Teachers Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly remained kneeling as cocks closed in on her from all sides. There were four in front of her and two probing in stiffly from the side. Giving in to her inner slut Holy reached up and began jerking off a couple of the cocks before her as a third aimed for her mouth, she opened her lips and took it in as another rubbed across her forehead whilst another seemed to be trying to fuck her ear.

Of course that still left plenty males waiting for their turn and a couple of more inpatient ones got in behind her and one seemed transfixed by her long golden hair wrapped it around his dick and began wanking off with it whilst the other got down on all fours and began to explore Holly's arsehole and then her pussy with his greedy little fingers.

These were young men with little experience and even less self control so it was not long before the cum began to flow and to fly. First of the team to shoot his load was one of the one's Miss Will was wanking off in her hand, it even took her by surprise as it spurted up and landed right on her right eye. That seemed to set off the cock in her mouth as it spasmed and fired a load of hot, salty semen right down her throat. The spent dicks were swiftly replaced by new and eager, straining cocks, slippery and stiff. Two tried to go to Holly's mouth at the same time and for the briefest of moments she had the tips of two cocks in her mouth, she felt like the dirtiest porn star imaginable.

Time passed but Holly was not aware of it passing. All she was aware of was cock and cum. Her face was getting progressively more and more covered in multiple loads of cum, many more were spilled down her throat and she swallowed them all down. Then the guys got more brave and lifted her over to one of the benches and laid her down on it facing up and parted her thighs and easily slid his cock right into her soaking pussy and began fucking her. Quickly a cock found her mouth as a guy clamber over her and knelt on the bench and shoved his cock down into her gullet. She lay there and took a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt whilst hands fondled and played with her big tits and moaned in arousal.

That first cock had cum deep inside her before she even considered that none of them had condoms but she still couldn't speak with a mouthful of cock and another dick was swiftly filling up her pussy anyway. So things continued all morning with eventually guys returning for seconds once they had recovered, Holly had a sore jaw by the time Coach Price blew his whistle and demanded attention. She was back on her knees and couldn't see a thing so thick was the layer of cum over her face by that point.

"Boys! That's just about time but before we finish up I want to show you how you need to deal with any bitch that thinks she can get one up on you. You need to show that cunt where her place is!"

With that he moved over to Holly, grabbed her by the hair and spun her around and bent her over before pulling her arse cheeks apart and sliding his fully recovered and hard again dick into her tight, puckered little asshole. She gasped at the invasion and gave a sexy little mewl as he began to pound into her. He ass fucked the sexy drama teacher like that on the tiles of the changing room with a rapt young audience until he finally grunted and came deep in her bowels. Then he plucked his dick straight from her asshole and spun her around and jammed his dick into her mouth and instructed her to lick him clean. Disgusted she did so, any resistance long since broken. Then he led her by the hair into the communal showers and was followed in by all the team. They stood in a circle around Holly and she looked around with blurred eyesight expecting to get a shower.

She got one alright -- a Golden Shower! As first Coach rice and then one by one his team pissed all over Miss Will in the showers. They targeted her face and mouth and as the cum was washed off with piss she grimaced at this further humiliation. When they were done they did actually shower and one by one the team got dressed and left, leaving holly to eventually shower herself.

When she exited the showers though Price was waiting on her and she spied instantly what was in his right hand -- an electric shaver!

Price grinned at the look etched on Holly's face as she saw the hair shaving equipment.

"What? Did you think I had forgotten, Miss Will?"

"Please, Joe! I could..."

"You could what? Suck my cock? Done that. Let me fuck your asshole? Done that. Let me piss on you? Done that. Let me fuck you? Nah, who knows what you've got after all those randy gits have fucked you. There is nothing that will change my mind. Now take a seat on this bench and prepare for things to get a bit cold around your head. Unless you want to hand that letter in?"

After all she had already done Holly couldn't bring herself to quit now. With a resigned air she flicked her long blonde hair one last time and sat on the bench in front of her tormentor. For the next fifteen minutes Holly sat stock still as her beautiful locks were slowly shorn from her head. She was determined not to shed a tear in front of this bastard but failed even at that as her hair wafted down her nude body as they fell to the floor. Finally, the buzzing stopped and Price lifted her to her feet and led her to one of the large mirrors on the wall and she gazed on her shaven bald new look.

"You should let that be a lesson to you young lady, don't make bets with your betters. Come over here, I've got one last thing to show you."

Holly's stomach lurched as he led her towards one of the toilet cubicles in the changing rooms, her mind swirling with thoughts of what new depravity he intended. But he left her standing at the entrance as he removed a black permanent marker from his pocket and scrawled graffiti on its wall.

"MISS WILL IS A DIRTY WHORE AND SUCKED AND FUCKED THE FOOTBALL TEAM HERE."

"If you want a make a bet for next year baby then just let me know."

Holly grabbed her dress (her underwear nowhere to be seen by now) scrambled into it and ran from the block, the light breeze on her bald head a fresh reminder of what she had just lost.

12