Teachers Extra Credit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear him, smell him, even taste the aura of sex on my tongue it was so heavy in the room. We were both panting. My sweaty tits were smashed against the glass on the desk, squeaking with each movement. He pulled back and raised my body slightly, holding fast to my arms, which he had interlocked around his wrists close to my shoulders. He pulled hard, drilling his cock as deep as it would go. One last time he slammed into my ass. I felt his cock begin to pulse right when he let out a long deep moan. His cock sprayed hot cum all over inside my ass. He ground against me hard, willing me to take each creamy droplet.

He slid his cock out of my ass and sighed heavily. He slowly released my arms and reached to unlock the handcuff on my ankle. Sitting down in his chair he let mestand.

"Sit on the desk and play with yourself till you cum, so I can watch."

I readily hopped my ass onto the desktop and raised my knees until my feet were planted on the desktop also. I reached my fingers to my pussy and began playing. I was so close to cumming it didn't take long. Grinding my palm into my clit, my body tensed and exploded. I worked two fingers in and out of my pussy rapidly, knowing that I would squirt this way. It only seemed fitting for me to squirt all over Mr. Jones desk. That way he would think of me each time he sat down to work. My body jerked and moans flowed from my mouth as the orgasm peaked. I rammed my fingers in and out until my energy was completely gone, then my hand and body went limp. My legs closed around my hand.

I had lost him in the haze and didn't realize that he was taking pictures of me pleasuring myself on his desk. I heard the sound of the zoom lenses slither back into the camera when I opened my eyes.

"Good girl, and the beauty of photography allowed me to catch you squirting."

"You're a jerk."

"I did get what I wanted didn't I and you enjoyed every minute of it even if you won't admit it."

"It was ok."

"The first thing you learn about human anatomy is that the body does not lie."

"What do you mean?"

"Your soaked pussy told me all I needed to know. Want to recant the 'jerk' comment?"

"And if I don't?"

"No extra credit."

I fumbled, slipping back into my clothing, while he sat in his chair with his fingers interlaced behind his head again. He had a cocky, arrogant look on his face.

"You're not a jerk. Matter of fact, you are a very sexy teacher, Mr. Jones."

"That's better, Ms. Smith."

"I need to go but I am curious how many extra credit points I earned today."

"I never reveal the total points until the end of the semester."

"That's not fair."

"No it's not, but then again... it will keep you on the ball... literally."

I grabbed my backpack and strode to the door, indignant.

"I will see you in class Monday, Ms. Smith."

"Yes Mr. Jones, " I forced myself to say as I passed out the door, hearing him chuckle quietly behind me.

Now all I needed to do was find his weakness, I thought to myself.

12