Teacher's Blackening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers

"I'll remove that gag when your mouth is needed to suck black cock and clean out any my hoes' cunts. From now on your name will be Cucky," Reggie said. A cuckold orgasm raked Pat's body.

Dee's masturbating and the site of her cuckold hubby sent her over the edge to another orgasm.

There was knock at the door. Reggie opened it and let five black men into the room. The men looked at Dee and Cucky. A transaction was made between Reggie and the men. One of the black men introduced himself to Cucky as a doctor. The physician opened a bag and brought out a syringe and a tiny vial of clear liquid. The drew the liquid into the syringe.

"This is a hormone that will change you. You will grow breasts." the doctor said. With that, he injected the contents of the syringe in Cucky's arm, causing him to feel a warm glow. Cucky would become a she-male for Reggie's pleasure. The doctor left.

Next, a black man with tattoos all over his body brought out a tattoo apparatus.

"I'm going to put Reggie's marks on you." That's all he said. He etched Reggie initials, "RM", on the base of Cucky's neck. He bent Cucky over and wrote "Black Dick Only" on Cucky's ass.

Reggie removed Cucky's ball gag and led his to the three black men who were now undressed and jacking off their erect black dicks. "Suck them off," Reggie said. Cucky started a round robin suck off.

Next the tattoo artist laid Dee out on a table and wrote "Black Dick Only" across the white ho's pubis. The pain felt like a deep suntan to Dee. The tattoo artist rolled Dee over and scribed the same initials at the base of Dee's neck. This was the initials Reggie had put on all his hoes. A tribal weave was tattooed at the base of her back just above her ass. Next he pierced Dee's clit and inserted a gold ring with a six-inch chain. Barbells were placed in the piercing on each of Dee's nipples. The procedures were both painful and sensual to Dee. The tattoo artists put away his gear and left.

It was the ultimate submission to her black man, Reggie. The boy who had once her student was now her master. The ink permanently resting under her white skin was Reggie's marks of ownership and Dee's marks of submission.

He led Dee to the three men who were standing in a circle getting their dicks serviced by Cucky. The nearest man broke away. He reached out and held Dee's breasts in both hands. He touched her nipples. Dee swooned. He lifted her breasts and pressed them against his chest. Dee looked up into his eyes. All she could see was a black man to give pleasure. In giving him pleasure, Dee would derive pleasure herself. She parted her red lips as his thick lips covered her mouth. The kiss was passionate and deep. Dee felt his wet tongue slide past her lips. She pressed her tongue against his in a sensual "sword" play. It was all wetness. The man's mouth was wet; he pushed a large glob of saliva into the white ho's mouth. Dee eagerly swallowed it. Her hand moved down to the john's 10-inch erect dick, grasped it and began to slowly stroke it.

He pushed Dee down on the sofa that had now been converted to a bed and entered her wet, slick cunt. He went balls deep in one lunge. Then the pussy pounding began. Dee felt a second dick pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth and accepted it. A large drop of pre-cum tasted sweet and sensual. Dee began her first orgasm.

The first john got up and laid down on the bed, pulling Dee on top. She reached down and positioned his dick and slid down on it. She moaned as it slammed against her cervix. The john pulled her to him and began a passionate kissing. Dee felt hands on her butt. Then a finger lubed her ass. She felt her sphincter expand to accept a second black dick. Dee had never experienced a double penetration. She did not know she could take two black dicks at once. The issue was decided immediately when the dick in her ass easily slide in.

Both black dicks were balls deep. Dee heard a click and looked around. Reggie was snapping her picture. He put the camera down and picked up a video and started rolling. It was all so surreal to Dee. She was feeling the greatest pleasure of her life. It was being recorded in full color.

A third dick pressed against her mouth.

"OH MY!" Dee thought, "It's a triple penetration!" It was another first for the blonde white ho. Cucky looking at the scene of his wife between two black men like an Oreo made his little cocky-poo strain at its harness.

Soon the three johns developed a rhythm. She bucked and thrust her ass up and down to meet their blows. The pleasure was immense. She started another mind-blowing orgasm. Her pussy grasped the dick.

Her ass squeezed another black love pole. Her cheeks drew in as she sucked hard on the dick in her mouth. Dee looked up. She could see her husband, Cucky. Also she saw a mirror. The visage of her alabaster white skin contrasting with the two beautiful black bulls inside her sent her over the edge.

"OH GAWD!" she moaned. It was the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Dee was a pro... a pro black cock ho.

The johns were not finished. The john in her cunt exploded, forcing gooey cum out over his dick. The dick in her ass swelled, slowed down, froze, and then exploded down her shit hole. The man-tool in her mouth drove down her throat and erupted like hot, white lava. Dee felt it building in her clit and then spread out up her abdomen. Her muscles jerked and tightened. Her back bowed. Her butt squeezed together.

"OH MY!" she shouted. It was the best, deepest, longest, most excruciating orgasm yet!

Somehow Dee could feel the tiny black baby sperm-seed crawling around her womb, frantically searching for her white egg. Bareback sex was the most intense she had ever had.

The three black men took turns with Dee's fuck holes. She received three cum loads from each brother before they left. Dee lay spread eagled across the bed. She felt a movement and looked up to see Cucky with the ball gag removed. She drifted off as Cucky cleaned up her ass and cunt. Cucky looked down at Dee's new tattoo. "Black Dick Only." Those words were like a stop sign to the white cuckold-boy. Never again would his white cocky-poo enter this black fucked cunt. What was once his property was now Reggie's. Even Cucky was now Reggie's property. It was what he wanted.

Dee felt a warm glow as she took a deep draw on her Menthol Kool. Slowly blowing the smoke out, she reflected on the black sex she just experienced. Her body started to tremble. Just thinking of a black dick filling her cunt made Dee have a series of mini-orgasms.

Reggie had recorded the entire session on video and was now stroking his dick which watching it on a large HD TV screen. Cucky was asleep on a small mattress at the foot of Dee's and Reggie's bed. Dee fell asleep.

The next day Reggie got Dee up at 10 a.m. He made her dress to go buy some sexy clothes. After fastening a leash on Cucky's collar and attaching it to the bed post, Dee and Reggie left. Dee's master took her to a small shop that specialized in clothing for strippers and dancers. Reggie selected an array of sexy clothing including five-inch pumps and sandals, sheer lacy top hose, garter belts, low riding short skirts, bright colored thongs, and sexy see-through tops that revealed everything. He then went to a shop to select body jewelry for her new body piercing. Dee's tongue was pierced, too. She was fitted with a vibrating tongue ring. He then stopped by a nail salon where Dee's hands and feet were manicured and painted. A cosmetic tattoo parlor applied permanent eye liner to Dee's upper eyelids and eye brows.

When she arrived back at Reggie's apartment with the packages she put them down and threw her arms around her black lover. Dee's lips parted to accept Reggie's kiss. It was passionate and deep. Dee was in love with Reggie. Her tongue darted in and out of her lover-master's mouth. She accepted his wet saliva when he pushed it to her.

Reggie's hands were all over Dee. Careful not to hurt her sensitive nipples, her black pimp squeezed Dee's tits and pressed his chest to her breast. He pushed her down on the sofa, raised her skirt, and positioned his hard cock at Dee's cunt and shoved. A mini orgasm swept over the white ho's body as her master's dick started pounding her cunt.

In the corner, chained to the bedpost, Cucky watched the action. His tiny weenie was starting to be emaciated by the effects of the female hormones. His tits where sore and swollen. He felt a small orgasm shutter through his body as a small stream of cum oozed out of his cocky-poo.

Reggie's plunging dick froze. He grunted and shot a mighty cum load in Dee's pussy. He turned her over and started fucking her ass using the cum load as lubrication. Reggie fucked Dee's ass for 10 minutes and then stopped. He turned her around to face his dick. Dee eagerly accepted ass to mouth. In fact, she savored the pungent smell and taste of her own ass as she cleaned her master's dick. "Open your mouth," Reggie demanded. Dee extended her tongue to let Reggie turn on her new tongue stud vibrator. As Reggie's dick plunged into Dee's mouth he could feel the gentle vibrations under the length of his dick. The sensation instantly drove him to a searing orgasm.

"Open your mouth," Reggie said. Dee opened her mouth and allowed Reggie to tilt her head back. He then shot three long ropy threads of black jizz over her lower lip and tongue. Dee knew not to swallow immediately. She swished the sweet cum around in her mouth, mixing in her saliva.

"Open and show me," black master whispered. Dee smiled big, opened her mouth, showing her master the large cum load. "Now swallow," black master whispered.

Watching the sexy scene in the corner, Cucky's body shuttered and shot another wad from his tiny cock.

In the next six months, Cucky's body continued to progress toward fem-dom. The hormone shots were regular each week. His breasts were now B cups and his cock was extremely emaciated and his balls were shriveled. Reggie had outfitted Cucky with a bra and boy short panties. He only wore women's clothing now. This included a short, tight skirts, lacy top hose, and short tops to show his midriff. Cucky's hair fell to his shoulders and was dyed blonde. Cucky was a complete she-male now.

Dee and Cucky continued to service up to 20 black studs per night six days a week. In addition, Dee was dancing nude to roaring cheers at The Court. She was deeply in love with her black master, Reggie, and would do anything he demanded.

She fucked always bareback. This caused her to have to abort three pregnancies on Reggie's orders. Still Dee hoped that Reggie would someday give her a black baby of her own. Reggie had arranged for Dee's breasts to be augmented. She was now a 34DD-22-35. Collegian injections had helped Dee's red lips to gain a more sensual pout.

The white ho stepped back from her bedroom mirror to admire her tits. Her areolas were given a red tint from cosmetic tattooing. Two barbells anchored golden tit rings that covered most of her areolas. The words, "Black Owned" was tattooed on the top and slightly to the inside of her left breast. A colorful skin illustration covered her right shoulder. She turned to get a side view and to admired the red heart on her right ass check with the words "Black Man's Cum Dump".

Reggie watched his ho admiring his handy work. Not missing an opportunity, Reggie stepped to Dee and held her tits. He gently squeezed them. Dee's breasts were sore, reminding Dee that she may be starting another pregnancy. She tilted her head up to look deeply and lovingly into her lover-master's eyes. Her lips formed an "O", begging for Reggie's lips to cover her lips. His kiss was electrifying. Kissing her lover, always made Dee's mouth wet. They exchanged their profuse bodily fluids while they kissed with such passion. Dee's hands reached down to Reggie erect black dick and gently stroked it. She longed to get it in her hot, wet cunt. Reggie pushed her down to her knees.

Dee manipulated her tongue stud and started the vibrating action before covering her master's dick with her mouth. She slowly ran the vibrating stud under her master's dick from the base to the head. She pushed his foreskin back and got her first scent of the manly aroma that always was held there. Her head pushed forward and moved back like a skilled jackhammer. Her lips sliding from the base to over the tip. She paused to probe Reggie's pee hole with the tip of her tongue. She squeezed and was rewarded with a large drop of sweet pre-cum. Slick mouth water mixed with precum trailed along Reggie's dick on each withdrawal of Dee's mouth. Then she lunged forward to let this black tool slide over her tongue and down her throat.

Reggie couldn't hold on any longer. He froze and felt the hot ropy cum fill Dee's hungry mouth. As usual, she smiled and opened wide to show her lover his cum load before gulping it down.

Dee's excitement began to build when Reggie told her they were going to Vegas. Now she was landing after an uneventful flight. Dee and Reggie flew first class. Cucky sat in coach.

Reggie had everything arranged. They had a first class suite at the Paris Hotel on Las Vegas Boulevard. Dee didn't feel tired at all from the trip. She flung herself in her black master's arms as soon as the door closed. Ignoring her cuckold hubby who was still holding the bags, Dee started another session of long, deep kissing. Their love making proceed to the king size bed. There Reggie dumped cum loads in her cunt, ass, and mouth. Afterward, Cucky cleaned up Reggie's dick and Dee's cunt and ass. The two lovers then retired to the hot tub and spa while Cucky unpacked and put away their clothing.

Reggie spent the afternoon on the phone while Dee walked down to the pool. Reggie would only allow her to sit in the shady areas around the pool. He did not want her alabaster skin to darken from the hot Vegas sun. Dee noticed several black studs by the pool and decided to flirt. After giving them several come hither looks, the two men sauntered over. They introduced themselves as Andre and Tyrone. Both had linebacker quality bodies and from the way their bathing trunks were tenting, they were well hung. They could hardly miss the "Black Owned" tattoo that was clearly showing on the inside of her breast.

At first it was small talk. Then the subject became more and more suggestive. Tyrone told Dee she looked like a porn star whose videos he enjoyed. Dee said she had never heard of the star. With that opening, both invited Dee to their room to view some of her videos.

Walking into the room, Dee's cunt was hot and wet. Her nipples and rings could clearly be seen through her bulging bikini top. Andre asked Dee to take off her bra and show them her nipple rings. Without hesitating, Dee dropped her top allowing her 34DD's to be free.

"Now! Let me see how hung you are," Dee said.

Both studs dropped their trunks revealing massive man-tools that were instantly erect. Dee responded by dropping her bikini bottom.

She slowly turned to let the studs see her body from all sides. She could see their delight in the "Black Dick Only" tattooed on her pubis and the "Black Man's Cum Dump" on her ass. The tattoos seemed to invite exploration.

"You really take black dick only," Tyrone teased.

"You see the tat, don't you?" Dee teased back.

Andre came close to Dee and squeezed her tits. His lips moved down to her breasts, licking and kissing first one and then the other. He raised up to kiss Dee, who was ready from some hot kissing. Her lips eagerly accepted his hot, wet tongue. Dee could feel both Tyrone's and Andre's hands exploring her body. Tyrone broke the kiss and started to suck Dee's nipples. Andre's lips covered Dee's mouth. His tongue darted into Dee's mouth and slid over her tongue. He pushed some sweet manly saliva to her. She accepted it eagerly.

Andre pushed Dee to her knees. Instantly, Dee locked onto Tyrone's 13-inch uncut monster. Her wet mouth first concentrated on the head and then pushed her mouth forward until her lips were touching the base. She heard Tyrone moan on her deep throat action.

"I want to feel that cunt around my dick," Tyrone said.

He pulled Dee to her feet and lifted her up. Holding her ass with is hands he positioned his dick under her and lowered her down. Dee started to moan when the black fuck tool forcefully struck the entrance to her womb. A mini-orgasm started her body trembling. Dee could feel Andre's finger lubing her ass. The finger was replaced by Andre's 12-inch dick. It easily slipped past her spincter. The studs started their rhythm causing Dee's tits to bounce. Dee's trembling started again. The trembling was followed by a searing orgasm that caused her cunt to flood the two black dicks.

"Shit. This bitch squirts," Andre exclaimed. First Andre shot a hot load in her ass. Then Tyrone followed with white hot lava load in her quivering cunt.

The two studs positioned Dee with her head and shoulders on the floor and her ass propped up on the couch.

"We don't want our cum to leak out," Tyrone said. The position was new to Dee, but she was game. This position made her feel completely submissive to her black masters. Tyrone straddled Dee's body and pushed his erect dick down and aimed it at Dee's ass. "Now I'm going to get me some white ass," Andre said as his dick slipped into Dee's hot rectum.

His legs controlled his up and down movements. Andre withdrew his cock and moved to Dee's mouth. She sucked the black fuck tool eagerly. Andre then position above her cunt and took the plunge again.

The rhythm of Andre's dick quickly brought Dee to another orgasm. As her cunt tighten around Andre's dick, he quickly lost control and shot a load in her cunt. Tyrone's dick quickly replaced Andre's. This time Tyrone started alternating between Dee's ass and cunt until he dump a load in the white ho's ass. She had two loads in her ass and two in her cunt. So far none had leaked out in this position.

The studs helped Dee to her feet and led her to a hot tub spa. The three spent another hour touching, kissing, and fucking. Dee received three more cum loads in her mouth, cunt, and ass.

When she arrived back in the hotel room, her hair as a mess. Cum was leaking out of her cunt and ass. Quickly, Cucky set about to clean her up.

Cucky was now also Dee's hair dresser and makeup artist. In an hour, Cucky had her cunt and ass cleaned and her hair and makeup looking gorgeous again. Dee looked in the mirror, admiring her cuckold's handiwork. She turned and planted a big kiss on Cucky's lips. When she moved down to suck his nipples, Cucky started to swoon. Cucky's shriveled balls could only furnish a small drop of cum to his shrunken she -male cocky-poo, which no longer had to be restrained.

MrDeep
MrDeep
837 Followers
12