Teacher's Desk Ch. 01

Story Info
Student really needs an A.
1.6k words
4.21
68.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat in class all I could think about was how my parents were going to kill me if I didn't get my grade up in Mr. Ryder's class. I'm 18 years old damn it, why do they care what grades I make? I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear the bell ring, signaling that it was time to go to the next class.

All of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked up into bright blue eyes looking down at me. "Are you alright Lilly?" asked Mr. Ryder.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and back into reality. I took a quick glance around and realized that the room was empty and it was just me and him.

"Oh sorry Mr. Ryder, I zoned out and didn't hear the bell ring." I replied.

"That's quite alright, is there something bothering you?" he asked.

"Oh it's nothing much. I'm just a little worried about my grade is all."

"You're grade in my class?"

"Yes. I have a C but I really need at least a B or I'll get in trouble with my parents."

"Hmm, yes I could see how that would be an issue." he muttered.

"Is there anything you can think of that I could do to boost my grade?"

"Well the semester is almost over and the only thing left is the final. Stop by my classroom after school and we can talk and see what we can work out!"

"Oh my gosh thank you Mr. Ryder!! I'll see you at 3:30!!" I quickly dashed out the door and hurried to my next class so I wouldn't be late.

Soon the school day was coming to an end and I found myself walking back to his classroom. The door was open so I walked in and took a seat and waited for him to show up. After about 5 minutes he walked in the door carrying some papers.

"Sorry for the wait Lilly, I got caught talking to principle Jackson."

"Oh no worries! I haven't been waiting long!"

"Oh good. So after we talked I looked at your grade and it looks like you're gonna need almost a perfect score on the final to make an A in my class."

"Aw man, I'm going to study but I'm just afraid it won't be enough... Is there anything you can think of that I could do? I really need an A."

"Well I can think of a few things but I need to know... how badly do you want this grade?"

"Oh so bad!! I will do anything."

He was leaning against his desk as he stared at me in silence. He finally broke the silence and said, "Alrighty then. Shut the door and let's see what we can do."

I quickly jumped up and scurried over to he door and shut it. As I turned around I realized he was standing right behind me.

"Oh, I didn't hea... umph" I let out a noise as he pushed me up against the door and started to lean in, not breaking eye contact.

"What are you doing Mr. Ryder?" is what I would have asked but next thing I knew his lips were on mine.

It took me a second to comprehend what was going on but I quickly caught on and started kissing him back. I felt his hand move behind me and heard a click as he locked the door.

We stood there, with me pushed up against the door kissing for a few minutes until he pulled away out of breath.

He took a breath and then grabbed my chin and turned my face to the side and started to kiss my neck. Occasionally licking the skin, leaving little wet trails behind.

I started moaning because it felt heavenly and he quickly reached up and covered my mouth.

"Shhh, you can't make any noise or someone might hear us."

He took his hand off of my mouth and grabbed my hand and lead me over to his chair. He sat down and pulled me down on his lap. We wasted no time and immediately went back to kissing.

I started grinding my hips on his as he ran his hands up and down my body. I could feel myself getting wet. He let out a muffled moan and I felt him pull away.

He reached and grabbed the hem of my blouse and pulled it over my head and threw it to the ground. I sat there in my pink bra as he stared and took the sight in.

I reached out and started unbuttoning his shirt. I quickly finished and helped him take it off.

He reached down and grabbed my skirt and hiked it up around my waist. He started rubbing me through my panties while he was kissing all on my neck and breasts.

"Oh god, keep going!" I moaned into his ear.

I was so turned on I was practically dripping.

I soon realized I wanted more and pulled away. I hopped off of his lap and kneeled before him. He sat there and watched as I reached out and undid his shorts and pulled them down.

His cock was rock hard and creating a tent in his boxers.

I reached out and started rubbing it through his boxers for a few minutes until he decided he'd had enough. He pulled his huge cock out of his boxers and grabbed me by my hair and shoved the whole thing in my mouth.

I started choking quickly because it was the biggest cock I'd ever had! He kept bobbing my head up and down, going faster and faster until he was fucking my face as if it were my pussy.

He didn't seem like he was gonna stop anytime soon and I was starting to panic because I couldn't breath. I put my hands on his thighs and tried to push away but it was no use, his grip in my hair just tightened.

I kept fighting but he just kept going. Soon I could feel him start to tighten and I thought he was going to cum but all of a sudden he stopped and pulled out.

I started coughing and gasping for breath. He looked down at me and laughed. "Don't think this is over, I'm not even close to being done."

I shuddered in anticipation of what was next. He stood up and pulled me to my feet.

He reached behind be and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. I stood there in nothing but my bra and panties.

He instructed me to take them off as he stripped the rest of his clothes off as well. Soon we were both standing there completely naked.

"Are you just gonna stand there and look at me or are you gonna fuck me Mr. Ryder?" I asked in my most innocent sounding voice.

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me over to his desk and shoved me face down onto it so my ass was sticking up in the air.

"I think you've been a very bad girl and bad girls need to be punished."

"Oh I think you're right Mr. Ryder! I've been a very naughty girl and I needed to be spanked!"

WHACK

My ass started to sting as he landed one after the other on it. After about 5 he decided I'd had my punishment.

I felt his fingers start to feel around my pussy until he found my clit. He slowly started started to circle around it, applying just the right amount of pressure. He kept rubbing and rubbing and I could feel an orgasm slowly start to come on.

I started to grind my pussy against his hand, faster and faster. I was so close!

"OH GOD. I'M ALMOST THERE!"

I let out a huge groan as he pulled his hand away. He just let out a chuckle and the next thing I knew he shoved his whole cock deep in my pussy. With every stroke in I slid forward on his desk, knocking things off of it.

"Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

He started pounding into me so hard that the desk started to move forward every time he thrusted in.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he kept sliding in and out of me.

I could feel my orgasm start to come back, way more powerful than last time.

I could feel him start to tense up and knew he was close. Just a few more strokes! Almost there!

"I'm so close... don't stop!"

With one final thrust he slammed all of the way into to me which pushed me over the edge

I couldn't stop myself from calling out his name as he pumped me full of his cum.

Once we both came down from our orgasms he pulled out of me and helped me stand up.

"Well I think that might be enough to get you a B in my class."

"What would it take for an A?"

"Hmmm... I'll have to think about that." he replied.

"I'll do whatever it takes." I whispered into his ear as I reached down and wrapped my hand around his cock. I started lightly dragging my fingertips up and down it until I could feel him start to get hard again.

I dropped back down to my knees and he as slowly starts to slide into my mouth once again when all of a sudden there is a knock at the door.