Teacher's Delight Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I came in several spurts. Between her breasts, on her face and in the hollow at her throat.

When I was totally spent she started to buck wildly.

"Stroke my clit, put your finger in my cunt" she begged. I sat back up and did as she said. I held her stomach down so she could only make small bucks with her hips. I caressed her clit and her cunt with my fingers and she came. She shuddered under me and I could feel her orgasm ripple through her body. It went up my body as well through my buttocks.

It was all heavenly. When Karin had calmed down she pulled me over her and then rolled us over. She sat up straddling me looking in my eyes.

"That was real good, don't you think," she said. "I really enjoyed myself. You had quite a load, have you been waiting long for this? Oh, you taste nice and fresh as well." While talking she stroked over her throat and breasts taking my come in her palm. She tasted some of it and the rest she massaged into her breasts.

" I think Lisa has been a good teacher. You know how to please a woman with your tongue and you were sensitive to my reactions. Your girlfriends will be lucky. Too bad I can't check how good you are with your cock in my pussy. That's taboo."

Karin bent down and kissed me, a long and deep kiss. She used her tongue in my mouth in a way that was new to me. Lisa had only kissed me on the lips. But Karin explored my mouth and played with my tongue. She kissed me several times and I soon learned how to meet her also in kissing. She laughed deeply in between.

"Well, I think I had something to teach you as well," Karin giggled. " I am good at kissing, don't you think?"

And she continued the kissing for a long time, still sitting on top of me. When she leaned forward to kiss me her ass moved back and now and then my cock got in touch with her buttocks and sometimes slid in between them. That felt real good. She was moist down there and my cock slid easily back and forth.

I felt my cock slowly beginning to get hard again. I adjusted my cock so it was turned upwards on my stomach. The next time Karin moved her butt making my cock slid in between her buttocks it reached all the way up her slit. I could feel her cunt lips along my shaft and my glans against her clit.

Karin froze and stopped our kiss. She wriggled her ass adjusting it so my cock was nicely pressed along her slit. She somehow used her muscles to grip around my cock and made small movements back and forth.

"Ah, that feels good again. You are fast to recover," she giggled with lust in her eyes. " It's really tempting to let you in there."

Suddenly her movements made my cockhead slip in between her inner lips. I could feel her heat and she was real slick in there.

Karin froze again and sat still holding my cockhead just inside her cunt lips. She then raised her hips a little and sat down hard on my cock making it slip all the way in. She hesitantly moved up and down a few times like if she was testing my tool. It was heaven to be in her hot, wet pussy.

"No, we can't do it. I told you, you are not allowed in there. Besides, we have no condom." she said sternly, but it sounded as if she was persuading herself. Karin sighed and raised herself from my cock.

"But it felt great. Let's do something else," she exclaimed giggling.

And she changed position sitting on her knees, facing my cock. She took it in her hands and started to stroke it up and down. I soon was as hard as I could get.

She pushed herself backwards and sat on my face. I had her pussy within easy range of my mouth and tongue.

"Eat me," Karin demanded. "Make me come with your mouth. Make Lisa proud."

And she bent forward and took my cock into her mouth and started to lick and suck on it.

I soon realized she was completely open in that position and easily accessible from above her clit to beyond her butt hole. She was wet and her inner pussy lips were clearly visible. Her clit was erect and stood proudly out.

I tried a few licks all the way from clit to butt hole. Then I let my tongue flick over her clit until she started to moan and moved her clit out of my reach. Instead I found that her cunt was partly open and very wet. I pushed my tongue as far inside as it could get. I grabbed her hips to steady her and myself when she started to buck against my tongue. Then I saw her butt hole. It was pink with a darker area around. I moved my tongue and licked over her hole. I pushed my tongue inside and after a little resistance it opened up a little. Karin stiffened.

"Hey, that feels great. Has Lisa really taught you that," she asked surprised.

" Ah, don't stop, go on, I like it" she cried out when she felt that I withdrew my tongue. By now she had forgotten my cock, just held it in a firm grip and now and then absentmindedly stroked it.

I put my tongue back against her butt and pushed until I was let in. I found her clit with my hand and massaged it. Karin started to moan again and moved herself up over my face. My tongue slipped out her butt and down into her cunt instead.

Karin started to buck wildly.

"Lick my clit," she yelled. "Yes, like that. Go on, faster. Harder."

I did as I was told. She had pushed herself backward with her butt up and her head down. I found out that I could reach her butt hole and pressed a finger against it. She was slick from my licking and I easily slipped inside.

Karin got wild. She banged against my nose, but I managed to keep licking. Then she came in a violent orgasm, her whole body shuddered and she pressed her pussy down hard on my face. She sat upright for a while, then slumped forward. All the time she held my cock in a firm grip.

"My, my, that was lovely. Lisa has taught you well," she giggled. She raised and placed herself at my side still on her knees. She looked at me and smiled a very happy and content smile.

"Well, I think it's time you get a reward. That fine cock of yours has been kept at attention for quite a long time by now. But he still stands proud and ready as it looks. Let's see what can be done to please him," Karin said when she took hold of my cock and started to strike it.

Karin bent forward and used her breasts to stroke over my body. She let them slide over my chest and down to my upper thigh back and forth. Sometimes featherlight and sometimes with pressure. I loved it. Her breasts were soft and round and she let them swing over my body.

She eventually took my cock in her mouth and started to lick and suck on it. She used her hands at the base to stretch the skin and making her treatment more intensive. She let go of my cock and licked my balls and down my crack. Then she very gently took both my balls into her mouth and sucked on them.

I lay back and caressed her backside and let my hand slide down her crack. I inserted first one and then two fingers in her pussy. She let go of my balls and looked at me under her arm. She smiled and seemed pleased so I let my fingers slip back and forth in her cunt.

She went back to sucking and I soon felt that I was ready to come. I told her and she again looked me in the face smiling.

"Yes, good, I want you to come in my mouth. Go on with your fingers, yes just like that on my front wall. That feels great, oh." She laughed throately.

She put my cock back in her mouth and speeded up her sucking. At the same time she adjusted her position to get my fingers in the right position. I started to moan and my cock exploded in her mouth. She closed her mouth around my cock and swallowed what I delivered in several burst. She started to shudder and came herself in a small orgasm.

Karin eased my cock out of her mouth and curled up at my side.

"That's was excellent, don't you think," she said in a low voice with a content purr. She kissed me and I felt my own salty taste from her mouth.

"Thank you, thank you, it was wonderful," I said and hugged her.

We rested for a while and then Karin sat up and stroked over my body.

" I think we better get our bathing suits on. Lisa will be down with the kids shortly," she said. "Pity though that I can't test your cock in the real place. This was good but I think a real fuck would have been even better. You young men are so eager to please." She sighed and smiled and stood up in all her naked glory. She wasn't shy at all and let me admire her while she combed her hair and eventually got her bathing suit on. I my view she was gorgeous even after sex.

I put my trunks on and had a swim. A little later Lisa came with the kids. I got up after a while and was met by Lisa.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked with a glint in her eyes. " How did you get along with Karin? I am sorry I could not come myself for your exam."

"Yes thank you, I had a wonderful time with Karin," I stammered. "I hope she had to," I added.

"Well I hope you didn't like her better than me," she said jokingly and patted my cheek. " I have to ask Karin what she thinks."

And she went over to Karin and they had a long talk while they watched their kids in the water. Now and then they glanced over at me and giggled. I got a little embarrassed and blushed when they both looked at me and smiled.

The children eventually came up from the water and started to play in the sand.

Lisa and Karin sat down on the jetty and waived at me to come and sit in between them.

"Well," Lisa began, "Karin says that she really enjoyed your time together and that you know how to please a woman. She also says that I should be proud of my pupil."

"Yes indeed," Karin broke in. "He made me come three times and that doesn't happen often. He is good with both his hand and his mouth. But I haven't really tried his cook, as you know Lisa, even if it was close to." They both giggled and I blushed not knowing what to say or do.

"I have a very caring husband," Lisa continued. " He allows me to have fun turning boys into men. He wants me to tell him about it afterwards. Karin's husband is not that liberated, which is why you are not allowed to fuck her. That's his limit."

"Well I am working on it," Karin giggled. "By the way, I don't think you should worry if your mother should find out either. Not that we are going to tell her directly. But we had a general conversation the other night about how to raise children and among other things she asked our opinion about elder women teaching young men sexually. She said that she would like an elder, caring woman turning her sons into men. When she said that she looked intently at Lisa. So she would be glad if she knew."

With that I had to go to take care of my farm duties.

To be continued...

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers