Teacher's Delight Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I told her briefly about Lisa and Karin, how they had initiated and trained me in love making and the different positions we had practiced. It took some time and turned me on.

Inga listened with surprise and was very interested. She asked about details and I think she also was turned on. Suddenly she asked:

"Last time I was here Birgitta was here also. I thought she wanted to screw you just like I did today. She certainly showed off making sure you could see her when you sneaked behind those bushes. And she talked to you when we left. Have you banged her as well?" She giggled when she asked the question. "She didn't return before I left so I wondered what she was doing down here. Now I know."

I had to admit that we had made love and that she had taught me a few tricks as well. But I didn't tell about our encounter in the barn.

"My, my, you have been active this summer," she said. "You are a lucky guy. Five women in such a short time. What will become of you."

I found this conversation arousing and she was stroking over my body while we talked. She stroked over my cock and felt that it had grown and stirred when she touched it. Her face lit up and she smiled at me.

"You are fast to recover. Don't you think a bonus is in place for us? Are you ready for another go?" She asked, looking at me smiling.

I didn't answer but reached down and caressed her slit from behind. She was slick from our juices and my finger slid in easily. I also probed her butt but it was tighter. I went back to her cunt and got some of our juice and smeared it on her butt and then tried again. Inga didn't seem to mind and she soon loosened up and let my finger in. A spasm went through her body when I passed her muscle.

"I think that was a yes," she giggled. "You are an ass man. Are you also a butt man?"

"What do you mean by that," I asked confused. "You have a fantastic ass, I love it." I withdraw my finger and caressed her ass checks.

She laughed so her body shook.

"Maybe I can teach you something if you want to," she said. "You may take me up my butt if you feel like it. In fact I very much would like you to. It's what I like most." She looked at me to catch my reaction.

" You mean," I stammered thinking hard, "you mean that I should stick my cock in your butt hole? Can you really do that?"

"Yes, my darling lover boy, that can be done. To have a cock in the butt feels real good I can assure you. But you must do it in the right way. Want to try it?" She pleaded.

"Yes, if you say it's all right then I want to try it." I said. My cock got hard, pressed against her stomach. She reached down and stroked it gently.

"Now little man, you will get the experience of your life. Are you ready?" She squeezed and jacked it a few times.

"Give me my purse, please" she said. I got up and got her purse for her. She rummaged inside and came up with a bottle. "We need some extra lubrication," she said.

" I think we should do this standing on our knees," she said. "Let's move these cushions. Come on over for a test."

She kneeled and made me kneel behind her. She held my cock and aimed it at her butt hole letting it only touch. "You need an extra cushion," she said and placed it under my knees. "Now we are ready, I think."

She spread her thighs and leaned forward. I took the chance and dove in again licking her. This time I went directly for her butt hole and licked and probed it trying to get in.

"Oh Yes, that's right. You have to loosen me up before trying to insert your cock. That's a lovely way to do it," Inga purred. "Please go on."

After a while my tongue got tired and I hadn't succeeded to come through her muscle. I guess she felt it because she said:

"Lick my pussy and clit and get me aroused."

I did as she said and soon she started to moan and wriggle her body.

"Now it's time for the real thing," she groaned. "Get up and get ready."

I gave her a few last flicks over her clit and then tried her butt hole again. I nearly at once got in through her muscle. She groaned of pleasure but withdrew from my tongue.

"The real thing," she said. " Lubricate your little man and my butt hole with this." She handed me the bottle. I lubricated us both.

"Now, use your fingers to loosen me up. First one and then two," she ordered. " Yes, that's the way to do it." I had pressed my finger at her butt hole and it slid in easily. I withdrew and put two fingers at her entrance. The resistance was fiercer but I got inside. I thrust in and out and added a third finger. After a while even three fingers slipped in.

"Give me your cock now. I want it inside but go slow," she groaned.

I put my cock at her butt hole and pressed. There was resistance so I stopped. I didn't want to hurt her.

"Go on," she cried. "Keep pushing, it will open up." I put my cock back and pushed gently at first and then with more force. She wriggled her ass and suddenly I felt that the tip of my cock got past her muscle. It was very tight and hot.

"Careful," she said, "thrust gently, don't go deep yet. Yes that's the way to do it. Yes, go on, go deeper. Yes move on. Oh, Yes."

I had listened to her advice and used small thrust and for each one got a little deeper until I was buried in full in her. It was tight all around my cock, a very different feeling from being in her cunt. I started to stroke back and forth, a little bolder for each thrust. She moaned and suddenly her whining started, the low groans coming from inside. It sounded like a primal sound or one from an animal.

"Oh, yeah," she groaned. That's real good. Now fuck my ass. I want it hard and deep. Go on, fuck me."

I did as I was told. I had found it to be a good thing to do with these skilled women. I fucked her ass just like her cunt. She was narrow and her channel gripped my shaft. It was slower to thrust but the feeling was enormous. I withdrew and then pushed forward with all my strength. I held her hips and used my arms to pull her towards me when I thrust inwards. Inga used one hand to caress her clit.

Suddenly my cock was held very hard inside her. Her whine turned into a loud cry and she froze. She had an orgasm. I just stayed inside; it was not much else to do when she gripped my cock so hard.

Then she slowly released her grip and bucked against me. She wanted more so I started thrusting again.

"Yes, that's right. Go slow and deep," she moaned. I fucked her and it felt heavenly. My orgasm started to rise and I quickened my pace and used short thrusts. She sensed the difference.

"Are you coming?" she cried. "Wait a second for me, please."

I slowed down and just held my cock pushed all the way in. She frigged her clit and I could feel her internal muscles contract and then start to ripple.

"Fuck me," she cried. Fuck for heaven's sake. I am going to come. Fuck."

I started to fuck again, short rapid strokes and felt my semen rise in my balls and then rush through my cock. My orgasm hit me and I deposited my come deep inside her butt. She contracted her muscles and her whole body shook in her orgasm. It was a very intense orgasm and she was deep in it for an eternity before she relaxed and her muscles loosened.

She fell forward and I lay on top of her back, my cock still inside her.

I was very happy. She turned her head and smiled at me and bucked her ass lightly against me. My semi-flaccid cock moved a little in and out and it felt good.

"So what do you think. Does your little man like it in there? Will you be a butt man?" She smiled and teased me.

"It is lovely, your ass is fantastic, but so is your pussy. Do I have to make a choice?" I said taking up her tone. "Thank you for teaching me this."

I kissed her and grouped for her breasts. She helped by raising her upper body so I could cup the breasts and fondle them. I used them to press us more together trying to stay inside her warmth. But finally I slipped out. When she felt that she raised her ass high and bucked making me fall off her. She turned over on her back and lay resting, her legs stretched and feet apart. Her mons with her rich pussy hair stood up. She looked lovely.

I changed my position and lay down beside her and put my face in her pussy hair. It was wet and a strong aroma filled my nostrils. I started to lick her gently and she moaned and opened her legs. I licked down her crack but went back to her pussy. It was wet and a little of my semen was still there, I could taste it. I licked her cunt and her clit while she seemed to rest but she moaned now and then. Then suddenly her whining started and she raised her legs in the air and then clamped her thighs around my head keeping me pressed to her cunt. I licked until she came. Not a very shuddering orgasm but a slow, tender one. She lay immovable, pressing me into her for a long time. There was some space between her upper thighs so I got some air.

Slowly she opened her legs and let them down. She stroked my hair softly and moaned of pleasure.

"Thank you, thank you, that was very generous. You are a clever boy knowing exactly what to do," she said softly.

We held each other for a while and then she got practical. She had to go back to her children.

We cleaned up and got dressed. She left me, don't wanting me to go with her.

I sat back for a while thinking about this incredible afternoon. To see those four ladies prance around in the nude and showing off to me. And that they got so turned on that they nearly raped me. About Inga, who wanted to fuck and had staged the whole thing from the beginning. It was Inga who suggested that I could stay, and Inga who wanted me to be cooled off in order to be able to serve her well. How she manipulated to make Anne perform with me. The idea to fuck Anne between her breast was my own though and also to make Anne come. And then how Inga prepared herself with her diaphragm and the way she approached me and taught me several things about fucking from behind and at last the back door way. It certainly was incredible. I felt spent but very, very happy.

When I came home a little late for dinner my mother looked at me and asked if I had had a good time.

"You look so happy and content," she said smiling. "Is it fun to swim with the ladies?"

I just smiled and she patted my cheek.

The next morning I went out early for my duties. I had spent rather much time lately pleasing my ladies and had a lot to do.

At about nine in the morning I came back home for second breakfast. I met Karin who smiled and stopped me.

"I was looking for you," she said. "But nobody was at home. We will leave on Sunday as you know but I want to get together with you once more. Can you see me down at the lake in half an hour?" She smiled and stretched her body. Her breasts pressed against her thin blouse. I instantly got a hard on.

"Yes of course, I would like that very much," I said.

"Settled then, see you," she giggled and went away with swinging hips.

I quickly had some breakfast and then hurried down to the lake. On the way I was surprised to see that Inga's car was standing outside Karin's house. So that's why Karin can get away, I thought.

Karin kept me waiting but when she came she was dressed in a very reveling low cut blouse and very short wide skirt. When she approached me she pirouetted fast letting her skirt flow out. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her dark bush was very neat. It seemed as if she had brushed it carefully to make it look good.

She came up to me and we hugged and kissed for a while. It was a little sad, as I understood that this was the last time with her but I soon became hard and lusted for her. We started to undress each other and yes her pussy was very inviting, the hair brushed fluffy. I longed to put my cock in there but didn't really think I should be invited in.

She read my thoughts.

"No John, you are not allowed in there. I haven't been able to convince my husband to let me go that far. But Inga stayed the night and we had a long chat when the children were asleep. We had a good afternoon yesterday, hadn't we? Hope you enjoyed the set up Inga staged. She was clever making us do what she wanted to happen. Not that I minded." She giggled so her breasts shook and I had to take them in my hands to steady them.

" Inga also told me what happened after we left. She was quite explicit and told me a sexy story. I have heard about back door entry but never tried it so she explained to me." She giggled a little nervously I thought and looked at me. I smiled back at her and fondled her breasts and nipples.

"Well, I still want to have you inside me. So last night I got the idea how to make it happen without breaking my agreement with my husband. Will you take me in the butt?" She asked simply, looking inquiringly at me.

"Oh, yes of course, I love to," I said not believing my luck. I would be allowed to fuck this incredible Karin in her butt.

"Well, let's get going," she giggled a little uncertain.

We moved towards the sun deck and Karin climbed up first. I got an idea and asked her to sit down on the edge. She hesitantly did as I asked her but looked inquiringly at me.

I kneeled before her and stroked and kissed her thighs down towards her slit and pussy. She soon got the idea and opened her legs and leaned back supported by her arms behind her. I dove in and started to kiss and lick her pussy and occasionally also her butt. But I concentrated on her pussy. It took a while before she got enough turned on to let herself loose. When she did she started to moan and wriggle her body and her pussy got wet. Her cunt lips swelled and the clit and inner lips protruded. I left her cunt and probed her butt trying to get my tongue inside. She was tight and her muscle didn't relax. I went back to licking her cunt and finally she got a small orgasm. She clasped her thighs around my head and kept my face buried in her until her shuddering ended. Then she slowly released me.

"Hi guys. Enjoying yourself, are you? It looked nice to me I must say."

The voice really startled us. Karin sitting so she could see who was coming relaxed and giggled. I turned my head and saw that Inga was standing just behind us, a big smile on her face.

" I thought it better to come down and help you out, butt fucking is no game. Better get it right and enjoyable," Inga said and laughed aloud. "You don't disagree I hope?"

Karin looked a bit annoyed and then her face cleared and she laughed throatily.

"I think we could need some coaching from a butt expert," she giggled. "What do you say, John."

"Well, it's all right with me. Inga has taught me all I can which isn't much, so I am glad if she can help me please you better," I said. This could be really interesting.

"Oh, he has his way with words, this sweet-talker," Inga laughed. "So you say I can stay then."

"It's good that you have started loosen up Karin. It's a good start to relax with an orgasm," she said in a teacher's tone. "Now move on up and kneel on those cushions."

"By the way, you wouldn't mind if I take this off, would you? It feels better to be level with you two" Inga said as she unfastened the short teddy robe she had on. She let it slid from her shoulders and she was naked underneath. Her lovely breasts swung and her nipples were erect. Her ass was a lovely sight. Now I had two asses to look at and I took the opportunity to fondle them both.

Karin had knelt and was waiting for more instructions.

"Place yourself doggy style," Inga ordered. "Come here John, let's see if the level of your cook is right. We need an extra cushion I think. Yes that's better," she said when I had put another cushion under my knees.

Without waiting for instructions I dove in on Karin's slit. I guessed she had cooled off by the interruption and that she needed to be reheated. So I licked her slit from top to bottom and gave her clit a few extra flicks. I then probed her butt hole and it wasn't that tight any more. I licked and probed and slowly her muscle gave way.

Inga was standing at the side holding Karin's ass cheeks aside. She held her by her hips and nudged her to push backwards and put her knees more apart. Karin's slit was totally open and accessible for my tongue.

I probed deeper and finally I could push the tongue inside as far as it reached. Inga was standing close by and watched the progress. She stroked over my ass and down my crack and cupped my balls and cock from behind. She slowly squeezed the cock and jacked a few times making sure it was fully erect. She let her breasts rest on my back and slowly moved them back and forth. She wanted to take active part in the action.

When she saw that my tongue slid easily in and out she gently pushed my head away and produced her bottle. She smeared it's content over Karin's butt hole and took my hand and smeared it too. Then she whispered in my ear to use my fingers to loose up the butt. I put one finger at her hole and without too long delay it slid inside. I let it slide back and forth before taking the next step.

Karin had been rather passive so far, which was unusual for her. She rested on her hands and parted knees; ass pushed back and her head raised. She concentrated to relax and to feel. She gave out small moans now and then showing that she was with us. When I shifted to my finger Inga moved to Karin's side and caressed her swinging breasts and then gave her clit a rub.

That got a reaction from Karin. Her body came alive and wriggled and she moaned. Her thigh and arm muscles flexed and relaxed. Her butt muscles contracted around my finger but let loose again. I put another finger at her butt entrance and it slid in easily. I tried a third but that met some resistance. But after careful massaging around her butt and probing I managed to get three fingers inside her. Karin gasped and froze for a moment then sighed and moved her body again.

Inga was watching intently, all the time caressing Karin's body. When she heard Karin sigh she moved to my side and grouped for my cock. Feeling that is was fully erect she smeared it. She whispered to me to get in position. When I had shifted she took the cock and placed it at the entrance.

"Push, but don't rush inside. Take it slow," she instructed. She massaged around the butt hole helping Karin to relax.

I placed my cock at the butt entrance and kept the pressure. Karin made small movements back and forth and I felt my cock start to slide in. When my cock head slipped past the ring muscle Karin gasped and held still. Then she started her movements, rocking back and forth. Slowly I went deeper inside her butt canal and finally was buried to the hilt. Karin made some more rocking, testing that I was fully inside. My balls were pressed against her ass.

Inga cheered and fondled our asses roughly. She held my balls sack and pulled it backwards and the feeling in my cock intensified.

"Now it's time for fucking," Inga cheered. "Go slow and increase."

Inga held my hip and directed my movements. Out a little, then back in. Longer and longer strokes. Karin moaned under me and met my thrusts.

When Inga thought I did it properly and with the right rhythm she turned her interest to Karin. She lay down with her head under Karin and caressed her clit and cunt. She inserted a finger in the cunt and I could feel it trail along my shaft. It was a completely new sensation, very intense and I jumped. Inga took my balls in one hand and massaged them gently but let go when she realized that it quickly brought me towards an orgasm.

Instead she concentrated on Karin and her clit and cunt. Karin became violent and her butt muscles flexed around my shaft. It got so tight that she held me there. She started to shudder and her muscles rippled. She cried out as her orgasm hit her.

We all were still for a while. When Inga thought that Karin had calmed enough she put a hand around my balls and pressed back, indication to me to get going again. I was happy to start thrust again because it felt so lovely. Karin's back canal was smooth and tight and closed around my shaft all the time.