Teacher's Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Domestic Discipline of my step-daughter.
2.3k words
4.09
120k
23

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
498 Followers

(This is a fantasy written for fun. All characters are over 18. It contains spanking, humiliation, and domination so if you do not enjoy please skip the story. It is a contination of Chapter 1)

"Come on Kathleen Ann Jackson," I ordered as we reached my car. "Sit on your panties and think about your behavior on the way home. I am not pleased with you," She quickly lifted her short school girl skirt revealing her white cotton panties, as she sat on the cold leather seat. She knew she was in trouble.

She had been spanked by her teacher Ms. Henderson for cheating on a math test. Ms Henderson had called me out of an important business meeting to discuss the issue. I found out Katie had not cheated. She had passed a note prior to the test. I had spanked Emily, the teacher, and had given her a written assignment to be supervised by the Principal

We reached home quickly, when we stopped I told Katie to go upstairs to her bedroom and wait for me in her 'shame' corner. She started to protest then thought better of it, as her backside was still sore from the ruler paddling that her teacher had administered.

"Make sure your nose is against the wall and your skirt is tucked into the waistband showing your panties." I ordered.

"Yes Daddy," She answered politely.

She gave her Mother a hug as she entered the house and headed upstairs to her bedroom. I followed and hugged my 42 year old wife.

"Hello Tom!" She greeted me. "Why is Kathleen headed upstairs and walking so stiffly?"

"Hi Kitten," I greeted my wife of two years with a kiss. "I had to pick her up from school and leave an important meeting. She passed a note before the math test and got spanked. I am going to deal with her right after I check your bottom," I said.

I spanked Karen last night for over spending her allowance. Karen is two years younger than me at age 42. She is wearing tight jeans and a causal shirt.

She has an attractive face with brown eyes and a full mouth. Her arms are slender and her breasts are full and firm tipped with big pink areola and nipples, which I can see through her shirt because she is not wearing a bra. Her belly is slender with a slim waist flaring gently into curving hips and bottom from having two daughters. Her brunette hair is in a pony tail, so she looks much younger than 42.

"Ok Missy you know what to do," Karen quickly moved to the center of the living room, as I removed my coat. She stood at attention with her arms at her side and heels together looking straight ahead. She was trained to do this with much repetition over the past two years.

"Present!" I ordered.

Karen's hands went to the snap on her tight jeans. I heard a "snap," as it opened. She lowered the jean zipper and began to lower her Levis. The jeans were tight, so she had to wiggle her hips back and forth as they came down past her hips to her knees and finally to her ankles exposing her panty. She resumed the attention position, when her jeans reached her ankles.

She was wearing her punishment panty, which was a full cut cotton pink colored undie with the words "Daddy spanked me," on her backside. I could see the front of her panty was damp from excitement. Karen loves strict control.

"Display!" I ordered after making her wait several minutes her face started to blush even though she has practiced this position many times.

She proceeded to grasp the waistband of her panty lowering it inside out to her ankles in one fluid motion. Karen was now exposed front and back to my view.

"When is the last time you shaved," I questioned. I required her to be bare and baby smooth front and back.

"This morning during my shower Sir," She answered quickly.

"I am going to check spread your legs as far apart as you can," She did so even though her ankles were trapped by her panty and jeans. I walked over to her and taking my right hand began to probe her inner lips. My palm slowly rubbed her pubic area searching for any fuzz. I took my middle finger and spent some time feeling her now hard clit. I touched in between her lips my finger soaked from her juicy fluids. I could hear Karen sighing and breathing hard.

Taking my middle finger I ordered her to open her mouth and to stick her tongue out. She opened her mouth wide as I placed it on her tongue. "Now suck, as if it is my cock, and clean all of the juices," She began to greedily suck my finger of her own juices. She was slurping, drooling, and moaning loudly just as I taught her when she sucks my cock

"Okay Missy enough," I said after a few minutes. "You are such a needy Little One. Turn around so I can check your backside," She slowly turned facing away from me.

"I am going to place you in your harness and anal plug when we go to bed. You will wear it all day Saturday. I do not want you to have an orgasm without my permission," Karen's body shook as she heard my command. She was right on the edge.

"Toes Young Lady" I ordered. She jackknifed in half touching her toes and resting her head at her knees. She is extremely flexible.

"Spread your cheeks," I watched as she spread her cheeks with both hands giving me a view of her anus. I could see her anus was smooth and her bottom cheeks had a slight rose colored hue from her spanking last night."

"Okay Young Lady you may get dressed and start dinner. I have to check on Kate. She was spanked at school and we have a few things to discuss,"

"Yes Master." She answered, as she knelt and kissed my shoes before leaving.

Karen straightened up and started to get dressed, as I went upstairs. I entered my 18 year old step-daughter's room. I saw her in her shame corner with her panties showing facing the corner. She was wearing the traditional outfit of St. James Academy for Girls. She had on her blazer, starched white blouse, blue skirt that ended at the knees, white knee socks and loafers. It made her look much younger than 18, as she was a senior at the school.

"Turn around Young Lady," She did as she was told standing at attention just as her Mother did downstairs.

"Kathleen I am not pleased that I had to leave an important meeting early to go see your teacher. You know better than to pass a note to another student prior to a test. I know you would not cheat and what Ms. Henderson did was wrong, but she paid the price. You are going to be disciplined by being grounded for the weekend. You will wear your punishment pajamas, have supper, and be in bed by 7:30."

'Daddy I am supposed to go to a basketball game tonight!" She shouted and stomped her foot.

"No Missy not tonight you are grounded," I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"DAMN IT Daddy, you don't understand this is a big game." Once again she pounded her foot.

I reached for her wrist and in one motion spanked her skirt covered bottom making her yelp. She knew she had stepped over the line. "Missy you will

take a bath, change into your punishment pajamas bring down the hairbrush and come down stairs. You have exactly 30 minutes. Now get moving," I ended my instructions with a quick swat to her backside.

As I waited for Kate to finish bathing, the phone rang, it was Linda Dawson. I had left her to supervise Emily Henderson. She was the Principal of the school. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. She said that Emily had not finished writing her lines on the backboard and left telling me she could still make the skiing trip. I tried to stop her but she walked out. "Okay I said, you may leave, I will deal with Ms. Henderson Monday morning in front of her class, and I want you there as well. Don't erase the blackboard."

Just then Kate came downstairs in her footed PJ's with the drop seat. She had taken a bath, shampooed and combed her hair and braided it into two pigtails. She was carrying the hairbrush, just as I had asked. She looked 10 years younger ready for the rest of her discipline session.

"Please Daddy don't soap my mouth I will be soooo good." She pleaded. Kate knew the punishment for bad language and shouting at me.

I did not acknowledge her but reached for her hand and turned her around, the drop seat pajamas were form fitting. I could see her rounded buttocks struggling against the flannel fabric. I unbuttoned the two buttons on the back flap, which showed her naked buns.

"Okay you naughty little girl it is time for your mouth soaping," I grasped her earlobe with my hand and started towards the kitchen. Kate had no choice but to follow, her head hunched over and her bare bottom completely on display. I led Kate over to the kitchen sink and released my hold on her earlobe. Kate had no time to recover, as I took the bar of soap from the sink.

Her Mother was in the kitchen watching having been in Kate's position a few times. Kate took a step back. "Don't you DARE MOVE Young Lady," I ordered.

Kathleen stood frozen, while I held the soap under the water and worked up a good lather. When I was satisfied, I pulled Kate towards me and leaned her over the sink. The lathered-up bar was in my other hand, poised for action.

"Open your mouth Missy." When she refused I pinched her nose with my free hand, which caused her to open her mouth. When Kate opened her mouth to breath I slid the bar of Ivory in between the teenager's lips. "Young Lady, you will not use that language again," I lectured, twisting and turning the bar of soap as I spoke.

A soapy foam dribbled down Kate's chin and PJ's. The taste was horrible! She gargled and almost gagged as the acrid-tasting soap coated her tongue and permeated every pore in her mouth. Still, I toyed with the Ivory, moving it back and forth and in and out. "Are you learning anything Missy?"

Kate nodded her head as much to say yes... I withdrew the soap after a few minutes and allowed her to spit out the remains into the sink. It would do no good; the soapy taste would remain in her mouth for hours.

"All right Young Lady!" I stated emphatically, "Its time for the second part of your lesson! You have been a very naughty girl, treating her as if she were a youngster. I assure you that you are going to receive a very sound spanking in a few minutes! Missy march yourself into the living room, find the nearest corner, put your nose flat against the wall and place your hands on top of your head."

The still-coughing Kate turned and walked quickly to the nearest corner. The mouth-soaping had taken all resistance out of Kate, as she walked past her Mother. She looked like she was foaming at the mouth, and the front of her PJ's were wet. She couldn't even speak the taste of soap was still overpowering. She began crying and that made it worse.

I let Kathleen stand in the corner for about 30 minutes, hands on her head, nose flat against the wall, and her bottom flap down her backside on display. She was the picture of a very sorry 18 year-old, who has met her match. I walked over to her gripped her by her earlobe and whispered in her ear. "Daddy is going to give you a reminder spanking that will sting on top of your already red bottom.

I took a straight backed chair from the kitchen and placed it in the center of the room I grasped Kate's arm and walked to the chair. She was already sobbing promising to behave. I sat down and in one motion gently flipped Kate over my lap her head to one side and long legs to the other. Her buttock cheeks were already exposed as her drop seat flap was lowered.

I rubbed her spank spot gently slightly tapping it. Her cheeks tensed up in anticipation of the first spank. I could see small goose bumps on the summit of her buttocks. I waited and waited building up the fear; I could hear Kate start to sob. Her mother was wide eyed on the couch also waiting for the first spank. I counted to 10 and then just as Kate relaxed landed the first spank across both cheeks. I raised my right palm and again spanked her on the same spot. She howled in pain, as her bottom was already sore from the ruler spanking she had received earlier. I spanked the right bun then the left SPANK! SPANK!

"You are a naughty little girl," I said as I continued to spank. I continued to spank Kate on her bare buns. She was now crying her eyes out, promising to behave. After a few minutes of tanning her bottom I stopped not wanting to hurt her but to remind her to behave.

"Okay, now get up off my lap," Kate slowly got to her feet a very contrite, humbled, sore, young lady. "Its supper time girls," Speaking to my wife and daughter. "Kate after supper you will wash the dishes and put them away then its up to your room."

"Karen the same for you I am sure you know why." She knew she was going to be placed in her harness.

tom6432
tom6432
498 Followers