin. As she came to me she stuffed something into the pocket of my suit coat. I quizzically pulled it out and realized it was a black g-string and the minuscule crotch was damp from Tiffany's arousal.

In the cab, on the way to the strip club, Tiff sat in the center and rubbed each of our cocks as we had our hands on her nylon-encased thighs. I saw her smile and wink at the driver and when we got to the club he didn't charge is for the ride. Tiffany grabbed her undies from my pocket and gave them to the cabbie and told him to be back in one hour.

We walked into the club and we chose a table away from the stage. I hadn't been to a strip club in a number of years. This was obviously not Tiffany's first time to one. We sipped a few drinks and enjoyed the company of the ladies as they came around. Tiff commented about their dancing skills and their outfits. I also learned that she had done some "dancing" while in college. When there were about 15 minutes left in our hour she paid for two girls to give Eric and me a joint private dance while she watched. Eric and I were definitely enthused by this idea and two of the girls we had likes best led us to the VIP area. The girls gave us wonderful service and made out with and touched each other while Tiffany sat in a chair, watching and rubbing her pantyless pussy.

Eric and I were both rock had as Tiffany led us out to our cab. The whole ride back to the hotel we were groping Tiffany, rubbing her slit and clit, squeezing her breasts, and kissing her.

Back at the hotel, again no charge for our trip, we got into the elevator and rode up to our rooms. Tiff pulled out both of our cocks and led us down the hallway by them.

Once in the room, she slammed the door shut and knelt down, right there by the door and alternated between sucking and stroking each of us.

She rose to her feet and turned her back to me and ordered me to unzip her dress. I helped her wiggle out of it while Eric undressed and sat in a chair. As Eric started to stand up, nude, she told him to sit back down, in a domineering manner. She walked over to a suitcase and I saw it was full of sex toys and items like I had packed. She grabbed some nylon rope and ordered me to tie Eric to the chair. Meanwhile, she sat and crossed her legs. Leaning back, cupping her still bra-covered breasts and smiling. Once Eric was tied she asked me what I brought. I retrieved my bag and she told me to put the ball gag on him and to place the other items on the table.

Tiffany gave me an evil grin and ordered, "Get on your goddamn knees, you naughty fucker!" I slowly lowered myself to my knees. I was apparently too slow as she asked me, "Are you fucking deaf?" I knew, at that point that I should play along more quickly. She beckoned me with a red-tipped finger and ordered me to crawl to her. I leaned over on all fours and crawled over to my sexy mistress. She ordered me to stand and strip, which I did. When I was naked she removed her lace bra and ordered me back to my knees. Once kneeling she told me to place my hands behind my back. She took her stillettoed foot and rubbed it against my hard cock and cum-filled balls. She looked over at Eric and commented about how good I was and how hard my dick was for her. I winced as she batted my cock a bit with her shoe and poked at my balls with the heel. Tiff then ordered me back on all fours. She stood and straddled my back - her wet pussy on my back. She kicked my thighs with her heels and yelled, "Giddyup, mother fucker!" I crawled where she told me, stopping before Eric. She reached over and stroked his hard cock, making pre-cum ooze down it. She made an evil giggle and "spurred" me again to crawl to the bed.

Tiffany climbed onto the bed and propped herself against the headboard with pillows. She ordered me to climb up and get between her legs and start licking. I zeroed in on her clit and sucked it between my lips as I slid two fingers into her. I felt her put her legs on my biceps and shoulders. She pulled my hair to pull me closer to her. She dug her heels into my back as she ordered, "Finger my cunt and make me fucking cum!"

I responded by slipping a third finger into her and driving them as deep as I could while twisting them. I buzzed her clit with my lips and had her moaning and shouting her appreciation for my oral and finger ministrations. Tiffany let out a high-pitched squeal as she let loose and I got soaked by waves of her cumming. I licked and licked until she came down from her euphoria. She pulled me up by my hair and said, "Good boy! Untie my hubby. I want you two to fuck the hell out of me."

As I went to untie Eric, she went to the bathroom and came back, still in stockings and heels but with fresh lipstick. She knelt down beside the chair and pushed me into it. She started sucking my cock with such passion and abandon. Eric moved behind her and used his fingers to lubricate her ass with her own wetness before slipping his stiff cock into her back door. Tiffany's lipstick smeared on my cock and then my balls while she sucked them and stroked my shaft. Eric was telling me about Tiff's ass, saying, "Oh, Jay, she loves her tight ass fucked. It feels so good to fuck this slut in the ass and see her suck your cock!" Sensing their enjoyment of dirty talk, I replied with, "Your wife is such a talented whore! What a great cocksucker!" That must have been music to Tiffany's ears as she picked up the pace and deepthroated me. She motioned Eric away and she climbed up on me in the chair and started riding me, me pushing her breasts into my face. I lightly bit her nipples and she moaned and said, "Oh yes, abuse my tits! Eric, I want DP, now!!" Eric stood and mounted his hotwife's ass while she rode my cock. We alternated our pistoning in and out of her holes. Eric would slap her ass and I would alternate between massaging and pinching her nipples as she rode me. As Tiff's orgasm neared she started shaking and screamed at us, "CUM, YOU DIRTY FUCKERS, CUM!!" The slut's husband and I both pushed deep and unloaded massive amounts of cum in her two holes.

After we all caught our breath, Eric went to the adjoining room to snooze. I turned on the TV and Tiffany took a shower. She returned wearing a red negligee with crotchless panties. She asked if I was ready. I sighed and said, "Not quite yet." She chuckled gave me a kiss and a squeeze of my limp cock and went to her suitcase of toys.

She climbed on the bed and said, "Well then, enjoy this show and join in when you're ready." With that she started sucking the head of a black dildo and set a vibrator down beside her. She made the toy dick nice and slick with her mouth before sliding it into her used pussy. I watched intently as she stared at me seductively, licking her lips as she fucked her pussy. She then added the vibrator to rub her clit and she was working both hands to pleasure herself. She closed her eyes and started some soft moaning. I moved beside her and took the dildo in my hand and slowly stroked her and twisted it as I pushed in and withdrew it. Through her moans she asked if I was hard yet, which I was. When I told her she said, "Please fuck my cunt, hunny."

I slid between her wide spread legs and slid my erection deep into her and held it there. She made a guttural moan and I slowly picked up the pace of the fucking until she was cumming. I would then back off and then start pounding her again until she was begging me to shoot my load. I went at her harder and shortly before I was to cum I told her I wanted to give her a facial. She was moaning as I pulled out and climbed up her body and shot streams of cum at her open mouth and all over her face and into her hair. I smiled as she used her fingers to eat up every drop of my jism. With that she and I spooned in the bed and drifted to sleep.

Wicplx
Wicplx
11 Followers